"New Nissan Rogue "
Tyler and Craig were great. They both Made me feel very comfortable in this process and buying my first car. I will recommend them to anybody wanting to buy a new car.
"Enjoyable first car buying experience"
Very nice people and easy experience. But misplaced paperwork and delayed process further, not most professional look when working with important documents. But again, overall good experience
"5 star people and service. 10 year customer. "
Always a pleasure to care shop and have my vehicles serviced by this dealership. I only purchase and lease Nissans. 10+ year relationship. Always a pleasure.
From the moment we walked in, salesman greated us and was attentive and informative thru the entire process. He paid attention to what I wanted in a vehicle and shared other options. Found the perfect package with everything I wanted and no extras I didn't want. No pressure, listened to me. My past experience with buying a car was never pleasant. Tyler truly changed that. I would go back to him and recommend him. Probably my first pleasant car buying experience. Love my Rogue.
"Very good and nice "
First time I met such great people. This is the first I met people that care so much about the conditions of my car. They take such great care of my car, always making sure my car is in the best condition. Truly a great group of caring and helpful people.
"Pleasant and straightforward"
I worked with Paul, Tyler, Jamie and Craig. All were very nice and easy to work with. I get the conversations were very honest and straightforward. I hadn’t expected to leave with a new car when I came in for an oil change but the deal was too good to pass up and I love my new Murano! I would definitely come back and work with these guys again!
"Everything was great, except the wait time"
Overall we had a great experience; it just took a long time. Everyone was really nice. It was also very family friendly, which was nice.
"Friendly staff, too long to purchase vehicle with cash."
Bought a used vehicle and check engine light came on two blocks after purchasing. Brought in and they have to send to other dealership and could take ten days, very dissapointed.
They work quickly and get it right. No worries so far!!i like that they recommend things and they don’t push anything I like the lounge and the showroom floor..
- connected with an online advertisement
- treated poorly by salesman named Tyler
- manager Paul Berggren called because I reached out to your dealership a second time via online ad
- shared my frustrations related to your dealership ignoring me and my interest in a vehicle on your lot
- I explained to Paul that I wanted the Honda Civic on lot and I had about 3-4 hour drive down
- Paul stated on the phone that he would hold car in the morning once I verified I was coming down
- The next morning Paul would not commit to holding the vehicle for me via text message
- We drove down anyway and it took us about 4 hours due to traffic and stopping for breaks
- I was very disappointed that Paul had Tyler work with us especially after I told him on the phone the previous evening that Tyler had blown us off and ignored us
- Tyler did not apologize or explain why he ignored my text messages and/or phone calls.
- Tyler is a poor salesman in my opinion (maybe inexperienced not sure...maybe not the job for him)
- Honda Civic had a crack in bumper on passenger side unknown to us until we observed it. That ended our interest in that vehicle.
- At times we would come back in after a test drive and be waiting for a long time before Tyler would reengage us. We then kind of transitioned to Paul and worked with him.
- I hope Tyler did not get credit for the sale because he should not have.
- Many factors played into our decision to purchase from your dealership. Tyler and Paul were not a positive influence in that decision.
- Once my wife made a decision that she wanted the Hyundai Sonata it was a done deal (well that's what I thought.)
- We went to lunch and ate and talked about it. Upon going back to the dealership it was Paul who we found and told him that we wanted to purchase the Sonata.
- We were then shuffled down the assembly line of people needed to finish the deal.
- Mitch was a nice guy.
- Ryan Anderson put an end to the deal when he offered over 6% interest. I immediately told him that the sale was off and I begin to walk out the door. He said, "you're not going to get 4%" and I said I know that I can get better than the over 6% he was offering. Ryan asked, "what do you want?" I said lower than 6%. He mumbled about "other banks that had not gotten back to him yet." What? If all the banks have not gotten back with rates, why are we even talking? Get the lowest possible rate and then let me know what that is. Don't play games.
- Ryan Anderson then proceeded to belittle me and my wife saying "you are only financing $10,000" multiple times. What? Reality check. To some people on this planet $10,000 is a lot of money. Please keep us peasants in mind. We do come around once in a while to purchase lowly, used vehicles.
- After Ryan secured a lower rate 5.5% and we did a larger down payment we had a monthly car payment that works for us. Then Ryan said, "you now have a car payment lower than my phone bill." What? What is that supposed to mean. Wow.
- Anyway to top it off as we drove away from the dealership my wife was driving behind me in her van. She flagged me down and said that my passenger brake light was out. In lieu of going back to the dealership I drove to Walmart and purchased two bulbs for $4.50 and replaced it myself.
- Maybe all of my frustration stemmed from my initial encounter with Tyler and that carried over. Maybe not. Nonetheless, I wanted that Honda Civic and that did not work out. We left buying a car.
- Hope my feedback will help you treat people better going forward.