Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Great service, friendly staff, and clean facilities - djangro
Brad and the team at Larry H. Miller were extremely helpful and worked hard to make the overall experience as stress and pressure-free as possible.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Internet Sales & Leasing business development
I enjoyed the people and the service I got. - Nipsvehicles
I bought a van. It was exactly what I wanted. At a hella good price. It was slated to go to auction and I snatched that puppy up.
New truck purchase - Troy@UtahComm
Nathan was awesome to work with in finding a new service vehicle.
Marcos explained in depth everything there is to know about our new truck.
Looking forward to our next purchase. Great job Nathan and Marcos
The only dealership I trust! - Tay0912
Bret Davis is the only guy I will go through to purchase and trade in my vehicles! Great to work with, no pressure, takes the time to go through numbers with you and listens to what you need.
Service techs apparently don’t know their job. - Dave and Lis
I bought a car from them in July, in 3 weeks we had an issue with car. I took it to the Tremonton and Brigham dealerships. 5 trips total, with several of those days having them hold my car overnight so they could “figure it out”. Multiple time we took them for drives, they would hear and feel that something was wrong. Every time they would call us back and say we fixed it. They didn’t and No one could tell me what was wrong with a car I had just bought and is still under warranty. I took it to Layton hills dodge and they fix my car in 4 hours. Drives great with no problems now. The sales team is great they made buying a car easy and fair but not so sure about the techs.
Jason is an asset - dirt
Jason Pippenhagen is an asset to the service at Stephen Wade Jeep. He communicates well and is always friendly and professsional. He is a big part of why I come to SW for my service.
Great place to buy and service. - RTD
Found the vehicle we wanted at a great price at LHM Provo. James and Danny helped us get the vehicle despite some unforeseen expenses by making our first payment. We then got a taste of the repair shop’s service when our car had problems starting under certain conditions. They diagnosed the problem and ordered the faulty part. Everything is working great and we love our new ride! Great place to do business!
Dave Johnson! - Jessicajohnson
Dave Johnson was amazing!! He helped me pick the car of my dreams! Took over a day to figure it all out! One of the best salesmen I have dealt with!
Amazingly customer respect and courtesy are missing - NoLongerACustomer
I have been to this dealer many times for service. I never had a reason to complain. Now, I will never return for neither service nor a purchase. First my daughter took her car in for “The Works” service. But instead of changing the oil, they added new oil, never draining the old. They didn’t top off the vehicle’s fluids. She ended up with several hundred dollars of repairs as a result. The customer “care” she got after being transferred from on “manager” to another was a free oil change offer. Obviously that was never used.
Then I had my son drop off my car for “The Works” with a coupon. When he came home and handed me the receipt, they not only didn’t honor the coupon, they also charged me for the individual services the were to be included in the “The Works.” I was treated like I was a liar, even after showing the receipt. Grudgingly, they gave me credit for my next service. Obviously, that credit remains unused.
The final straw that broke the camels back was taking a new to us car in for “The Works” again. This time all seemed well, until I was riding home with my son in the car. I asked him to turn the AC on to cool us down. “It already is on,” he told me. The next day we took it back in and asked about this. If I thought I was poorly treated for a simple overcharge, this took customer mistreatment to new levels. Finally, with no resolution or even an attempt to find an equitable solution, I left. Another mechanic found the problem, one of the AC hoses had been cut partway through in two places with a sharp instrument. No road hazard could make such clean cuts.
I will never use their shop again. I will never buy a vehicle from them. I will never recommend them again; in fact I will recommend against them when asked. I’m not sure what happened up there. I have been a long time customer, but unfortunately my last experiences with them indicates that they have lost their focus on the customer and are seeking some other goal.
Great car buying experience - Ulfr
We went down to check on a Jeep we had seen online. We meet with Greg Miller and he helped us out. This was one of the best car buying experience we have ever had. Greg helped us to get a great deal. We were very happy with the time we spent there!
Thanks again Greg Miller!!!!
Service review - Brian
The service department is always does a great job with my service. They do a great job communicating how everything went and any other issues they may have found.
Recalls - Hughesdc
Only giving one star because I have to. Avoid this dealership if you're in the market for a used vehicle. Between them and their sister dealership, Salt Lake Valley GMC, they both failed to check my vehicle's VIN for open recalls. The salesman did print out a CARFAX and to my fault, I didn't notice until, apparently it was too late. There were three recalls and one of which was a safety recall. After I took it in out of state for an oil change, they noticed the recalls. Upon initiating the recall work, and even bigger problem was discovered. They found that the pinion seal on the front differential had a significant leak and it had been that way for some time. If SLV had checked for recalls they would have found the leak. When I tried checking to see if the warranty I had purchased would cover it, the warranty company hadn't even received the paperwork...nearly a month later. Unfortunately, the warranty didn't cover the work and I'm out $900. The General Manager won't even return my calls...and don't deal with or trust anything "Bill" says. I did report them the BBB. I'm not holding my breath til I hear anything...
New Jeep - cherokee
We had a great experience at Heritage Auto in North Logan. The employees we worked with were very friendly and very helpful. We were completely satisfied with our experience!
Poor customer service - Lucy
My name is Lucero Guerrero and I would like to submit a formal complaint about a service we received on April 29th, 2019.
My son took our car for a routine oil change. We always have a 3/30 plan for our cars and use the service provided by Larry H. Miller in Bountiful. My son has taken the car multiple times for the same service over the last couple of years and never had the problem he faced that day.
Unfortunately, at the end of the service my son was surprised with a $234.97 charge because the dealership apparently did some inspection without been asked. Obviously, my son was confused and trying to avoid any conflict he paid the full charge.
I went to the dealership to talk to a manager expecting that a manager would listen and understand my concerns. I spoke with Mr. Todd Holt who after a brief conversation and a rush attitude said, “if you treat me nicely, maybe I would give you half of the money back”. I consider Mr. Holt’s words offensive and they certainly show a very poor customer service.
Super Easy - Moogs
John and Company were terrific! Had the vehicle I wanted out and ready to test drive when I got there. In and out in two hours. They took the time to make sure I received all the rebates I was entitled to and made the whole process super easy. Well done!
Definitely #1 Dealership - Florida
The Friendliest Dealership that I have ever been to, Ever. Really I felt like the most important person in there today. See you next visit.
Extremely hard to work with. - Nick09
Wow, nothing has gone smooth! From the "used car dealer" type of sales, to the service department. It has just been one thing after another. I am going to list out the issues I had start to, well, unfortunately not finished!
1. I walked out of the dealership with pricing that I liked but couldn't make the deal right then because I ran out of time (I told them that from the beginning) and needed to get home. When I called back a few hours later to place a deposit on the truck they let me know it was sold. I saw that the advertisement never got taken down and the next week I called to find out it wasn't sold. When I went to buy it, they said that I needed to pay $250 more than the pricing they originally gave me agreed because they had a "coupon" then and didn't now. I agreed and later found out when I was signing, the truck had 2300 miles on it (someone took it for the weekend they said). looking back this is where I went wrong and should have decided not to work with this dealership because of being misled twice.
2. I purchased an extended warranty from Cormac their finance guy, he told me "I could cancel the following week if I decided I didn't want it." A week later I decided it wasn't for me and I would rather have the money. I called up Cormac and let him know I wanted to cancel. He made it sound like it wasn't a big deal and he would get right on it. It took TWO MONTHS to get it canceled, and several calls from me to get it done. The entire time I was paying interest on the additional cost and was not reimbursed.
3. Part of the deal was needing to get my windows tinted, re-attach the fender trim, also rear window was not opening properly so that needed to be fixed too. When the truck came back after TWO WEEKS the two front fenders were still not attached properly, and the back window was making a clicking noise when opening. I had it for a few days and when I took it to the car wash, I found that the back window leaked from not being sealed properly.
4. I now needed to get the back window fixed again, and while the truck was in the shop they might as well fix the fenders again too. AFTER ANOTHER WEEK the truck came back. It was very dirty and road salt was caked on it from the original drive to drop it off. I did a quick walk around and found that where the window was leaking and stained the head liner was not cleaned and there were several paint chips around the bevel of the back window (apparently, they went through 3 back windows installed and taken to finally get one installed correctly that didn't jam or leak). When I washed the truck, I found a few scratches around where they would be holding the window for install. This was likely caused because the truck was so dirty when they were working on it. I also found that the back side of my passenger leather seats had a scrape and small rip in it, again right where they were working...
5. I got in touch with the service manager Brett, and the dealership manager Kory and brought the truck up to go over everything. They gave me a lot of "I’m sorry" and “what can we do to help”, but after this initial conversation, I can no longer get a hold of Kory. All Brett has offered to do is have me send up my truck to fix the things that they messed up on over the last two visits in their shop. It has been 2 weeks since, and they have not come up with a resolution other then "trust me again" and we will fix the damage.
6. Kory, the dealership manager, told me that these issues were on his radar and he was going to personally make sure this got handled and was taken care of. Since the initial conversation and me going up to show them the damage over 2 weeks ago I have not been able to get a hold of him. I have left several messages with the phone operator and sent emails without response. I honestly can not believe the lack of customer service from top to bottom at the Young Dealership!
TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE IF YOU PLAN TO PURCHASE A CAR IN UTAH FROM A VOLUME DEALERSHIP!!!
Dishonest - Disappointed Customer
Bought CPO and was lied to about the certification. Check engine light came on, the shop "fixed" the problem, but the light came on again.
Great service - JackMay
Chase was incredible help. I took my vehicle in for a few items, it took a bit longer than i had expected. But the customer service was awesome
Dishonest Service department - Disappointed customer
7/01/19 wife brought in the Jeep for service before our 20 day trip. Service recommended we rotate the tires, wife approved. After the rotation the steering wheel started to slightly shimmy, I called service from the road to inform them, I was told when we get back, to come in to have the rotation reversed. Wife brought the Jeep back in on 8/09/19, only to be charge $59.58, all we wanted was the tires to be put back post rotation. I called Monday 8/12/19 regarding the charge, I was told that is the charge to rotate and balance, which we did not ask for. On top of that my wife was being "up sell" to purchase four NEW tires before service would put the tires back post rotation. Service did not keep to her instructions, to reverse the rotation, but up sold to rotate and balance, then charged $59.58 (6136594/1) without her permission. This was the third time service tried to up sell my wife to purchase new tires. The wear mark is well below the tread line; I am very disappointed with your service department, since I cannot trust your service department to be honest; we will be taking our business else where. (bad news travels faster than good news) Very disappointed customer.
pushy salesman - gottecat
wanted to buy a used car. when I got to the paperwork it was 7k over book. Salesman was so so pushy. No explanation on contract just tried to get me to sign as quick as possible. I should have been more observant but my lil kids were done being there. they took tgat to their advantage.
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Sandy