Very easy to work with - Tdouglass
Great experience. Cascade was very easy to work with. They went above and beyond to make my experience remarkable. I would recommend them to my friends.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Sales & Leasing Specialist
I recommend this place! - Aatrevino
The people were great there at Bob Hall Chevrolet. Adrain was more than accommodating. He went out of his way to help me find the right car at the right price for me.
If you're not sure about the credit process and what it takes to have or build good credit to buy a car Adrain is the man to see. Call ask him questions before you even go in person. He is easy to talk cuz he is a real nice guy. If you go tell him Angela T. Sent you !!!
I promise if you've been dreaming of that beautiful new car ask for Adrain Arroyo youll be happy you did.
Working together, providing good service - ejh
The employees worked well together and were committed to delivery and overcoming obstacles including a missing check book.
I didn't feel pushed. I was asked what type of vehicle I was looking for and the salesman drove one out for me to test drive. From that point it was only a mater of "if we could afford it".
Thankyou for the pleasant experience!
Sales & Leasing Consultant
Sales & Lease Consultant
Purchased used to be a girl - A satisfied customer
I appreciated the kind friendly service of the employees that worked hard to meet my needs for purchasing a used vehicle. Thank you Rey for all of your hard work! :)
Sales and Leasing
Sales & Leasing
Sales and Leasing
Fast. - Mattdarling79
In and out in 2 hours. Got the price we wanted and payments we could afford. All after hours too. The Chevy Colorado looks great.
Senior Sales & Leasing Consultant
Good Deal...Still disappointed overall. - Wenatchee Guy
Spoke with 3 different people and ended up with Shea. He was very nice and wanted to make sure the truck we drove 2.5 hours to see was the one we wanted. He mentioned a couple features that the truck had, but it didn't. Aldo, they threw in an undercoating because the finance guy said he forgot to add it in. Had to bring it back the following weekend to have it done. I looked underneath the truck and saw they did an OK job...not a great job. There was overs pray in the wheel wells and it didn't look like they covered all the electrical components under the truck. Then I had a $100 online coupon from GMAC ti use when you buy a car or truck. The guy ordered the cheapest ones he could for $66 instead of the $87 ones. Nor did they even bother to ask to see what was already in the truck to try and upsell me. I would have been interested in a bed liner, wheel well inserts, better floor mats etc., but they didn't seem interested. SO now I am getting all that from my local dealer. The kicker is, I didn't eveh hear from the sales guy to see how we liked the truck. But he did call my number, thinking I was a different customer and he proceeded to try and tell me about their 4th of July deals when I had already bought from HIM :( OH...They did try to sell me a stain protection package on a truck that already had stains on the seats ?
Friendly, Professional, Knowledgable. - KLBadyl
Haselwood is definately the most organized, professional, and knowledgable dealerships around. They have a great selection of vehicles including both Chevrolet, GMC and Buick vehicles.
New 2018 GMC Canyon Denali Diesel - Galenyoung
My vehicle buying experience was great, I was treated respectfully. Jim Triggs was answered all my questions and was patient. Paul Guetle was amazing finding the vehicle I wanted, Leanne Cash was helpful with the paper work
A+ experience buying my new vehicle from Chaplin's NB! - geoff
I just purchased a new vehicle from these folks, and let me just say that the experience was A++++. Like a 21st century car buyer, I knew exactly what vehicle I wanted, but we realized that the ordering window had already closed, so the folks helped me locate one that was scheduled to be built, and commandeered the order for me. They kept me informed throughout the vehicle's journey from factory to showroom floor. They know their car aficionados, and were willing to accommodate my special requests on how I wanted the car delivered - I've had many experiences where dealers drill the front bumper even though I told them not to. The entire experience was very positive.
Went the extra mile - Eddie Hardie
I took my spark into Blade Chevrolet for the free oil change I told her that the interior light quit working. She told me that she would see about fixing the light. When I came back for the car it was ready and she said they didn't have time to check the light. The lady at the counter was polite but I felt like I was imposing on her time.
I left there and drove down to Dwayne lanes Chevrolet in Arlington When the service manager came out and greeted me I told him about the light and he said he didn't have a mechanic available but that he would check to see if it was just a bulb. He told one of his mechanics to put a new bulb in it and then took my car out and washed it they went the extra mile and I walked away a satisfied customer. I will be taking my car back to Dwayne Lanes from now on. I felt like they appreciated me coming in.
Awesome customer support! - Guamcajun
Great dealership with outstanding deals with no pressure sales! Help find the truck I wanted at a great deal and provided all the information on every question I had.
THANK YOU CHRIS BROWN AND ADAM - HALLASS
I have bought 5 brand new trucks and 2 used trucks.New car for my wife and soon my mother is looking to AND the ONLY place I will buy from is Hall Chevrolet-Buick.The dealerships in my town SUCK.,I would not buy a truck in the Tri-cities because they are CROOKS.I have and never will buy a thing from them.The service after the sale is what im talking about,Halls has taken car of all my trucks,and will be the only one to work on them.THANK YOU Chris Brown for all you have done for me.Yes now he looking for a truck now for my oldest son.Yes its worth the drive to Hall Chevrolet.So if you want to buy a new car or truck,Go to Hall Chevrolet and look Chris up.Look out I might want a new truck for Christmas!!!!!!
Awesome experience! - Ragin Cajun
I had the best truck buying experience ever. After closing a deal on a truck at another dealership, only to find out a week later they couldn't get it I talked to Axel. He not only said he could get the exact truck I wanted, he had it on the lot when we got there an hour later. His friendly and no pressure attitude was much appreciated. He answered every question we had and didn't let us leave without knowing we were comfortable driving off in our new Silverado 3500. Steve in finance made everything clear and gave us options on the extras. He guided us through every detail to make sure we knew what we were signing. We look forward to many happy years dealing with the whole Jet family. Thanks again Kevin, Axel, and Steve.
My Dream Car - cowboys956
I had the best experience with Brain Elich at Lee Johnson in Purchasing my New Car 2018 ZL1 and the Knowledge Brain of the car and the honesty of hole dealer! Thank You Brain Elich
Awesome - Joan Hays
Hugh Monahan was perfect. Joe Harvey was perfect. I had myself so stressed for months about having to buy a vehicle. The crew at Speedway Chevy really put me at ease and in the driver seat. Thank you so much Hugh Monahan!
Excellent - lramirez99301
The cspeck service center ran on time, kept me informed, and went out of there way, but they always do. It's not the first time they provide me with excellent service and I'm sure it won't be there last. I don't go anywhere else.
Excellent buying experience - Mortahn
I normally hate the car buying experience, and with all the horror stories about pushy salesmen and sneaky sales tactics, I was really anxious about buying a new car. But my experience was very positive. No hard sell tactics. Very low key and comfortable. They tried to low ball my trade in value (I guess you have to try and maximize the profit) but after pointing out the true value of my trade in, they came up considerably. I got the deal I wanted on a new Chevy Bolt EV, with no hard negotiating. The transaction took a lot longer than I would have like, lots of sitting around waiting, but that's par for the course, I think. Salesman - Bob, his manager - Chris, and the finance guy - Tom were all great to work with and I would definitely recommend this dealership.
New car - aandr0
Everything was handled in a professional manner. The dealer staff took away all the hassles of purchasing a new car. Being able to have the Credit Union paperwork done there saved that extra trip to their office. Loved the whole process! Thank You, Titus will.
The best around! - EVM
Seriously the easiest car purchase ever!!
I literally went to every car dealership in Auburn, Puyallup and Tacoma (ok, I admit it. I went to Olympia too...). But, even after all my I-5 driving, Auburn Chevy had the best price (by far!) and were the easiest to work with, and those two things are really all I was asking for.
They let me test drive probably too many cars, and all with no pressure. These guys just made it so easy!! Even the financing was a breeze. Not only was the car the right price but the payment was exactly what I needed!
I love my new car and I can’t say enough great things about this dealership and how well everyone there has treated me. I just wish I had saved some time on I-5 and just come here first! (But Olympia is nice...)
Thanks so much, Auburn Chevy! I’ll be back!:)
Purchasing a Truck - cmontiz
I had researched multiple dealerships for a certain vehicle and Bill Pierre Chevrolet had the best prices around. Their staff was very welcoming and worked fairly to get a deal done that was mutually beneficial for both sides.
Lifted mischief - dieseldaddy
Me and my wife came in wanting to get a new diesel truck for ourselves. We had been looking for the right truck for over a year now, and were starting to get a little anxious, which was not a good thing, we originally were going to settle for an older more mileage diesel with less features, when Bradley our amazing sales rep showed us this lifted diesel that had been hiding in the back of the lot! Without Bradley's help, we would have made a huge mistake. Thanks Bradley for making it so easy!
Hot new 2017 Camaro - Gabrio78
Gamblin is truly one of a kind when it comes to car buying with a great experience. Family owned and they treat you you are as well.... I would highly recommend checking them out first before hassling with anyone else... YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT....
Great car bad service and business practices - NikkoYo
Let me start off by saying I absolutely love my car! Good Chevy in Renton was once a great place to shop but that has changed recently. Previously we have purchased two vehicles with Teddy, (who is simply amazing! Best service ever)
Now on to our most recent purchase in early April. We worked with Jennifer on the lot, and Jordan on the sale. There was another manager involved with the closing who’s name I don’t remember but will update when I get it. Let’s list out the issues one by one.
1. The car we selected was beautiful! When we initially saw the car, we wanted it and it did have a small maybe silver dollar size dent in the fin portion of the trunk, and a few bird stains on the front hood. It was relayed to the sales team initially that this was there and we wanted the car with either the price worked to accommodate for the cosmetic blemishes, or for them to fix it after the purchase at their coast.
2. Scheduling the service for the cosmetic issues. When we purchased the car, it was Friday the 6th. I was told that the person in their service department to fix these issues would be in the following Monday April 9th and would contact me to schedule to bring the car in. We didn’t receive even a follow-up call about the purchase, no one called to schedule the service, and no one could give us an estimate on when this could be done. After waiting a few days, I called in on wed April 11th to get a status update and while speaking to the service rep, I was advised that this person we were waiting on to service the car, was on vacation for the entire week. Now, we are obviously upset. After us reaching out to Jordan, Jessica, and the service team several times, not once were we told the service person was on vacation.
3. After another 5 days of following up with both Jordan and Jennifer, and we finally got on the same page and the service was scheduled for wed April 25th. Almost 20 days past and not once did anyone who assisted in this sale take any ownership of what was going on. I was told by Jordan that he would have a loaner ready for me when I dropped the car off, and everything was set and ready to go for the service. On April 25th I brought the car in early at 8:30 am. I pulled it into the service area and was greeted by a very nice gentleman who had no idea why I was bringing the car in. He had no idea of me getting a loaner either. So, I left the car there and went inside to speak with Jordan to see what was going on. Jordan then comes out and greets me and let me know not to worry he will pull a loaner car around and it would take a couple hours to get the car done. I questioned this because I knew from when I left the car at the service area that this was not a couple hour ordeal.
4. Jordan pulls up the loaner car and I’m under the impression it will be a couple hours, I can go run some errands and come back and everything will be good. NOT the case. Once I got into the loaner car, it was bone dry!!! On the red with not an ounce of gas. The service tech noticed this and the receptionist asked him to take the car to put gas in it. Once he returned, the loaner car had a quarter of a tank of gas. According to the dash, 51 miles in it. Not even enough to get two and from the dealer and my home! This same day we also took our bmw in for a routine service and the loaner was full upon arrival. I called Jordan, on April 25th, in disappointment regarding the car service time frame and gas, and he gave me an apology, and stated he would fill my car up that was in for service. I told him at that time my car was already full when I dropped it off. Not once did he tell me the car would not be ready that day.
5. April 26th, I am now at work and very upset about the gas, service, and communication with this team. I spoke with Jennifer, and two managers regarding this, and one of the managers was very rude and not customer centric. He went on and on telling me that loaner cars don’t come with GAS in them… (which is silly and trivial) and he stated it’s a courtesy to have the loaner and the customer would have to put gas on our own. This is true after the gas that should have been in the car when it was given to us was depleted. Never in my life have I ever had a dealership give me an empty loaner car. So, at this point I am furious. I ask to have Jennifer and Jordan to call me back THAT DAY to give me an update on when my car would be finished. No call from Jordan, and Jennifer calls me back and leaves a voicemail stating my car won’t be done until Monday April 30th!!!!!! So, you mean to tell me that I just spent almost 30 grand on a new car with this company, waited almost a month to get the service done, was given an empty loaner car, and my sales person was nonexistent nor on the same page as the rest of the Good Chevy team.
All in all, this location used to be great when Teddy was working there and he made sure he took care of his customers even after the sale was done. We took a leap by purchasing from Jordan instead of Teddy, and it has proven to be a nightmare. So as of today, my car is not even with good Chevy, it is with a third-party vendor, won’t be ready until Monday possibly, and I had to put my own gas in the loaner car initially! I would not recommend good Chevy if you are big on aftercare for your car, and follow-through from the sales team. Not one manager stepped in to correct this or to rectify or provide a solution.
On the bright side, Good Chevy did not know I am a customer experience blogger, and while it may be a little thing to them to treat customers like they don’t matter after they have closed the sale, they fail to realize we have a voice regardless. If you are looking for great service this is not the place anymore.
"side note" I went in with a pre approved lender, and my credit was ran over 4 times. The sales closing manager felt it would be better (without consulting me) to have my loan go through the company his wife works for (Ally).....
Outstanding experience - Hutesof
My service rep was clear in explaining all repairs and costs. She got me a rental car and my truck was done later that day!
Awesome, Caring and Professional Experience.! - A Austin
Had resister problems with my car and needed it up and running that day! Called Chipman&Taylor (this was on a Sunday) and spoke to a nice man by the name of Fran. Fran made calls to employees that were scheduled off, made time to track down my parts and even took the time to meet up and chat with me about what his suggestions were about how i should fix my car. And we got it done around an hours time! Over all experience, 10 out of 10!
THANK YOU FRAN, AND THE TEAM AT CHIPMAN&TAYLOR.
Thanks Josh! - Kaminism
Josh was my sales rep, and he was amazing! I was coming up from Portland by train and he even picked me up at the station. He got me into the car I wanted for well under budget (Brand new 2017 Chevy Spark LS for $9,800! I'm from Oregon, so no sales tax). The whole experience was great, no hassles, everything was smooth sailing, and everyone at the dealership was really friendly. Josh answers his phone every time I have a question (which happens.... a lot...). I'm a super happy customer, I'd absolutely buy my next car from Josh + Gilchrist!!!
Service - djones
I called to talk to service about my 2012 Cadallic. It was making a noise from the front wheel called on a Tuesday) the person I talked said the service manager was busy and would call when not busy. This is Friday and I still have not heard from anyone. Must be to busy to help someone who purchased this car from the dealership NEW. Called another company they took the car and and fixed it the same day. Will go to them again. It was a front wheel bearing. To bad for the Cadallic dealer lost this customer. Pat
Trade for a 2018 Equinox - mrsj178
I had purchased a 2017 Chevy Traverse thinking I wanted to pull a small trailer with it. I am a widow on my own and as I went though the process of looking at small trailers, I realized I was apprehensive about pulling a trailer. I decided to buy a Class B camper van instead. I was very happy with the Traverse but it is a bigger car than I needed so I took it back to Roy Robinson where I had purchased it along with a 2006 Honda Odyssey to trade for a smaller car. I worked with Josh Cooper at Roy Robinson. He made the whole process easy. First of all, he listened to what I wanted and was very helpful in showing me what was available. I feel they made me a fair trade offer for my two vehicles. I wanted a 2018 Equinox Premier which was more than my trade value. But they applied a sale price and a $2500 rebate in order to help me get the car I wanted. Josh has been extremely helpful in teaching all the features on the Equinox and even installed my Weather Tek mats so I wouldn't have to pay an installation charge. They also applied the extra warranty I had purchased for the Traverse over to the Equinox. I felt that the whole process was very easy and fair. I would highly recommend Roy Robinson Chevy and Josh Cooper if you are looking to buy a Chevy.
Above & Beyond - Rychard Mocha
I drove to Grey's from Yakima, WA for the Used Pickup I had wanted. I traded in my 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 for a 2008 Chevy Silverado Vortex Max (a beefed up 2500 w/ a 6.0 L V-8). I dealt with one of the owners, a very fine man, Joel Grey. Joel treated me very fairly through out the entire process. When I returned home I had my mechanic inspect the entire truck from top to bottom. The inspection was not the best news I had ever rec'd. So I called Joel and we negotiated until we reached an agreement I could live with. For that effort, I commend Joel for being a man of his word. By law once you leave the lot with a used car, the seller is not responsible for fixing anything. You have the right to take the used care in to your mechanic prior to purchase for inspection. However, I was not able to do that. Despite that, Joel & Grey's Chevrolet stepped up to the plate financially. They worked with my mechanic here in Yakima to help correct issues found in the inspection. I feel they went above & beyond.
Thank you Joel & Grey's Chevrolet!
McCurley Integrity Chevrolet Cadillac