28 Texas BMW Dealers
Smooth transaction and very helpful staff made my first - rinaali84
Smooth transaction and very helpful staff made my first car buying experience easy. My car has been a perfect fit for everything that I wanted and hoped for and I recommend anyone to BMW.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
Client Advisor Pre-Owned Sales
Great service from Yesica Garcia. - CBullard
Great service from Yesica Garcia. She kept me updated on the status of the vehicle throughout the process.
Senior Client Advisor
Mike Hanaway was one of the most pleasant and helpful car - Monty
Mike Hanaway was one of the most pleasant and helpful car salesmen we have ever worked with and look forward a continuing great experience at BMW of Austin.
Since buying my BMW at Autobahn and having all the - h.alderman
Since buying my BMW at Autobahn and having all the services done there, I have been well served by professional staff .....most especially Foley! Maintenance service has been excellent.
Beautiful facilities and prime location. - Andrew Gallagher
Beautiful facilities and prime location. I've enjoyed all the people I've worked with here, having bought 3 cars from them.
I had such high hopes for this place. - M.C.
I had such high hopes for this place. I was referred to the Sewell MINI BMW of Plano to get my rearview mirror cover fixed. I first contacted the BMW of North America and received an email from their executive customer care rep Logan Passera confirming that Plano location received the correct part and all I had to do was go there and get it installed. I was suggested to personally speak with Danny Gallup or Chuong Nguyen.
When I arrived on 04/07/22 I asked for Danny or Chong, but they weren’t available and that’s how I met Zuhaib. I showed him an email from Mrs. Passera and invoice for the 2 parts that didn’t work. The parts were ordered by the BMW MINI of Plano back in February when they tried to help another store. However, when I arrived they had no parts Mrs. Passera was talking about so they had to send someone to the European Auto Care store to bring the parts in and verify they didn’t fit. Almost 4 hours later, they were convinced it didn’t work, which I already knew, and I was promised they would order the right one next time.
After numerous of texts back and forth pulling answers like teeth, I was told the part was there. But after my 3+ hours at the store Zuhaib said that it was the wrong part again as it didn’t fit. I was told that there were 6 of them but he promised that I wouldn’t have to come 6 times to try each part. He was going to talk to Danny or Chuong and see if they would order all of them to try on the same day. He stated that normally once the request for the part is sent, they get answers within 24 hours.
More texts, more chasing for 10 days (I guess it’s 24 hours in the BMW MINI of Plano dimension), I was finally told that they knew for sure which part was needed, but it had to be ordered from Germany and was supposed be delivered on 05/10. Zuhaib offered to try the part first on the similar car at the dealership and if worked, let me know. I received text on May 25 that they got the new part, inspected it and verified “it will fit with the camera on your vehicle”. I drove there again.
Only, it didn’t fit. And again I was promised another part. This time it was not coming from Germany, so should’ve been faster. Yet….On June 8 another message arrived that they were checking with the parts director so they could inspect it, and the parts director responded that he was STILL ‘waiting on the updates’. It was 2 months ago and dead silence after that. I guess he is still waiting in August.
After all these fiascos, whenever I was there, I still haven’t seen Danny or Choung, my problem is too small for them to grace me with their appearance. Never mind to pressure whoever they need to get this done once and for all!
It’s been 5 months since I walked into the Sewell BMW MINI of Plano and I still have nothing. In this day and age they can’t get the right BMW mirror cover? And I have to keep pounding for answers? When you are in the building they are all smiles and promises. Once you walk out, you are yesterday’s snow. This experience made me decide this is the last BMW I am ever going to own. There will be deja vu(s) about this “service” for years to come. Its amazing how one place can do this much damage.
Taylor was a great service advisor and really helpful and - Vlzqedward
Taylor was a great service advisor and really helpful and I Will be coming back again.
I moved my service from Plano. - bentleykarenm
I moved my service from Plano. I needed my car to be repaired quickly and they did everything they could to accommodate me. They communicated everything along the way and followed through on commitment. I really like my new service representative.
Beautiful facility, extremely helpful and courteous - Kellyh2374
Beautiful facility, extremely helpful and courteous staff. Very accommodating and professional. Highly recommend these guys!
I drove 4 hours to get the vehicle. - gregahinton
I drove 4 hours to get the vehicle. Khalid was very pleasant and efficient and the transaction was smooth. Highly recommend.
The most professional service center I've ever been to. - mike
The most professional service center I've ever been to. I would highly recommend this shop for warranty work.
I am very happy with my experience with the dealership, - Rafael
I am very happy with my experience with the dealership, it was easy to contact them and they offered me a decent deal. I got the car
I recently had a problem with my A/C on my 340i and I - ChuckC
I recently had a problem with my A/C on my 340i and I took it to BMW West Houston, Juan Maldonado was my service advisor. The service was excellent, Juan kept me informed during the whole repair process via texts and handled my extended warranty claim flawlessly. Overall experience was exceptional and I would have no reservation about having them handle my future repair needs
Dealership Never contacted me. - 5235jv
Dealership Never contacted me. I tried calling was told a salesman would call me but never did
They committed to fix the recall within a day. - nitish.vmc
They committed to fix the recall within a day. They told to send the ETA details on email, did not receive yet.
They committed to send a loaner but ended up sending a voice message, no one responded.
This was our second purchase of a vehicle from a Sewell - Ron
This was our second purchase of a vehicle from a Sewell dealership and our second 5 star experience. The staff is very friendly, professional, low keyed, the facility is incredible and everything was as perfect as it could be. Thank you for the great experience !!
Dropped our car off for a service appointment on a - Talbott
Dropped our car off for a service appointment on a Tuesday at 7:30 am. They followed up the next day as though I had no appointment. Kept the car for 7 days and never provided written documentation of anything. Very poor communication. Spent between 49 and 63 minutes on hold each time I tried to contact a human in the service department. Perhaps one of the worst businesses I have to deal with. It’s a reason to not purchase a Mini - getting it serviced is a giant time-suck. You’ll be without a vehicle for days and days.
The hallmark to any premier business which serves the - mld
The hallmark to any premier business which serves the public is the customer service approach. The BMW vehicles are a world class brand that sells themselves largely based on legacy of the brand and status of ownership. However, the fickleness of the current customer marker and the attentiveness of the customer service they receive will either drive a customer past your dealership to your closest competition, or outright loose them to another brand. I believe your customer maintenance service advisor, Ms. Veronica Menchaca display three attributes: first impression, real-time updates, and last impression greatly contributes to Garlyn Shelton BMW Temple 100% customer satisfaction and a strong customer return.
1. First Impression (friendly demeanor): Veronica presents a calming friendly demeanor; she welcomes the customer with an attentive disposition, and one of confidence. German automobile customers can be very indecisive and moreover, very demanding to the point of aggressively-rude. Veronica disarms this energy with her calming professional responsive disposition. Her energy can determine whether a customer will provide repeat business, or not. It’s due to her attentiveness—even while my X5 maintenance issue(s) were at the worst state—I will be a returning customer.
2. Real-Time update: Veronica kept me abreast of my vehicle status at every turn. She informed me of the recommended maintenance options, while still keeping in mind the importance of having the initial maintenance issue resolved. Her approach never appear overbearing, she explained with professionalism and empathy, the need for the recommended service options, yet, kept an emotional space in recognizing that my vehicle service may entail several days. Throughout the hours that I spent--more than I was will to--she thoroughly explained the shortage of loaner vehicles, and her future actions in ensuring how she will procure the next available if my vehicle will be down for a length of time. I was disappointed. I am one of the fickle owners; I spent a significant premium for my X5. Having a loaner vehicle was part of the premium. However, due to Veronica’s energy and how she owned her comment with authority, specifically, as general manager would, I accepted her contrite reasons on the situation.
3. Last Impression: How we started is how we ended; a mutual beneficial exchange that benefitted the customer, and represented your dealership. Since the vehicle was drivable and there were no available loaners, I decided to return home and not leaved the vehicle parked at the dealership for an unknown period of time waiting on the parts. Veronica, kept me updated on the parts in transit visibility and my options. The final tipping point came in the middle of the night (Friday) when the vehicle alarm started and did not stop until the battery was “dead.” I immediately called Veronica the next business day (Monday) and explained the issue of the inoperable vehicle and getting it back to the dealership at my own expense. She explained the road side assistance warranty, and how she will have the vehicle repaired and returned to my home after completion.
Her actions really calmed some stressful days. She kept my wife updated on all maintenance actions and when the vehicle was completed and en route back to me. This one lasting impression probably sealed the deal for my return business to Garlyn Shelton BMW Temple. I am a little off kilter when it comes to the availability of loaner vehicles; however, I am confident, barring some maintenance issues that will cause a lengthy stay in your service department, that Veronica will have my vehicle back within a few hours. I am strongly recommending that Veronica Menchaca receive your highest and most prestigious award, and moreover, a position of greater responsibility that involves a monetary promotion and supervisory status. I firmly believe that employees subordinate to her will enhance your customer satisfaction and drive your customer return business skyward.
Went in looking for a new family car and I came home with - macpearls
Went in looking for a new family car and I came home with my dream car. Daniel Baker was extremely helpful from the get go and made the entire process so easy. I was able to trade in 2 vehicles and he did all the legwork leading up to the sale. He made it one of the easiest car purchases I have ever experienced. I’m very happy with the service I received!
Purchased a used vehicle from Micheal yesterday and he - Tahinds56
Purchased a used vehicle from Micheal yesterday and he did an awesome job. I would definitely recommend BMW of Tyler and Micheal Farmer to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.
This was absolutely the best car buying experience! - Mer
This was absolutely the best car buying experience! Chris Emery and everyone at BMW was the absolute best and went above and beyond with the entire process.
I want to share with you the WORST experience with BMW... - jdwaco
I want to share with you the WORST experience with BMW service at Garlyn Shelton Temple. Be cautious ordering from G. Randall, Part manager, he has not sense of urgency when it comes to you as a customer, 16 days to get a key fob is ridiculous. Talked to three reps and got different information, I decided to call the executives making the big bucks, after talking to Michael Lindberg, the key fob was in my hands in 24 hours. The techs did not know MY CAR DO NOT NEED PROGRAMMING but still they wanted me to town my car in and pay more money for the programing. In general, the car is great the service around here STINKS! GO and do the trip to Austin BMW to get better service and that human touch with it.
My second new BMW from Autoplex BMW. Scott Nefstead made... - mikewc53
My second new BMW from Autoplex BMW. Scott Nefstead made the buying process easy. I live in Georgetown TX so we did everything remotely. Fantastic deal, outstanding customer service.
Had to travel a long way to pickup my new car the service... - firstname.lastname@example.org
Had to travel a long way to pickup my new car the service was excellent and the salesman were great, most of the business end was handled over my cell phone,all in all Avery pleasant experience
Worst car dealership I have ever experienced in my life. ... - tesko808
Worst car dealership I have ever experienced in my life.
Not only do these guys not seem very interested in selling cars, sometimes they seem to actively discourage it. They will condescend you, ignore you, make you wait for hours, not call you after promising to do so, bait and switch, etc. Two separate incidents should give you a pretty good idea of what to expect:
1) My friend and I were both in the market for a BMW so we decided to visit the place. (It was the only BMW dealership near us.) After waiting for quite a while, we finally tracked down a salesman. He made us feel like we were wasting his time and was very condescending. We left feeling mildly shocked at what had just happened. My favorite quote (word-for-word from the _BMW_ salesman), “Hondas are good cars. I drive a Honda.” I regret it now, but my lust for an M Roadster got the best of me and I nevertheless ended up buying one from them a couple weeks later.
2) Sadly, my M met an untimely end so decided to go back and look for another fine Bavarian motor vehicle. This experience was even worse--Same attitude, same condescension. I go up there on a Friday, we negotiate and I leave frustrated after they refuse to meet anything reasonable. Later that week, we seem to reach acceptable terms for both of us over the phone and I go back over there. Terms are agreed on and we begin the paperwork. After hours of waiting on this and that, the dealership is closing and the salesman says he won’t be there tomorrow but another one will, we’ll call him Adam. (Not his real name) I am introduced to Adam and they say Adam will call me tomorrow.
Of course, Adam doesn’t call. I eventually call and after playing phone tag for a while, surprise! It’s six, we’ll have to do it on Monday I’m told. So I go in on Monday. Wait… just a few more minutes… hold on… waiting for F&I, etc. About two hours later I finally get in to sit down with the finance guy. He tries to get me to start signing things but wait, I say, I want to make sure everything is as was agreed. And it wasn’t. The APR was nearly double what had been agreed upon. I point this out. More waiting, another guy comes in, sits down, and basically tells me “sorry about what you were told but that rate doesn’t exist in our world.” In so many words, I tell the man what he can go do with himself. I leave BMW of Dallas for the last time.
Please take my advice and don’t waste your time at this place.
Frank is Cardenas Service! - isaiahsup
I would like to say, on the behalf of my wife and I, that it has been an extreme pleasure to work with Frank in car service. His exemplary courtesy and professionalism made our experience with Cardenas Mazda both relieving and enjoyable. Most consumers dread the necessity of car service, especially at car dealerships for fear of getting swindled, us included. Frank has changed our perception. He is an extraordinary asset to Cardenas Mazda. You are both lucky and blessed to have him as we are to have met him. We hope we're half as lucky in Miami to enjoy a similar experience. Thank you.
I took my car in this past week because I had to get a... - Fabfourcuban
I took my car in this past week because I had to get a new battery for it. These batteries are not cheap and the service rep knew I was tight on funds. I had no choice and had to get the battery. When I went to pay I had to use a gift card, cash and the rest from my account which confirmed things were tight this week. I go home and discover that they had a coupon online to save $20 off a new battery. I was so disappointed that the service rep did not even offer me that discount on Saturday when he saw it would have helped. When I called them this morning to see if they would honor the coupon I was told no since I had not presented the coupon upfront. Lesson learned. They care more about the money and not their customer. I will never give them one red cent of my money again. They lost my business and my respect. They had a chance to show me what matter most and they proved it was money over people.
I was able to get the BMW I wanted, everything has gone... - lanamendenhall
I was able to get the BMW I wanted, everything has gone downhill from there, try to call after the sale and its a ghosttown.
Momentum BMW MINI