Off Lease Only Miami

Off Lease Only Miami
1964 Lifetime Reviews

Off Lease Only Miami Info
About Off Lease Only Miami

EXPERIENCE THE USED CAR BUYING DIFFERENCE! Off Lease Only is The Nation's Used Car Destination! We have over 3,000 quality pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUV's all priced thousands below retail between our Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando & Value Lot locations. Whether you are looking to purchase a car under $10,000 or over $100,000, Off Lease Only offers you a unique car shopping experience and a selection of nearly new vehicles thousands below any other dealer. At Off Lease Only, you will never pay a dealer fee. The price you see on our website is the actual price. There are no hidden fees, no stress of negotiating with your sales person and stress. We have an entire team of customer service managers on board to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. Shop online from the comfort of your computer and get pre-approved for financing in just a few minutes. Extended service agreements are also available for up to 7 years/150,000 miles from the date of your purchase for added peace of mind. Off Lease Only wants to pay top dollar for your old car, so it’s never been a better time to trade in and trade up into the car of your dreams! The owner, Mark Fischer, wants to hear from you if you have a problem. He cares about each and every customers happiness which is why Off Lease Only has grown to be the largest independent car dealer in the country. Saving our customers thousands of dollars on their used car purchase is what we do. Off Lease Only was built off of the owner and his wife's life savings and 2 cars that they purchased back in 1997 and has grown into the largest volume independent car dealership in the Nation. This has happened for two reasons- caring about every customers happiness and selling cars thousands below retail. Once you visit one of our four locations, you will see why nearly 100,000 loyal customers spread the word to their friends, families and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the ONLY place to buy their next cars. Off Lease Only Mi

About Off Lease Only Miami

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

1964 Dealership Reviews
Tomas1493

"Esperiensia excelente "

Me gusta como caminarlo carro es una experiencia divertida el trato fue excelente los vendedores dan muy buen trato son personas que no solo quieren venderte un carro si no que tengas la mejor esperanza comparto un carro no tengo quejas el trato fue excelente

natalia2006

"Like a breeze"

Wilfredo Novoa was an amazing sales man, he was very patient and answered all my questions! Overall great experience at Off Lease Miami; I would and will refer anyone that way!

goldenboy415

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!"

will buy all future cars here !!! service great, everybody is friendly , great prices , carfaxs everything you need to buy a great used car will recommend to all my friends and family !!

meritrade
3/02/2015

"No hassle vehicle purchases"

The prices on these cars is below market, but that's because EVERY car they sell has SOMETHING wrong with it. They have either been in an accident or have something else fishy going on. It's YOUR job to figure out what's wrong with the car and see if you can live with it. If you're car savvy, or know someone who is - do your homework and you can get a pretty great deal on a nice car from these guys. They will provide you a free carfax, but it's up to you to get the car inspected to YOUR satisfaction. Other than that, it's a straight up no negotiation deal. You pay what they ask and you're out of there. This is the closest you can get to buying a car on auction for the general public.

Willmorales64

"Miracles do happen!"

Just wanted to brag about my day at Off Lease Only / Miami. As I got to the lot yesterday, the place was packed with lot's of prospecting buyers. I went to the BMW section just to look at these beautiful vehicles, but not thinking that I would ever walk away with one of these cars. But, It was my day to be blessed, I saw a gorgeous 2007 - 750LI, it was in mint condition, inside and out, when I saw the price tag, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, when I shook my head to make sure my cob webs were not in the way, I saw the same price. I looked to the heavens and said, God, please don't tease me, could this be my day today. Immediately I looked for a sales rep and I happened to run into Anthony Sicilia. Anthony immediately was friendly and willing to help me out, he took me to the computer to show me my dream car. He took his time to show me the car fax and the history, he was very forthright and knowledgable. He took me to see the car and when he saw it. he immediately knew it was a great deal, he got all the paperwork ready so that I could take it for a test ride. When I came back from the test ride he was ready to help me move to the next phase of the deal, he helped me with my trade in and was able to manage to get me a few more hundred dollars in order to make the deal workout. He was great, he kept me up to date on the transition time, eventually when my time came up to meet the finance officer, he took me to meet Kirk. Kirk was also amazing, he helped me to lower my payments to a reasonable amount, he gave me great advise and was very helpful and warming, long story short, at the end of the day, I drove away with my dream car. Thank you Off Lease Only for hiring professional and courteous employee's and for letting a poor man like me drive away with a great vehicle and with a great price! I will definitely refer you guys to all my friends and family, THANK YOU and may God richly bless you all.

therock71886

"Great Service "

It was a great exprience buying my fisrt car at off lease, from the sales person to the fianace department they made it wonderful! thanks

Carolina

"Best Experience Ever!"

I was blessed to have Athalie has my sales person. She was very tentative and went above an beyond to meet my needs. I will definitely be purchasing my next car from here and referring all my friends and family. Thank you Athalie for your kindness and patience.

Antuan

"Exceptional Service"

Willy made my first time car buying experience perfect. Everything was very quick and easy. He was very helpful and courteous. I don't think the process could go any smoother. I will totally recommending you to whom ever I know looking for a great car buying experience.

dhawkins0216
3/01/2015

"Great experience, drove 4 hrs. "

Drove 4 hours to pick up a great new jeep Wrangler. The sales associate worked with me over the phone, and paved the way for an easy transition. Sales associate was kind, informative, and allowed for a relaxed purchasing experience. I will look here first when considering my next vehicle, even with the 4 hour drive.

Yisel
2/28/2015

"Sin dudas yo voy a Offleaseonly "

Mi esposo y yo hemos estado buscando carro en mas de 7 dealers y la verdad que no podíamos creer de offleaseonly.. pues finalmente fuimos la verdad que todo lo que se anuncia es de verdad.. ahi me atendió el senor leon y su jefe Alvaro... fueron extremadamente atentos y sin duda respondieron a todas mis preguntas e incertidumbres... ahi maneje finalmente el carro de mis sueños Toyota camrry 2014 una lastima que en estos momentos no hay mi color favorito (rojo) pues sigo mirando is sin duda el primer camrry rojo que entre sera mío... sin duda la mejor experiancia que he tenido en un dealer... sin presión ni compromiso...

1 - 10 of 1,964 results