Off Lease Only Miami

salesperson

August 21, 2017

"So happy! "

- Brelemus

Off lease honestly exceeded my expectations, not only do they have a very wide selection but their customer service is astounding! Yariandy was with me through every step of the way and was honest and genuine, helping me make the right choice. I couldn't be happier with my new car!!!

Yariandy Leon

August 20, 2017

"Great expierence "

- Mpazlago

Today I came to shop around for my like new used car and was attended by Mauro, which was very patient and full of great advice. Through out my time at Off Lease everyone was very generous and helpful and not once did I feel obligated nor rushed to any decision. Once I found the perfect match, I signed my papers with Glen and Manny who made me feel super comfortable with my options and gave me the best deals. Totally recommend. Must consider Off Lease when buying a car.

Mauro Godinho
Frank Diaz
Other Employees : Manny and Glenn

August 20, 2017

"Best Dealership experience!!"

- Florenceajb

Amazing place , great customer experience !!! From the moment I walked in , Franklin Guerrero made my buying experience easy and I drove out a very Happy customer!!!!

Franklin Guerrero