Off Lease Only Miami

Yeney Milian

Edwin Reategui, Sales, Off Lease Only Miami

Edwin Reategui

September 23, 2017

"Friendly staff , good prices "

- Lola0027

Our sales guy and finance guy were awesome! Very friendly and took their time to explain everything. Prices are very good and they have a large selection on their vehicles.

Jonathan Caballero
Kirk Forney

September 22, 2017

"Very smooth experience. "

- AlexC

I began my car search with a very specific budget in mind and at Off Lease Only Miami, I was able to find the perfect car to fit that budget. I had the pleasure of being assisted by Yeney who was absolutely fantastic to work with. With her help, I was able to navigate the dealership easily. I came in with some online deals that I spotted during my car hunt. The first visit was informative. I was well detailed about the Off Lease policy and Yeney was able to bring out the car I was looking for very quickly. Unfortunately, that day, I did not leave with the car I had gone to check out because I quickly found out that it was beyond my budget. However, I continued to hunt my way through different dealerships and internet sites and found myself inquiring about another car. Yeney, again very quick to help, was more than helpful in searching on the one of many computers they have readily available for customers to use. I spotted two vehicles that I felt positive were in my range. On viewing both cars I felt an instant bond with one of the cars. Well, 24 hours later and long night of thinking, I am a proud owner of a 2015 Nissan Altima. Very excited to have a new car and happy about how I was treated by Yeney and the rest of the staff at Off Lease Only Maimi!

Yeney Milian
Guesly Moline
Danielle Bjorkgren Ortiz
Frank Ortiz

September 21, 2017

"Outstanding services"

- Laura2014

Well since I came in around 9 in the morning I received premiere customer service from a gentleman name claude.to be honest the way he treated us today was a big part of me purchasing the car today!! A huge thank you for Guesly that went above and beyond to make sure everything went well with my bank! Thank you Albert always pending and making sure I am happy and am receiving super service! No dealer fees best prices no surprise and service red carpet vip style is what you will receive at OffLeaseOnly! Thank you so much guys!!!

Claude Roy