Off Lease Only Miami

5580 NW 145th Street,
Miami, Florida 33054
Off Lease Only Miami Info
About Off Lease Only Miami

EXPERIENCE THE USED CAR BUYING DIFFERENCE! Off Lease Only is The Nation's Used Car Destination! We have over 3,000 quality pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUV's all priced thousands below retail between our Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando & Value Lot locations. Whether you are looking to purchase a car under $10,000 or over $100,000, Off Lease Only offers you a unique car shopping experience and a selection of nearly new vehicles thousands below any other dealer. At Off Lease Only, you will never pay a dealer fee. The price you see on our website is the actual price. There are no hidden fees, no stress of negotiating with your sales person and stress. We have an entire team of customer service managers on board to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. Shop online from the comfort of your computer and get pre-approved for financing in just a few minutes. Extended service agreements are also available for up to 7 years/150,000 miles from the date of your purchase for added peace of mind. Off Lease Only wants to pay top dollar for your old car, so it’s never been a better time to trade in and trade up into the car of your dreams! The owner, Mark Fischer, wants to hear from you if you have a problem. He cares about each and every customers happiness which is why Off Lease Only has grown to be the largest independent car dealer in the country. Saving our customers thousands of dollars on their used car purchase is what we do. Off Lease Only was built off of the owner and his wife's life savings and 2 cars that they purchased back in 1997 and has grown into the largest volume independent car dealership in the Nation. This has happened for two reasons- caring about every customers happiness and selling cars thousands below retail. Once you visit one of our four locations, you will see why nearly 100,000 loyal customers spread the word to their friends, families and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the ONLY place to buy their next cars. Off Lease Only Mi

About Off Lease Only Miami

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

2,720 Dealership Reviews
OJ-Terrific
5/25/2015

"Ask for Robert........ you won't be disappointed "

So where do I begin? I guess I can start by saying I had an amazing experience with Offlease. My sales agent Robert took such good care of me and made sure I received everything I was looking for. He is truly my go to guy from this day forward. I am so happy with my purchase. No regrets. Thanks Robert. You are a gem.

Toro

"Happy"

I was happy with off lease. Everyone was very nice. Andy was great. I found the car I was looking for at a good price.

Zaldivar 24

"Excellent service "

Offleaseonly in miami made it possible for me to get my dream car with the help of their awesome team. It was an incredible experience. The treatment of the all group was very good and proffesional , a special thanks to Jose Martinez and Kirk Forney for their expertise and their good handling of my very personal circumstances.

jimmy1234

"experience"

Great attention very nice placeand people to buy a car I will recomend this place to buy your car.This was my third car that I buy from offlease.

cayleigh

"Purchased a car"

Everyone there was very friendly,helpful and they did not hassle us to buy. We went with our 1 yr daughter and they didn't have us there for a long time. And the finance team was wonderful as well.

Jaguirre435
5/24/2015

"Fast process with excellent service. "

Andy provided me the information I needed as quickly as possible while allowing me the personal space I needed in order to make the best decision possible which is rare at a car dealership. Once I made the decision he worked extremely effectively in getting me home in my new car as quickly as possible. Phenomenal service provided by him.

Chrisfonzi

"this guy works hard!"

He was relentless in finding me the right car. Andy did everything possible to make my visit as quick as possible. He carefully explained details to me and he was just all around a cool guy!

KennySilva
5/23/2015

"A relaxed opportunity to make an important decision. "

Great place to buy. No preasure and very big selection. We worked with Mr. Francisco Flores, a true gentleman and super relaxed and helpful. Thank you!

oatmeal724
5/23/2015

"The greatest experience ever AAAAAAAA+++++++"

My sales representative Ray Rodriguez, Dita Suarez, and Finance Representative Michael Passell were the greatest sales reps I ever came across. Ray help me with a 2014 dodge charger also he gave me all the specs on the vehicle car fax the whole 9. He was honest, truthful and I didn't feel like I was being scammed. Everything was to the T. Again thank you OffLeaseOnly it was a great pleasure doing business with you and I will be back soon to purchase another vehicle. I highly recommend if you come here to buy a car it will be worth your while and money. Again Thank you for a great car buying experience.

Dstr
5/22/2015

"Amazing deals"

I received awesome service and a great car at offlease Miami! Andy helped a lot!

Off Lease Only Miami responded to this review

May 22, 2015

Dear Dstr, On behalf of the Off Lease Only team, we thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We appreciate you sharing your Off Lease Only experience with us and others and we look forward to working with you for many years to come. Sincerely, Dennise D. Rodriguez, Customer Service On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

1 - 10 of 2,720 results