Off Lease Only Miami

5580 NW 145th Street,
Miami, Florida 33054
Off Lease Only Miami Info
About Off Lease Only Miami

EXPERIENCE THE USED CAR BUYING DIFFERENCE! Off Lease Only is The Nation's Used Car Destination! We have THOUSANDS of quality pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUV's all priced thousands below retail between our Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Orlando & Value Lot locations. Whether you are looking to purchase a car under $10,000 or over $100,000, Off Lease Only offers you a unique car shopping experience and a selection of nearly new vehicles thousands below any other dealer. At Off Lease Only, you will never pay a dealer fee. The price you see on our website is the actual price. There are no hidden fees, no stress of negotiating with your sales person and stress. We have an entire team of customer service managers on board to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. Shop online from the comfort of your computer and get pre-approved for financing in just a few minutes. Extended service agreements are also available for up to 7 years/150,000 miles from the date of your purchase for added peace of mind. Off Lease Only wants to pay top dollar for your old car, so it’s never been a better time to trade in and trade up into the car of your dreams! The owner, Mark Fischer, wants to hear from you if you have a problem. He cares about each and every customers happiness which is why Off Lease Only has grown to be the largest independent car dealer in the country. Saving our customers thousands of dollars on their used car purchase is what we do. Off Lease Only was built off of the owner and his wife's life savings and 2 cars that they purchased back in 1997 and has grown into the largest volume independent car dealership in the Nation. This has happened for two reasons- caring about every customers happiness and selling cars thousands below retail. Once you visit one of our locations, you will see why nearly 100,000 loyal customers spread the word to their friends, families and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the ONLY place to buy their next cars. Off

About Off Lease Only Miami Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

5,027 Dealership Reviews
Otto Rodriguez
5/01/2016

"A simple but effective car dealer operation "

A simple but effective car dealer operation with great customer service and no sales pressure whatsoever. What you see is what you get. I was helped by Arturo Morales and Bill Hasson and both were great and worked hard to get me the best deal. Only problem was a computer glitch that did not allow the processing or loan application. Arturo took care of finding an alternative in order to complete the process. And best of all, my family loves our new Mini Cooper.

Arturo Morales is top notch. Excellent service!!! A solid 5!!

Janet5678

"Great experience"

I went to offkeaseonly to find te car that i Was always dreaming and i found a great tesón work and the best customer servise Ever i recomend this Dealer 100 % Ismael esa so profecional

KATY
4/30/2016

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!! "

OFFLEASE ONLY HELPED ME GET A GREAT VEHICLE AT THOUSANDS BELLOW RETAIL, EVAN THE SALES PERSON WHO ASSISTED ME HELPED ME FIND THE PERFECT CAR & WAS PLEASANT AND HELPFUL, AND THE FINANCE MANAGER KEVIN KEEN, WORKED OUT THE BEST DEAL FOR ME! I WOULD DEFFINTELY RECOMMEND OFFLEASE ONLY!! ??

Pedro123

"Best dealer ship ever "

Ismael was very profesional and helpful he made sure that i was buying the right car and provided me with a very good customer servise , ray rodriguez and the finance guy were very nice ..

espinosamerci

"Amazing Job!"

She's extraordinary sales people. She make me fell so nice!! I come back for my next car. I recommend Off Lease Only for my all friend ever. Thank you!!

Yohann

"100% satisfecho"

He estado buscando por un nissan maxima SV con bajas millas por el mejor precio por 25 dias, un amigo me hablo de offleaseonly y de primera no me llamo la atencion porq no lo conocia, hoy decidi venir y ver los autos y tan pronto entre al dealer me di cuenta de que todo era completamente distinto a esos otros dealer, tienen variedad y todo bien organizado, el vendedor Ismael Costafreda y el manager Albert son lo maximo 5 estrellas, saben como tratar a un cliente y darle la mejor atencion, el proceso se demora un poco pero vale la pena esperar, estoy super complacido.

300rocks

"New 300"

I am so happy with my new car & off lease only. Great people great prices great place. Ethan helped me until almost midnight! Kirk signed all my paper work. Albert the manger was a big help with my trade. Love my Chrysler 300!

Lex816

"Awesome"

Ethan was awesome. He really took the time to make sure I was walking away with the perfect car. He was very up front and honest, which is greatly appreciated. I recommend every one to go to Ethan because you will leave happy and highly satisfied.

philsan300
4/30/2016

"Extremely helpful and very knowledgeable."

Kevin was a real pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable, answering all our questions regarding the financial process and gave us very good suggestions for optional service. His attitude, and great disposition should make him a valuable asset to the Off Lease Only organization. Thank you Kevin, my wife and I enjoyed working with you.

Brandita

"Awesome experience "

Ismael Costafreda is the most professional sales person that I ever have before, he shows me the car, let me do my own inspection and answer all my questions, I highly recommend him and the entire team to all my friend and family members.

1 - 10 of 5,027 results