Off Lease Only Miami

5580 NW 145th Street,
Miami, Florida 33054
Off Lease Only Miami Info
About Off Lease Only Miami

EXPERIENCE THE USED CAR BUYING DIFFERENCE! Off Lease Only is The Nation's Used Car Destination! We have over 3,000 quality pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUV's all priced thousands below retail between our Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando & Value Lot locations. Whether you are looking to purchase a car under $10,000 or over $100,000, Off Lease Only offers you a unique car shopping experience and a selection of nearly new vehicles thousands below any other dealer. At Off Lease Only, you will never pay a dealer fee. The price you see on our website is the actual price. There are no hidden fees, no stress of negotiating with your sales person and stress. We have an entire team of customer service managers on board to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. Shop online from the comfort of your computer and get pre-approved for financing in just a few minutes. Extended service agreements are also available for up to 7 years/150,000 miles from the date of your purchase for added peace of mind. Off Lease Only wants to pay top dollar for your old car, so it’s never been a better time to trade in and trade up into the car of your dreams! The owner, Mark Fischer, wants to hear from you if you have a problem. He cares about each and every customers happiness which is why Off Lease Only has grown to be the largest independent car dealer in the country. Saving our customers thousands of dollars on their used car purchase is what we do. Off Lease Only was built off of the owner and his wife's life savings and 2 cars that they purchased back in 1997 and has grown into the largest volume independent car dealership in the Nation. This has happened for two reasons- caring about every customers happiness and selling cars thousands below retail. Once you visit one of our four locations, you will see why nearly 100,000 loyal customers spread the word to their friends, families and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the ONLY place to buy their next cars. Off Lease Only Mi

About Off Lease Only Miami

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

3,338 Dealership Reviews
Law Crorw
8/02/2015

"One of a kind service."

I called Off Lease Only to get information on a vehicle, and I spoke with Jose Martinez. The gentlemen was extremely helpful, he informed me to come by the lot to check out the car. I walked onto the lot not expecting to find much, and to deal with the tradition sharks. I was baffled on how wrong I was. Jose is a great sales associate. He did not sugar coat the vehicle in order to make the sale. He was always upfront with everything. I drove the car that I was interested in and fell in love with it. I had to buy that car the same day. after I made that decision I was dealing with another great gentlemen in the financing center named Billy Hansen. At first I thought I was going to deal with that same financing people in any other car dealership but once again I was proven wrong. This gentlemen was honest straight forward about all of the details contained within the contract. I am grateful to have met him and Jose. They both made my experience with Off Lease Only a pleasant and an enjoyable one. I highly advice that if you are ever looking for a great car and not willing to deal with the traditional dealership; come to this location, speak with Jose Martinez, and then speak with Billy Hansen. You will not regret it. I know I have not. I am now happily driving my Honda CR-Z thanks to these to great individuals. THANK YOU OFF LEASE ONLY.

tfamilt7850
8/02/2015

"Beyond Expectation!! Great Customer Service!!"

I live in Broward and work down in south beach. I use to owned an 02 Taurus for three year until it finally gave up on me. I exhausted my funds into getting my car fixed and it still wouldn't work. I had no choice but to sell it thru a Junkyard for $250. Without a car I was in need of a vehicle bad!!!! So I went to Off Lease to see Danny Jaramillo. I told him that i was in need of a Toyota Prius due to my long commute to and from work. Danny was upbeat and ready to assist me in my car selection. I dealt with Danny before in the past. He assisted my dad in a 2014 Camry with low miles. Words cannot explain his professionalism on how he conducts himself; He is Honest, Trustworthy, Caring, Funny, and Educational. He made sure the moment we walked in he kept you up to speed with your vehicle selection process. Words cannot express the end experience that i have gone through on buying a car. So thanks to Danny I didn't only buy just my Prius, I ended up buying a second car for my wife as well that day.

Cube803

"Excellent service!"

Michael Maso and Israel were both friendly and provided great customer service. They both made my experience of buying a used car a pleasant one.

Tamihink

"Great customer service"

Jose and Amy and very efficient and effective . Very friendly employees. I was here for 6 hours and I wasn't even upset. Once I got with Jose it was even better great personality . Strong communication and interpersonal skills. They are both great employees . Team Jose and Amy !!!

Amy and Jose

Angel3490

"Wonderful experience "

Leo was wonderful he didn't pressure us and helped us win everything he is very attentive and makes you feel at home. Isreal in finance was very funny and helped us understand what we were getting into.

Yessy
8/02/2015

"Long process but worth it"

The dealership has a lot of options when it comes to cars and I liked that they provide the carfax report. They do offer cheaper prices than most dealerships since majority are cars that were rebuilt. It took a long while to finish the financing process but the staff was helpful in making sure you were attended and they have food and water for you all day while you wait. I didn't like that we were not offered to be taken around in the golf cart since we did have to walk a lot but it gave us more time to look at other cars individually. Jose was great in that he has a positive, outgoing personality and it made the communication throughout the buying process easy and comfortable. He did a great job at explaining the buying process and keeping us updated throughout. Kirk was helpful in the financing of the car and was able to get us the best rate we could get. He was to the point and answered questions that I had while signing contracts. Overall, I am satisfied with our purchase and the deal we got.

Marek

"Great job"

Thank you for all your help, will definitely come back for another vehicle purchase by the end of the year. Awesome job! Thank you guys!

Jlettman
8/02/2015

"Great experience, made the process very easy"

Easy car buying experience, no problems or hassles. Bought a Sonata in great condition that Wilfredo helped us locate. Very easy car browsing on their well organized lot.

Jean F.
8/01/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience ever."

I had an awesome experience purchasing my car at offleaseonly Miami. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Abner Garcia and Kirk Forney for a super relax and exciting experience. They went to great length to make sure that they exceed your expectation. They truly understand the meaning of Customer Service. Offleaseonly, will definitely be the first place I visit for my next car buying experience. Outstanding staff. Once again, Million thanks to Abner Garcia and Kirk Forney for an awesome and fun car buying experience. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS...

Aba1989
8/01/2015

"First Time Buyer Here!"

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle and this facility along with their staff is nothing less than professional. I found a vehicle that was not out on the lot yet and Francisco was kind enough to actually put it on the side once they did for make to look at. From the test drive to driving it off the lot, it was a great first time experience for me and I will be returning for a second vehicle later this year. I also have to thank Frank and Kirk for making me feel at ease through the whole financing process, I could not have asked for a smoother transaction. You hear stories of dealerships and dealers being like sharks in a tank but you don't feel that here. From beginning to end, I felt taken care of, even with the burgers and hotdogs!!! Once again, I thank you all for being able to get me the vehicle I've been wanting for the past couple years and being able to call it MY FIRST CAR!!!

1 - 10 of 3,338 results