Off Lease Only Miami

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Off Lease Only Miami

Off Lease Only Miami Info
About Off Lease Only Miami

EXPERIENCE THE USED CAR BUYING DIFFERENCE! Off Lease Only is The Nation's Used Car Destination! We have over 3,000 quality pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUV's all priced thousands below retail between our Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando & Value Lot locations. Whether you are looking to purchase a car under $10,000 or over $100,000, Off Lease Only offers you a unique car shopping experience and a selection of nearly new vehicles thousands below any other dealer. At Off Lease Only, you will never pay a dealer fee. The price you see on our website is the actual price. There are no hidden fees, no stress of negotiating with your sales person and stress. We have an entire team of customer service managers on board to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. Shop online from the comfort of your computer and get pre-approved for financing in just a few minutes. Extended service agreements are also available for up to 7 years/150,000 miles from the date of your purchase for added peace of mind. Off Lease Only wants to pay top dollar for your old car, so it’s never been a better time to trade in and trade up into the car of your dreams! The owner, Mark Fischer, wants to hear from you if you have a problem. He cares about each and every customers happiness which is why Off Lease Only has grown to be the largest independent car dealer in the country. Saving our customers thousands of dollars on their used car purchase is what we do. Off Lease Only was built off of the owner and his wife's life savings and 2 cars that they purchased back in 1997 and has grown into the largest volume independent car dealership in the Nation. This has happened for two reasons- caring about every customers happiness and selling cars thousands below retail. Once you visit one of our four locations, you will see why nearly 100,000 loyal customers spread the word to their friends, families and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the ONLY place to buy their next cars. Off Lease Only Mi

About Off Lease Only Miami

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

1,618 Dealership Reviews
crystal
1/26/2015

"thankful for all the help"

When i entered the building I was greeted & welcomed, danielle helped me and as a result i waled out with a car, Kirk explained everything

witz331
1/26/2015

"Honest, Professional, Great work ethic!!!"

I was really satisfied with how Mr.Avalos made the process of buying a car very easy and fast, He is very knowledgeable and honest about what he was talking about !!!!

Fitz
1/26/2015

"Pleasant and great choices "

The salesman Osmel was very helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. Great relax and positive attitude. When there were issues that needed to be resolved, if he could not do it, he brought someone who could.

gerrario

"2012 Nissan Altima"

Working with Mike was great. Mike was very knowledgeable and patient with all my various selections before I made my final selection. I'm so far statisfied with my 2012 Nissan Altima :-)

Adriana

"Excellent"

We had a great experience buying our car David Vega was our salesman was very kind and we found the right car at the right price

david

"exelente"

carlos es un exelente vendedor su trato es muy profecional amable y me explyco exelelente sobre la compra que hice me ciento muy complacida con su trabajo

mustang2014
1/25/2015

"Best experience when purchasing a vehicle!"

The customer service was amazing. Daniel Jaramillo and his manager Frank Ramos went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience and were comfortable with our purchase. We were also very happy with Mark Scalfani and how quick he made the finance process. They weren't like your typical sales team; they didn't harass or pressure you into anything. I will be recommending this dealership to anyone I come across looking for a vehicle.

happy saffa

"awesomeness "

Thanks for a wonderful experience. I'll be back for the next vehicle for sure! Don't shop around. Come straight here. You won't regret it.

Billy Hanson

Ktime
1/25/2015

"Frank Ortiz is amazing !!"

I have bought cars before from off lease and was always a pleasure and walked away happy. This time I dealt with frank Ortiz and he was so professional, caring and on point. This makes buying a car a great experience by having an amazing staff. Frank should get an award for best car salesman of the century! Keep up the great work and hard work all,of you do. I definitely will be back when it's time to purchase again. Go off lease and mainly go Frank you are the bomb!!!

Thaking4

"Awesome!!!!"

This was not only my best car dealership experience but one of the best experiences I have had ever when purchasing anything Daniel Jaramilio and Frank Ramos were amazing Daniel did everything he possibly could to make sure I got what I need and Frank reviewed and helped me develop a understanding of financing in a way no dealer has ever done for me. 10 out of 10 customer service rating.

Thaking4 responded to this review

January 25, 2015

This review was done by Najee Crawford I bought the white mustang thanks guys i fucking love my new car

1 - 10 of 1,618 results