Off Lease Only Palm Beach

3531 Lake Worth Road,
Lake Worth, Florida 33461
Off Lease Only Palm Beach Info
About Off Lease Only Palm Beach

EXPERIENCE THE USED CAR BUYING DIFFERENCE! Off Lease Only is The Nation's Used Car Destination! We have over 3,000 quality pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUV's all priced thousands below retail between our Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando & Value Lot locations. Whether you are looking to purchase a car under $10,000 or over $100,000, Off Lease Only offers you a unique car shopping experience and a selection of nearly new vehicles thousands below any other dealer. At Off Lease Only, you will never pay a dealer fee. The price you see on our website is the actual price. There are no hidden fees, no stress of negotiating with your sales person and stress. We have an entire team of customer service managers on board to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. Shop online from the comfort of your computer and get pre-approved for financing in just a few minutes. Extended service agreements are also available for up to 7 years/150,000 miles from the date of your purchase for added peace of mind. Off Lease Only wants to pay top dollar for your old car, so it’s never been a better time to trade in and trade up into the car of your dreams! The owner, Mark Fischer, wants to hear from you if you have a problem. He cares about each and every customers happiness which is why Off Lease Only has grown to be the largest independent car dealer in the country. Saving our customers thousands of dollars on their used car purchase is what we do. Off Lease Only was built off of the owner and his wife's life savings and 2 cars that they purchased back in 1997 and has grown into the largest volume independent car dealership in the Nation. This has happened for two reasons- caring about every customers happiness and selling cars thousands below retail. Once you visit one of our four locations, you will see why nearly 100,000 loyal customers spread the word to their friends, families and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the ONLY place to buy their next cars. Off Lease Only in Palm Be

About Off Lease Only Palm Beach Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

2,599 Dealership Reviews
Nanette
3/04/2015

"Kory made buying a car very professional & painless "

Kory was a wonderful salesperson. I would highly recommend Kory when purchasing a car from off lease. He made the experience great. He had great customer service and answered all my questions quickly and correctly.

nshand510

"Very happy customer! "

I had a great experience working with Miguel and David (finance) today. Miguel didn't give up until he found the exact car that I went for. Titi was also very helpful in finding me a place to park. I will definitely refer everyone I know who's shopping for a car to try offlease only. Thanks guys!

Julie

"Infiniti Purchase"

Extremely pleased with our experience at Off Lease in Palm Beach. We live out of state and purchased the car which we had transported to our home. The car was exactly as described and we are thrilled with it. Tony G was so helpful and this was hands down the best car buying experience we have ever had. Have and will continue to recommend to friends and family.

Bugmoney
3/04/2015

"Great experience, great car!"

This was my first trip to off lease and it was quite an experience. They have an abundance of vehicles to choose from, and lots of help when you are looking for that special car. Dave came up to greet us right away with a pleasant cheerful attitude . He located the vehicle I had come to see quickly and got us off on a test drive. Once I decided to purchase the vehicle Dave was knowledgeable and efficient in the closing process and Matt in finance was great too. I would definitely buy from Dave and off lease again, and would I recommend them to my friends.

Tmercado2001

"Amazing"

I had such a positive experience at the dealership! Everyone was so professional and courteous. They were so efficient that I have no referred several of my family and friends to this location.

Thomas Graybell

Kalskie

"Got a great deal"

Great deal and great buying experience at off lease. Very helpful and caring staff. Got me into a great car for a great price could not be happier. Thank you off lease

Alex
3/04/2015

"Very pleasant buying experience"

Tolgar was great. He worked really hard and fast for me. I really appreciate it. I am very happy with my experience of buying a car here.

vic

"Garret is excellent"

I bought a sweet LTZ Impala. Great car and price. The whole team was commited to making the car mine. Especially good was the rep, Garret.He went aboxe and beyond to get answers. Nice guy so I reccomend!

Csherman
3/04/2015

"Didn't know what to expect"

We drove from Fort Myers to Port Charlotte and then the Palm Beach. Of course the dealer in PC told us we were crazy, well ok! We pull in and are directed to a back lot and had to park in the back of that... I start thinking we are crazy. We run into a couple who says, "good luck, that place is a zoo!" We walk into the building and while it does look BUSY, we were greeted quickly. We knew which car we wanted. He found it and took us out to it. He was friendly not only to us but also to my children, who had been on this whirlwind trip. He explained that although we had financing already, they weren't going to be able to accept it. He took the time to explain the ways around it and although I was hesitant, we moved forward. Dave never lost contact with us, even while helping 3 other customers while we were there. The financing worked out in our favor as Ally gave us a better rate. Matt was spectacular! Dave made sure the car was cleaned again before we headed out for the two and a half hour drive home. Dave made the drive worth it and I won't hesitate to be back when we decide to purchase another car or to send everyone I know that way!!

jcarte02

"Excellent buying experience."

Dave Alberts was very friendly and got us through the buying experience quickly. The price was right and the vehicle was just what we were looking for.

1 - 10 of 2,599 results