Off Lease Only Palm Beach

1200 South Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406

Barry (Geno)** Bullard, Out Of State/International  Sales, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Barry (Geno)** Bullard

David Sissenwein

Finance
Alex Bogat, Sales, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

September 25, 2017

"Thanks for the professional service!"

- Felix Santiago

Thanks for the great service you provided Roan. You were very helpful and made the buying experience enjoyable. It's our second car purchase from Off Lease and we would highly recommend it to others looking to purchase. The search and financing process is smooth. Robert was professional and friendly with our financing. Cheers to you all!

Roan Ulett
Robert Gramm

September 24, 2017

"Great service"

- Vincent Brooks

I was very pleased with Alex's professionalism. He displayed excellent customer service and was very attentive to my needs. He followed up with me via telephone which was impressive. He exceeded my expectations.

September 24, 2017

"Professional and Courteous "

- Lvn life

Upon my entrance into Off Lease I was very impressed with the greeting from the staff. I knew exactly what I wanted and i was familiar with the process. However it was a different yet pleasing experience. My sales rep Alex was very professional,informative and very patient He answered my numerous of questions without hesitation or pressure. My experience was pleasurable and non eventful. I was greatly impressed with the service

Stauch Wolf