Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Martin Reid, Sales, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Martin Reid

Haz Elhassan, Sales, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Haz Elhassan

Barry (Geno)** Bullard, Out Of State/International  Sales, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Barry (Geno)** Bullard

Out Of State/International Sales
David Sissenwein, Finance, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

David Sissenwein

Finance

May 29, 2017

"Super deal at a super price, and super service"

- Frank

It's a relaxing atmosphere, no sales pressure. You have all day to look. You find the vehicle you want and ask to drive it. It's that easy. You like it. You buy it at a great price, below blue book. Thank you so much. It's our third vehicle. Sincerely, Frank

Alex Bogat
Marck Malary
Ira Kaplan

"Very smooth"

- Chris

This was my first experience with Off Lease, but it won't be my last. Great system for savvy car buyers. Our sales consultant Kenan a really nice guy and did everything we asked. We drove from central Florida to get the truck we wanted, and it was worth the drive. We're going back in a month to get my wife her car.

Kenan Demren

May 29, 2017

"Quick, friendly and easy"

- Sunnydaze

On Saturday I went to Offleaseonly with a friend completely open minded, not even fully thinking I was going to drive off the lot in a new car. My mom recommended I go after her wonderful experience a few weeks ago. I had never been so I didn't really know what to expect. Walking in we felt immediately welcomed by the woman greeting and explaining the process. We went out to the lot, where every make and model was perfectly organized which made it easy to find exactly what I was looking for. Once I found what I wanted I was paired up with Courtney Wilson. He was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable since I am a first time car buyer. He was friendly, didn't put any pressure on me to buy and made the process very stressless. After meeting Gary W., the finance expert, I drove out in a great car at the exact price I had in mind to pay. No haggling, no stress, no mess.....Quick, friendly and easy. I would 100% recommend Offleaseonly to anyone in need of a vehicle.

Courtney Wilson
Gary Wertman
Other Employees : Jerry (Manager)

Used 2013 INFINITI M37, $19999