Off Lease Only Palm Beach

1200 South Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406 Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

David Sissenwein, Finance, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Jonathan Robinson

January 18, 2017

"Great sales service"

- darkos

Tyrone made of this sales a great experience. He took great care and kept an eye on us to ensure we were moving smoothly through the other areas of the sales process. He went above and beyond all the way to delivery. Awesome deal overall and great experience thanks to a great guy, Tyrone!

January 18, 2017

"Good service"

- jrdaman954

It was a good experience. I guess I was too exhausted from a long day. I was driving down from Tallahassee, my car broke down. I spent a lot of money trying to make it to my destination but when I got to Offleaseonly I got the car that I wanted.

January 17, 2017

"Great car buying experience!!!"

- Whatever123

Danny Pena and Alan Cooper made what could've been a very scary experience very easy, even enjoyable! David, in finance, was also very easy to work with. I am extolling the virtues of this experience all around town and will definitely return to these very capable guys for my next vehicle!

Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL550, $44999