Off Lease Only Palm Beach

3531 Lake Worth Road, Lake Worth, Florida 33461 Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

David Sissenwein, Finance, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Courtney Wilson

December 04, 2016

"Excellent service "

- Dilu201

Excellent customer service & overall friendly environment.but most of the product are salvage certificate so you get confuse very easily. And very hard to get clean title car.

December 03, 2016

"Extremely efficient and helpful "

- Ktlo

I had the opportunity to work with Jonathan Robinson throughout the entire process of purchasing my vehicle. Jonathan was very helpful and genuine from the very first phone call to ask about my inquiry until the very end when I drove off the lot with my very own vehicle. This was my first personal vehicle purchase which is typically known to be nerve racking and a bit stressful but Jonathan made sure I understood everything that was going on and what each paper meant. He also made sure I was aware of all the details of the vehicle and even walked around and inspected the vehicle with me. Overall my experience was fantastic and I would definitely recommend offlease only to anyone that is looking to buy a car at a good price. It's only been a day of owning my vehicle but I love it!

December 03, 2016

"Great service."

- Deandriamt

The customer service here is great. They were very straightforward and honest regarding our purchase. They make sure that we were comfortable with the decision that we made and there was no pressure. We would recommend this dealership to any of our friends.

Used 2014 Jaguar XK, $42999