Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Ted  Tuchak, Sales, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Ted Tuchak

"Super Experience"

- AVorosBenz

I've owned cars before, but never financed one. I went to a few dealerships, and was turned away from test driving what I wanted. I went to Off Lease Only and met Kenan. I explained it was my first car to finance and he said he would make sure I get the best car possible. He actually let me drive a Mercedes and didn't flinch when i said i wanted to try to buy it. He helped me from start to finish and even stayed until midnight to make sure the paperwork went through.

Kenan Demren
Other Employees : Car cleaners

"Brianna K"

- BriannaK

Robert was a great salesman! Very satisfied with my new 2017 Kia Optima! He was very helpful in helping me find the perfect match and explaining all the details of the vehicles historh to me. Couldn't be happier!

Robert Ekonomou

"Good service"

- Sy

I just bought Nissan rogue here. They provided good services. They clean the car thoughly from inside to oitside, and salesman Martin is very professional..

Used 2013 INFINITI M37, $19999