Off Lease Only Palm Beach

1200 South Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406 Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Juan Palacios , Sales, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Juan Palacios

Haz Elhassan, Sales, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Haz Elhassan

Barry (Geno)** Bullard, Out Of State/International  Sales, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Barry (Geno)** Bullard

Out Of State/International Sales
David Sissenwein, Finance, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

David Sissenwein

Finance

March 29, 2017

"Excellent service all the way "

- Sherri Willer

My sales rep Juan was wonderful. He explained the procedures of Off Lease and what would happen as we proceded through the sale. He was extremely nice and thoughtful. Paul was just as informative as Juan. He went thru everything that Juan said to make sure there were no mistakes and explained the finance process. Once I was in with Kashif he went through all the numbers and explained his end perfectly. He gave me options. He too was very informative. The whole experience was great. Plus the time frame from start to finish was minimal, not like other dealerships. I was shocked at how quickly it all happened. Once all the paperwork was done, Juan had my vehicle washed and shining and smelled wonderful. I was extremely happy. Every person I dealt with during my purchase was extremely nice and knew their job, they seemed to really care about my happiness instead of making a deal. I would definitely refer my friends and family to buy from Off Lease Only.

March 29, 2017

"Offlease Only is Everything!!"

- LashundaC2012

Offlease only WPB has a large selection of vehicles. Everything is all under one roof! So you don't have to worry about waiting in the long line at the DMV. My salesman, Alex Leets was outstanding he made the entire experience a breeze! Wonderful guy he makes you feel right at home!

March 28, 2017

"Excellent, Thank you, Juan... "

- felix

Excellent, Thank you, Juan Palacios. Dios lo bendiga hoy y siempre. De parte de mi familia y yo. Le deseamos mucho éxito en el futuro

Used 2013 Ford Edge, $14999