Off Lease Only Palm Beach

3531 Lake Worth Road,
Lake Worth, Florida 33461
Off Lease Only Palm Beach Info
About Off Lease Only Palm Beach

EXPERIENCE THE USED CAR BUYING DIFFERENCE! Off Lease Only is The Nation's Used Car Destination! We have over 3,000 quality pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUV's all priced thousands below retail between our Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando & Value Lot locations. Whether you are looking to purchase a car under $10,000 or over $100,000, Off Lease Only offers you a unique car shopping experience and a selection of nearly new vehicles thousands below any other dealer. At Off Lease Only, you will never pay a dealer fee. The price you see on our website is the actual price. There are no hidden fees, no stress of negotiating with your sales person and stress. We have an entire team of customer service managers on board to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. Shop online from the comfort of your computer and get pre-approved for financing in just a few minutes. Extended service agreements are also available for up to 7 years/150,000 miles from the date of your purchase for added peace of mind. Off Lease Only wants to pay top dollar for your old car, so it’s never been a better time to trade in and trade up into the car of your dreams! The owner, Mark Fischer, wants to hear from you if you have a problem. He cares about each and every customers happiness which is why Off Lease Only has grown to be the largest independent car dealer in the country. Saving our customers thousands of dollars on their used car purchase is what we do. Off Lease Only was built off of the owner and his wife's life savings and 2 cars that they purchased back in 1997 and has grown into the largest volume independent car dealership in the Nation. This has happened for two reasons- caring about every customers happiness and selling cars thousands below retail. Once you visit one of our four locations, you will see why nearly 100,000 loyal customers spread the word to their friends, families and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the ONLY place to buy their next cars.

About Off Lease Only Palm Beach Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

3,186 Dealership Reviews
Teresina$34
4/28/2015

"Brovo, Amy, Manny and Mike What a easy choice Off Lease Only"

What a surprize,Manny got my insurance and driver's license and gave me the car to test drive. He was honest that the car had been in a minor accident which instilled trust Bravo Amy This really wasn't a finance deal. She asked about my life and my family and told me about herself. How can you not trust someone who puts a personal touch. I felt like I was one of the family. Amy brings new heights to customer satisfaction. I want to thank Mike also for taking time to help me. I drove 75 miles for this car and he made the trip worth while

rm1801

"This place is real."

I did not believe when I saw the prices, that there would not be any games. I have been shopping at other stores and getting the games. The cars are nice and at a great price. I love the site it so easy to use.

gerrym24
4/28/2015

"Nothing short of awesome!! great dealer!!"

My wife and I were very happy with the way we were treated here!! This amazing team will really go ABOVE & BEYOND to help out and offer the best possible deal!! They are NOT interested in a one-time sale.... They will work hard to EARN your business for LIFE!! We will be returning to them for our future vehicle needs!! Kory Drotar, Joe Otero, Bobby Soldano & finally, Robert "Wink-Wink" Gramm!! (LOL) Thank you guys for all you did!! You definitely earned our trust and future business!!

The happy retirees

"Our experience "

Kieth was a helpful salesman providing the information and research we needed but we are glad that he never pressured us. We felt very relaxed to take the desition whenever we were ready. Selling our old car was not as painful as we thought it would be. Thank you . It was a good experience.

Glorianna Soto

"Excellent service "

If you need to buy a car you should ask for Ted Tuchak. He is Excellent employee and great person. He help us with patience, kindness and professional ethics. Also the establishment have many good cars that you can chose.

Sunshine

"Smooth Process"

I found the dealer on the computer and was amazed by the huge inventory and prices. we found a nice car with the help of Toni Garilli. They made us feel comfortable and we found a nice car at a great price. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

mj33

"Prices are unbeatable"

Ralph was very honest, helpful, and got me a great deal on the car I wanted. I would undoubtedly come back again and will certainly pass the word on to anyone lookin to save some money when purchasing a car. Service was great, I was in and out with no issues...very satisfied with my experience!

Proud007

"Excellent"

My experience was very pleasant and easy going. I was very impressed with my sales person (Ralph) when I felt like I wasn't able to find my desired car he encouraged me to be patient that I will find exactly what I'm looking for. He was right and I am soooo pleased and grateful for his patience and kind demeanor. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends.

Sunshine
4/28/2015

"An Awesome car buying experience"

My daughter was searching for a nice car with good mileage and payments she could afford. We heard about off lease on the radio and searched the on line inventory. We pulled up to the lot and was greeted by Toni Garilli, He helped us from the time we got there until my daughter drove of in her beautiful car with warranty and a payment she can afford. Thank you Toni

zzyzx000

"Low pressure environment"

Ted Tuchak is a calm helpful salesman who never made me feel pressured and was always helpful as I researched, looked at, and test drove the cars at Off Lease Only.

1 - 10 of 3,186 results