Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Off Lease Only Palm Beach Info
About Off Lease Only Palm Beach

EXPERIENCE THE USED CAR BUYING DIFFERENCE! Off Lease Only is The Nation's Used Car Destination! We have over 3,000 quality pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUV's all priced thousands below retail between our Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando & Value Lot locations. Whether you are looking to purchase a car under $10,000 or over $100,000, Off Lease Only offers you a unique car shopping experience and a selection of nearly new vehicles thousands below any other dealer. At Off Lease Only, you will never pay a dealer fee. The price you see on our website is the actual price. There are no hidden fees, no stress of negotiating with your sales person and stress. We have an entire team of customer service managers on board to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. Shop online from the comfort of your computer and get pre-approved for financing in just a few minutes. Extended service agreements are also available for up to 7 years/150,000 miles from the date of your purchase for added peace of mind. Off Lease Only wants to pay top dollar for your old car, so it’s never been a better time to trade in and trade up into the car of your dreams! The owner, Mark Fischer, wants to hear from you if you have a problem. He cares about each and every customers happiness which is why Off Lease Only has grown to be the largest independent car dealer in the country. Saving our customers thousands of dollars on their used car purchase is what we do. Off Lease Only was built off of the owner and his wife's life savings and 2 cars that they purchased back in 1997 and has grown into the largest volume independent car dealership in the Nation. This has happened for two reasons- caring about every customers happiness and selling cars thousands below retail. Once you visit one of our four locations, you will see why nearly 100,000 loyal customers spread the word to their friends, families and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the ONLY place to buy their next cars. Off Lease Only in Palm Be

About Off Lease Only Palm Beach Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

2,156 Dealership Reviews
kdankyi
1/28/2015

"Best car buying experience."

The sales personnel are great. This is my second buy and I have had nothing but the best experience. My questions were answered and my phone calls were returned.

Natyalarcon

"Simply a relief "

Ralph was great! So nice and relaxing not pushy super understanding and made my whole experience great. Really goes above and beyond to make your purchase easy and stress free! Such a sweetheart and will definitely go back for another purchase!

Bertin Bolivard

"Excellent service"

Geno is a great salesman he went above and beyond to help us! Anthony, he is very good in what he does, very good at making the finance process clear, he tryed and helped us get the best rate possible. just wish the prices of the cars were a bit lower but in all Wonderful services! Thank you!

ALEXANDRA
1/27/2015

"Miguel Mohedano and David Sissenwein very professional team."

It was 11:30 Pm and they were there making sure I got what I needed. I'm very happy with the service and I love my car.

Carlos

"Great work!!!"

I'm really grateful for the customer service received in that office. The guys are very friendly, professional and really nice person. They made the all posibles things in order to get the car that I want. I will buy my next car there too. Thanks guys for your job.

Tatyfranco

"Great experience!"

Miguel(sale) and joel (financial) both are really helpful person with my purchase... And they try to do everythyn as soon as they can. Great costumer service!

betto93

"Fantastic"

My experience with off lease only was very pleasent. Felix Cespedes was very helpful and informative. As soon as I walked I was greated with a smile and did noy wait long.

Dana
1/27/2015

"The best salesman in the whole world! "

You see that smile! Raphael Caintic is beautiful inside and out. He made my experience if purchasing a car as painless as possible! He went out of his way to be beyond helpful! He is kind, sweet and compassionate. His Mom did a wonderful job raising him! I went there full of anxiety because I needed a car after I was told my 98 Honda Accord needed $9000.00 in repairs. My kids told me to go find a car I liked, so I did, but I didn't want to haggle with your typical car salesmen. Raphael was the perfect gentleman, I can't thank him enough! I know, very unusual! I wrote the team a thank you note and was asked to rewrite it in this website. It is my honor ! I have sent many friends there over the years after meeting John and Monique. I will now give everyone Rapael's name before they go to buy a car! This is a copy!: My dearest Monique, Tracie, Rapael , and John and of course Eileen.    I just want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to buy my little blue wagon , Cornelia Blue.  I know weird!, what kind of old lady has her favorite movie ever,  as The Planet of the Apes? !  Lol.  and this is my first Not white car ever!     You all worked as a magnificent team to make the process as easy as possible,  and for that I am eternally grateful.     Monique, you know I treasure you my friend, and I truly hope we are able to see each other soon.     Tracy, I am now calling you my friend, I hope that's ok with you.   Raphael , you are just a fluffy Teddy Bear and I loved your hugs and your help!  I will call you, to bring Cornelia up there in a couple of weeks when I'm a little stronger with my physical therapy !   Oh and Leo.... Sorry for all the paperwork!  You were very patient!   John and Eileen, thank you so much for making this all possible! With much love and gratitude , Dana from Delray!

Adam

"2014 Ford F150"

Ben Goldberg is the man, He contacted me right away and was very helpful and extremely professional. He answered all of my questions and when I arrived at the dealership he had the keys in his hands, very smooth experience and I would consider Ben to be a great asset to Offlease only. I will definitely recommend Ben Goldberg and Off lease to all my friends and family

hpinson

"amazing"

Geno was wonderful from the beginning and even after buying the car. He made the car buying process a good experience. He is upfront, honest and concerned about meeting customer satisfaction. He was always pleasant and working hard to get customers into what they want.

1 - 10 of 2,156 results