Off Lease Only Palm Beach

3531 Lake Worth Road,
Lake Worth, Florida 33461
Off Lease Only Palm Beach Info
About Off Lease Only Palm Beach

EXPERIENCE THE USED CAR BUYING DIFFERENCE! Off Lease Only is The Nation's Used Car Destination! We have over 3,000 quality pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUV's all priced thousands below retail between our Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando & Value Lot locations. Whether you are looking to purchase a car under $10,000 or over $100,000, Off Lease Only offers you a unique car shopping experience and a selection of nearly new vehicles thousands below any other dealer. At Off Lease Only, you will never pay a dealer fee. The price you see on our website is the actual price. There are no hidden fees, no stress of negotiating with your sales person and stress. We have an entire team of customer service managers on board to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. Shop online from the comfort of your computer and get pre-approved for financing in just a few minutes. Extended service agreements are also available for up to 7 years/150,000 miles from the date of your purchase for added peace of mind. Off Lease Only wants to pay top dollar for your old car, so it’s never been a better time to trade in and trade up into the car of your dreams! The owner, Mark Fischer, wants to hear from you if you have a problem. He cares about each and every customers happiness which is why Off Lease Only has grown to be the largest independent car dealer in the country. Saving our customers thousands of dollars on their used car purchase is what we do. Off Lease Only was built off of the owner and his wife's life savings and 2 cars that they purchased back in 1997 and has grown into the largest volume independent car dealership in the Nation. This has happened for two reasons- caring about every customers happiness and selling cars thousands below retail. Once you visit one of our four locations, you will see why nearly 100,000 loyal customers spread the word to their friends, families and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the ONLY place to buy their next cars.

About Off Lease Only Palm Beach Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

4,178 Dealership Reviews
khp77

"Outstanding Service"

This is my 2nd car purchase from OffLeaseOnly and once again exceeded my expectations on all levels especially with Steven Gilmour who goes above duty. Steven does an outstanding job at customer satisfaction with making the whole process is seamless. He is always in contact with you and in reach with any questions you may have. After the purchase he even called a few times making sure everything was okay, now that's what you call service ! Thanks again Steven Gilmour !! Ketan Patel

NiceNika

"Very Easy Experience"

My husband and I were looking all over for a specific car, through multiple websites, and when I say all over we were looking at cars in several different states, we came across OFF LEASE which is located in Florida. We weren't exactly sure how buying a car out state works since we all the way across the coast, but it turns out they have a department just for that, so we put in the filled out the financing app on their website, we got a call the next day from Steve "Happy" Gilmore. Steve was very informative there was no pressure, he gave us all the steps that would take place in the process he asked the down payment with no pressure for more money like other dealers. They took all the information they could from us and "beat up the banks" as they put it lol, to get us the best deal our credit allowed. I'm so appreciative of Steve from Off Lease. he even gave me his cell # to text anytime, even with the 3 hour time difference. We got all of our paperwork shipped overnight to us and they even pay for you to overnight it back! its a shame what you have to go through to find a great deal and great customer service when trying to buy a car, but I appreciate Steve From OFF LEASE for being different and setting the standard. Our Vehicle is being shipped and We get it this TUESDAY!!! AND I NEVER LEFT MY HOUSE.

Kujou

"First car purchase "

This was my very first car purchase very happy with the service during my visit at off lease everyone was very friendly. Great experience for his first time buyer.

Jean1976

"Great! "

Thanks Tom for all your help. Now I have great beautiful car. Love it ! Tom showed many cars and always with a smile. I will visit offlease again.

coppin121
7/28/2015

"Great Service, Wonderful Price!"

I was looking for a specific vehicle with certain options and was amazed that Off Lease not only has the type of vehicle and options, but they had so many of the vehicle selections to choose from. My sales person Ralph Fields, provided excellent customer service and took his time to explained the vehicle, options etc. I purchased the additional 5 years warranty and I am truly happy with my purchase. The selling price was a lot less than what I checked out at the local dealerships and I have NO regrets at all on my purchase.

Stacy
7/28/2015

"Dont Buy Anywhere Else!"

Off Lease Only Lake Worth is a high volume, focused and very reliable dealership and they go the extra mile to get you the deal! Tom Favors was my salesman and he was knowledgeable and helpful from start to finish! You can even enjoy a complimentary lunch while you look! I highly recommend Off Lease Only - see Tom, he will help you drive away with your dream car!

Sidra1994
7/28/2015

"Excellent service, product knowledge and attention"

Offleaseonly provides excellent standard of service and good choice of cars. Much help was received from Haz ElHassan who offered great assistance in finding the car which suited our own preference. Haz's prodoct knowledge and courtesy sets a standard for others to follow.

Monte1108

"Well oiled machine"

Super busy dealership but the customer service does not lack because of it! Very organized and they make every customer feel important. Our sales associate Kory Drotar was attentive, knowledgable, and in no way did we feel pressured. He just wanted to make sure we knew EVERYTHING about the cars we were looking at he made sure we were happy. We shopped around and you can't beat the prices!

chris85
7/28/2015

"Best Place to buy a car"

It was a great experience! Dealt with Tom Valeo and he went above and beyond. I had to buy a car due to mine being totaled and had no idea what I wanted. Tom listened to what I liked and he got on line with me and he found me the perfect car (in the rain!!). This is the second car I bought from Off Lease Only and I am sure I will be a returning customer. I referred them to my bosses who both bought a car and they referred them to their friend that also bought a car. Great company and great sales people like Tom Valeo!

angel 2009

"best deal!"

Was a great experience buying my ford in off lease only, the salesman was very professional and helpful, the financing department did everything the could and I got the better deal, good price.

1 - 10 of 4,178 results