Off Lease Only Palm Beach

1200 South Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406

Barry (Geno)** Bullard, Out Of State/International  Sales, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Barry (Geno)** Bullard

Clifford (Cliff) Davis, Sales, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Clifford (Cliff) Davis

"Friendly Service"

- Hurleym

This was my first car purchase without my husband being there, and I felt very comfortable with the help of CJ and Garrett. Both gentlemen were very helpful with all my questions and extremely accommodating. I never felt pressured to make a quick decision. I love my new Ford Transit.

Craig Margelot
Garrett Stevens

September 24, 2017

"It was great, they made it very easy for us."

- Honda14

The salesman was very friendly. We felt very comfortable at all times. It was easy to get the financing. All together buying from them was a good experience!

Alex Bogat

"First time car buyer"

- mielkev

Juan was very easy to work with and always was on top of getting cars lined up for test driving. I could basically hop out of one car and into the next car! He always was very prompt with getting back to me when i asked him any questions. Kevin was patient with me and allowed me time to make a decision right for myself when it came to financing my new car. I got a great rate for an amazing car! I love my new Kia Cadenza and thank you off lease for making it possible for me to afford it!

Juan Palacios