Off Lease Only Palm Beach

3531 Lake Worth Road,
Lake Worth, Florida 33461
Off Lease Only Palm Beach Info
About Off Lease Only Palm Beach

EXPERIENCE THE USED CAR BUYING DIFFERENCE! Off Lease Only is The Nation's Used Car Destination! We have THOUSANDS of quality pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUV's all priced thousands below retail between our Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando & Value Lot locations. Whether you are looking to purchase a car under $10,000 or over $100,000, Off Lease Only offers you a unique car shopping experience and a selection of nearly new vehicles thousands below any other dealer. At Off Lease Only, you will never pay a dealer fee. The price you see on our website is the actual price. There are no hidden fees, no stress of negotiating with your sales person and stress. We have an entire team of customer service managers on board to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. Shop online from the comfort of your computer and get pre-approved for financing in just a few minutes. Extended service agreements are also available for up to 7 years/150,000 miles from the date of your purchase for added peace of mind. Off Lease Only wants to pay top dollar for your old car, so it’s never been a better time to trade in and trade up into the car of your dreams! The owner, Mark Fischer, wants to hear from you if you have a problem. He cares about each and every customers happiness which is why Off Lease Only has grown to be the largest independent car dealer in the country. Saving our customers thousands of dollars on their used car purchase is what we do. Off Lease Only was built off of the owner and his wife's life savings and 2 cars that they purchased back in 1997 and has grown into the largest volume independent car dealership in the Nation. This has happened for two reasons- caring about every customers happiness and selling cars thousands below retail. Once you visit one of our four locations, you will see why nearly 100,000 loyal customers spread the word to their friends, families and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the ONLY place to buy their next cars.

About Off Lease Only Palm Beach Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

5,646 Dealership Reviews
marickone
2/05/2016

"Yet another great experience"

Danny pena and David Sissenwein did a fantastic job for my wife and I. Great job by them and the rest of the staff. Thank you.

Pavel A

"Great service"

I just had a great experience buying a nice BMW 3 series.The car I found was priced couple thousands below similar ones. I was greeted at the door by Gloria she was very patient and knowledgeable and answered every my question,I would definitely recommend.The whole process went smooth and very quick, Amy from financing its very nice to work with,no pressure at all,never experienced such a great car buying .Will come back again.Thank you

Gloria Campuzano

amannortt

"perfect"

great experince Quick no pressure, everyone seemed happy to be there. looked 3 diffrent cars and found what I wanted with a great price. we'll come back for second car soon.

NellyP

"Very pleasant transaction"

I bought my car back in September of 2015, but I was unable to give my feedback until now being I was busy from my move to Pittburgh. Before driving down from Miami, I spoke to Jordan in sales about the car I bought. They had the best price and Jordan was honest in answering all my questions. When I first got there it was a madhouse because there were so many people buying and I thought it was going to be a nightmare of a process to make a deal. However, Jordan was really great about it and tried his best to get me out of there as soon as possible. Then Matt from finance made the deal run smoothly. I was most happy because they gave me the most for my trade in and I was having a hard time giving up my old car because I was attached to it but they made it much easier. Thanks guys!

NIra J

"wonderful service"

this was truly a great car buying experience. Robert greeted us at the door, he was patient and he seemed genuine. He addressed every concern we had and made us feel comfortable, not like we being hassled. Because of his service , we''ll be back in the near future and when we return, we'll be looking for Robert. Very impressed!

Evan Moss

Eslandelouis@1986

"Good deal like it"

I recommend people to visit offleaseonly specialy the one in lake worth Florida,good customer service everybody like to help...I like the diller my friend refer me there good experience

benromana
2/04/2016

"An Atlanta Buyer's Experience"

First, I saw their good price for a 2010 Odyssey. No photos, but the free Carfax report showed everything I was looking for, and so I placed a call. Sales & Finance Rep Laure' Bresnick took my call, answered questions, and asked someone to take photos right away. I got the photos by email shortly but it was going to take a week before I could get to Miami. Laure' asked her manager how they could hold the car, the terms were very acceptable, and so I did what we agreed upon and the car was reserved for me. Wired the funds the next business day, and the car was mine. Day before my flight, I gave my flight details to Laure', who said she'll have "Roger" pick me up at MIA. Plane was still taxiing to the gate when Roger calls me to say he's at the airport and ready to drive me to the dealership. Arrived at the Miami store, and was very impressed at the literal hundreds of quality cars on the lot. Many customers, many dealer reps. Overall an almost festive atmosphere. Dealer staff was very friendly. Roger drove my car up, cleaned and ready for the drive back to Atlanta. Just a quarter tank of gas but price was good, so very acceptable. Paperwork and the rest of the process was just pleasant and smooth. Back in Atlanta, I registered the car and received my clean title in about 10 days (validating the fact that the title was clear and free when they sold me the car; while expected, it was still comforting to have gotten the title without incident). Highly recommended dealership and staff, particularly Sales & Finance Rep Laure' Bresnick and Facilitator Roger.

Roger, who picked me up from the airport, drove up my car at the dealership, and all-around assisted me from airport to send-off.

February 04, 2016

Dear benromana, Being an Out of State Buyer, We know you had options when searching for your car, and we appreciate that you chose us. Our number one goal is to have everyone walk away 100% satisfied and your feedback is the key to helping us achieve this goal. The owner started this business with 2 cars and his life savings and has grown it to the largest independent used car dealer in the nation for two reasons, saving his customers thousands on their dream car and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience. Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so happy that Laure Besnick, was able to satisfy your purchasing needs and that you gave Off Lease Only a try and enjoyed it! We couldn't ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it! Sincerely, Dennise R. Review Administrator On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

William

"Good Price-Good Car"

Off Lease Only in Lake Worth offered an excellent price on a 2015 Lexus ES 350. The dealership is successful and has outgrown its current space. Our salesman had to borrow a desk to complete the our paper work. Next we had to wait in line, so to speak, to pay for our purchase. Finally, there was a very long wait to have the car washed and the license plate affixed. Many sales people may be standing around waiting for a customer but the office area is too small and the back office staff inadequate for the size of this sales operation. If not for a good price without the usual dealer add-ons, this would not be a favorable buying experience.

Adrian-salesman

Leia

"Good deal"

Juan (JC) was very helpful! The whole process took a little longer than expected but I am satisfied with my car and would recommend Off Lease!

February 04, 2016

Dear Leia, Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so happy that you gave Off Lease Only a try and enjoyed it! We appreciate you and your business; we take pride in offering you a transparent experience and the lowest price in the nation on nearly new cars. Please come visit us soon again!! Sincerely, Dennise R. Review Administrator On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

addsoul
2/04/2016

"Very Good Service, little problems with the car but can fix"

Danny is a very nice and helpful person, he makes you home, the car is good although I found some little issues there, Danny really helps me with them, a good choice for your first car.

February 04, 2016

Dear addsoul, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about your experience at Off Lease Only. We have valuable team members that go above and beyond to meet our client’s needs, and we are so pleased that was your experience. Thank you for your business and we look forward to work with you for many years to come. Sincerely, Dennise R. Review Administrator On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

1 - 10 of 5,646 results