Off Lease Only Palm Beach

3531 Lake Worth Road,
Lake Worth, Florida 33461
Off Lease Only Palm Beach Info
About Off Lease Only Palm Beach

EXPERIENCE THE USED CAR BUYING DIFFERENCE! Off Lease Only is The Nation's Used Car Destination! We have THOUSANDS of quality pre-owned cars, trucks, vans and SUV's all priced thousands below retail between our Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando & Value Lot locations. Whether you are looking to purchase a car under $10,000 or over $100,000, Off Lease Only offers you a unique car shopping experience and a selection of nearly new vehicles thousands below any other dealer. At Off Lease Only, you will never pay a dealer fee. The price you see on our website is the actual price. There are no hidden fees, no stress of negotiating with your sales person and stress. We have an entire team of customer service managers on board to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. Shop online from the comfort of your computer and get pre-approved for financing in just a few minutes. Extended service agreements are also available for up to 7 years/150,000 miles from the date of your purchase for added peace of mind. Off Lease Only wants to pay top dollar for your old car, so it’s never been a better time to trade in and trade up into the car of your dreams! The owner, Mark Fischer, wants to hear from you if you have a problem. He cares about each and every customers happiness which is why Off Lease Only has grown to be the largest independent car dealer in the country. Saving our customers thousands of dollars on their used car purchase is what we do. Off Lease Only was built off of the owner and his wife's life savings and 2 cars that they purchased back in 1997 and has grown into the largest volume independent car dealership in the Nation. This has happened for two reasons- caring about every customers happiness and selling cars thousands below retail. Once you visit one of our four locations, you will see why nearly 100,000 loyal customers spread the word to their friends, families and co-workers that Off Lease Only is the ONLY place to buy their next cars.

About Off Lease Only Palm Beach Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

6,061 Dealership Reviews
yudelky aquino
5/04/2016

"just one word awsome"

this is the 3 car we got here and we are very pleased with each one of then, the employees were very helpful, i just love this please they make you feel confortable

Roan, Alvaro, Vargos, Ulett

Jim1975mgb
5/04/2016

"Thanks to herb merrit and jay"

Got the car I wanted at a great price. Thanks to herb for all of his hard work. I will definitely recommend to friends and family

Scion

"Good experience"

All the employees were very personable and never in a rush. We were able to test drive the vehicles several times before we made a decision and our questions were answered without hesitation. It was the easiest car buying experience I have encountered. I will return here the next time I am looking for a car and will recommend Off Lease Only to others.

Blacked Out LandRover
5/03/2016

"Like a kid in a candy store!"

I will definitely be returning to Off Lease Only for all of my future car purchases! Being able to see (and sit in) nearly every make of vehicle in one location is unique and helped make the decision making process fun and easy. The staff was efficient, professional and not at all overbearing. Anthony S. was so patient! Every car I wanted to test drive he had pulled right up front within minutes...ready for me to go. He gave me my space to search the lot but was always right there when I needed him. He's definitely the sales guy you want to work with! Russ Scarlata in finance...what a guy! He was super nice and most importantly, fast! Anybody that can make the finance process as quick and easy as he did is awesome in my book. I was in an and out in no time at all. Thank you!

Dana F.

"Excellent customer service!!"

Ted was extremely helpful and made this experience virtually painless. He explained the entire process, including trading in my old vehicle, and was very respectful of my time and attentive to my questions. TJ in Finance went through all of the paperwork in detail to make sure I was comfortable with what I was signing. Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with!

Janiceabnet

"I just bought a BMW "

I am very happy with my BMW the main reason was my salesmen, Martin Reid he was very helpful and wasn't pushy,would recommend this dealership and Martin Reid !!!

Martin Reid

Tauna Clifton

"Love my new car"

Just want to thank Roan, Vincent, and Joel for helping make my car buying experience wonderful. Thank you very much, I love my new car.

Roan Ulett

May 02, 2016

Dear Tauna Clifton, First and foremost thank you SO much for your business and kind feedback on everyone that helped make your car buying experience quick and painless. It’s great to know that you love your car. Our owners, Mark and Eileen Fischer, started Off Lease Only over twenty years ago with two cars and their life savings. The growth has been phenomenal, with over 100,000 happy customers now. This has happened for two main reasons- saving their customers thousands on their dream cars, and providing everyone with a transparent and smooth car buying experience, with no negotiating and never a dealer fee. Sincerely, Your Off Lease Only Customer Service Team On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Livinthedream
5/02/2016

"Good but Long Experience"

Alex greeted me at the door and was very attentive to my needs. He was an excellent rep. My complaint was not with him, but the long process. I was there for 8 hours. I think that is the longest I have ever been at a dealership to purchase a vehicle. Otherwise, very happy with my car and with Alex.

May 02, 2016

Dear Livinthedream, First and foremost, thank you for your business, and for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership. With over 700 employees now, Off Lease Only relies on your feedback as quality control. We are so sorry to hear your frustration regarding the waiting time for your paperwork to be process. We are in the process of expanding our financing offices to make our customers paperwork process much quicker. I can assure you that we would love to get you in and out as quickly as possible with as little to no frustration as possible as well. We are now selling over 3000 cars per month and we are continuously trying to hire the very best help that we can find for all departments. The owners started this company over twenty years ago with their life savings and have grown into the largest volume independent dealer in the Country. This has happened for two reasons- caring about every customer’s happiness and selling cars for thousands below retail. We hope you love your car and we are thankful to hear your feedback on your salesperson. Respectfully, Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team On behalf of Mark and Eileen Fischer, Owners

Heather Mackin

"Excellent experience "

We drove from the Tampa Bay area and it was worth the trip and would do it again with these two workers! Thank you so much!

E. Becker
5/01/2016

"Good selection of late model cars and Marck was very helpful"

Marck took his time with me and was very helpful. I would recommend him and the dealerdhip to anyone looking for a late model used car

May 01, 2016

Dear E. Becker, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review on Marck Malary! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family and we’re happy to hear that you agree! On behalf of your friends here at Off Lease Only enjoy that ride! Sincerely, Your Off Lease Only Customer Care Team On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

1 - 10 of 6,061 results