Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Finance
Haz Elhassan, Sales, Off Lease Only Palm Beach

Haz Elhassan

July 26, 2017

"Real customer service. "

- Domingo

I'm a return customer of Offleasronly not only for their unbeatable prices, but their transparent transaction process and honest sale. I want to thank Daryl, Rafael and Kashif - my team that day from beginning to end. Thank you guys and I'll see you again soon!

Daryl Bautista
Kashif Chughtai
Rafael Caintic

"Amazing customer service"

- JDougherty23

This was our first time buying a car with OffLeaseOnly and it was nothing but amazing. From the moment we walked in the door until the final closing with Mike A. We walked in with confidence that today would be the day we buy a car because the pricing was well below the market average and we had a preapproval in our pocket from our bank. What I didn't expect is just how hard Mike A. Would work to give us the very best value possible for our dollar. He managed to beat our banks interest rate ( crushed it really) and made sure we had the extras we needed and still managed to keep us within our stated budget. I think he must be a wizard or something. We will definitely be back in the future and I've already recommended this place and these people to friends 👏👏👏

Michael Bafumo
Mike Atieh
Other Employees : There was another gentleman who helped us with our initial application who was good too! It was JUAN Carlos who first responded to my request for information but he was off the day we came in. Mike B. gave us excellent service

"Excellent service! "

- Lucwife

I wadon't very pleased with the customer service that we received while shopping for my car. I will recommend my Family and Friends to shop at your dealership. Thanks again!

Roan Ulett