Blossom Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet

mattia67
2/12/2015

"customer service"

I came into blossom to trade my car for a newer car, I had told the salesman that I wanted my payments to remain the same but after test driving a Toyota and test driving a chevy cruze we decided on the cruze. The payments were a little more but the car is a lot better. I drove out with a 2014 chevy cruze and I couldn't be more excited. This is the second car I have bought from Blossom. They rock. Thank you for listening to what I wanted.

ty for info and 2 others Sorry cant remember.

JessicaWilkes
1/11/2015

"Price Gauging and Rude Staff"

I recently took my vehicle in to get it serviced, because I was having issues starting the engine. I went inside and spoke to one the technicians, Todd. I explained the issue I was having with the vehicle and as I did so I felt that my intelligence was being insulted. He told me that it was probably a battery issue. And at one point he said, "I don't want to know what you think is wrong with it." I had previously driven my car to southern Indiana, and a gentleman in an automotive shop in that region tested the battery on my car and said it was working fine. Todd was abrasive and condescending. He would not tell me the cost of the initial diagnostic test, he just mentioned that it was a standard rate. I took my car into the shop on a Friday, and Todd told me that he would contact me Wednesday or Tuesday with news. I did not hear from him. So I waited, because I try not to be a bother. I reached out to him on Monday of the following week. I called the service center, and they patched me through to Todd, who subsequently ended our call as soon as it began. He said an IT guy was working on his computer and that he would call me back in a few minutes. He never called me back. I called on Tuesday, and the assistant in the service center patched me through to Todd. He did not answer. I called back, and they transferred me to John, who did not answer. I left a voice mail, asking him to call me back with information about my car. John called me back, and said he would get the information and call me back. He never called back. Finally Todd called and said that they had replaced the battery on my car and the windshield wiper blades. He also said the recall work on my car was completed as well. The bill I was responsible for paying was $273.96. The bill charged me twice for the wiper blades.The recall section of the bill said, "no info yet." I was also charged a miscellaneous fee and an outrageous service fee. I am very displeased with this dealership due to their lack of professionalism and price gauging. The manager that I contacted to resolve the issues with my bill was stubborn, unapologetic, and rude. He claimed the additional $26 was tax and when I told him the bill said the tax was $12, he insisted that he was correct and that I must be interpreting it incorrectly. I have opened a claim with my bank to resolve this issue. To avoid any further headaches, I will never be returning to this dealership.

Todd

PAtrick
1/10/2015

"Terrible Customer Service"

We took our Aveo in because it was having trouble starting. The service tech we talked to was grumpy, argumentative, and deceitful. He told us there would be a diagnosis fee but refused to tell us how much that would be other than that it wouldn't be much. When I have taken my car to the dealers in Evansville, they have never charged me to plug in the code reader. Also when I took my car into Champion in Avon, they allowed me to put the diagnostic fee towards the repair. The service tech told me that no one does that anymore even though I just told him I had taken the car there this summer. There was also a recall for part of the headlights. We made sure he knew that we expected them to fix that while he had the car. In the end they charged us $100 to plug in a code reader that I could have had any O'Reilly Auto Parts store for free, plus miscellaneous fee for who knows what and $80 for the labor to replace the battery. In addition to this they never actually fixed the recall!! We will not be returning to this shady dealership.

IDK

charles&cynthia
12/10/2014

"2014 Sonic"

Bruce Pillow was very polite & helpful with our trade-in and in purchasing a 2014 Chevrolet. Ty was also very helpful with information. We had a great experience. Please tell Bruce Pillow we appreciated his letter it was very kind. And may GOD have many blessing for him. We hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas!! Charles & Cynthia Myers

Ty

socal242
11/19/2014

"Steal you blind!"

At first they lost my second key, but they refused to make a second one. I've heard a lot of stories they tell. Then I find out the new car 24 month/ 24,000 mile service warranty was fraudulent. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM. An inner city dealership that prays on people and rips them off.

Ford

jane.henderson.5876
10/19/2014

"Horrible customer service"

I went to Blossom because I had a coupon for down payment help and a 500.00 gift card. I called the number and was told I was approved. After waiting literally for 6 hours I was told I could sign my papers. During the process I was informed I was leasing the vehicle not purchasing it. Leasing was never mentioned to me in all those hours. I did not qualify for the coupons (had I known that I would have saved my 6 hours and left), Since they had contacted several lenders, including the one I specifically asked them not to, I felt that I had no choice but to accept the car. I have been to the service dept 2 times since I got my car in 2012. I have never been greeted with a good morning, hello, nothing. I have been to other dealerships where I did not get my car, and have been treated so much better. My daughter was with me the last time and was apalled at the customer service. She even responded that she was treated better at a buy here pay here. I will never go with or refer anyone to Blossom Chevrolet again. I believe the service dept. manager is the one who finally helped me. Just horrible customer service both times.

Todd

robert.barrett.3323
10/04/2014

"Don't go"

Drove 40 miles to find out that they had more bull s then ex president carter I would not send anybody there go to beck Toyota they tell you what they can or can't do now I know why chevy needed a bail out they suck I'll stick with Toyota

Aaron

juliusefinch
7/22/2014

"Lordy, their good people!"

“Zac was very friendly and respectful. He made no promises, but was very optimistic. The lady that got me my loan was the same way. I’m very happy! I will be back!”

Zac

Ecw724
7/21/2014

"Customer"

The salesman that assisted me was friendly. I knew that I was in good hands when he said "you gotta have faith." Although, I didn't get the vehicle I had intentions on getting I am happy with what I left with. Blossom staff worked hard for my 2012 malibu loan and I appreciate that!! I do plan on returning to Blossom within 2 years for my dream vehicle. If Martin Slack is still employed there he will definitely get my business.

Martin Slack

Tangy Johnson
6/26/2014

"Great Customer Service - Friendly!"

I came In on a Tuesday Looking to purchase a car and drove my brand new vehicle home on Thursday.! The car had a very small scratch on the side door Derrel told me about it before I even noticed then volunteered to pick my car up the next day to have that fixed, which he did.'! That I appreciated even more because I didn't have to miss work bringing it in.! Very pleased with the customer service no complaints.!

Derrel Summers