Blossom Chevrolet

Champion Chevrolet of Avon

violatedinindy
2/08/2016

"Bad Service Experience"

The service department performed service on my injector in the engine. From the beginning their communication with me was horrible. I was told to leave a message to authorize service, but the service tech didn't check voicemail to find out I told them to proceed so it cost another day of repair time. I was told 3 different times that the vehicle would be done on a certain day but the only day they delivered was the last day. the first day I was told the vehicle would be done when I called I was told my vehicle was not there and they could not find it "are you sure you brought it to Blossom" I was asked. on completion day number two I was told the vehicle was done at 10 am and would be delivered to my office by 5pm. not only was it not delivered I never got a call telling me it was not ready. on day 3 of the delivery I was sent a text saying they were going to wash it and send it right over, 2 hours later it showed up. this is were my story gets interesting. after I took delivery of the vehicle I found that someone had gone through my center console and emptied stuff out, left it on the back seat floor and took some minor items they must have thought I didn't need. then I find muddy boot prints on my front passenger seat and muddy animal prints on my back seats. I have never allowed an animal in my vehicle. to my surprise the key fob for my wife's car that she lost 6 months ago was sitting in my cup holder. I am very grateful for them finding it but why would they have found if when working on an injector unless they looked everywhere in my vehicle? I also got a new car charger out of the deal because someone left one in it after delivery. I also discovered that someone had driven my vehicle over 400 miles since I dropped it off. I communicated all of this to the operations guy at the dealership but all I got was excuses never once an apology. now in fairness I told him on the first call I didn't want anything, but after letting all that happened sink in I feel very violated.

Jared, Ryan, Cory

69tlee
1/25/2016

"I wasn`t very happy"

It seem to that the only thing that the salesman wanted to do was get the truck out the door. I was going to by a GM product because I am in the GM family. I should have shopped around a little more. I bought my truck at the first dealership I came to. That is because Blossom is the closes to my home.

Matt

MQM
1/13/2016

"Excellence!"

Everything was excellent! I got a super deal and they dropped off my new Tahoe in my driveway. Matt then took an hour and a half to explain how to work all technology!

Matt

Veronica S.
1/07/2016

"Excellent customer service "

A great find.. Everyone was very professional and nice.. A very clean and pleasant building.. My husband loves the truck we purchased, the staff was awesome... Thank you..

Martin

Journey15
1/07/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Doralee and Matt were excellent. They had all the arrangements in hand before I even walked into the deslership. It took me longer to decide which vehicle I wanted. I appreciate the courtesy of explaining each step of the process. Thank you very much!

Matt Carpenter and Doralee Stallard

Indymom1966
12/30/2015

"Crappy people. Crappy service. "

Trying to get my car and the people are crappy. They are rude. The service is crappy. The people are crappy. Joe Rohrman refused to handle the situation. They hang up on me. The main office refused to answer any questions. They called me names. I will never go there again. No professional people. No professional service. The damage wasn't even fixed b

Joe Rohrman

nikkiringgold
12/17/2015

"Ty's great proformance"

Ty explained various points concerning the Chevy Cruze and was very knowledgeable. I highly recommend others come to get the same wonderful experience. Great job!

Ty Lowery Jr.

shl5843
11/12/2015

"Aquisha Alexander put me in a new car"

I came to Blossom just looking. I was undecided about trading in my car. I was looking around the used cars when I was approached by Aquisha. She was friendly and very knowledgeable about the inventory. She was also an excellent salesperson. She walked me through the pros and cons of buying a used car, leasing a new one or buying a new one. She assessed my needs and my ability to pay and I drove out in a 2016. I am so appreciative of the way that I was treated by Aquisha, her supervisor and yes, even the finance officer. I appreciated her efforts so much that I recommended Aquisha and Blossom Chevrolet on my social media page. If you need a car....they will work with you!

Aquisha Alexander

tyler524
10/14/2015

"Good experience"

Ty Lowery Jr is a really good salesman he is very friendly and he will try to get you what you want 10/10 recommend him to everyone

Ty Lowery Jr

kierra bell
10/10/2015

"ty lowery jr is a very good salesman "

I was looking for a reliable car with a low payment to get me back and forward to work so I came to blossom Chevrolet and Ty got me into a nice 2014 Chevy spark with a very low payment to make a month I really appreciate the hard work he did for me to get me into the car I wont I would definitely recommend my family and friends to TY for a affordable car.

Ty lowery Jr.