Blossom Chevrolet

Blossom Chevrolet Info

Hare Chevrolet

Champion Chevrolet of Avon

"Horrible customer service"

I went to Blossom because I had a coupon for down payment help and a 500.00 gift card. I called the number and was told I was approved. After waiting literally for 6 hours I was told I could sign my papers. During the process I was informed I was leasing the vehicle not purchasing it. Leasing was never mentioned to me in all those hours. I did not qualify for the coupons (had I known that I would have saved my 6 hours and left), Since they had contacted several lenders, including the one I specifically asked them not to, I felt that I had no choice but to accept the car. I have been to the service dept 2 times since I got my car in 2012. I have never been greeted with a good morning, hello, nothing. I have been to other dealerships where I did not get my car, and have been treated so much better. My daughter was with me the last time and was apalled at the customer service. She even responded that she was treated better at a buy here pay here. I will never go with or refer anyone to Blossom Chevrolet again. I believe the service dept. manager is the one who finally helped me. Just horrible customer service both times.

Todd

"Don't go"

Drove 40 miles to find out that they had more bull s then ex president carter I would not send anybody there go to beck Toyota they tell you what they can or can't do now I know why chevy needed a bail out they suck I'll stick with Toyota

Aaron

"Lordy, their good people!"

“Zac was very friendly and respectful. He made no promises, but was very optimistic. The lady that got me my loan was the same way. I’m very happy! I will be back!”

Zac

"Customer"

The salesman that assisted me was friendly. I knew that I was in good hands when he said "you gotta have faith." Although, I didn't get the vehicle I had intentions on getting I am happy with what I left with. Blossom staff worked hard for my 2012 malibu loan and I appreciate that!! I do plan on returning to Blossom within 2 years for my dream vehicle. If Martin Slack is still employed there he will definitely get my business.

Martin Slack

"Great Customer Service - Friendly!"

I came In on a Tuesday Looking to purchase a car and drove my brand new vehicle home on Thursday.! The car had a very small scratch on the side door Derrel told me about it before I even noticed then volunteered to pick my car up the next day to have that fixed, which he did.'! That I appreciated even more because I didn't have to miss work bringing it in.! Very pleased with the customer service no complaints.!

Derrel Summers

"couldn't be more satisfied!"

Awesome customer service, and an awesome salesman. Completely confident in my purchase and any further car needs I will deal with Blossom and specifically ask for Mike.

Mike Bowers

"First time purchase from a dealership"

This is my first time purchasing a car from a dealership and Blossom blew my mind with the customer service from the moment I stepped out of my car I was greeted with a smile and the representative was so professional. Thanks Martin.

Martin McNeeley

"Great experience"

The sales rep that assisted me in purchasing my buick they were both awesome sales reps. Chris Kneehouse and Ty Lowery went over and above to make me feel comfortable in purchasing my car from a dealership.

chris kneehouse/ Ty

"Recently purchased a new vehicle. The service was great..."

Recently purchased a new vehicle. The service was great and the staff was extremely friendly. I would definitely recommend buying your next vehicle from Blossom!

Martin

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

I went in by myself with a two year old and four month old. I knew what I was looking for and Ty did not push me at all. He offered advice and information in what I wanted but in no way was a "pushy salesman" he asked what range I wanted my payments and financing to be and got me exactly where I wanted to be. My husband was deployed and they were very understanding of my lil children. Overall I HIGHLY recommend Ty and blossom Chevrolet.

Ty Lowry