Blossom Chevrolet

Call
Blossom Chevrolet Info

Hare Chevrolet

Champion Chevrolet of Avon

"Lordy, their good people!"

“Zac was very friendly and respectful. He made no promises, but was very optimistic. The lady that got me my loan was the same way. I’m very happy! I will be back!”

Zac

"Customer"

The salesman that assisted me was friendly. I knew that I was in good hands when he said "you gotta have faith." Although, I didn't get the vehicle I had intentions on getting I am happy with what I left with. Blossom staff worked hard for my 2012 malibu loan and I appreciate that!! I do plan on returning to Blossom within 2 years for my dream vehicle. If Martin Slack is still employed there he will definitely get my business.

Martin Slack

"Great Customer Service - Friendly!"

I came In on a Tuesday Looking to purchase a car and drove my brand new vehicle home on Thursday.! The car had a very small scratch on the side door Derrel told me about it before I even noticed then volunteered to pick my car up the next day to have that fixed, which he did.'! That I appreciated even more because I didn't have to miss work bringing it in.! Very pleased with the customer service no complaints.!

Derrel Summers

"couldn't be more satisfied!"

Awesome customer service, and an awesome salesman. Completely confident in my purchase and any further car needs I will deal with Blossom and specifically ask for Mike.

Mike Bowers

"First time purchase from a dealership"

This is my first time purchasing a car from a dealership and Blossom blew my mind with the customer service from the moment I stepped out of my car I was greeted with a smile and the representative was so professional. Thanks Martin.

Martin McNeeley

"Great experience"

The sales rep that assisted me in purchasing my buick they were both awesome sales reps. Chris Kneehouse and Ty Lowery went over and above to make me feel comfortable in purchasing my car from a dealership.

chris kneehouse/ Ty

"Recently purchased a new vehicle. The service was great..."

Recently purchased a new vehicle. The service was great and the staff was extremely friendly. I would definitely recommend buying your next vehicle from Blossom!

Martin

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

I went in by myself with a two year old and four month old. I knew what I was looking for and Ty did not push me at all. He offered advice and information in what I wanted but in no way was a "pushy salesman" he asked what range I wanted my payments and financing to be and got me exactly where I wanted to be. My husband was deployed and they were very understanding of my lil children. Overall I HIGHLY recommend Ty and blossom Chevrolet.

Ty Lowry

"Great dealership "

purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox,I walked into a prior sales lot and they couldn't give me what I wanted,but when I came into Blossom Chevrolet I drove off in the vehicle I wanted!! The staff was great from the sales floor John to the financials Mark. It was great Doing business once again with Blossom. Lorraine Pabellon and George Pabellon

John and Mark

"I am very grateful for all the hard work that Doralee did..."

I am very grateful for all the hard work that Doralee did on getting us into a vehicle. She worked very hard and stayed on the financing to help us thru the process. The staff always greeted us when we walked thru the door and made us feel welcome to be there. Doralee worked on getting us the best price and car for our budget and we are completely satisfied with the car. We will be back to purchase our next car in the future. Thank you Blossom for being a great bunch of people and always being on top of things.

Doralee Stallard & Azkk Maddox