Blossom Chevrolet

Hare Chevrolet

Champion Chevrolet of Avon

Todd Simpson
4/21/2016

"Blossom Chevrolet is horrible! "

Very unhelpful. Inconsiderate and unconcerned. I will never return to that location. Twice I've been there and twice I've been completely and totally disappointed!!! I would never recommend Blossom nor will I return.

Service dept. And sales dept.

New car!!
4/19/2016

"Ty Lowery & John"

Ty Lowery & John were the best ever. I really appreciated the way they took care of me. I will recommend them to all of my family and friends.

Ty Lowery

Falisha 40
4/15/2016

"Very disappointed customer "

First off I explained that I was fresh our of bankruptcy and spoke to a guy name Phill, well he said I well guaranteed approved through the Fresh Start Indy program. So I did the application so he said I needed to speak to a person by the name of Dora Lee, so I come in a sales rep helped me by the name of Kenyetta so longer sorry short she said I didn't get approved because my lawyer had a 21% and 265.00 fixed rate locked on me. Do I we need a Co signer, so I called the law office and they said on in a Chapter 13 not in a chapter 7 called the car lot for them to say that they meant to say the bank said that. The whole point why get someone geeked if you now there's nothing you can do just ne honest from the beginning and people like me want waste your time

Phill, Dora Lee, and Kenyetta

Me
3/11/2016

"Ty Lowery & John Moss are the best!!"

Ty Lowery & John Moss were the best. I've bought a lot a cars in my life and these two treated me better than anyone ever has. They really cared about what I wanted and took time to show me everything on my new car. Thank you Ty & John!!!!

Ty Lowery, John Moss

need2fix
2/25/2016

"Hurry up and wait"

I made appointment for Tuesday to look at transmission and check engine light on. I dropped it off Tuesday morning, they didn't even look at it until Wednesday afternoon to tell only me that the check engine light has codes for the transmission so it would need to go to the transmission guy and he was busy. Of course I said, I told you that the transmission was acting up again. I was also told it needed a new temperature sensor and brakes. They gave me a quote on the temp sensor but not on the brakes, so I asked for the brake quote and said it was ok to install the temp sensor. The following Tuesday they ordered a part for the transmission but it arrived damaged...order another one. That part didn't fix it....order a different part. I ask again for the brake quote. Friday I get a call that it should be ready to pick up so I go in at 5 to get it. Still no quote for the brakes and didn't replace the temp sensor. This is a work van and they have it 9 working days and still didn't fix everything!

Ryan

violatedinindy
2/08/2016

"Bad Service Experience"

The service department performed service on my injector in the engine. From the beginning their communication with me was horrible. I was told to leave a message to authorize service, but the service tech didn't check voicemail to find out I told them to proceed so it cost another day of repair time. I was told 3 different times that the vehicle would be done on a certain day but the only day they delivered was the last day. the first day I was told the vehicle would be done when I called I was told my vehicle was not there and they could not find it "are you sure you brought it to Blossom" I was asked. on completion day number two I was told the vehicle was done at 10 am and would be delivered to my office by 5pm. not only was it not delivered I never got a call telling me it was not ready. on day 3 of the delivery I was sent a text saying they were going to wash it and send it right over, 2 hours later it showed up. this is were my story gets interesting. after I took delivery of the vehicle I found that someone had gone through my center console and emptied stuff out, left it on the back seat floor and took some minor items they must have thought I didn't need. then I find muddy boot prints on my front passenger seat and muddy animal prints on my back seats. I have never allowed an animal in my vehicle. to my surprise the key fob for my wife's car that she lost 6 months ago was sitting in my cup holder. I am very grateful for them finding it but why would they have found if when working on an injector unless they looked everywhere in my vehicle? I also got a new car charger out of the deal because someone left one in it after delivery. I also discovered that someone had driven my vehicle over 400 miles since I dropped it off. I communicated all of this to the operations guy at the dealership but all I got was excuses never once an apology. now in fairness I told him on the first call I didn't want anything, but after letting all that happened sink in I feel very violated.

Jared, Ryan, Cory

69tlee
1/25/2016

"I wasn`t very happy"

It seem to that the only thing that the salesman wanted to do was get the truck out the door. I was going to by a GM product because I am in the GM family. I should have shopped around a little more. I bought my truck at the first dealership I came to. That is because Blossom is the closes to my home.

Matt

MQM
1/13/2016

"Excellence!"

Everything was excellent! I got a super deal and they dropped off my new Tahoe in my driveway. Matt then took an hour and a half to explain how to work all technology!

Matt

Veronica S.
1/07/2016

"Excellent customer service "

A great find.. Everyone was very professional and nice.. A very clean and pleasant building.. My husband loves the truck we purchased, the staff was awesome... Thank you..

Martin

Journey15
1/07/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Doralee and Matt were excellent. They had all the arrangements in hand before I even walked into the deslership. It took me longer to decide which vehicle I wanted. I appreciate the courtesy of explaining each step of the process. Thank you very much!

Matt Carpenter and Doralee Stallard