Interstate Dodge

Monroe, Louisiana 71203
Interstate Dodge Info

bigpappaT1000
6/25/2014

"Toys place is so much better than Brennan!"

I've heard a lot of horror stories about this place, but let me say, they just aren't true! I was looking to find my wife a new car because the one she had Newham having problems. So I went to interstate Dodge to see if I could find something used. Figured used because our credit is still inbox the rebuilding process. Instead, these guys were able to get is info a brand new Chrysler 200 worth a nationally recognized bank and a low interest rate! Yes, it took a little time, but it was because they were ttying to get me the beat rate possible! I am so happy. My wife had a brand new car, and I don't have to worry about whether or not ours gonna break down. Thank you Paul, and interstate!

Paul Wilkerson

chickenman53
8/11/2013

"I found the salesperson poorly trained and pushy in..."

I found the salesperson poorly trained and pushy in friendly sort of way. Once we made our selection the rest of the buying experience was worse. They were understaffed and the wait to do the paperwork was long, At one point I told them to give me my moneyback and I would go elsewhere to do business, This at least got them working on my deal seeing as I was paying cash I figured this would speed things up a little. I would not recommend these people to anyone to buy a goat let alone a vehicle.

Mike Smith

justinleebuckley
3/14/2012

"The service was great all the way around. Rodney was very..."

The service was great all the way around. Rodney was very helpful and informative.I would definitely recommend interstate to another friend or family member.

Rodney jefferson

derekaddison
3/08/2012

"Rodney was very patient with me as I shopped around for..."

Rodney was very patient with me as I shopped around for the vehicle I settled with. He also made the trade-in of my other vehicle easy. Although I don't like working with the four-square diagram, he even made that simple for me. Ryan was very realistic and practical in his approach during the closing. He helped me go through the additional coverages that I thought was of value and those that I thought that I could live without. We did have a little back and forth on the percentage rate, but it was a pleasant experience overall. I left feeling great about the choices I made.

Rodney Jefferson, Ryan Wallace

funnyguy318
3/06/2012

"These guys spent a lot of time making sure I got just..."

These guys spent a lot of time making sure I got just what I wanted, at the price I wanted. I wasn't the easiest customer they ever had but they were very patient with me and I'm happy with everything. Love my new 300!

Paul

Challenger2012
11/21/2011

"Car salesman are smooth talkers, however this dealership..."

Car salesman are smooth talkers, however this dealership just plain lies. Do not buy from them. Check with other family and friends and listen to all the horror stories. Dodge Motor should be ashamed to have a dealership this bad. You will never be happy buying from them. It is worth the trip out of town to buy, just not to have to buy from Interstate Dodge....