Interstate Dodge

Monroe, Louisiana 71203
Interstate Dodge Info

hollysavage1
3/31/2015

"Salesmen have hot heads"

One of the worst experiences I've had. We were all set to trade in a vehicle which they had gladly taken off of our hands. They kept promising that they had a vehicle on the way. Every time we would call to check on it either that vehicle had fallen through or our salesman was with another customer. The latter is understandable. But, after the third vehicle they supposedly had on the way for me fell through, I began to question their integrity. My husband and I took it upon ourselves to locate the vehicle I wanted. Eventually, we found one that fit our requirements and we jumped on it. After making the decision to take our business elsewhere, we tried calling the dealership multiple times, either to talk to our salesman or talk to a manager. Needless to say, we never heard back from them. My husband went over there to pick our trade in back up so we could take it to the other dealership. He was told that they couldn't find the title or registration to my vehicle. Finally, I was able to get in contact with our salesman via his cell phone because he had already left for the day without calling me back. After I told him what happened and told him this was some awful service, he proceeded to yell at me so loudly I had to hold the phone away from my ear. When I asked him to not yell at me, he began to yell even louder so he could be heard above me. I don't know about you guys but it's never ok for a salesperson to yell at you no matter what you say to them. They are liars and will give you the bare minimum. I also forgot to mention the people who work in the finance department have bad attitudes as well. We were treated with disrespect and talked down to.

Chris

bigpappaT1000
6/25/2014

"Toys place is so much better than Brennan!"

I've heard a lot of horror stories about this place, but let me say, they just aren't true! I was looking to find my wife a new car because the one she had Newham having problems. So I went to interstate Dodge to see if I could find something used. Figured used because our credit is still inbox the rebuilding process. Instead, these guys were able to get is info a brand new Chrysler 200 worth a nationally recognized bank and a low interest rate! Yes, it took a little time, but it was because they were ttying to get me the beat rate possible! I am so happy. My wife had a brand new car, and I don't have to worry about whether or not ours gonna break down. Thank you Paul, and interstate!

Paul Wilkerson

chickenman53
8/11/2013

"I found the salesperson poorly trained and pushy in..."

I found the salesperson poorly trained and pushy in friendly sort of way. Once we made our selection the rest of the buying experience was worse. They were understaffed and the wait to do the paperwork was long, At one point I told them to give me my moneyback and I would go elsewhere to do business, This at least got them working on my deal seeing as I was paying cash I figured this would speed things up a little. I would not recommend these people to anyone to buy a goat let alone a vehicle.

Mike Smith

justinleebuckley
3/14/2012

"The service was great all the way around. Rodney was very..."

The service was great all the way around. Rodney was very helpful and informative.I would definitely recommend interstate to another friend or family member.

Rodney jefferson

derekaddison
3/08/2012

"Rodney was very patient with me as I shopped around for..."

Rodney was very patient with me as I shopped around for the vehicle I settled with. He also made the trade-in of my other vehicle easy. Although I don't like working with the four-square diagram, he even made that simple for me. Ryan was very realistic and practical in his approach during the closing. He helped me go through the additional coverages that I thought was of value and those that I thought that I could live without. We did have a little back and forth on the percentage rate, but it was a pleasant experience overall. I left feeling great about the choices I made.

Rodney Jefferson, Ryan Wallace

funnyguy318
3/06/2012

"These guys spent a lot of time making sure I got just..."

These guys spent a lot of time making sure I got just what I wanted, at the price I wanted. I wasn't the easiest customer they ever had but they were very patient with me and I'm happy with everything. Love my new 300!

Paul

Challenger2012
11/21/2011

"Car salesman are smooth talkers, however this dealership..."

Car salesman are smooth talkers, however this dealership just plain lies. Do not buy from them. Check with other family and friends and listen to all the horror stories. Dodge Motor should be ashamed to have a dealership this bad. You will never be happy buying from them. It is worth the trip out of town to buy, just not to have to buy from Interstate Dodge....