Kia Of Union City

Derrick Maye

August 05, 2017

"A BLESSING "

- Inez Brown

Anthony Griffin was such amazing rep. He asked us what we wanted and he made it happen. The most touching part of the experience is that before we left he touched the car and prayed before we left the dealership. God really worked through him to bless us. We now have 2 vehicles that we brought from Kia. Go check out Anthony Griffin.

Anthony Griffin

August 02, 2017

"The Service Manager is a SCAMMER!"

- JSTEVENSON

Had to have my fathers 2012 Sorento with 39K miles on it towed. After continuously calling and being put on hold FOREVER finally had to leave many messages and never received returned calls. Finally was told the engine was blown and the warrenty department denied the purchase of a new engine. Called the consumer hot line and they told me the warrenty department had NEVER even made a determination. A week later the service manager called and said he would make a deal and only charge us 1/2 the price for a new engine 6-8K (This was on a Tuesday). I called the consumer hotline again and they said the engine replacement had been approved the Friday before and that they had all the information. I call the service manager back and he said he didn't have it. WHAT A WASTE! EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE AND A TOTAL RIP OFF. PLUS SAM AJAYI WOULD NOT RETURN MY CALLS!!! DON'T BUY HERE AND DON'T HAVE YOUR CAR REPAIRED HERE.

SERVICE MANAGER

July 27, 2017

"Getting my first car"

- Quovadis Watts

I went not knowing if I could get a car this was the first time ever going to a major dealership they worked with me and I got a 2017 Kia forte!! Thanks I don't remember who helped but it was worth it

Kia Of Union City, Union City, GA, 30291