Mazda Autos of Great Neck

Mazda Autos of Great Neck
Mazda Autos of Great Neck Info

North Penn Mazda

Wantagh Mazda

"Terrible experience. It took me 6 months to get my..."

Terrible experience. It took me 6 months to get my permanent registration because the owner of the dealership was having a fight with the dealership's supplier, and the papers needed to process my registration were being witheld. Corporate headquarters would not get involved. The dealer kept issuing me temp registrations to put in my windshield, which actually was illegal. I finally had to file a complaint against the dealership with the DMV, who advised me that there were other customers who had the same problem. They intervened and I finally received my registration, but it was a big hassel. No one from the dealership ever apologized. They also never let me know why it was taking so long until I finally went there in person and made a fuss about not having received it. FYI, the owner of the dealership had another dealership where the same thing happened and it's since gone out of business.

Mark

"Sold me a 2004 Mazda B4000 that had previously been..."

Sold me a 2004 Mazda B4000 that had previously been involved in an accident while on their lot. The vehicle only had 300 miles on it when purchased. They said it was because the vehicle was sent out to Riverhead for a supposed sale that never went through and then back to Great Neck. I found out about the damage after I went to have the truck detailed and my loyal and trustworthy detailer found evidence of "bondo" on my new truck. (Note the vehicle is a 2004 which was purchased in October of 2005.). After fighting with them constantly they fix and repaint the entire side of my truck. I get a phone call from the Mitusbishi part of the dealership about a pre-approved offer on a mitsubishi. At this point I want out of the truck because it was previously hit and I did not want a truck that was sold to me under false pretenses. I go in and fill out a credit application. They never get back in touch with me. I call and call... you can never get anyone on the phone. Mind you this dealership is a small dealership and probably on their best day sells 3 cars a day. Finally I get a salesmanager who tells me that they have changed people and that my application is no where to be found. Meanwhile, I check my credit report and they did run my vin#. They are frauds and liars. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM. THEY ARE DISHONEST AND NOT WORTH SPENDING ANYTIME WITH.

entire sales dept/service dept

"I did not got the car there. First 2-3 times of visit it..."

I did not got the car there. First 2-3 times of visit it was ok, but as Im getting more and more minor problems, they starting to get annoyed, gave me the *look*. Asked me a few times to do all these 20K/25K/30K miles service but I was like sorry I do my own service in my own garage. Did I mention that their 30K service is like what 500 bucks? Any idea how much service I can do myself with those money? They have no idea how to fix cars, they just follow whatever the shop manual saids, why ? cuz finally theres a CEL, they have no idea how to fix it and in the work shop manual saids they might have to unload the engine to fix it. wow, they're getting piss. then they start giving me loads of bullshit like oh you have aftermarket parts and we will void your warranty. Sure assholes, do you guys even know the law? you cant void warranty just because you have aftermarket parts installed. then I called Mazda (and a friend of mine who works in a Mazda Dealership in Virginia), both told me my warranty is here. and I fixed the CEL myself with just 15 minutes of my own time. do NOT go to this piece of shit place for any service.

Frank, Mike, Yen Ng, and David

"They hassle you all the way. Tom was an exceptional..."

They hassle you all the way. Tom was an exceptional salesperson. At least he gave the normal line of bullshit. Then when you get the car, your hassled by Dolores who pressures you to get all this crap you don't need. Then when you go for service, they lie to you all over the place. This was my first new car, and the experience sucked!

Mike, Tom, Dolores

"The people in service are always helpful and courteous..."

The people in service are always helpful and courteous and I would like to be able to give higher marks to this dealership. However, when you ask for routine maintenance, this dealership doesn't follow the factory recommended schedule, but substitutes its own "menu" which contains a host of unnecessary and unwanted items that are not even recommended by the manufacturer. They offer "free" oil changes, "discounts" off service pricing and "free" loaners. Then, when you go to pay, you get a huge bill that is far beyond what service for these cars should cost. I also don't believe they spend the number of hours servicing the car that's specificed on the service invoice. These deceptive practices have really soured me on what should have been a very positive sales, service and ownership experience. As a result, I'm not sure I'll go back to them for any reason.