smart Center Annapolis

Overall Rating 2

smart Center Annapolis
smart Center Annapolis Info
About smart Center Annapolis

Here at smart center of Annapolis, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great smart cars.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Annapolis area, but also to our neighbors in Baltimore and Washington. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia serving all your smart repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at 6th Street and Severn Avenue. Our online smart dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at smart center of Annapolis and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Annapolis smart dealership is one of the premier smart dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (877) 318-5250 and remember that here at smart center of Annapolis, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own smart vehicle from Annapolis.

About smart Center Annapolis

"They sold me a lemon"

Back in 2010, they managed to sell me a lemon, or branded title, or bad carfax. Whatever you want to call it. They also sold it to me without warranty, while the car only had 4.000 miles. I never had major repairs until right after 50.00 miles. Some cables for the alternator had rust and damaged the alternator. My guess is that the LEMON was sitting in a lot for a while collecting rust and that damaged the car for the long run. $1500 to fix it. When I came back to trade it in, of course, they would not give me crap for it. They took advantage of my inexperience. I went to Germantown and they REALLY helped me. I ended up getting an Electric with Sean.

July 15, 2014

Godardth: Our records indicate on 7/22/10 you purchased a used 2008 Smart with 3,798 miles on it. At the time of purchase we disclosed to you the car had been bought back by Smart USA from a previous owner. You acknowledged in your review that we made this disclosure at the time of your purchase. Therefore, your decision to purchase the vehicle was apparently made with all relevant facts known to you and the sales price of the vehicle was negotiated with the disclosure in mind. You also acknowledged that there were no significant issues with the car until after 50,000 miles (almost 4 years later) which indicates to us that the car served you well. If you would like to discuss the situation further, please feel free to contact Mike McNicholas, General Manager at 410-268-2222. Thank you.

"We are 2nd Time around Smart car Customers with Annapolis..."

We are 2nd Time around Smart car Customers with Annapolis Smart Dealer. Very happy and we will be back for our 3rd Car soon;-) We loved all The nice and friendly service from Mr Chris Sutton and Past Sales Mr.Chris Such.

August 01, 2012

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Smart Center Annapolis. We appreciate your caring review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Chris Sutton, Chris Such and the team! Enjoy your new Smart Car and feel free to stop in with any questions! https://www.facebook.com/smartcarMaryland

"I just want to take some time to let you know how..."

I just want to take some time to let you know how helpful, knowledgeable and great Chris was. He answered all my questions (and done of them were classed as silly)and a few after I left. He was extremely knowledgeable about the Smart For Two and even gave me some things to think about that had not occur. I took the test drive and found the car not only comfortable but roomy, something you would not expect in this small car. Chris thanks for taking the time to work with me. I will be back for purchase, but also as questions pop up. Thanks again for a wonderful experience.

Chris Sottin

July 16, 2012

Hello clcarle, Smart Center Annapolis would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Chris and the team! Thank you again for your review. https://www.facebook.com/smartcarMaryland

"Christopher was great,knows his stuff! The car runs like..."

Christopher was great,knows his stuff! The car runs like a dream.Sales was great as well as the finance dept.I could not be more happy.

"I had a great time selecting my new smart car. The deal I..."

I had a great time selecting my new smart car. The deal I got on my lease is amazing. Everyone was knowledgeable and helpful; they really worked with me to get the right car for me, not just to make a sale.

Samantha Neal

"The Smart Center of Annapolis has a great team. I called..."

The Smart Center of Annapolis has a great team. I called the dealership because I was interseted in the Smart Car. I spoke with Doug (not listed above). He was very friendly and knowledgeable. We set up an appointment and I came in for a test drive. Doug was very pleasant and had an answer for all of my questions. I needed some time to think about the decision and he wasn't pushy. He advised me to go home and think about it. He called the next day and we were able to come to an agreement. I was back in the dealership the next day and we were signing the papers so that I could take the car home. I highly recomend the smart center of annapolis. Thank you. Robert Yacoviello

May 03, 2012

Hi Robertyacoviello, smart center Annapolis would like to congratulate you on your new smart car! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

"OK, so this was an impulse buy. We are sitting at a..."

OK, so this was an impulse buy. We are sitting at a stoplight in Annapolis on a day trip on our fuel-efficient scooter and see the Smart Cars. I haven't purchased a new car in probably 20 years. I am thinking used and very fuel efficient. No research, no shopping around. We pull in and I am impressed with the cars right away. We are looking at the inventory and they all seem to be in an affordable price range...AND - they are a Benz!!! Next thing I know, I am on a test drive with Casey Duffy (not listed) and I'm getting won over. The terms sound great. Can it really be this easy? Well, yes it can. I had picked out a car and they were getting it ready for driving home that very day when I went over the features one more time. Michelle is about half-way through the paperwork when I realize the one I have doesn't have the cruise control. I know that I want one with Cruise Control. No Problem! Michelle quickly (and professionally) adapts. No flustering. Not skipping a beat, she has Casey stop prepping the one car and changes to another. She efficiently begins changing all the paperwork. The only reason I spent a lot of time there was because I kept going over what I was getting. And another thing! I bought extras (Lo-Jack) but by now it is after 5 p.m. and the installer has left for the day. They call him and he comes back! Otherwise I would have to make another trip to Annapolis. So anyway, these two are really wonderful and I highly recommend doing business with this dealer at any time. You get the Mercedes-Benz treatment and it couldn't be easier and they couldn't be nicer. Casey called after a couple of days to check in on me and make sure I was okay. Maybe this is normal with a new car purchase. I wouldn't know. If it's not...you can count on them to care about you after the sale!

May 25, 2012

Good afternoon Smart Car Owner Now. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. smart center Annapolis works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

"A Class by itself. Complete pleasure working with the..."

A Class by itself. Complete pleasure working with the staff at Mercedes/Smart of Annapolis. I felt very comfortable when I entered the store. They had the cars that I wanted pulled out and ready for test drives. The financing was seemless and we didn't spend a lot of time. Whatever your impression is of car dealers, they far exceed any that I have been to.

Michelle Nordquist, Al Zayas

"When I did my inquiry, in reference the car Chris was..."

When I did my inquiry, in reference the car Chris was very Knowledgeable. Once I explained my situation, he ask me to fill out an application

Chris

"Robert was very pleasant, informative, considerate,..."

Robert was very pleasant, informative, considerate, helpful, and made the whole experience of buying our smartfortwo enjoyable! Michelle was very pleasant, thorough, and easy to work with for the financial details. Robert and Michelle were both willing to go to extra effort to accommodate any request. This is the second smart car that we have purchased from smart center of Annapolis in the last year (one for our son, and then one for us)--we're avid fans!

Robert Taylor, Michelle