Audi Volkswagen of Newton

34 Hampton House Road (Rt 206),
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Audi Volkswagen of Newton Info
About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Stop by and visit us today at Audi VW of Newton located at 34 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ 07860. Our Dealership has a broad selection of new and used Audi and Volkswagen cars and SUVs as well as a great selection of pre-owned vehicles of other makes. Our Parts and Service Departments are willing and ready to assist with any needs you have in the maintenance of your New or Used Audi, -- or in the maintenance of your current vehicle, whatever it may be -- and our prices are very competitive.

About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

• Saturday Service
  • Audi Loaner Cars
Michael Keating
8/21/2016

"Steve Saltz is the best salesman I have ever dealt with!"

I have purchased a dozen or so cars over my lifetime both new and used and never have I experienced such outstanding customer service as I did from Steve Saltz. He truly went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that every detail was taken care of in advance. My daughter wanted a specific color car both inside and out and a V-6 engine in a Audi Q5. We looked online and found the exact car she wanted at Audi Newton. I called and spoke to Steve Saltz and thank God I did. He took care of everything for us and made the car buying experience the best I have ever had. We drove 4 hours from Maryland to Newton, NJ. Steve had already prepped the vehicle for our arrival on Saturday. He put new tires on the car, got the oil changed and put in a full tank of gas. He even put new batteries in the key fobs! He thought of everything! He was extremely pleasant and professional to deal with. He was very honest and up front and extremely knowledgeable. He gave us a good deal on our trade in and gave us a great deal on the vehicle we were purchasing. He facilitated the process so we could get back on the road in a short amount of time. He went over every detail of the car with my daughter and I. I can't say enough good things about our experience with Newton Audi and especially with Steve Saltz! On the drive home, my daughter (who is 20) said, "Dad, I am buying every car from Steve Saltz! He is the best!" I think that sums it up! Thank you Steve for everything you did for us!

August 22, 2016

Michael, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear Steve was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Regards, Ryan Allison | GM | ryan@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

chiefgeo
8/21/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service Experience"

Mark Scalera is an excellent service manager. He called me the day before my service to set expectations (e.g. cost, time, etc.). When I arrived for service, Mark greeted me as he always does, pleasant and enthusiastic. He reviewed the planned service with me and asked me when I would like to pick up my car. He also alerted me to a recall and took care of that. He called me (an hour early!) when my car was ready for pick up and reviewed everything with me before proceeding to the cashier for payment. Mark truly values his customers and he does everything possible to make the service experience a positive one.

Mark Scalera

August 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your latest service experience at Audi Newton. We're glad to hear that Mark was able to give you an overall positive experience. Thank you for your continued business! Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

Reginald Phillips
8/19/2016

"In good hands"

I have over the years not used a dealership to do required work on my vehicles once they had exceeded warrantee time. After several underpar experiences with private repair businesses I decided to take a chance and use Audi of Newton to see what kind of results I would get. I was greeted in service by Marc Scalera and was extremely pleased with how the entire operation was handled. He priced out the required work, had it completed in a timely fashion and was very thorough in explaining what they did and why they did it. I felt that they went that extra step to make sure that they did a good job and actually cared. I have two Audi's. This is my third time dealing with them and I appreciate all they do for me. I would highly recommend them.

August 20, 2016

Reginald, thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. We feel our service department is what makes Audi Newton special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we’re glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

ulysses61
8/11/2016

" Great Experience and Peaceful "

Anthony(Serv Manag) Marc Outstanding Gentlemen I have been to many service department in my life as a car owner. Jetta 19y Passat 11y CC 1y words can not express how grateful I am . Coming from Long Island I was very comfortable leaving my baby CC with them. THANK YOU THANK U EXCELLENT JOB( **********10 STAR) PS DOOOO NOT go to PLATINUM VW (0 Star) Hicksville NY

Anthony Ruggier / Marc

August 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your latest service experience at Audi Newton. We're glad to hear that the SERVICE team was able to give you an overall positive experience. Thank you for your continued business! Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

awelch88
8/10/2016

"Great job, everyone was accessible and sought me ought."

Mr. Scalera initiated and processed by service request. He kept be briefed on the status and issues related to my vehicle. Very relaxed yet professional atmosphere.

Scalera

August 11, 2016

Thanks for the kudos. It is gratifying to hear that you were received quickly and kept informed of the progress of the work on your car. Please feel free to stop in or reach out to us if you have any questions for our staff. Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

JTE06
8/10/2016

"Willing to help in a jam."

A rainy day, trying to get tires put on a car, I was told they needed the key for the locking lug bolts. I didn't have one unfortunately. So I rushed over to Audi Newton to see what they could do. Marc Scalera helped me out and I was on my way in 10 minutes time; the best part? It was take care of free of charge. Great service, would recommend.

August 11, 2016

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that Marc was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

MJM

"New Engine"

Anthony and Marc in the service department went above my expectations in working with me and dealing with the warranty company for my cars engine replacement. Great service, professional, and gave us personal attention that is hard to find. Thank you and great job Anthony and Marc.

Anthony, Marc

August 11, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear Anthony and Marc were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

Iben
8/06/2016

"Only an oil change, but really impressed!"

I dropped by for an oil change without an appointment on a Saturday morning. They were able to accommodate me, taking me in immediately, while I waited. The customer waiting area was very comfortable, offered WiFi, couches and a desk if you choose to work. My service was completed faster than estimated, and they even washed the car. A very, very pleasant experience, and great service writers - Marc Scalera went out of his way to be both friendly and informative. Sure, it was just a oil change - but what really changed was my attitude about dealer service! I'm sure to be back!

August 08, 2016

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. It's wonderful to hear Marc and our team were helpful during your visit. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

riccardo
8/05/2016

"Service visit"

First time service experience with this Audi dealer, I have been very impressed with the professionalism and personal touches by the team Anthony, Marc and Kisha. The service was done in a timely manner and Marc took the time to explain all the activities undertaken line by line. I would definitely go back for future service and would recommend it to anyone. My thanks to the team at Audi newton...

Antony, Marc and Kisha

August 08, 2016

We appreciate your input. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at Audi Newton. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

NanceWoman
8/03/2016

"Warm & Welcoming!"

This was my first experience having my leased Jetta serviced here. I am so impressed with the friendliness & personal care that I received. They even washed my Jetta before returning it to me (the dealership in Queens, NY NEVER did that). Thank you Anthony, Mark & Kisha for a great experience.

Athony, Marc & Kisha

August 04, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. For all of our customers who walk through our doors we want to demonstrate great service experience and nothing less. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

Reviews of Steve Saltz