Audi Volkswagen of Newton

34 Hampton House Road (Rt 206),
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Audi Volkswagen of Newton Info
About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Stop by and visit us today at Audi VW of Newton located at 34 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ 07860. Our Dealership has a broad selection of new and used Audi and Volkswagen cars and SUVs as well as a great selection of pre-owned vehicles of other makes. Our Parts and Service Departments are willing and ready to assist with any needs you have in the maintenance of your New or Used Audi, -- or in the maintenance of your current vehicle, whatever it may be -- and our prices are very competitive.

About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

• Saturday Service
  • Audi Loaner Cars
JerryS
7/04/2015

"USAA Car Buying Service"

Jay Law assisted me with my purchase as a USAA member. Despite the considerable distance of this dealership from my home, Jay made the buying process very easy and was able to accommodate my vehicle specifications. It was helpful that Jay also has experience with USAA's process.

delilahles12
6/29/2015

"great experience "

Jay Law was my salesman and he was very patient and was very knowledgeable about the new Audi A7 i purchased.They are not pushy salesman like most dealership..Great experience.

Bblaikner
6/29/2015

"Pleasant and hassle free!"

Jay was able to accommodate my impossible schedule, and make my vehicle purchase the most simple purchase I've ever made. He was polite, understanding, honest, and overall a wonderful salesman. This dealer and salesman are both rare finds. The building was clean and beautiful, and the deal went so smoothly. So happy with my purchase, I made a great choice by choosing this dealer.

DTBK
6/16/2015

"A positive experience."

The sales people I dealt with at Audi Volkswagen of Newton were very professional. The level of customer service exceeded my expectations. Both Steve and Mike were extremely helpful and made the purchase process a simple procedure. Dot Truesdell

Michael Antonelli

uoftgirl
6/13/2015

"Awesome dealership, Awesome car!!!"

Both Joe and Jay were awesome, I contacted them over using TrueCar, and they went to great lengths to located the Audi Q3 that I wanted and with the trim package I was interested in. They also went to great lengths to get my lease approved given I immigrated to the US just about a year ago. Jay definitely went out of his way to make sure everything went quickly and smoothly. I spent less than a few hours on all the communication (mostly through email), and a few phone calls, and everything was done. Jay even had the car delivered to me in midtown Manhattan on Friday to suit my travel schedule. I would not hesitate to do business with them again as they were great!

Joe Bertone

Happy Q5 owner
6/10/2015

"Jay Law is the man to see! Professionalism at its finest! "

This is my second purchase of an Audi from Newton Audi/ VW dealership. Our salesman (this time) Jay Law far exceeded a high standard of professionalism. He is truly an asset to this dealership! He's friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable of the vehicles on site. He's also has the patience of a saint. If only his personality could be cloned to share amongst all dealerships. I can not praise him enough, his follow thorough from the initial e-mails I sent were promptly answered with knowledge. The Q5 was pulled to the door waiting for me to test drive upon our arrival. He exudes sheer professional and desire for 110% customer satisfaction. Gee, if he reads this, I hope it doesn't go to his head. Haha. If you're in the Market for a vehicle, visit Jay. You'll have no regrets.

nygirl74
6/09/2015

"Best experience ive had buying a car"

I visited the dealership several times over the past month. Jay Law worked with me each time, never pressured me to make a decision, and really worked to find out what was important to me. He called me as soon as the perfect preowned audi arrived on the dealership, gave me a great price and got me on my way with no stress or headache. Couldnt be happier!!!

Ccc42
6/05/2015

"Great Buying Experience "

I have purchased many cars, this by far was the best experience. From the start of the in line request, Steve Saltz as my salesman to Mike assisting with finance. The team especially Steve listed to my needs and wants, they put in the right car for me. Steve took the time to go over the car and answer my question. I would go back and recommend friends. I am a happy customer! Thank you.

alm
6/04/2015

"Very happy "

Jay went above and beyond to get me driving home in the car I wanted for the price I could afford. He always made sure I was comfortable while waiting for the paperwork to get done by offering me water/coffee, and when it was all said and done he helped show me how to work everything in my car. It was a smooth buying process and I will definitely be recommending this dealership to others!!

David
6/03/2015

"Audi purchase"

I was very happy with my purchase at Audi Newton. My salesman, Jay Law, was exceptional. I had ordered my vehicle and I took several months to come in. Jay was great in coordinating everything and updating me. I will be back to buy another vehicle from Jay.

Reviews of Jay  Law