Audi Volkswagen of Newton

34 Hampton House Road (Rt 206),
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Audi Volkswagen of Newton Info
About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Stop by and visit us today at Audi VW of Newton located at 34 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ 07860. Our Dealership has a broad selection of new and used Audi and Volkswagen cars and SUVs as well as a great selection of pre-owned vehicles of other makes. Our Parts and Service Departments are willing and ready to assist with any needs you have in the maintenance of your New or Used Audi, -- or in the maintenance of your current vehicle, whatever it may be -- and our prices are very competitive.

About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

• Audi Loaner Cars
A8LFan
1/28/2016

"Professional and Trustworthy"

Had a service issue recently following a belly pan replacement during an oil change. The service team Anthony, Marc and Kisha went out of their way to listen to the circumstances surrounding a re-assembly issue and took full responsibility for the re-assembly issue. What I appreciated the most was that a) there was no BS, b )they immediately took ownership of the problem, c) they were totally candid about how the problem occurred. I was so impressed with how they handled my initial issue, that I had no hesitation whatsoever when I had decide to take my car back again yesterday for further routine service. Makes a difference when the people you work with are positive and can be trusted.

Anthony, Marc and Kisha

Gbogumir
1/26/2016

"A Service Team That Goes The Extra Mile"

Anthony, Kisha, and Marc are stellar service agents. During a very difficult period where my Passat needed major work (under warranty :-), they insured my life was minimally disrupted. I was given a loaner after the mechanic, Steve Spears, did what turned out to be a correct diagnosis. Anthony combed for the part through the US and finally had to get it from Germany as it was not a readily available item here. I am a fan of manual transmissions, and the new one in my car is silky smooth and the mechanical sounds have the proper music. I am completely delighted and grateful for the experience and would always recommend Audi VW of Newton and the team of Anthony/Marc and Kisha for their professionalism and dedication to their clients.

Anthony/Marc/Kisha

FE80
1/22/2016

"Coolant leak 09 A-4"

Brought our A-4 in for a coolant leak. Pleasant experience. Performed necessary repairs in a timely fashion. No hidden deals just straight forward. Two thumbs up.

Anthony,Marc,Kisha

KGT
1/20/2016

"Great Experience"

I've been very happy so far. Very pleasant people. Great transactions during the Purchase with Steve (Purchased in April 2015) and with Service Marc (1/18/16).

Marc

DBARRY
1/18/2016

"Amazing Service Department!"

Today I brought my Passat in to the Newton VW/Audi dealership (where I also purchased the vehicle) for a 10,000 service and oil change and was incredibly impressed immediately with the staff in the service department. I was greeted by a gentleman named Anthony, who was beyond superior with his customer service....Beautiful waiting area, fast and enjoyable experience... Anthony sets the bar high for employees...He truly is the epitome of great customer service that more businesses should model! Well done and thank you Anthony! Highly recommend this dealer for purchasing and service.

Anthony

BERBIT
1/14/2016

"Eceded expectation"

Had my 30,000 mile service performed. Nice waiting room, WIFI, good coffee, friendly and helpful staff, especially Marc. I am looking forward for my next service. Bernhard Bittner

MARC SCALERA

mfanurik
1/12/2016

"Jay Law Great and easy experience "

I recently purchased a Scion FRS, and am very content with my buy. Jay was very informative, and pleasant to work with. This was my first time at this dealership, and i can say that the vibe was very positive. It wasn't like your typical dealership. (feeling constantly pressured or harassed into a deal). He worked out a very fair price with me, and was very knowledgeable and kind. Jay was easy to contact, and was quickly available to my every phone call and email. I overall had a very pleasant first experience, and would definitely recommend anybody to do business with Jay. I'm extremely happy with my new car and greatful for his help

pkomosinski
1/08/2016

"Marc Scalera Thumbs UP"

Marc , I just like to say thank you for helping me out yesterday with my Jetta. You went over and beyond of what I have expected. I had a problem with my wheel studs as the special stud remover key had snapped and broke on me while I was trying to rotate my wheels. You told me that you will take care of it and you did. Greatly appreciated. I will recommend this dealership to my friends and will point them to You knowing that you honestly will take care of them. Sincerely Paul Komosinski

Marc Scalera

JoAnn LaCarrubba
1/06/2016

"Checked coolant level"

The warning alert to check coolant level appeared on the dash of my VW Golf. I went directly to the dealership without an appointment and Marc took care of the problem immediately while I waited (10 minutes), no charge. I realize this is a small issue but I think important since the temperatures have dropped to zero the last 2 mornings. I have been to this dealership's service department several times for oil change and engine check and they are friendly, quick and thorough. I give them 5 stars.

Marc Scalera

Audi2016
1/05/2016

"Jay Law is just an honest and decent guy"

I had a bad experience with Audi earlier this month at a different dealership....It was a bit of a bate and switch. Aa s busy physician I didn't appreciate the games and time that I had wasted. So when I decided to try one more time with Audi I was very skeptical. Needless to say Jay was super, he was upfront, honest and very easy going. Jay didn't make any promises he couldn't and got me an even better deal than I had gotten earlier. In the end, if you are a busy professional who wants to deal with a highly knowledgeable and honest dealer just call Jay.

Reviews of Jay  Law