Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Sales Assocaite

September 14, 2017

"Excellent "

- oga123

Spoke to Steve Saltz on the phone, scheduled an appointment and Steve was there at the door to meet me, without any delay he allowed me to test drive my car, directed me to where I'd be able to push the engine without distractions. He's a gentleman and very unlike other dealers I'd been to, he came across as genuine and he was quite open. He allowed us to reach a price that worked for us both. At the end I was happy as was he. I would recommend Steve Saltz

Steve Saltz

April 08, 2017

"40,000 mile Volkswagen Touareg Service"

- Chris D.

As always , Mark Scalera, Anthony Ruggiero and Kisha truly make the whole process a pleasant experience. I run a multi million dollar Transportation Company out of NYC and sometimes I wish that my top managers were as dedicated to customer service as Mark Scalera is. I would not trust my vehicle to be serviced by no one else. Chris D.

Marc Scalera , Anthony Ruggiero , Kisha

April 01, 2017

"Jay Law was fantastic!"

- MikeKap

We just picked up our new Q5 and Jay was professional, diligent and patient. He explained all the wonderful features while welcoming us to the Audi family as first time buyers. My wife and I are tremendously excited about our new car and surely recommend him and his Audi dealership for any future customers.

Jay Law