Audi Volkswagen of Newton

34 Hampton House Road (Rt 206),
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Audi Volkswagen of Newton Info
About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Stop by and visit us today at Audi VW of Newton located at 34 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ 07860. Our Dealership has a broad selection of new and used Audi and Volkswagen cars and SUVs as well as a great selection of pre-owned vehicles of other makes. Our Parts and Service Departments are willing and ready to assist with any needs you have in the maintenance of your New or Used Audi, -- or in the maintenance of your current vehicle, whatever it may be -- and our prices are very competitive.

About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

• Saturday Service
  • Audi Loaner Cars
carolinegibbs
2/16/2015

"Amazing Car Buying Experience "

Great customer service and negation with price! The manager and Rosario made it very easy for us to get the deal on the car I really wanted and I ended up with an exceptional first car!!

Rosario Centri

Bambam
2/04/2015

"Great until the sale is finalized"

The title says it all. Super friendly, Very helpful, Quick responses ( UNTIL THE SALE PAPERWORK IS DONE ). Then the nightmare begins. I flew in to pick up the car and I had to ask them to remove the window sticker ( a small thing I know but, that set the tone for everything that followed ). They gave me a 20 day tag and took 42 days to get me the paperwork ( This was after about 5 emails and 3 calls ). When I received my title, it had Audi of Newton as a lien holder. I called them about it and was told that's the way the bank wanted it. I called the bank and they said that was total BS, they were the lien holder and their name should be on the title. Now the bank has opened an inquiry on this. I called Audi of Newton to speak with the tag person, was told she was busy and would call me back ( Surprise!!! No return call ) As you can see, I gave them a five star review until all this started. I shouldn't have been so quick on the first review.

mbutterli
1/25/2015

"Bought A5 Using Email"

Bought an A5 from Jay Law. Was able to do this through a series of emails over several hours, which is the way I wanted to do it. This included agreeing on a price. The dealership also handled the titling of my new car, despite the fact that they are in NJ and I'm in Massachusetts. This was also much appreciated. Only went to the dealership once, to pick up the car.

Danny
1/23/2015

"The best car buying experience I have had"

From the very first interaction we had with Jay I felt that his priority was to make sure our needs were met. He was very clear, comprehensive and patient in working through the various models and trims that could satisfy the comfort, convenience and economy we were looking for. Jay also worked through the options and helped us to get the best value on the Q5 we purchased. We made our selection on our first visit in mid December 2015, took delivery end of December and enjoyed fantastic after sale service right up to January 21 when we received our registration documents from DMV. We are very pleased with our buying experience and satisfied with the Q5 we chose.

sue
1/05/2015

"Great experience"

We worked with Steve Saltz. He was the best car dealer sales person I've ever dealt with. He was knowledgeable, responsive, professional and very helpful. He remembered all items he promised and carried through on all. He stayed late on a weekend night to help us finalize our purchase and had great follow up. He made our whole family feel comfortable, happy, appreciated and important as his customer! I would recommend anyone to do business with Steve!

Denvile Sr.
1/03/2015

"My Audi Purchase"

I purchased an Audi A6 and worked with Jay Law on the deal. I was very pleased with the attention given and the time taken to explain the options. I walked into the dealership wanting to purchase and Audi A6, so Jay didn't have to sell me on the idea. But his approach to finalizing the deal was first rate.

rhb0314
12/22/2014

"My Second VW Tiguan Purchase This Year"

Earlier this year, while waiting for my 8 year old VW Rabbit to be serviced, my wife and I were looking at a 2014 Tiguan that was in the showroom when Jay Law came over and asked if we had any questions. To make a long story short, we wound up buying one from Jay after having a very pleasant buying experience. So when I decided the time had come to replace the 2006 Rabbit with something just a little larger, I immediately went back to Jay because he was so easy to work with and bought a second VW Tiguan. And, just as earlier this year, we had the same pleasant and efficient shopping experience that we had earlier this year. Jay is a real credit to this dealership and someone I would recommend contacting if you are interested in a VW or an Audi.

Siby Jacob
12/08/2014

"Excellent Service"

I worked with Jay Law in leasing a new Audi A5. The professionalism I experienced during my purchase was beyond comparison. Jay went above and beyond his expected duties to make us feel comfortable. He was very easy to deal with and didn't push into buying the car. His level of expertise with the product and his calm demeanor helped us in deciding the right car for our needs. Jay is an outstanding employee and we'll recommend him to all our friends. -Siby Jacob

q5tdibr
12/07/2014

"continued service"

I just wanted to leave a review in appreciation of Jay Law. He was great to work with, low pressure, and made the buying process smooth and painless. He has also reached out repeatedly to check in on me and assure I was happy with my new Audi. I highly recommend buying your car from this dealership and jay.

rnpayne
12/06/2014

"Big Surprise!"

To be honest,my experience was a big surprise! I went to "Audi,VW of Newton" with a plan , of checking out a preowned Audi S4 that they had in stock,with no intentions of buying that day. I met sales associate,Steve Saltz who is a very low keyed professional with a wealth of experience, and knowledge about his products and services they had to offer. Steve was very attentive to all my needs and wishes which I was able to present and discuss with him, without any of the typical "dealership games" that one is normally subjected to when your in the market to purchase a new or used car. Working with Steve and Micheal Antonelli,General Sales Mgr.(another total professional), we came to a mutual agreement. The total process took less than 3 hrs.! and the end result was--I drove home my new purchase! WOW! Surprise! A great experience! Very refreshing! I look forward to many more great experiences in the future with Audi of Newton. Thank You!

Reviews of Jay  Law