Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Audi Volkswagen of Newton
Call
Audi Volkswagen of Newton Info
About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Stop by and visit us today at Audi VW of Newton located at 34 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ 07860. Our Dealership has a broad selection of new and used Audi and Volkswagen cars and SUVs as well as a great selection of pre-owned vehicles of other makes. Our Parts and Service Departments are willing and ready to assist with any needs you have in the maintenance of your New or Used Audi, -- or in the maintenance of your current vehicle, whatever it may be -- and our prices are very competitive.

About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Wednesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

• AudiNewton Advantage Benefits
  • Saturday Service
  • Audi Loaner Cars

"Jay Law is The best Sales person!"

Jay Law is truly the best sales person I'v ever dealt with in the 20 years of Leasing Cars! He responded to every email and phone call and brought my Audi TT Roaster from Illinois and got me the best price. a true professional! If you need a Car contact Jay! you won't be Disappointed!!

"Used car buyers should go elsewhere"

Once the paperwork is signed, they are NO help at all. Expect even the simplest issue to take at least 1 month to resolve. If you don't nag them constantly, you will quickly be forgotten. Certainly don't expect them to actually call you back even if they give you a specific time they'll be calling you. They come across as a helpful bunch when you're in there looking to buy, but once they have your business you're a nobody to them. I've been to my fair share of dealerships over the years and have had some bad experiences but this has easily been one of if not THE worst. Go elsewhere if you plan on buying used. Not sure how their new car experience is.

"LOVE MY CAR & LOVE MY SERVICE!!!!"

COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPIER WITH JEFF BASSETT . HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL IN SERVICE AND DETAIL. WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH HIM...PROFESSIONAL IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!!!!!

"Best sales person"

Jeff Bassett is dedicated to his customers! He works in the customers' best interest while they decide on what car is best for them and continues this once they make a purchase. He even continues to reach out to us whenever we bring the car in for routine services and any repairs. If you purchase a car from this dealership, I recommend Jeff Bassett as your sales person.

"Jay Law"

Jay was helpful in my purchase of a 2015 Q5. The negotiations were professional. He gave me a good orientation of the vehicle and I would recommend him to others.

"My daughter loves her car and I loved the service"

I have to thank Steve Saltz. We visited lots of dealerships in search of my daughters first car .None came close to the attention and service we received from Steve Saltz and Audi of Newton. He went the extra mile and addressed all our concerns. My daughter absolutely loves her car. Thanks again Steve, for an outstanding job and a great buying experience.. Ken and Elizabeth Gerlach.

"Overall good experience and friendly dealership"

overall, it was a good experience. Steve the sales guy was outstanding, he did everything he could for us. This the is the second Audi I have purchased from them. I would definitely recommend this place.

"car of my dreams made affordable"

Went to car shop, "just looking" and was approached in a friendly way, no pressure, shown what was available and then I saw one that had just come in. Folks at Newton Audi, Steve Saltz in particular and the owner went out of their way to inspect and prep the car so I could drive off in the car of my dreams at a very affordable price. I would highly recommend this dealership and Steve Saltz in particular as honest, up front and pleasant to deal with. G Varley

Jay Law, Eddie who preped the car, Joe & Steve

"Best car buying experience ever!!!"

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Steven Saltz was excellent. He was extremely efficient in getting all of our questions answered. I went in just to look into the car and left with it within the hour because it was so easy and hassle free. I will definitely do business here again in the future!!

"Excellent Salesman, Transaction and Dealership"

I purchased an Audi from Jay Law, he was very knowledgeable about the cars, helped me decide on the best model for me. He then tracked down the perfect car, gave me a great price and had the car delivered to my home. I highly recommend buying cars from Jay and Newton Audi.

Jay Law