Audi Volkswagen of Newton

34 Hampton House Road (Rt 206),
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Audi Volkswagen of Newton Info
About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Stop by and visit us today at Audi VW of Newton located at 34 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ 07860. Our Dealership has a broad selection of new and used Audi and Volkswagen cars and SUVs as well as a great selection of pre-owned vehicles of other makes. Our Parts and Service Departments are willing and ready to assist with any needs you have in the maintenance of your New or Used Audi, -- or in the maintenance of your current vehicle, whatever it may be -- and our prices are very competitive.

About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

• Audi Loaner Cars
jweber415
3/23/2015

"My Experience"

I was at first taken aback a bit. There was not initially great attention to me. I was sent on the test drive with little interaction. After the initial stand offishness they entire team, including Steve stepped up to the plate. After the sale I was impressed with the follow ups from the different individuals at the dealership. Overall a very nice experience.

chiefgeo
3/14/2015

"Great price and easy buying process"

I had a 2012 Audi Q5 lease and I was way over the mileage. Jay Law greeted me and immediately made me feel welcome. I explained my situation to him and he quickly made me an offer to get out of my lease (at a substantial discount from what would have been my excess mileage charge) and gave me an excellent deal on a new 2015 Q5. When I went to pick up my new Q5, the process couldn't have been easier. The longest part of the process was waiting for my insurance company to email my insurance documents! I couldn't be happier with the world class level of service and integrity Jay treated me with and my new Q5 is exactly what I wanted! I would highly recommend Jay and Newton Audi to everyone. I forgot to mention the free oil changes for life! Thank you Jay! George S.

addyb
3/14/2015

"Customer Service to the Max!!!!!!!!"

I searched for 2 months before I found the one that made my heart jump, a gorgeous Audi Q5 at Audi VW of Newton, @ 34 Hampton House Rd. My salesman Arthur Dilworth was absolutely outstanding! He listen carefully to what I had to say, he was 100% confident and knowledgeable about the vehicle and it's performance abilities. Arthur and Ryan Allison made sure that I would not only be happy with the vehicle but also comfortable with the payments and warranty as well. I 100% recommend you run and go visit Audi VW of Newton for your new vehicle and let Arthur Dilworth and Ryan Allison give you class act customer service, a gorgeous new driving experience and peace of mind! Audi VW Newton thank you, Arthur you are terrific!!!!!!!

Arthur Dilworth

ClassicVette
3/04/2015

"Wonderful New Car Buying Experience"

We cannot say enough about our recent purchase. Our sales person was Jay Law. Jay was very knowledgeable and friendly. At no time did he pressure us or rush our decision. He was able to find us the perfect car. And went above and beyond to deliver the car to our home (and work to accommodate our busy schedules). We are extremely happy and recommend this dealership and Jay.

RM
3/03/2015

"Got exactly what I wanted."

Our Salesman, Steve Saltz was the best. Got me everything I wanted in my purchase. Was friendly, professional and honest. If I had to make one complaint it was the finance manager... he almost made us walk. But because of Steve and the fact that they had the vehicle I wanted and took care of everything I wanted done to it I stayed.

carolinegibbs
2/16/2015

"Amazing Car Buying Experience "

Great customer service and negation with price! The manager and Rosario made it very easy for us to get the deal on the car I really wanted and I ended up with an exceptional first car!!

Rosario Centri

Bambam
2/04/2015

"Great until the sale is finalized"

The title says it all. Super friendly, Very helpful, Quick responses ( UNTIL THE SALE PAPERWORK IS DONE ). Then the nightmare begins. I flew in to pick up the car and I had to ask them to remove the window sticker ( a small thing I know but, that set the tone for everything that followed ). They gave me a 20 day tag and took 42 days to get me the paperwork ( This was after about 5 emails and 3 calls ). When I received my title, it had Audi of Newton as a lien holder. I called them about it and was told that's the way the bank wanted it. I called the bank and they said that was total BS, they were the lien holder and their name should be on the title. Now the bank has opened an inquiry on this. I called Audi of Newton to speak with the tag person, was told she was busy and would call me back ( Surprise!!! No return call ) As you can see, I gave them a five star review until all this started. I shouldn't have been so quick on the first review.

mbutterli
1/25/2015

"Bought A5 Using Email"

Bought an A5 from Jay Law. Was able to do this through a series of emails over several hours, which is the way I wanted to do it. This included agreeing on a price. The dealership also handled the titling of my new car, despite the fact that they are in NJ and I'm in Massachusetts. This was also much appreciated. Only went to the dealership once, to pick up the car.

Danny
1/23/2015

"The best car buying experience I have had"

From the very first interaction we had with Jay I felt that his priority was to make sure our needs were met. He was very clear, comprehensive and patient in working through the various models and trims that could satisfy the comfort, convenience and economy we were looking for. Jay also worked through the options and helped us to get the best value on the Q5 we purchased. We made our selection on our first visit in mid December 2015, took delivery end of December and enjoyed fantastic after sale service right up to January 21 when we received our registration documents from DMV. We are very pleased with our buying experience and satisfied with the Q5 we chose.

sue
1/05/2015

"Great experience"

We worked with Steve Saltz. He was the best car dealer sales person I've ever dealt with. He was knowledgeable, responsive, professional and very helpful. He remembered all items he promised and carried through on all. He stayed late on a weekend night to help us finalize our purchase and had great follow up. He made our whole family feel comfortable, happy, appreciated and important as his customer! I would recommend anyone to do business with Steve!

Reviews of Jay  Law