Audi Volkswagen of Newton

34 Hampton House Road (Rt 206),
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Audi Volkswagen of Newton Info
About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Stop by and visit us today at Audi VW of Newton located at 34 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ 07860. Our Dealership has a broad selection of new and used Audi and Volkswagen cars and SUVs as well as a great selection of pre-owned vehicles of other makes. Our Parts and Service Departments are willing and ready to assist with any needs you have in the maintenance of your New or Used Audi, -- or in the maintenance of your current vehicle, whatever it may be -- and our prices are very competitive.

About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

• Audi Loaner Cars
cheryla_57
7/23/2016

"Quality Customer Service"

I have to say I was treated with such respect and everyone was so friendly ! I can't say enough about the care I received from Marc Scalera. Service was impeccable ! Thank you to the whole team !

July 25, 2016

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that Marc was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

BossMare68
7/16/2016

"Continue to provide great service"

I had my Audi A6 in for regular service and new front tires. I want to commend Marc and Kisha for their continued professional service with a personal touch. My wait was typical for a full service (minus oil change) and tire mounting and balancing. I had the waiting room almost to myself. There was even a light moment when I was on the phone with a friend whose truck wouldn't start and service manager Marc asked for details on the kind of truck and the problem. She and I got a laugh out of that. The prices are typical of dealers, though they did shave a few dollars off for something I didn't need that they could as easily have charged me for without my noticing. I give them credit for that honesty.

Marc, Kisha

July 18, 2016

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. We feel our service department is what makes Audi Newton special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we’re glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

dean.piccirilli
7/15/2016

"Best Car Sales person I've ever delt with!!"

Jay Law is truly the best sales person in the Auto industry. He makes you his friend and is very Precise about the car you are buying. I leased 3 cars from him over the years. and alway works me a deal! Truly The best!!

July 18, 2016

Thank you for your review. We're glad to have Jay on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Regards, Ryan Allison | GM | ryan@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

pjc60
7/15/2016

"Pleasant Experience "

Went for maintenance of my volkswagon passat. Received great service and was offered a comfortable wait area...Friendly....Wait time typical. Car was cleaned...a perk.

July 18, 2016

Thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

jsw3
7/13/2016

"Great Service"

Great service today which turned out to be a simple fix. Car was taken right away, no charge, plus they washed and vacuumed my car!

July 15, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are glad we could get your car all fixed up and back on the road in no time. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to pay us another visit. Take care! Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

TGreen12
7/12/2016

"Work was done fast."

It was a very friendly dealership and the work was done in a timely fashion.Everything was explained to me about the service of my car and all my questions were answered. There were no hidden costs and everything abought pricing was up front. Assistant service Manager Marc Scalera assisted me in all aspects of the repair and was very friendly all around great guy to do business with.

July 13, 2016

David Smith
7/06/2016

"Stopped in for Oil Change and Regular service"

This dealer knows customer service, they are extremely accommodating and friendly. The service department is second to none and they understand their products very well. I seldom write reviews and only when businesses deserve it. I definitely recommend using this dealer.

Marc Scalera and Anthony Ruggiero are great

July 11, 2016

David, thanks so much for this 5-star review about your service experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our team has consistently been helpful and accommodating during your visits. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

7/04/2016

"Impeccable Service"

My first two encounters at Audi Newton were very pleasant. Marc the service manager is proficient, courteous and very good at his job. Will return!

July 05, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a pleasant experience during your visits. We will share your comments with Marc and please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Best regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

Alphons Gunther
6/27/2016

"Service Department"

I'm very pleased with the service and courtesy of this dealership. Marc Scalera makes you feel you've been friends for a long time and treats you with great professionalism and always explains in detail the work done on my car which always ends with a complimentary car wash. All the people at this dealership are very friendly and pleasant.

June 29, 2016

Hi Alphons and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Marc as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again! Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

dd
6/26/2016

"Great Service "

I bought my VW beetle at this dealer 6 years ago and have always used their service department for all maintenance/repairs. I never went anywhere else. It has 85,000 miles and it runs like new. Their prices are fair and they always explain prices BEFORE the work is done so I can approve or not. Today Marc Scalera was in charge. Front left lights needed replacing. He's a great guy - cheerful and honest.

June 29, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Marc was able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Regards, Anthony Ruggiero | Service Manager | aruggiero@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

Reviews of Jay  Law