Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Audi Volkswagen of Newton
Call
Audi Volkswagen of Newton Info
About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Stop by and visit us today at Audi VW of Newton located at 34 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ 07860. Our Dealership has a broad selection of new and used Audi and Volkswagen cars and SUVs as well as a great selection of pre-owned vehicles of other makes. Our Parts and Service Departments are willing and ready to assist with any needs you have in the maintenance of your New or Used Audi, -- or in the maintenance of your current vehicle, whatever it may be -- and our prices are very competitive.

About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Wednesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

• AudiNewton Advantage Benefits
  • Saturday Service
  • Audi Loaner Cars

"Good followup service"

I traveled from northern Connecticut to purchase a used Chevy Trailblazer SS. This is a fairly rare vehicle. The price was very good for the condition of the vehicle. I was not happy with the added fees they chearged me for "preparing documents" and for "out of state registration" which they contracted to a company specializing in this. These fees added about $800 to the price, excluding sales tax. The vehicle came with a drive train warranty. Unfortunately, I had a failure with the front differential. I live about 3 plus hours away. With the help of Steve Stalz, my saleman, I was able to get the repair done a few miles from my home by a reputable transmission shop. I believe a dealership is only as good as the salesman that you deal with. Steve Stalz went the extra mile to help me avaoid a huge towing bill, if I had to bring the vehicle back to Newtown for repair. Steve Stalz has always been responsive to my phone calls and text message as well. Thank you Steve for a great job and thank you Audi of Newtown for not only honoring the warranty, but helping make the repair job go smoothly.

"They are illegally holding ~$2000 of mine and denying it"

BUYER BEWARE: Audi VW of Newton has been holding ~$2000 of mine from a canceled warranty. They were supposed to wire it to my finance account almost 2 months ago but have yet to do it. They have been going back and forth with denying having the money at all and claiming "we have the check and we're sending it today"...even going as far as saying, when I call back days later, "oh it was delayed because we had to get it signed and stamped." And their next lie as to why it wasn't sent was "they sent the wrong amount in the check so they're sending a new one." After speaking with the warranty company, I was informed that the money was TRANSFERRED to Audi VW of Newton's account about 2 months ago and they have had the money since then. No check. Electronic transfer into their account. Even when I went in person I was given the same explanation until I started asking questions. Then it was a game to get me out of their doors asap. Nobody was willing to help, and everyone who could help was conveniently not in the office (this was the same when I called for weeks in a row). STRONGLY suggest staying away from Audi VW of Newton AT ALL COSTS! They have awful customer service (multiple unreturned calls, occasionally being hung up on) and apparently steal money and lie about it.

"Would not recommend to anyone"

Purchased my car from here over a year ago, aggravation since day 1. Had to harass them to get the plates for my car, service was always expensive and frustrating. I decided to finally write a review now because I've seen how well other dealerships assist their customers compared to this one. I've been having issues with the radio in my car and they wanted to charge me $130 just to look at it meanwhile its still under warranty. Another Audi dealership was willing to take a look at my car and offer me a loaner for free and were so pleasant to speak to on the phone. A very nice change from this dealer. I will never recommend this dealership to anybody!

multiple

"Jay Law is The best Sales person!"

Jay Law is truly the best sales person I'v ever dealt with in the 20 years of Leasing Cars! He responded to every email and phone call and brought my Audi TT Roaster from Illinois and got me the best price. a true professional! If you need a Car contact Jay! you won't be Disappointed!!

"Used car buyers should go elsewhere"

Once the paperwork is signed, they are NO help at all. Expect even the simplest issue to take at least 1 month to resolve. If you don't nag them constantly, you will quickly be forgotten. Certainly don't expect them to actually call you back even if they give you a specific time they'll be calling you. They come across as a helpful bunch when you're in there looking to buy, but once they have your business you're a nobody to them. I've been to my fair share of dealerships over the years and have had some bad experiences but this has easily been one of if not THE worst. Go elsewhere if you plan on buying used. Not sure how their new car experience is.

"LOVE MY CAR & LOVE MY SERVICE!!!!"

COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPIER WITH JEFF BASSETT . HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL IN SERVICE AND DETAIL. WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH HIM...PROFESSIONAL IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!!!!!

"Best sales person"

Jeff Bassett is dedicated to his customers! He works in the customers' best interest while they decide on what car is best for them and continues this once they make a purchase. He even continues to reach out to us whenever we bring the car in for routine services and any repairs. If you purchase a car from this dealership, I recommend Jeff Bassett as your sales person.

"Jay Law"

Jay was helpful in my purchase of a 2015 Q5. The negotiations were professional. He gave me a good orientation of the vehicle and I would recommend him to others.

"My daughter loves her car and I loved the service"

I have to thank Steve Saltz. We visited lots of dealerships in search of my daughters first car .None came close to the attention and service we received from Steve Saltz and Audi of Newton. He went the extra mile and addressed all our concerns. My daughter absolutely loves her car. Thanks again Steve, for an outstanding job and a great buying experience.. Ken and Elizabeth Gerlach.

"Overall good experience and friendly dealership"

overall, it was a good experience. Steve the sales guy was outstanding, he did everything he could for us. This the is the second Audi I have purchased from them. I would definitely recommend this place.

Steve Saltz