Audi Volkswagen of Newton

34 Hampton House Road (Rt 206),
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Audi Volkswagen of Newton Info
About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Stop by and visit us today at Audi VW of Newton located at 34 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ 07860. Our Dealership has a broad selection of new and used Audi and Volkswagen cars and SUVs as well as a great selection of pre-owned vehicles of other makes. Our Parts and Service Departments are willing and ready to assist with any needs you have in the maintenance of your New or Used Audi, -- or in the maintenance of your current vehicle, whatever it may be -- and our prices are very competitive.

About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

• Saturday Service
  • Audi Loaner Cars
gtidriver
8/28/2015

"Jay Law delivered exceptional pricing & impeccable service!"

It was worth the 45 minute drive to Newton Audi to deal with Jay Law! He answered all my questions over the phone and via email, quoted a great price on the vehicle, and was very transparent throughout the process. The Audi was more engaging to drive than my current BMW, and Jay was more responsive and eager to do business than the BMW dealership from whom I've purchased my last three vehicles. In addition, unlike my experience with other salespersons, Jay actually had detailed knowledge about the product, and spent well over an hour to go thru the vehicle systems, and setting preferences. Jay Law and Newton Audi will be on the top of my list when I need a car in the future!

prjctfish
8/19/2015

"Outstanding, professional, timely"

We worked with Jay Law and he was extremely helpful, prompt and delivered everything he said he would in the time he promised. We would work with him again.

chica76
8/03/2015

"2016 Audi"

I am very please with the sales representative was very young but very professional. He gave us a lot of attention,answered all our questions.

Alan Hajmafah

Denise & Rich
8/02/2015

"PLEASED"

Steve was great to work with in buying our Audi A6. He quoted us a fair price initially without playing games. Upon our return after shopping around he was willing to work with us again. I liked his down to earth demeanor and sincerity to secure the sale of a very special New vehicle in our lives. Even better than that Steve was very organized and thorough in the instructions of operations. He left us with the opportunity to return with questions we might have as well. Oh did I mention inaddition to his enthusiastic follow through and personalized touch his relaxed sense of humorwas also greatly appreciated!! Go Steve..............................

jetta'15
7/29/2015

"2015 VW Jetta"

I found this dealer through TrueCar and they were very easy to work with. Very friendly and helpful sales staff and I feel I received a great deal.

Glicerio Gallahad

DeeCee
7/18/2015

"Very Good Experience, would recommend. "

I am from the New York City and drove deep into New Jersey for a good deal on a Audi and very fortunately received one as well as respectful, understanding and experienced salesmanship. They did have their hiccups though but knew how to and were able to recover. I would have them at the top of my list for future business.

Arthur Dilworth

jason123
7/18/2015

"Terrific experience with Jay Law and his team at Audi Newton"

Straightforward, efficient, and professional. A great experience. The team was very direct and easy to work with. They were clear and transparent about pricing and delivered the car to our home.

Frank Mehringer
7/14/2015

"Grat experience"

I dreaded going to buy a new car, but minutes after arriving I felt comfortable. No sales pressure or games. Dealing with Jay felt like we were talking to an old friend who was helping us to pick a new car. The whole thing was relaxed and professional. We ended up choosing a 2015 Passat. The car is awesome, as is this dealer.

LafayetteNJ
7/13/2015

"Best car buying experience in 60 years!"

My wife and I purchased a new Volkswagen a couple weeks ago. Jay Law was our sales person and he was phenomenal. We were there 5 times over a 4 week period, Jay never pressured us and was always happy to take us out on a test drive. When we finally made the deal we received a great price, it was a very quick process and Jay took a lot of time showing my wife and I how to work out new car. If you are in the market, do not hesitate to reach out to Jay and the dealership.

JulieB
7/08/2015

"Good experience of A4 purchase"

This was my third car purchase from this dealer(location) and was my best experience yet. Jay Law was my salesman. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the new Audi A4 that I purchased. Since I have moved quite a distance away from Newton and am the caretaker of an elderly person, Jay set up the delivery of my new car to my house. This saved me a long drive to Newton. Jay found the car with my requirements and delivered it within one week. The car is beautiful and drives like a charm. I would definitely recommend this dealership. JulieB

Reviews of Jay  Law