Audi Volkswagen of Newton

34 Hampton House Road (Rt 206),
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Audi Volkswagen of Newton Info
About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Stop by and visit us today at Audi VW of Newton located at 34 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ 07860. Our Dealership has a broad selection of new and used Audi and Volkswagen cars and SUVs as well as a great selection of pre-owned vehicles of other makes. Our Parts and Service Departments are willing and ready to assist with any needs you have in the maintenance of your New or Used Audi, -- or in the maintenance of your current vehicle, whatever it may be -- and our prices are very competitive.

About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

• Saturday Service
  • Audi Loaner Cars
TGreen12
9/20/2016

" service was very good and my wait time was short."

I had a broken key for my Volkswagon cc and asked the service department to order one. The key for my car came in within a couple days. When I brought the car to be serviced the key was programmed within a few minutes and I was out the door. It's alway a pleasure to see Mark Scalera he makes the experience and service very convenient.

audi 1
9/19/2016

"Service Visit"

I scheduled an easy visit for a software update. The wait time was minimal; the problem fixed. all good. No complaints! I have not had any problems with this dealership to date.

Marc Scalera

TonyAlfieri
9/18/2016

"When no one else would help"

We have a 2014 Q7 that developed a knock in the rear sunroof. We tried multiple times to have this fixed only to be told that there wasn't any noise and the roof is ok. My wife contacted a regional manager from Audi who said we should try Audi Newton. We did and are sure happy. Anthony and Marc made sure we were given proper attention at every turn. They put their best roof guy Otto on it and ended up replacing the entire roof cartridge. When we couldn't get help anywhere they helped. We will now service here on a regular basis. It's further out of our way than our last dealer but worth the trip! If you value great customer service, no nonsense answers and a personal touch you need to service here.

Marc Scalera, Anthony Ruggiero

LMiller
9/15/2016

"Great Customer Service"

The Audi dealership in Newton, NJ was very welcoming. It was the friendliest service I've ever experienced at a car dealership. Marc was very knowledgeable and Anthony was true to his word. I will definitely continue to get my Audi serviced there even though Allentown, PA is closer to home!!

Anthony & Marc from the service department

Debbie
9/07/2016

""Great Service""

I went in for service before work, and in a rush. Mark had the paper work and loaner car ready to go for me. Mark was very professional and friendly. Great experience!

Mark Scalera

DanD2016
9/05/2016

"New car"

Jay Law and the team at Audi Newto were very fair and helpful. It was a pleasure doing business with them. I would highly recommend Jay.

Luann

kellyv
9/03/2016

"Service"

I've always had great experiences with the service of my volkswagen, however, this month I was headed out of state and needed coolant. after reading up on it, I didn't feel comfortable adding 'any' coolant so I stopped by the dealership. It was on a Saturday, the day before I was going to leave and I did not have an appointment. Mark Scalera was great. He brought my car in, added the coolant and oil and I was in and out in 20 minutes. I went on vacation with peace of mind. I highly recommend this dealership for sales and service.

Mark Scalera

RCH
9/01/2016

"Fantastic experience"

Great experience with these guys - from the initial email communication to set up an appointment, to a quick no-pressure test drive and purchase process. Will certainly be seeing them again!

Michael

September 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Audi Newton satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying and service needs! Regards, Ryan Allison | GM | ryan@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

Loroy3293
8/30/2016

"Excellent buying experience!"

Recently purchased a 2017 Audi A4. Love the car and our buying experience at Audi of Newton with our salesman Jay Law was excellent! Highly knowledgeable about all things Audi, answered all of our questions, personable and a consummate professional. Have already recommended this dealership to many family and friends!

August 31, 2016

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that Jay was able to meet your needs. At Audi Newton, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you again down the road! Regards, Ryan Allison | GM | ryan@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

malhos02
8/29/2016

"Great service and transparency. Jay Law was a pleasure to w."

Jay Law was a pleasure to work with. Honesty and transparency being the foremost virtues. Great experience. Got a good price for the Q7. Will highly recommend.

August 30, 2016

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience with Jay at Audi Newton! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Regards, Ryan Allison | GM | ryan@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

Reviews of Jay  Law