Audi Volkswagen of Newton

34 Hampton House Road (Rt 206),
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Audi Volkswagen of Newton Info
About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Stop by and visit us today at Audi VW of Newton located at 34 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ 07860. Our Dealership has a broad selection of new and used Audi and Volkswagen cars and SUVs as well as a great selection of pre-owned vehicles of other makes. Our Parts and Service Departments are willing and ready to assist with any needs you have in the maintenance of your New or Used Audi, -- or in the maintenance of your current vehicle, whatever it may be -- and our prices are very competitive.

About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

• Audi Loaner Cars
dd
6/26/2016

"Great Service "

I bought my VW beetle at this dealer 6 years ago and have always used their service department for all maintenance/repairs. I never went anywhere else. It has 85,000 miles and it runs like new. Their prices are fair and they always explain prices BEFORE the work is done so I can approve or not. Today Marc Scalera was in charge. Front left lights needed replacing. He's a great guy - cheerful and honest.

Marc Scalera

kutler
6/24/2016

"Outstanding Service"

Great experience today at Audi of Newton. Brought my Q5 in for ints 35K service and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend this dealership

Marc Scalera

audia3steve
6/22/2016

"Buying my first Audi"

Both Michael Antonelli and Jay Law helped my wife Janice and me get into a brand new Audi A3 sedan and getting us out of our lease that we were stuck in. These guys were great I will buy my next car from them and only them when I am ready for my next vehicle. They did make one mistake with my plates to transfer them to my new car not knowing Pennsylvannia has some crazy law with lease's but non the less there was an additional charge of $995.00 for the plates so instead trying to make me pay for it they took on the chin for me. This tells me only one thing they have honesty, integrity and principles not many dealers will do that. Your Truly Steven P. Hernandez

Michael B. Antonelli

June 24, 2016

Steven, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Michael and Jay assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions and be sure to follow and like us on Facebook to find superb specials! Regards, Ryan Allison | GM | ryan@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

Kyle1010
6/21/2016

"Honest Salesman"

I had the pleasure of doing business with Steve Saltz. From the beginning he was a pleasure to work with. I had shopped around for nearly a month at large and small sized dealerships and dealt with your typical shady salespeople. I was lucky enough to finally come in contact with Steve and could not be happier with the service he provided. He was honest and upfront about everything. I would HIGHLY recommend Steve to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car, you will not regret doing business with him.

June 24, 2016

Thank you for this review, Kyle. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Steve could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable and stress free. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Regards, Ryan Allison | GM | ryan@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

carlosel97
6/15/2016

"Very Attentive! "

It was a pleasure dealing with Jay, over the phone and through emails about leasing a 2016 Q5. He worked very hard on getting me the best trade in value for my vehicle. He got me a great deal!!! I put down a deposit on the car to be delivered the same day. But unfortunately, my wife changed her mind and wanted to wait a little longer to trade in our car. When we are ready to purchase a car. We will definitely come back to Jay!

June 16, 2016

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that Jay was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Be sure to check us out on Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our likers. Best Regards, Ryan Allison | GM | ryan@audivwnewton.com | 973-383-2626

EddieB
6/11/2016

"Outstanding, professional, timely service"

Outstand service from Volkswagen of Newton. Mark Scalera was my service advisor and did a very professional job, and friendly to boot! I came in with out an appointment for Service Express oil change, and he fit me in - much appreciated!

Mark Scalera

June 12, 2016

We appreciate your time to share us this review. I am pleased that Mark was able to provide you a friendly and professional service experience. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle needs and look forward to doing so in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write the review. It really matters to our dealership! Kind Regards, Anthony Ruggiero - Service Manager - aruggiero@audivwnewton.com - 973-383-2626

Satisfied Customer
6/10/2016

"Straightforward, efficient sale"

Jay was a pleasure to work with. I was looking for a specific model, so emailed a number of dealers in the area. Jay was the only one who was comfortable discussing the transaction over email (important since I work in an open-plan office where phone conversations are inconvenient), and he was the first to track down the specific model I wanted. He answered all my questions directly, and had no problem accommodating requests such as seeing a copy of the purchase agreement before signing it (for no reason I can understand, this seems to be a problem for some dealers). Everything went smoothly from beginning to end. I'd be happy to purchase a car with Jay again.

June 12, 2016

Congratulations on your new purchase! I do apologize for the initial difficulties you experienced getting your new vehicle but I'm glad to hear that things have been smoothed over by Jay. It is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience painless and efficient from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork. Please let us know if there is anything else about your purchase that you'd like to discuss. Be sure to visit us on Facebook for access to our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. Kind Regards, Ryan Allison - GM - ryan@audivwnewton.com - 973-383-2626

Ken from Vernon
6/06/2016

"No issues, very helpful"

They drove me to my office so I could work while my car was serviced. Marc and anthony were very helpful explaining the issues and recalls to be dealt with. Marc even called to see if I need to be picked up when my car was ready.

Marc, Anthony

June 07, 2016

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. It's wonderful to hear Marc was helpful during your visit. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Kind Regards, Anthony Ruggiero - Service Manager - aruggiero@audivwnewton.com - 973-383-2626

HappyMan
5/24/2016

"Service call Audi a4"

They diagnosed the problem,didn't overcharged me,explained the cost of the repair,and washed the car too! Very Very Good!I recommend the dealer!

Anthony,Marc

May 24, 2016

We appreciate your kind words. Ensuring you have a properly-running and safe vehicle is first and foremost for our service team. We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. Thank you for your recommendation as well. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Regards, Anthony Ruggiero Service Manager - aruggiero@audivwnewton.com - 973-383-2626

Anthony6411
5/23/2016

"Smooth and hassle free!"

Young fella by the name of Jay Law made my buying experience a breeze! He beat any other quotes I was given and made sure the whole process was smooth and easy! I know where I'm getting my next Audi from! Thanks again Jay and Ryan!

May 24, 2016

Anthony, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that Jay could make your purchase a smooth process as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new car and make sure to like us on Facebook to get a hold of the latest deals. Best Regards, Ryan Allison - GM - ryan@audivwnewton.com - 973-383-2626

Reviews of Jay  Law