Audi Volkswagen of Newton

34 Hampton House Road (Rt 206),
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Audi Volkswagen of Newton Info
About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Stop by and visit us today at Audi VW of Newton located at 34 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ 07860. Our Dealership has a broad selection of new and used Audi and Volkswagen cars and SUVs as well as a great selection of pre-owned vehicles of other makes. Our Parts and Service Departments are willing and ready to assist with any needs you have in the maintenance of your New or Used Audi, -- or in the maintenance of your current vehicle, whatever it may be -- and our prices are very competitive.

About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

• Audi Loaner Cars
Audilover33
5/09/2015

"Excellent, professional salesperson"

My wife and I purchased a new Audi from Audi of Newton. Jay Law was our salesperson and we couldn't have been happier with the car, the deal or how we were treated. Over 2 weeks of emails and calls, Jay was prompt and his product knowledge was exceptional, he took our needs into consideration worked to get us the perfect car at the best price and spent half of his day showing us how to use our new car. We won't buy a car from anyone else and recommend everyone to give him a call.

anthony18428
5/08/2015

"Jay Law is the man"

If your in the market for an Audi or VW go see Jay. Not only is he patient he is honest. He did not pressure us once to buy anything, We were looking to buy a car for our daughter. It is her first car. We were looking for a used Audi A4 And we were not happy with the few they had on the lot. Jay's idea was to wait. The right car will come. There was no pressure. Jay knew our budget and made it work. My daughter got her brand new A3, not a used A4 and Jay had it delivered 50 miles to our house. The surprise was priceless. Budget met, experience with Jay and his manager perfect. Thanks guys. P.S this is my 3rd Audi from them.

A4 Quattro PPlus
5/06/2015

"Customer Focused"

If you want a straight forward, customer focused car buying experience, do yourself a favor and treat yourself by visiting Jaw Law at Audi Newton. Many luxury brand dealers can come across pretentious and make you feel like they are doing you a favor by letting you buy one of their cars. My wife and I could not have been more at ease and confident that we were being served and supported by Jay and the entire team at Audi Newton. And Jay didn't just hand us off to the "Finance guy" to finish off the paperwork. He personally stayed connected to ensure the entire experience was excellent...on the phone with Insurance agency, getting the car detailed, and going over all the features and technology that our Audi A4 was loaded with (my head hurt just a little after this!). All this to ensure we were being served promptly and out the door to begin enjoying our new car! Audi's are a special car and Jay Law and Audi Newton are a special dealership.

Ram Prasanna
5/05/2015

"Friendly Salesman - Worth a Trip!"

First of all, it would sound crazy to hear that i ended up buying a new car (with a $16K price difference), when i went to purchase an old one. Audi Newton is a good 1.5 hr drive from where I live (Manhattan), so I'm already a serious customer if I'm renting a car and making a trip to Newton. But it was surely worth a trip and i have no regrets. The salesman Jay was very friendly and welcoming. He is not a typical pushy salesman who would try to sell every nickel and dime in the store. I was handed over the keys of a car (for a test drive) that i went to look at, within 15 min after i got there. This place is away from the the city and I see folks do spend time with you to understand what you want and recommend accordingly. Also after i signed the papers, Jay did make sure that i'm comfortable with the beautiful car i purchased and i understand most of the features that are available in the car. This is difficult to find in the city where people might prefer to close the deals quickly. You won't see a lot of customers at the same time here which means more time for you. I went there to purchase an old Audi Q5 but when i was given the current price comparison vs what i'll end up saving say 3 years from now, i was convinced to rather go for a new one. I would surely recommend Audi Newton. Look for Jay when you get there or rather talk to him before you get there. He will make sure you get the best deal with no botheration.

audiq5
5/02/2015

"great "

Great place for service, always friendly and helpful recommand the dealership, got my breakes done today first time with it was included in audicare but was not still very friendly service

jweber415
3/23/2015

"My Experience"

I was at first taken aback a bit. There was not initially great attention to me. I was sent on the test drive with little interaction. After the initial stand offishness they entire team, including Steve stepped up to the plate. After the sale I was impressed with the follow ups from the different individuals at the dealership. Overall a very nice experience.

chiefgeo
3/14/2015

"Great price and easy buying process"

I had a 2012 Audi Q5 lease and I was way over the mileage. Jay Law greeted me and immediately made me feel welcome. I explained my situation to him and he quickly made me an offer to get out of my lease (at a substantial discount from what would have been my excess mileage charge) and gave me an excellent deal on a new 2015 Q5. When I went to pick up my new Q5, the process couldn't have been easier. The longest part of the process was waiting for my insurance company to email my insurance documents! I couldn't be happier with the world class level of service and integrity Jay treated me with and my new Q5 is exactly what I wanted! I would highly recommend Jay and Newton Audi to everyone. I forgot to mention the free oil changes for life! Thank you Jay! George S.

addyb
3/14/2015

"Customer Service to the Max!!!!!!!!"

I searched for 2 months before I found the one that made my heart jump, a gorgeous Audi Q5 at Audi VW of Newton, @ 34 Hampton House Rd. My salesman Arthur Dilworth was absolutely outstanding! He listen carefully to what I had to say, he was 100% confident and knowledgeable about the vehicle and it's performance abilities. Arthur and Ryan Allison made sure that I would not only be happy with the vehicle but also comfortable with the payments and warranty as well. I 100% recommend you run and go visit Audi VW of Newton for your new vehicle and let Arthur Dilworth and Ryan Allison give you class act customer service, a gorgeous new driving experience and peace of mind! Audi VW Newton thank you, Arthur you are terrific!!!!!!!

Arthur Dilworth

ClassicVette
3/04/2015

"Wonderful New Car Buying Experience"

We cannot say enough about our recent purchase. Our sales person was Jay Law. Jay was very knowledgeable and friendly. At no time did he pressure us or rush our decision. He was able to find us the perfect car. And went above and beyond to deliver the car to our home (and work to accommodate our busy schedules). We are extremely happy and recommend this dealership and Jay.

RM
3/03/2015

"Got exactly what I wanted."

Our Salesman, Steve Saltz was the best. Got me everything I wanted in my purchase. Was friendly, professional and honest. If I had to make one complaint it was the finance manager... he almost made us walk. But because of Steve and the fact that they had the vehicle I wanted and took care of everything I wanted done to it I stayed.

Reviews of Jay  Law