Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Call
Audi Volkswagen of Newton Info
About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Stop by and visit us today at Audi VW of Newton located at 34 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ 07860. Our Dealership has a broad selection of new and used Audi and Volkswagen cars and SUVs as well as a great selection of pre-owned vehicles of other makes. Our Parts and Service Departments are willing and ready to assist with any needs you have in the maintenance of your New or Used Audi, -- or in the maintenance of your current vehicle, whatever it may be -- and our prices are very competitive.

About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

• Saturday Service
  • Audi Loaner Cars
rhb0314
12/22/2014

"My Second VW Tiguan Purchase This Year"

Earlier this year, while waiting for my 8 year old VW Rabbit to be serviced, my wife and I were looking at a 2014 Tiguan that was in the showroom when Jay Law came over and asked if we had any questions. To make a long story short, we wound up buying one from Jay after having a very pleasant buying experience. So when I decided the time had come to replace the 2006 Rabbit with something just a little larger, I immediately went back to Jay because he was so easy to work with and bought a second VW Tiguan. And, just as earlier this year, we had the same pleasant and efficient shopping experience that we had earlier this year. Jay is a real credit to this dealership and someone I would recommend contacting if you are interested in a VW or an Audi.

Siby Jacob
12/08/2014

"Excellent Service"

I worked with Jay Law in leasing a new Audi A5. The professionalism I experienced during my purchase was beyond comparison. Jay went above and beyond his expected duties to make us feel comfortable. He was very easy to deal with and didn't push into buying the car. His level of expertise with the product and his calm demeanor helped us in deciding the right car for our needs. Jay is an outstanding employee and we'll recommend him to all our friends. -Siby Jacob

q5tdibr
12/07/2014

"continued service"

I just wanted to leave a review in appreciation of Jay Law. He was great to work with, low pressure, and made the buying process smooth and painless. He has also reached out repeatedly to check in on me and assure I was happy with my new Audi. I highly recommend buying your car from this dealership and jay.

rnpayne
12/06/2014

"Big Surprise!"

To be honest,my experience was a big surprise! I went to "Audi,VW of Newton" with a plan , of checking out a preowned Audi S4 that they had in stock,with no intentions of buying that day. I met sales associate,Steve Saltz who is a very low keyed professional with a wealth of experience, and knowledge about his products and services they had to offer. Steve was very attentive to all my needs and wishes which I was able to present and discuss with him, without any of the typical "dealership games" that one is normally subjected to when your in the market to purchase a new or used car. Working with Steve and Micheal Antonelli,General Sales Mgr.(another total professional), we came to a mutual agreement. The total process took less than 3 hrs.! and the end result was--I drove home my new purchase! WOW! Surprise! A great experience! Very refreshing! I look forward to many more great experiences in the future with Audi of Newton. Thank You!

Audir8v10
11/28/2014

"First Audi Purchase--Jay and Newton Audi FIVE STAR"

Perfect experience from beginning to end. I worked mainly with Jay, who was prompt, professional and honest. Great experience. My first Audi. I love the car. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from this dealership.

drcarnucci

"Excellent Experience"

I contacted Jay Law about trading my vehicle for one of theirs and the process from there was seamless! Jay even had the car detailed in indoors before I got there due to rain. He answered all my questions, gave me a great value on my trade. I came back 2 days later with my paperwork, traded my car took the new one and have been smiling since then!!! Great working with him!! The owner was a great guy too!!

tom ling
11/19/2014

"Great dealership and employees"

Yeah, I don't typically like car dealerships. But this was a first. Everyone I met there was great. Sondra, their internet manager, was extremely helpful. The negotiation and sales process was painless. They went above and beyond to accommodate my needs (and I had some unique needs, requiring a bit of creativity from their part). And Jay Law is the man. Can't say enough good things about this dealership and their employees!

Sondra Gannon

newtonaudisucks

"NEVER AGAIN!!"

I'm not sure about their new car sales experience but we had an awful experience buying used. They snuck in a $1295 "used car reconditioning fee" which was listed no where on the invoice just added on to the unit price. And on top of sneaking that on the "accidentally" over charged us over $500 on that! It took more than a month to get the $500 plus back. They were supposed to put new brakes on before we bought it, not done. We had to bring to back for that & then the service engine light kept popping on. Brought it back again. Our saleswoman, Nina, didn't return calls about the money discrepancy. Or the service issues. The sales manager Jeff finally did us a solid by communicating with us & working out the $ and service light issue. I had the oil changed the other day at the midas ( directly across the street) & the mechanic wanted to know where it was serviced last because he said the air box/filter area was a mess and not attached and hoses were all in disarray. Don't walk, RUN away from these clowns.

nina, mike in finance

Jim Lerose
10/27/2014

"Excellent experience - from start to finish"

When i enter a car dealership i expect to be pressured by sales and that usually results in an unpleasant experience. This was the opposite. I was greeted warmly by Jay Law who listened to me carefully and responded to my needs. I got a great diesel A6 at a great price point. After delivery Jay stayed in touch to make sure i was completely satisfied. If you are going to buy an Audi, i recommend you but it from Jay.

JCalle09
10/25/2014

"5 Star"

They made my purchase a great experience. They simplified the entire process and made my purchase a pleasure and I am glad I chose them. They answered all my questions although I had so many and i now know I made the right decision to go with them.

Reviews of Jay  Law