Audi Volkswagen of Newton

34 Hampton House Road (Rt 206),
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Audi Volkswagen of Newton Info
About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

Stop by and visit us today at Audi VW of Newton located at 34 Hampton House Road, Newton, NJ 07860. Our Dealership has a broad selection of new and used Audi and Volkswagen cars and SUVs as well as a great selection of pre-owned vehicles of other makes. Our Parts and Service Departments are willing and ready to assist with any needs you have in the maintenance of your New or Used Audi, -- or in the maintenance of your current vehicle, whatever it may be -- and our prices are very competitive.

About Audi Volkswagen of Newton

• Audi Loaner Cars
HappyMan
5/24/2016

"Service call Audi a4"

They diagnosed the problem,didn't overcharged me,explained the cost of the repair,and washed the car too! Very Very Good!I recommend the dealer!

Anthony,Marc

May 24, 2016

We appreciate your kind words. Ensuring you have a properly-running and safe vehicle is first and foremost for our service team. We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. Thank you for your recommendation as well. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Regards, Anthony Ruggiero Service Manager - aruggiero@audivwnewton.com - 973-383-2626

Anthony6411
5/23/2016

"Smooth and hassle free!"

Young fella by the name of Jay Law made my buying experience a breeze! He beat any other quotes I was given and made sure the whole process was smooth and easy! I know where I'm getting my next Audi from! Thanks again Jay and Ryan!

May 24, 2016

Anthony, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that Jay could make your purchase a smooth process as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new car and make sure to like us on Facebook to get a hold of the latest deals. Best Regards, Ryan Allison - GM - ryan@audivwnewton.com - 973-383-2626

nick568
5/21/2016

"Professional and courteous "

Just brought my VW in for service. I was able to schedule an appointment on very short notice. Marc at the service desk was very nice and gave me a very accurate time frame for the work.

Marc

May 22, 2016

Thanks for your perfect review, nick! We're glad to hear that Mark and the rest of our staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and quick! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook for access to exclusive content! Regards, Anthony Ruggiero - Service Manager - aruggiero@audivwnewton.com - 973-383-2626

ceasar
5/19/2016

"Routine Maintenance"

Both of the service managers, Marc and Anthony, were very helpful arranging my routine maintenance service for my vehicle. Once I arrived, the service staff was very polite and attentive. The service was completed in a timely manner and car was also washed and cleaned as well. Very satisfied with the service I received.

Anthony and Marc

May 20, 2016

Ceasar, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that Marc and Anthony were able to provide you a polite, attentive and prompt service experience. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind Regards, Anthony Ruggiero, Service MGR aruggiero@audivwnewton.com 973-383-2626

ErikaLynn
5/16/2016

"Awesome experience with Jay!"

Went to a couple of Audi dealerships in northern NJ and this one was by far the best. Very friendly staff and I received a great deal on a certified pre-owned. I worked with Jay Law, he is very diligent about answering questions even after having the car for a month. Go see him and get an Audi :)

May 18, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. I am happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase. At Audi Newton, we strive to answer every question and address every concern, and it’s encouraging to know Jay was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you during your next service visit. Remember to find us on Facebook to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Kind Regards, Ryan Allison, GM ryan@audivwnewton.com 973-383-2626

Faz-VW
5/10/2016

"Friendly Service"

I am always apprehensive going into a dealership for service. Marc Scalera made me feel like an old friend. Marc helped the dealership exceed my expectations.

Marc Scalera

May 18, 2016

Thank you so much for this great review and star rating! I am pleased to hear that Marc was able to exceed your expectations and earn your business. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Follow us and like us on Facebook to grab hold of some exclusive specials! Kind Regards, Anthony Ruggiero, Service MGR aruggiero@audivwnewton.com 973-383-2626

RCFurious
5/09/2016

"Professional Service!"

I'm rather particular about my vehicles and always a bit nervous whenever I have to bring a vehicle in for service. However, I've established a bit of a relationship with the service folks which is helpful. They take the time to listen to my concerns and they also explain how they can help. They seem committed to running a great shop and there isn't anywhere else I would take my Audi. Thank you.

Anthony & Mark

cc sport
5/06/2016

"top notch service"

It can be stressful and costly getting repairs done on your car but the team at Audi/volkswagon made it so much easier to handle by going our of their way to explain all the repairs and the reasons behind it and even secured me a loaner car to return home for an all day service job. Anthony, Marc and Kisha were very kind, helpful and professional..top notch service!

anthony, Marc and Kisha

May 08, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day and we strive to make every experience a pleasant one and always make sure customers know everything that is going on. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Follow us and like us on Facebook to grab hold of some exclusive specials! Kind Regards, Anthony Ruggiero, Service MGR aruggiero@audivwnewton.com 973-383-2626

Giver2
5/05/2016

"It does not get better than this!"

It is not easy to express the true perfection of this Audi service group. From my first contact with the service tech who greeted me in the parking lot to Marc at the service desk to the General Manager, Anthony, I was treated like I was their best customer and it was my first time there! My unique service need combined with the fact that I needed the work done in 24 hours because Inwas heading out of town would have been impossible at most dealers. Not Newton Audi. Having just moved to the area, I look forward to servicing my Audi there and to buying my next Audi there. They all went above and beyond and were focused on making me happy!

Marc and Anthony

May 05, 2016

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience at our Auto Body Shop. We're glad to hear that Marc and Anthony were able to provide you with an exceptional customer service, Awesome Ford is known for. We are dedicated to go above and beyond to help out our customers with their vehicle needs. Thank you again for your continued business. Kind Regards, Anthony Ruggiero, Service MGR aruggiero@audivwnewton.com 973-383-2626

Jake from Hunterdon County
5/04/2016

"Jay was very cordial and very professional."

Jay was Cordial, knowledgeable, and very professional throughout the buying experience. We are very pleased with our purchase of the A3-etron. Jay facilitated our familiarization with the new technology of our hybrid vehicle.

May 05, 2016

Congratulations on your new A3-etron, Jake! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It's great to know Jay was able to provide you with the professional and knowledgeable service Audi Newton is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next service appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook likers. Kind Regards, Ryan Allison, GM ryan@audivwnewton.com 973-383-2626

Reviews of Jay  Law