Auto Holding, Inc

VIP Auto Group

cinnamon727
9/19/2016

"Worst dealership ever"

This is the worst dealership ever they outright LIE they sell cars they dont have paperwork for they are rude and dismissive. They are the epitome of the USED CAR DEALER STEREO TYPE. Stay away from here

Danny Koglyar

Mihailenator
9/19/2016

"Classic bait and switch place"

Stay away from this place, they would not honor their own True Car price certificate. The management is extremely underhanded and they charge fees if you don't finance with them or if you pay cash.

Tony Rubner, Gene Plot

343goldStreet
8/24/2016

"The best dealers"

I was treated great and they made sure the purchase of my first Bentley was a charm. Gene followed up with me and gave me a great deal. I was very satisfied and they are highly recommended

Gene P

Joey
8/23/2016

"Beautiful Car"

It took a while to get my vehicle but it was worth the wait. I called in about my BMW and set up a test drive appointment. They were very busy for a Monday afternoon, my credit had some blemishes but they were able to work with me and got me into my new car. It was a long but great experience!

Tony, Danny, Ricky

PhillipKnolls
8/23/2016

"Great Selection"

Called the dealership for an appointment, the vehicle was better in person than the pictures. With minimum down they were able to help me with a low monthly payment. I will be shopping there in the future.

Danny, Tony, Juan

Horrified Harry
3/16/2016

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"

The advertised price on the internet was not what was presented at time of purchase. The title was not mailed until 2 weeks after purchase. Car reeked of cigar smoke. The management team or absolute liars and speak to you as; if, they are doing you a favor by allowing you to purchase their merchandise. This dealership should come with a buyer beware sign. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Nic, Max

Qfinder
10/12/2015

"eBay bait and switch "

After a eBay best offer, they asked me to come down to take care of the sale... They wanted to charge me full price, not the "best offer" price, and add on a thousand, bc I wasn't financing it. Seriously, I wonder how they are still in businesS.

David Vargas

Skeptical Sam
5/16/2015

"Do not buy"

I purchased a vehicle from autoholdings . The same day I bought the check engine light comes on and the car starts smoking. I take the car back the very next business . Tell them that in the state of Nj you can not sale a car that can't pass inspection. It's been 7 days since I've dropped the car off and not one phone call concerning the car . Bad customer service . And no one has answers . Think I'm going to get my lawyer involved

Leo Kogan

CDILLON
4/07/2015

"2009 BMW X5"

I purchased a 2009 BMW in Feb 2015. I am from out of state and needless to say I think they would rather have out of state people buying their vehicles. They told me when I bought it they would fix the issues i had with it and they did fix one thing.However the vehicle did not have a rear wiper on the car and it happens to be this year model they are special order parts so that was the first thing. The paperwork took to long to get to me so I could not drive the car for over a week while waiting for them to get it to me which left me stranded to find rides to work and home. I called everyday and asked to speak to a manager and no one would call me back. My salesman however i will say was very helpful and I cant not blame he he always called me back didnt always have the answer but let me know he was trying. (thank you Leo) . Fast Forward a week after I could finally drive the car and the car would not start. it was the relays so I called and not a single car was returned to me. That cost me $300.00 from a local BMW mechanic to determine the cost and fix the problem. Today my car is back in the shop for the accessories on the motor making noises, and while having other things looked at come to find out the front control arms need to be replaced. I can't even fathom the cost of this. Please before buying a car from here have someone you trust look it over with a fine tooth comb.

Leo Kogan
Paul

Paul Cald
3/16/2015

"Lawyer for this Lemon"

I had to drop my truck off for the third time today. I have driven the car for not even two whole weeks and I'm having more and more problems. The window they were suppose to fix initially is malfunctioning again,the vehicle is making a clicking noise, the check engine light came on,the truck shakes,and has a misfire. If I knew than what I know now, I would've went to a junk yard and purchased a vehicle. They're not fixing the problems and refuse to give refunds. If things aren't corrected this time I will just let my attorney deal with the situation.

Mark,Paul, Daniel