Auto Holding, Inc

VIP Auto Group

343goldStreet
8/24/2016

"The best dealers"

I was treated great and they made sure the purchase of my first Bentley was a charm. Gene followed up with me and gave me a great deal. I was very satisfied and they are highly recommended

Gene P

Joey
8/23/2016

"Beautiful Car"

It took a while to get my vehicle but it was worth the wait. I called in about my BMW and set up a test drive appointment. They were very busy for a Monday afternoon, my credit had some blemishes but they were able to work with me and got me into my new car. It was a long but great experience!

Tony, Danny, Ricky

PhillipKnolls
8/23/2016

"Great Selection"

Called the dealership for an appointment, the vehicle was better in person than the pictures. With minimum down they were able to help me with a low monthly payment. I will be shopping there in the future.

Danny, Tony, Juan

Horrified Harry
3/16/2016

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"

The advertised price on the internet was not what was presented at time of purchase. The title was not mailed until 2 weeks after purchase. Car reeked of cigar smoke. The management team or absolute liars and speak to you as; if, they are doing you a favor by allowing you to purchase their merchandise. This dealership should come with a buyer beware sign. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Nic, Max

Qfinder
10/12/2015

"eBay bait and switch "

After a eBay best offer, they asked me to come down to take care of the sale... They wanted to charge me full price, not the "best offer" price, and add on a thousand, bc I wasn't financing it. Seriously, I wonder how they are still in businesS.

David Vargas

Skeptical Sam
5/16/2015

"Do not buy"

I purchased a vehicle from autoholdings . The same day I bought the check engine light comes on and the car starts smoking. I take the car back the very next business . Tell them that in the state of Nj you can not sale a car that can't pass inspection. It's been 7 days since I've dropped the car off and not one phone call concerning the car . Bad customer service . And no one has answers . Think I'm going to get my lawyer involved

Leo Kogan

CDILLON
4/07/2015

"2009 BMW X5"

I purchased a 2009 BMW in Feb 2015. I am from out of state and needless to say I think they would rather have out of state people buying their vehicles. They told me when I bought it they would fix the issues i had with it and they did fix one thing.However the vehicle did not have a rear wiper on the car and it happens to be this year model they are special order parts so that was the first thing. The paperwork took to long to get to me so I could not drive the car for over a week while waiting for them to get it to me which left me stranded to find rides to work and home. I called everyday and asked to speak to a manager and no one would call me back. My salesman however i will say was very helpful and I cant not blame he he always called me back didnt always have the answer but let me know he was trying. (thank you Leo) . Fast Forward a week after I could finally drive the car and the car would not start. it was the relays so I called and not a single car was returned to me. That cost me $300.00 from a local BMW mechanic to determine the cost and fix the problem. Today my car is back in the shop for the accessories on the motor making noises, and while having other things looked at come to find out the front control arms need to be replaced. I can't even fathom the cost of this. Please before buying a car from here have someone you trust look it over with a fine tooth comb.

Paul, Leo Kogan

Paul Cald
3/16/2015

"Lawyer for this Lemon"

I had to drop my truck off for the third time today. I have driven the car for not even two whole weeks and I'm having more and more problems. The window they were suppose to fix initially is malfunctioning again,the vehicle is making a clicking noise, the check engine light came on,the truck shakes,and has a misfire. If I knew than what I know now, I would've went to a junk yard and purchased a vehicle. They're not fixing the problems and refuse to give refunds. If things aren't corrected this time I will just let my attorney deal with the situation.

Mark,Paul, Daniel

mperrin
11/22/2014

"Great car/Great price"

My husband found this dealership on line and found the car that I was looking for which was the Lexus RX350 2011. I went to see the car and it was as advertised. We dealt with Gene and Leo. There are dealer fees which are not mentioned in the advertisement but we were able to negotiate with them. They allowed us to take the car to our mechanic to have it checked out and agreed to fix anything that was wrong free of charge. We did this and found some minor problems which they fixed and a major problem which the Lexus dealer was able to fix because the car was still under warranty. They rented a car for us while they fixed the minor problems and the dealer also loaned us a car which the major problem got fixed. I have had the car for 4 months now and I have had no problems with it. The mileage was low and under 28,000 miles. It was fully loaded with GPS. It looks and feels brand new. The paperwork took longer than expected to get but I did get it within a reasonable time. Do Your Homework before buying a car. Get the dealer to agree to fix or credit you to fix the car and it should be a smooth transaction. Net/Net -Great deal

Leo Kogan

tearfilm2020
9/29/2014

"CARFAX! CARFAX! CARFAX! CHECK THE CARFAX! "

CARFAX! CARFAX! CARFAX! CHECK THE CARFAX! THE CARFAX WAS RIGHT! JUST purchased vehicle two weeks ago! We checked the carfax. The carfax showed multiple tire repairs. We went to test drive the vehicle before purchase. As soon as the car started all the red lights on the dash turned on for low tire and A1 service. Not uncommom for a car sitting in storage. I spoke with Vlad. He stated the car just needs air and they will do the A1 service. They put enough air in the tire to turn off the light and performed the A1 service, I HOPE. I called the dealerships that repaired the car previously. They will not give details of the tire repair or any other vehicle service. We were told the tires were "NEW". The tread LOOKED new. We could not see anything wrong. Prior to purchasing the vehicle, Vlad gave me a quote for price and terms. I had Vlad text me the quote for my records. I sent my wife to purchase the vehicle according to the predetermined quote. Once there they changed the quote, tried to force my wife to sign terms we did not originally agree upon and blamed it on a new finance manager. Later, they said it was a mistake and honored the original terms. Fast forward. We drove the car for two weeks. After two weeks we noticed the front tire was losing air pressure. This matches what the carfax reported. I took the car to a local tire repair shop to find out why it was losing air. The technician could not find anything. Then he looked at the reverse/interior tread wall and noticed a plug on the side of the tire, which is dangerous and a LARGE BUBBLE. This is were the leak was occurring. I notified Vlad of the problem. He stated, "It was not there before!!" Apparently in my sleep I patched the side wall of the "New" tire and reversed the tire so you could not see the bubble. I spoke with the manager, Dave. He stated, "They do not warranty tires." Well, they don't warranty the vehicle either. They use the factory warranty of the vehicle to cover what ever needs to be covered. Once you sign on the dotted line, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!! THIS IS A VERY BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE. They do not return your phone calls ONCE YOU SIGN and they are NOT A HONEST BUSINESS. They promised everything and delivered NOTHING! Spend your money at the DEALERSHIP. At least they want repeat customers and HONOR what they SELL!!!! Signed, NOT A RETURN CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The tire blew while driving home on the highway. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

Vlad