Auto World of Springfield

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Overall Rating N/A

Auto World of Springfield
Auto World of Springfield Info

"Rich is the man who sold us our suv which we both were..."

Rich is the man who sold us our suv which we both were Very Pleased Brad help us go with what we could afford which went every corner to leave with a smile. Mark now is a awesome cook he let us eat his famous food. We are a happy customer and will pass the word. Thank-you Dave and Tori England

Rich Womack,Brad Teague.Mark Sherrow

"Awesome in every way. I just bought a 2010 Camry from..."

Awesome in every way. I just bought a 2010 Camry from them and got a great deal on a very sound car. They told me in advance that they bought it thru the auction and that I should have it checked out and we did at the local Toyota dealership, also had a body guy look at it and it received good marks on all counts. Wasn't the first car I bought from them and definitely won't be the last. Upstanding people who are great to work with. All used cars carry the risk of problems so I was surprised to see how few of the people on the other ratings failed to have their car looked at by a professional before they bought it.

"Interesting to see all the bad reviews on this..."

Interesting to see all the bad reviews on this dealership. My wife and I just recently bought a car from there and had a wonderful experience. Scott was very informative and extremely helpful. I have also learned that unless an accident is reported to the insurance company, then it does not show up on the car fax report. So how then, is this the dealers fault? I have bought and sold many cars in my life, and none of them are perfect. But dealing with them gave me a great car (2008 Avalon) at a great price! The car was as exactly as described by Scott-who even took the time to walk around the car and describe it to me from his cell phone. How many dealers take the time to do that? And although he was very busy that day with other customers, we never felt rushed and felt right at home in their super nice lobby! I WILL purchase from them again! I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Scott

"Saw the 2006 Accord on Ebay, purchased outside of ebay...."

Saw the 2006 Accord on Ebay, purchased outside of ebay. Mistake on my part! They had one price of 15,977, but at the lower left there was a section that said they had lowered the price to 14,977. When I told Frank this he said it was mistake and that they were not going to honor the lower price because of the mistake. I offered to involve some legal minded people and they then decided to honor the price. It was not as described. They showed us a clean Carfax, however they did say that one fender was replaced and that the work was done professionally. I inspected after delivery and found that the entire top of the car had been repainted, hood, top an trunk, and I might add, not very well. I can see runs and sanding marks. Frank told me point blank that there was no bondo used in the repair. I can see an area where there was bondo used and it shows through the paint. When I confronted them, Frank said because we called them on the lower price that THEY put in the add by mistake, they could not do anything for us. The rear bumper skin had large scrape marks that were not relayed in the listing or the pictures. On the drivers side rear the paint is cracked from an accident. I told him that we expected some dings, after all it is a used car, but these things were not part of the bargain. I now suspect the Carfax report that they gave us, since none of this is on the report, may be altered. In my opinion, I would advise you to run fast and far from this dealer, there are too many others out there that will treat you right. I wish I could leave a feedback on Ebay, however since we purchased outside I cannot.

Frank Haney Tom Westwood

"I just bought my new (used) car from Auto World. Tom was..."

I just bought my new (used) car from Auto World. Tom was great to work with. Got me the answered to all the questions I had. I got a GREAT deal. I save a lot of money. If you are looking for a used car, for a great price go to Auto World.Thanks Tom.

Tom

"I did a carfax on a red 2008 bmw of theirs that was..."

I did a carfax on a red 2008 bmw of theirs that was listed extremely cheap and found out it was wrecked. The salesman, when I asked him the following day, looked at his clipboard and looked back up to me and said it had never been wrecked. I now hear about nighmare stories from others across town when I share my experience.

Can't recall, had an office on the north side downstairs by check in desk.

"WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! This business is NOT to..."

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! This business is NOT to be trusted to deal with you in an honest manner! Check the Better Business Bureau of Springfield and the State of Missouri Attorney General’s office experience and ratings before you go anywhere near this business!!! They are apple pie and no problems in person, BUT liars and unscrupulous in their dealings. This business charged our account after they told us that absolutely no charge would be made. The owner would not respond to emails or phone messages to try to resolve the issue. They completely fabricated a story to the BBB and did not respond, so far, to the AG. BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE!

Tom, Steve Faria

"I too had a bad encounter with this dealership. I was..."

I too had a bad encounter with this dealership. I was fooled into thinking their 100% feedback rating on ebay was a good sign. However when the end the auctions early, as they often do, you are no longer eligible to leave feedback. I had arrangements, in writing, that they would deliver the van to the KC airport and I would fly in and pick it up. Their Sales Manager, Cris said he would personally drive the vehicle there. When I arrived at airport, nobody was there to meet me. I then walked through 3 levels of parking trying to find van, nothing! Checked messages, nothing. After calling dealership I find out they decided to truck it someplace else in KC. They tell me they arranged a shuttle service to drive me there. I check all shuttle services, nothing arranged for me. Call back and Chris says he'll reimburse the travel. I then call the place that is to have my van. Guess what??? No van there for me. After repeated calls back and forth to Chris I find out the van is still in transit to KC. After 3 hours of delays and alot of hassles I finally get the van. It was very cold and windy that day and I didn't dress to run around outside so only could give van a quick lookover and get out of there. Few problems found: AC didn't work, cost me $370 to fix. One chair that "they" had folded down was done so to hide a broken cup holder. Tank also was not "full" of gas as advertised. The worst part was that nobody at this dealership seems to care in the least about all the hassles they put me through on the delivery agreement. I've contacted 3 people there and they ignore my messages. They also have not reimbursed me for my shuttle service fare to pick the van up. They got my money upfront and that's all that matters to them. Highly recommend everybody avoid these guys!!

"This was a terrible car buying experience. I couldn't get..."

This was a terrible car buying experience. I couldn't get them to keep their promises, or to respond to my calls. Before you buy from them, check with the Better Business Bureau. Auto World of Springfield had their BBB membership suspended in December 2006 for failing to respond to consumer compaints. http://www.springfield-mo.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=16968 I wish I had known this before I bought from them.