Automax Hyundai Norman

551 North Interstate Drive,
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
Automax Hyundai Norman Info
About Automax Hyundai Norman

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset.’ We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life! Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Norman Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Authorized Equus Dealership
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More!
  • Instant Financing and Multiple Lenders to Fit Your Needs
  • One of the Top 15 Hyundai Service Techs-Ask Us About It!
  • #1 Service Satisfaction Dealer in District-1st Quarter
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
rsneed61306
6/28/2016

"satisfied customer"

Friendly staff, professional.Went out of their way to work with you and get what you need. Would definitely do business with them again and recommend them to family and friends.

20133500hd
6/24/2016

"very easy"

first time I ever bought a vehicle online it was a very good experience. these folks made it very easy, even delivered my truck to my door step

I worked with a whole team there

merlenormanok
6/24/2016

"Auto Max Hundai"

Auto Max Hundai Norman was first choice of dealerships because my daughter bought her used Volkswagen there and had a good experience. Sales staff are very friendly and helpful.Would recommend to my friends.

Teri Reed
6/21/2016

"Service problem corrected by great people"

My car broke down and fixing it fast was high priority for me. The problem was corrected to my expectation and in a reasonable amount of time. The experience was good as expected. The thing that brought my experience to "over the top" was the people. I had a fairly new service manager (tall, younger guy at Norman location) and an experienced technician. Their discussions with me were factual, friendly, and appropriate. They seemed to care about getting me back on the road quickly. The service manager arranged for a loaner car. The technician helped me transfer a few items from my broken car to the loaner. People make the experience great.

I don't know their names

garyj40
6/17/2016

"Another new Hyundai"

This is my 3rd new car purchase from AutoMax Norman. My sales person (Warren Barry) is always very helpful and answers my questions. This time I test drove 3 car before I made up my mind. Warren was thoughtful and helpful through out the process. Thanks!!

babybison84
6/12/2016

"Great"

Much, much better than my first experience of purchasing a car at a different manufacturer dealership! I was pleased and felt at peace with my purchase.

galynhembree
6/10/2016

"this is my dealership"

I won't go anywhere else. this is my fifth Hyundai from this dealer. I'm sold on them--the dealer and the car! I'll be back in 3 years for a new one! Count on it.

shawneekerbs
6/04/2016

"Painless experience"

We had a long day looking and driving various crossover SUV's and SV's. At the end of this long day our decision was made and with one phone call to Michael Green - we were proud owners of a "new to us" 2014 GLK350 Mercedes-Benz :)

kvrska
6/04/2016

"A pleasant experience"

A fun, knowledgeable staff that was able to answer all questions I had a in a timely manner. It took nearly two hours to see a finance person, but that's probably an outlier. Overall, a pleasant experience.

walton-s
6/03/2016

"Service after the sale"

Was told I would receive my other sets of keys in the mail. Been two weeks and nothing. Very poor service after the sale. I even went as far as to going online and ordered one of the keys. Cost me $69 because you can't fulfill your promise. How would you feel?

Reviews of Michael Green