Automax Hyundai Norman

551 North Interstate Drive,
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
Automax Hyundai Norman Info
About Automax Hyundai Norman

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset.’ We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life! Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Norman Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Authorized Equus Dealership
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More!
  • Instant Financing and Multiple Lenders to Fit Your Needs
  • One of the Top 15 Hyundai Service Techs-Ask Us About It!
  • #1 Service Satisfaction Dealer in District-1st Quarter
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
YourFavoriteDifficultCustomer
7/02/2015

"Awesome & Friendly Service"

We purchased a used Santa Fe on June 29. Chas Cates was our sales person (his nickname is Travis;). He was very helpful, friendly and truly interested in our needs and did not try to sell us anything we didn't want. Chas made sure we knew all the options available to us so we could make an informed decision. If you are thinking about switching up your ride; go visit Chas for a no pressure car buying experience. Everyone else at the dealership were also friendly and helpful. Lauren the finance (boss;) lady was also fantastic, although she did make me give her a few hugs, but she's adorable so I guess it's okay! This was definitely the best car buying experience we have had, go see for yourself!

Chas Cates

Sarge
7/02/2015

"Great Service"

Great service, Right on time with my appointment (try that at the doctor's office). Not only great service, but great people working with you. Nice waiting room, and the coffee machine offers a double shot cappuccino (not that fake sweet stuff convenience store/gas stations palm off).

Jessie Fairchild

josnewcar
7/01/2015

"Friendly and helpful."

I enjoyed being able to relate previous experiences with another female. She was very anxious to help without being pushy or threatening. It was late in the day, but she spent the time needed,

mini van no more!
7/01/2015

"Dream car!"

The dealership learned what I wanted and worked to find the car that fit my needs at a value I could afford. Mason was very knowledgeable about the Santa Fe Sport and all it's technology. I love my car!!

CANSUS61174
6/30/2015

"Good visit"

Went in to find a bigger vehicle for our growing family sales lady showed us a few options, and found us exactly what we were looking for.

BURRIS

DebWhit
6/30/2015

"Great car buying experience"

This was the first dealership we stopped at when we decided to look for a car. The friendliness of staff and the fact that we never felt pressure from Tim was a very pleasant surprise. We actually purchased a car the same day and are very happy with the vehicle, the price and the interaction with both Tim and Lauren! This will be our first stop when we purchase any vehicle in the future.

car
6/29/2015

"Sonja was great!"

If you're going to visit Automax Norman, I would make sure to get Sonja. She's was great. Very nice, transparent, energetic and fun to work with.

Mknapik1
6/28/2015

"7500 mile service"

Had an appointment at 8 am for service. They took my car in right away and was finished in less than 30 minutes. Excellent customer service.

Laura M.
6/27/2015

"painless purchase "

Painless because I had researched the type of auto I wanted, read the reviews and looked at the top 10 auto makers. The hyundai Santa fe was 3 rd on one list and 4th on another. Was the 1st and only one I drove the performance of the auto and having a courteous and knowledgeable salesperson was a win-win for me. Rick Dunn was a pleasure to work with.

sue2364
6/26/2015

"We stopped by on Thursday 6/25/15 looking for a car. "

Chas Cates, Sales, greeted us and was very helpful in finding a car that met our needs. He was very pleasant and we kept him busy looking at several cars and test drives. He never questioned anything we were asking. Just answered questions and helped to make the situation pleasant. Thank you.

Chas Cates