Automax Hyundai Norman

Automax Hyundai Norman

Call
Automax Hyundai Norman Info
About Automax Hyundai Norman

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset.’ We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life! Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Norman Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Authorized Equus Dealership
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More!
  • Instant Financing and Multiple Lenders to Fit Your Needs
  • One of the Top 15 Hyundai Service Techs-Ask Us About It!
  • #1 Service Satisfaction Dealer in District-1st Quarter
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
Michelle Hamlin
12/21/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience of a Lifetime!"

My husband and I were on our first Anniversary trip. We drove around the "Mile of cars" and noticed a young lady holding a cup of coffee and waving and smiling out by the entrance of the dealership. We stopped in and was greeted by a sweet lady who, by the end of our experience, we considered a new friend. We were and are extremely pleased with the quality of service we received and would recommend Gizette Rendahl to everyone! Her professionalism was extremely above and beyond. Her knowledge of the automobile blew my husband away (Girls aren't suppose to know that much about cars.)That's what my husband said LOL!! She has the drive to be the best she can be at whatever she does. FIVE STAR SALES WOMAN ALL THE WAY!!!!! We are proud to call her our friend. Thank you for the Great Experience! Sincerely, Tony and Michelle Hamlin

knsbrown
12/21/2014

"Very Best Experience"

We had a wonderful experience not only in buying a car but also with service for the car such as its first oil change they did for free! I will be back when I buy my next car! Even though we didn't have the best of credit the finance team at Automax didn't treat us any different and did everything they could to get us into the car we wanted!

rmowdy
12/18/2014

"Service work"

A local gas station had an issue with the fuel. The unleaded was contaminated with diesel. Jerome was able to agent our Santa Fe repaired in one day.

mmarge
12/14/2014

"Best experience ever"

It was a long day for me. I stopped into Automax Norman, Ok to look at the Sonata. I had been dealing with male sales representatives for the previous 3 weeks at various dealerships. No one seemed to understand me and why I was waiting for that certain car. Gizette got me right away. She understood my reason for waiting . She showed me several models in different price ranges. Then the right car presented itself. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I was happy with my car and it all ended on a very good note. I would recommend anyone to this dealership and especially Gizette. She"s fun ,laid back and very knowledgable about her cars. She truly cares about the customer and what they want. Loved buying this car.....:)

mares97
12/05/2014

"Routine Maintenance"

Every time I come, the staff is very friendly. Jerome (Stark) greets me by name and I always leave the dealership satisfied with service I received. Thank you for taking good care of my car. Mary Delaney

dee4260
12/05/2014

"Rainy day; just looking"

Rainy day and never had to get wet! Sales man was GREAT! We told him what we were interested in and price we could afford. Once we decided which car we liked...then Mason helped us find the color of car and interior we wanted. We worked out the price and we were off in a new car of our choice!!! Thanks Mason! Is a great experience!!!

jsweatt
12/04/2014

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience purchasing my new Hyundai Azara. I am very satisfied with the car and the purchase process. Thank you very much.

Lori Ragsdale
12/02/2014

"AWESOME!!!!!"

This is my second purchase at Automax in Norman. Charles Charles was incredible and made sure I was able to find the vehicle I wanted at a price I could afford. Joe in the financing department made getting financing a smooth deal. Loved every bit of my experience (including the coffee)....would definitely recommend them!

john.sifford.14
11/19/2014

"the best"

Out of the 5 dealerships I went to, automax Norman with Gizette was the friendliest and most accommodating. She was always polite and always did her best. She walked us through from start to finish. She made recommendations about cars that I didn't know existed. I'm happy I was able to work with her and purchase a vehicle from her. Gizette is a dealer worth working with to get the best deal.

kamerkley
10/29/2014

"Couldn't have asked for more!"

We had a great experience working with Gizette. She listened to what we wanted and was really knowledgable. She was very personable, friendly, and provided great customer service. She most definitely went above and beyond to make our car buying experience a great one! We would recommend anyone go work with her!

Reviews of Gizette Rendahl