Automax Hyundai Norman

551 North Interstate Drive,
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
Automax Hyundai Norman Info
About Automax Hyundai Norman

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset.’ We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life! Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Norman Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Authorized Equus Dealership
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More!
  • Instant Financing and Multiple Lenders to Fit Your Needs
  • One of the Top 15 Hyundai Service Techs-Ask Us About It!
  • #1 Service Satisfaction Dealer in District-1st Quarter
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
Emeetsw
8/31/2015

"Great service"

I got timely and friendly service. What was done to my car was explained to me very calmly and politely. I would recommend this dealership service center.

I'm not sure.

drjen
8/29/2015

"Phil is the best!!!"

Car buying can be so stressful, but the Sales Manager, Phil Whartly helped me every step of the way. This experience was so smooth he made the process actually enjoyable :) This is my second Hyundai and I am a true Hyundai fan. I highly, highly recommend Automax Hyundai Norman for all of you auto-buying experiences. I will definitely recommend Phil, Sonya, and Automax Hyundai of Norman and I will certainly be coming back if I find I'm in the need of a third Hyundai!

Phil Whartly, Sales Manager

LMACKER2014
8/29/2015

"Great"

It was a great experience!!!! I would definitely people to come and get a vehicle from them!! I low how friendly and welcoming I felt! Overall it was a great time!

gail
8/28/2015

"Excellent service, and they really treated me so nice."

Rick Dunn went over everything with me before I left the lot wonderful human being, and Joe in Finance was totally awesome...great people. I spoke with Phil also. I called before I came and they were very nice to me.

Phil I think.

davidr
8/26/2015

"service"

excellent service. I was early and they got right on my car and had me on my way in no time. They do not try to over sell services that are not needed.

totallee61
8/22/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I went to Automax with some trepidation, not expecting a deal to be possible. But Cyndy made it happen for me and I couldn't be more pleased. I was able to get a vehicle (Tuscon) with the options I wanted at a price and payment I could handle. I was very satisfied with the entire experience.

TAYLOR_4691
8/19/2015

"Great experience! "

My overall experience was excellent! My salesman was great. He was extremely professional and was very honest and straightforward! Thanks Doug! :) I worked with Joe in finance and he answered all of my questions and offered other products but wasn't pushy! I would definitely recommend this dealership.

kd.fred
8/19/2015

"Great"

I bought my car back in February and Douglas was very helpful, friendly, and not pushy. He made sure I liked everything about my car. He also has helped me with several questions I had after the sale and never become impatient or unkind. He made this whole experience great.

BEETLEBAILEY640
8/18/2015

"new car"

Great experience...this was my third purchase, usually have buyers remorse, but not this time... great staff, made me feel great about my 2016 car purchase...

mustangkat
8/18/2015

"Pleased customer"

Been coming there since the purchase of my '09 Santa Fe! Staff and service has always been great! Being a young widow you are always cautious when dealing with sales and service people. No surprise costs unless it is needed or highly recommended.

Reviews of Joe  Galindo