Automax Hyundai Norman

551 North Interstate Drive,
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
Automax Hyundai Norman Info
About Automax Hyundai Norman

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset.’ We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life! Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Norman Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Authorized Equus Dealership
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More!
  • Instant Financing and Multiple Lenders to Fit Your Needs
  • One of the Top 15 Hyundai Service Techs-Ask Us About It!
  • #1 Service Satisfaction Dealer in District-1st Quarter
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
G smith
3/18/2015

"Great Experience"

Tim Tae did a great job of informing me of my best options and took the time to explain the best deals for me. He was very knowledgeable of trade-in values and went above and beyond to get me what I needed in terms of my new care and value of my trade-in. He wasn't aggressive or pushy like some salesmen can be. Very personable and has many good stories to keep you entertained as you wait for the paperwork to be done. Lauren Lightholder-Betz was also very personable and elicited many laughs from me. She made the finance part of things go smoothly and did a good job making sure I was covered in the event that I were to total my new car on my ski trip these next few days. ;) She took the stress out of what is usually the most stressful part of getting a new car. She was very helpful in explaining the costs of everything, and making sure we stayed within my budget. All in all, my experience with Automax Hyundai of Norman was great!! I would recommend them to friends and family. I will be going back when its time for me to upgrade again. (Also to show Tim photos of my snowboard trip)

jamfunkr
3/12/2015

"Service Appointment"

Norman Hyundai remains my dealership of choice. When it comes to purchasing a new vehicle, having it serviced, and even eventually upgrading to a newer model they are second to none...Friendly sales people, knowledgeable service and repair technicians make all the difference. If you want a fair deal and service you can trust I highly recommend Norman Hyundai!

umpjeph
3/03/2015

"Automax uses every dirty trick in the book to cheat people."

Automax will cheat at every opportunity. After buying two cars from them, I brought one in for warranty work, they put it on a rack, looked at it, said it wasn't warranty, and charged me $105 for looking! Their estimate to fix was over $350! I took the car somewhere else and they fixed it for half that price. They also YO_YO'd me on my loan, costing me thousands more! I will never go near Automax again.

ronpaulmac
3/02/2015

"Trying to compare vehicles"

While trying to compare the Hyundai GLS to a Toyota Highlander I ran into a really bad situation. I was greeted by "Charlie" who went looking for the vehicle we wanted---he wandered around outside for more than 20 minutes. Obviously not knowing what it looked like. We got asked by another sales person if he could help us but he passed us off to yet another sales lady when he found we only wanted to test drive it. She finally got the suv up for us. Then she never was quiet yaking away non stop the whole short ride. I could not hear the engine as she went on and on really loud from the back seat. Back at the dealership she left us standing and walked away--no explanation, Ten more minutes another sales man comes along and wanted to help us. WE LEFT (we bought the Highlander). Total lack of sales people communication and interest lost the possible deal.

at least three others whose names I don't know

ThunderCrazed
2/24/2015

"A-M-A-Z-I-N-G experience in purchasing a new vehicle......"

I was extremely stressed out when I arrived at AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, late afternoon on Saturday, January 17, 2015. I was fortunate enough to get an amazing and extremely professional Sales Consultant in Tim Tae. I had been to a few other Hyundai Dealerships in the Oklahoma City, OK metro earlier in the day that were extremely pushy and agressive sales representatives. Within ten minutes of being at this Dealership and the manner in which Tim Tae consulted us as inquiring consumers, I knew that he would be extermely helpful, hands on and insightful in helping find me the exact vehicle I was looking for. Tim explained every single operation procedure to driving the 2011 Vera Cruz I chose and the background of the previous owners. Tim worked with me patiently in explaining all functions of working this vehicle. Tim stayed at the Dealership and helped in every area of making us feel comfortable and important as valuable customers. He turned me over to Lauren Lightholder-Betz, their newest Business Manager who was a true "jewel" and "treasure" to work with in explaining and walking me through every step of what I was signing off on in financing of the loan. Tim Tae and Lauren Lightholder-Betz and their true care and professionalism in treating customers "Special" and truly "Kind" is the true reason I felt comfortable in purchasing the vehicle I did. As long as there is genuine professional employees employed at AutoMax Hyundai in Norman, OK as these two terrific people were. I will be a forever loyal customer when purchasing vehicles from AutoMax Hyundai of Norman for years to come. The main reason I purchased the vehicle I did was because of the pleasant experience each of these two lovely people provided us on our first time visit to this Dealership. Everyone should have such a wonderful experience in purchasing a new vechicle as I had with buying from these two genuine professionals at AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, OK. Did I mention, I am extremely pleased and "HAPPY" with the car I purchased, as well.....

Eunice
2/17/2015

"Tim Tae is a MAGIC WIZARD!"

Before going into the dealership for the first time, I completely expected my experience to be a long, drawn-out, sub-par, and frustrating process. However, to my surprised delight, my experience was outstanding and I recently bought my first new car from Tim Tae at Automax Hyundai of Norman! Tim Tae is a wealth of knowledge and he is very patient, and never pushy. He also had my new car delivered from another dealership because I wanted a different color than what was in stock at the Norman store. I was given a loaner (same make, model, and year) to test drive over the weekend while they sorted out the delivery schedule. AND, the car he had delivered was even better that what I thought I was getting! Score!! In addition to all of Tim’s magical wizardry, Victor Ferguson and Lauren Lightholder-Betz worked wonders during the financing portion of the process (which I expected to be the scariest part). They patiently trudged through my bad credit and my need for low payments and managed to get me approved for payments that I can actually afford. They were very kind and understanding during this process, which is something I truly appreciate. I would (and do) recommend this place to my family and friends because of the outstanding customer service I received. I'm telling you, Tim Tae and Automax Hyundai of Norman are rated highly for a reason. Ask for Tim Tae as soon as soon as you walk in those doors! Sincerely, Eunice a.k.a Very Happy Customer

Mary B
2/14/2015

"Seat Repair"

Excellent work done by very friendly and professional people. You are completely informed about what needs to be done--no surprises. They have even cleaned my car before bringing it back to me. Best company around with great people!

DAJ
2/11/2015

"Recommend Automax - Excellent Service Department"

I recommend Automax as a dealership and for service. Always have a satisfactory experience. Friendly, informative and professional. Thank you Jerome and Margo for most recent great service!

terry
2/07/2015

"these guys are pros, they got me in my car in about an hour"

Best car buy experience i have had out of about 30 cars. They helped me find the car, gave me a great price, added a few options and made the process fun. The car itself is fantastic. Best car for the price I found by far!!

Goodallsmonkey
1/31/2015

"Great experience with the service department "

Everyone is so friendly. The service department is top notch! Fast oil change and tire rotation. Cool coffee machine to use while I wait. They answer all of my question to my satisfaction. I always enjoy visiting with the lady that checks me out. She is super sweet!

Jessie Fairchild