Automax Hyundai Norman

551 North Interstate Drive,
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
Automax Hyundai Norman Info
About Automax Hyundai Norman

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset.’ We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life! Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Norman Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Authorized Equus Dealership
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More!
  • Instant Financing and Multiple Lenders to Fit Your Needs
  • One of the Top 15 Hyundai Service Techs-Ask Us About It!
  • #1 Service Satisfaction Dealer in District-1st Quarter
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
krisnewcar
4/21/2016

"very good experience Aaron and Lauren are great"

Aaron was our sales representative- who we bought the car from. Lauren was who we completed our financing with, another gentleman who I cannot recall his name a finance manager came in and helped get us a lower interest rate - all were excellent to work with.. So far they have done everything they have told me they would. I am waiting on a $500.00 Check that was a rebate/coupon relative to previous title verification - we verified that so we are suppose to be getting a check. I have not as yet received that check but hope to do so in the near future. It will be going toward the tag. Thanks to you all you were great to work with!

astafford2
4/19/2016

"Tucson"

Good dealership. Incentives are deceptive and not upfront on who qualifies. Otherwise a positive experience and I would recommend to others in the future. Will consider making my next purchase here.

Ray ?????

jgnewton77
4/17/2016

"Two thumbs up!!"

Best car buying experience I have ever had! Everyone was professional and friendly. Very low pressure purchasing environment. Pleasantly surprised by this dealership. The Veloster we purchased has been great!

Unknown other sales person.

Drshelley
4/14/2016

"Rude manager"

We just purchased a new car from this dealership. My husband drove 2.5 hours to get to the dealership. He was met with a very unfriendly manager who did not deliver what had been told we would receive. The car was supposed to have window tinting, which was not done and when asked about it the manager gave a lame excuse. We were also given a quote range for the trade in on our car and the trade in price was considerably lower than what was quoted to us, not to mention that the manager ( on duty tonight) was extremely rude to my husband about our vehicle that we were trading in. He made very rude comments which were uncalled for especially since we were purchasing a new car from his lot and the fact that my husband drove a long ways to get there. EXTREMELY POOR customer service on the part of this manager. Very disappointing.

Unsure of managers name

Mav

"What I expected "

5 stars would have been give if the service would have been faster. They did seem to be hustling just took longer than I thought. Otherwise great to work with!

cindymarolez60

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Automax Norman did an excellent job in finding the right car to fit MY needs! Thanks to Sonja Kuczajda, Daniel Albert and Patrick Watson for making it all happen!

Jefffranke

"Excellent"

Great job. Keep it up. I bought my last new car here and have had both of my last two cars services here. Very happy with the service I receive.

Chuck0409
4/09/2016

"I would recommend "

We had a grease experience and I would recommend Auto Max to anyone looking for a new car.it was a pleasant experience and the people was easy to work with and they never pressured.

cb217
4/05/2016

"Douglas"

Douglas did an outstanding job hitting my targets I set before car shopping. I was disappointed in the business manager because my wife and I don't remember him introducing himself and he almost berated me with his look and remarks when I decided not to purchase "gap" insurance.

Sonata Gal
4/04/2016

"Friendly, responsive, dependable"

I went in for an oil change and multi-point inspection. As always, no hassles and quick, efficient service. That is why I choose to return year after year.

Don't recall his name.