Automax Hyundai Norman

551 North Interstate Drive,
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
Automax Hyundai Norman Info
About Automax Hyundai Norman

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset.’ We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life! Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Norman Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Authorized Equus Dealership
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More!
  • Instant Financing and Multiple Lenders to Fit Your Needs
  • One of the Top 15 Hyundai Service Techs-Ask Us About It!
  • #1 Service Satisfaction Dealer in District-1st Quarter
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
mcdonald10
8/22/2016

"Great service/Price"

Great customer service. Really went out of their way to help get what we wanted. We dealt with several sales/management people And Charles was the most memorable.

frost4_2000
8/18/2016

"Excellent experience"

The General Manager Daniel and Sales Rep Tim was amazing!! They helped me in every way possible to get me in the exact car I requested.

paulvanraamsdonk
8/16/2016

"Paul VanRaamsdonk purchase"

Great experience. I knew what I wanted and didn't want any back and forth bs. They made it fast and easy. They even had to get my car from another one of their dealerships and it was perfect.

Aaron McPherson

alexandrasue63
8/12/2016

"don't get swept into it."

He didn't want to show me my trade in value and was too agressive with his sale. But the car and the financing department were fantastic.

Sterling

ntaylor13
8/11/2016

"Great job!"

Tim answered all my questions, Patrick, the finance guy, was very thorough and was straight with financing options and prices. I liked that I was given options in terms of how I wanted to finance and who I wanted to use. Made my first car buying experience a great one!

Patrick

pat.harry
8/10/2016

"Enjoyed my time at dealership."

Thank you for everything. I am enjoying my new car. I really enjoyed the prompt service and the nice people at Hyundai. They were very nice, friendly and efficient. It didn't take as long as I was afraid it would and I am enjoying driving my car. The window tint has been real nice to help keep the car a lot cooler inside. Thanks again. And I hope that all the future service calls are as nice.

Ray Grant

Jennifer Friedman
8/10/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Best car buying experience I have ever had! Charles, Dan and Patrick were excellent and helped so much with getting me into a new vehicle. Will for sure be recommending to other people buying cars.

kristenwasoski
8/10/2016

"Doug Wilson is the Best!"

I was with my Mother when she bought a vehicle a month prior with Douglas and he took such great care of her. She made an appointment, told Doug what she wanted and she bought that very car. I did the same thing pretty much. Doug and I made an appointment and he knew what I wanted. He took care of me too! He listened. What I bought was exactly what I wanted. Thanks Doug!!!!

nigelhinds01
8/09/2016

"Nigel"

My Experience at Automax was great I went to the dealership to find a car an in half an hour i drove off the lot with a brand-new car they were very helpful customer service was excellent grate job Arron keep up the good work .

Aaron

redmoonranch
8/07/2016

"Elantra"

I always feel comfortable dealing with Automax. I never feel pressured or play the price games that I do at other dealerships. I am happy to do business with them.

Reviews of Tim Tae