Automax Hyundai Norman

551 North Interstate Drive,
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
Automax Hyundai Norman Info
About Automax Hyundai Norman

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset.’ We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life! Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Norman Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Authorized Equus Dealership
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More!
  • Instant Financing and Multiple Lenders to Fit Your Needs
  • One of the Top 15 Hyundai Service Techs-Ask Us About It!
  • #1 Service Satisfaction Dealer in District-1st Quarter
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
P13
9/23/2016

"Excellent "

Sonja and Daniel were both a pleasure to work with! They were very professional and there expertise showed. Best dealership in Norman, wouldn't buy a car from anyone else!

Finance Patrick

Math Teacher
9/22/2016

"Oil Change"

Courtney called me to tell me that they had a free oil change for me. I scheduled the appointment with her. Brought the car in for the appointment, waited in the lounge for 30 minutes and was on my way with no charge. Excellent!

Courtney

edyta72
9/21/2016

"Doug Wilson"

Doug Wilson was very informative and attentive. He got us everything we needed in our car within our price range without a problem. We really appreciated his help.

Jim
9/20/2016

"Good experience "

They spent several hours with us helping us make the best deal! This is our third Hyundai and we have been very happy with all of them.

owner
9/20/2016

"Awesome!!"

Automax continues to prove they are the leader in sales and service to their customers. We have bought 3 vehicles from them and will go back for more.

samuel.r.backman
9/16/2016

"A great places to buy."

The service here was excellent. The salesmen are honest and hospitable and eager to help you find the right match and a good deal. On the whole, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them!

Amy
9/14/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Wonderful salesperson interaction and very thorough showing all the cars and features I wanted to see! No pressure sales which was very pleasant...will come back to shop again!

Patrick Watson

Kathy1994
9/13/2016

"Yes, I will recommend this dealership!"

This is the friendliest car dealership that I have ever been in! I was greeted at the door by Charles C. I told him that I had come to look at a car that I had seen on the Internet He showed me the car and explained all the equipment that was on the car. Charles seems to really enjoy his work. I love the relaxed atmosphere at this Automax Hyundai Norman. I had problem but it was resolved and not worth mentioning.. I will definitely recommend this dealership! So friendly!

pjandaczek
9/13/2016

"Service"

Sonja has provided an excellent service. She was not annoying easy to deal with. Straight to the point without nonsense. Very knowledgeable about the product. Thank you

sharonmc95
9/09/2016

"review"

We had a very good experience. Salesperson was very good showing us everything on car. Great to work with Sonja and helpful with questions after sale. She also called us to check if everything was going ok and if we had any questions about car.

Patrick Watson