Automax Hyundai Norman

551 North Interstate Drive,
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
Automax Hyundai Norman Info
About Automax Hyundai Norman

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset.’ We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life! Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Norman Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Authorized Equus Dealership
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More!
  • Instant Financing and Multiple Lenders to Fit Your Needs
  • One of the Top 15 Hyundai Service Techs-Ask Us About It!
  • #1 Service Satisfaction Dealer in District-1st Quarter
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
Brawner
2/05/2016

"Great service "

Made last minute appointment for service got in and out faster than anywhere. Best dealership ever. Drive from ,Edmond for my services and buying experience.

SantaFelady
1/21/2016

"Excellent Service As Always "

I always receive excellent service whenever I bring my car in for service and I receive the same for myself. Thank you Automax. Keep it up.

Eddie
1/21/2016

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"

Before i bought the car, this guys looked like they would jump over the moon for you. My sales guy was Charles Charles. A few months later i call to inquire about an oil change and no one even asks for your name, the charles guy just passed me on like a hot dish to some finance guy who barely said hello just heard the word service and passed me on to service who could not answer my question on coverage and passed me back on to finance and yes.. i landed in voicemail. These guys have zero customer service, once you buy a car from them, and you are out the building they don't care after that. And they had the nerve to send me an email for me to recommend my friends and peers to come and buy from.. how could i now with such lackluster customer service. WARNING! DON'T BOTHER BUYING A CAR HERE...UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE GARBAGE SOON AFTER!!!!

H@ppyGurl
1/20/2016

"Super Easy and Everyone Was Friendly"

Very pleased with my car hunting experience. Found what I was looking for, without any pressure of looking at a different vehicle that cost more or benefited the dealership. It was all about what I wanted and what they could do to assist me to get the vehicle I had chosen. Everyone was friendly, patient, and encouraging. I had some trepidation regarding my credit but it wasnt what I had thought. I was relieved. This experience outshined any other I have had in the past. Thank you Automax Hyundai Norman- Thank you Tim & Phil!

I believe his name was Phil, but I am often wrong! Terrible with names!

PBEARD
1/19/2016

"New vehicle purchase"

Really loved working with Charles. I didn't have any work done as I was purchasing a new vehicle so I am unable to rate that area or that of customer service.

jamfunkr
1/14/2016

"15000 Mile Santa Fe Sport Service "

The Service Department (Jerome Stark) and entire dealership never cease to amaze me. I took my SUV, better known as "My Daily Commuter" in for it's scheduled 15000 mile service. I decided I would wait for it and simply chat with the friendly sales and service people of Automax Hyundai Norman while I waited. Fortunately and unfortunately, Jerome and his excellent staff cut my visitation short since many of the requirements of the 15000 mile service had been previously completed and those that weren't were accomplished very timely. Honesty is often not a trait associated with auto dealerships...But, I can tell you Automax Hyundai Norman is the exception and continues to set the bar high for it's competitors. So if you want to deal with honest, fair, and professional people before, during, and after the sale I highly suggest you make your way to Automax Hyundai Norman...I state my word on it!

a65eagle
1/09/2016

"Monthly service of 2015 Santa Fe"

As always the service was excellent and the wait time was short and comfortable. I will let Automax service our vehicle on a continued basis..

MARYA405
1/05/2016

"great"

Great experience! Love the SUV. Everyone was helpful. Would suggest Hyundai. The Santa Fe drives smooth and love the back up camera. Tim our salesman was very knowledgeable.

What???
1/01/2016

"Professoinal and hard working staff."

I left with a car I liked and still think I got a fair deal. There are two things that I was promised and if the staff (Tanner, Jesse, & Jason were paying close attention to detail then they will follow up on making my buying experience complete. If they follow up it will make me a satisfied customer who will bring future business to this dealership. If they don't then they were only making a one time sale. my review is not complete if they don't follow up on my request. Jason and Jesse promised they would provide me with documented prior maintenance records for the car I bought (2004 BMW 325i) and Jesse said he would call the previous owner and see if he had the NAV CD for my car. We will see.

Tanner and Jason

Escape123
12/31/2015

"Great!!"

Was a short visit to get the oil changed. Only took 30 minutes. The gentleman that helped us was super nice. I will be driving from Lawton to get my oil changed and service on my new car I bought there.

Reviews of Jerome Stark