Automax Hyundai Norman

551 North Interstate Drive,
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
Automax Hyundai Norman Info
About Automax Hyundai Norman

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset.’ We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life! Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Norman Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Authorized Equus Dealership
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More!
  • Instant Financing and Multiple Lenders to Fit Your Needs
  • One of the Top 15 Hyundai Service Techs-Ask Us About It!
  • #1 Service Satisfaction Dealer in District-1st Quarter
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
Lancelot
5/22/2015

"Quick and hassle free"

I was in and out within 3 jours which included the test drive. They were very fair about my trade value and made me a great deal. I would definitely recommend you shop here when looking for a new or used car.

SALEM1288
5/21/2015

"Great car. Not so great advertising."

My Salesman, Martin was great. He made me feel at ease. My only complaint is that the price they advertise, is not the actual price. It's the old bait and switch routine. I'm sure all the dealers do it, but it creates a feeling of mistrust!

VALADEZ-GARCIA

CherylC
5/18/2015

"Quick Service"

I received quick service and I had a comfortable place to wait. Service guy explained everything they had done and checkout was easy with Margo.

Ptw2020
5/17/2015

"It was great service."

It was a great experience. I would recommend others to come here. Everyone was friendly.

a65eagle
5/13/2015

"First Oil Change!"

Worked closely with Jerome Stark to get my first oil change and to make sure all areas of my new Santa Fe was working properly. Everything was handled in less than an hour. During that time, each individual that work with me and my wife 2 months prior to my first oil change still remembered me and my first name, I am still very impressed how friendly from the sales staff to management make sure your time at the dealership is special. Thank you AutoMax of Norman!

Ronald
5/12/2015

"Warranty repair"

The repair took longer than I expected but I was given a new loaner car and no charges. The repair took 3 weeks and only a full testing over the next month will tell the full tale. I do not expect other problems with the transmission. The transmission was replaced at the first sign of any trouble and the first time I brought it to their attention.

mckinneycb
5/09/2015

"recall repair"

We've bought 3 vehicles from this dealership since 2010. After visiting a more convenient Hyundai dealer that had inconsistent good service, we'll continue to drive a little further for this one.

Cris
5/08/2015

"Great service from Jesse Fairchild and Ishmael"

Jesse and Ishmael were terrific! I delivered my vehicle for service before work. Jesse arranged for Ishmael to give me a ride to my work place. I was contacted by Jesse as soon as the work was completed. He arranged for Ishmael to give me a ride back to my vehicle. Jesse is a great representative for your dealership. Ishmael was very friendly and professional during my rides. He was a great representative for your dealership!

Ishmael (didnt get last name)

con's car
5/07/2015

"Excellent - as usual."

I went for my regular maintenance and tire rotation and I also needed a new battery. Service was very professional, timely and done properly. Jerome in the service department was great, as well as Danny.

okie sooner
5/06/2015

"The salesman was very informative about the car I bought."

The salesman Rick Dunn came outside and introduced himself and had a very friendly attitude. He was not pushy about selling me a car. He wanted me to be sure about my decision and answered all my questions honestly.

Reviews of Jerome Stark