Automax Hyundai Norman

551 North Interstate Drive,
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
Automax Hyundai Norman Info
About Automax Hyundai Norman

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset.’ We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life! Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Norman Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Authorized Equus Dealership
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More!
  • Instant Financing and Multiple Lenders to Fit Your Needs
  • One of the Top 15 Hyundai Service Techs-Ask Us About It!
  • #1 Service Satisfaction Dealer in District-1st Quarter
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
bailey9078
2/11/2016

"Buying a new car from Tim Tae"

Tim Tae made my car buying experience super fun, and comfortable!! I will be going back to Tim if i ever need another car! And i would definitely recommend him to a friend!!!

Kat L.
2/10/2016

"buying a new car From Tim Tae"

We drove in to the Hyundai dealership in Norman, late on a Saturday. Always ask for Tim Tae. I don't think I have every met a salesman that I have liked from the beginning, He came to us not cocky, or oh boy here we go again. But confident, and perky, very fun guy. (For a Salesman). LOL. Tim came out to meet us by the Tucson's and ask what we was looking for and I told him. He was very knowledgeable about the Tucson sport and also the Santa Fe we got later. We went in did our talk on negotiations, he worked very hard to get us what we wanted, And he got most it for us. He worked to get our payment where we wanted it. So we went into the final steps, where you sign your life away (lol). And once you go in the signing room, prices change, It kind of over whelmed me, and I decided not to get the car, So ( I don't remember his first name) but his last was Anderson. It was around 10pm past closing time, and he told us to drive it home and see if we like it and come back Monday while he tried to work some more magic. So we drove it home and drove around Sunday to see if it fit us. By the time we got home Sunday night, I had decided that it was to small for us. I didn't have to bring the car back until Monday when we got off work around 6:30. But since we made the decision to not keep it, I went back Monday morning before I had to go to work, Told Tim, that we decided the car was to cramped for us, So he ask me about a Santa Fe. I said yes, I could try one, But I didn't have enough time to test drive it, because I had to get to work. I was prepared to take my trade in back, But Tim Tae, said I could drive the Santa Fe to work and when my husband and I got off work we could come back and let him know if we wanted to keep it or not. We did keep it. We have only had it a couple of days but I love it so far. And Tim Tae treated like he knew us for years. And he shot us straight, If you want honest and friendliness I would pick Tim Tae all over again.

K_yleeee
2/10/2016

"Fast & Easy"

Scotty got us in and out and didn't pressure us on making anything final. Everyone was so nice and made my first car buying experience perfect!

Scotty

Maltese4me
2/08/2016

"Great customer service "

I've always had great experiences with this dealership. I'm on car number 3 from this dealership m. Great sales staff and great service department.

Brawner
2/05/2016

"Great service "

Made last minute appointment for service got in and out faster than anywhere. Best dealership ever. Drive from ,Edmond for my services and buying experience.

SantaFelady
1/21/2016

"Excellent Service As Always "

I always receive excellent service whenever I bring my car in for service and I receive the same for myself. Thank you Automax. Keep it up.

Eddie
1/21/2016

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"

Before i bought the car, this guys looked like they would jump over the moon for you. My sales guy was Charles Charles. A few months later i call to inquire about an oil change and no one even asks for your name, the charles guy just passed me on like a hot dish to some finance guy who barely said hello just heard the word service and passed me on to service who could not answer my question on coverage and passed me back on to finance and yes.. i landed in voicemail. These guys have zero customer service, once you buy a car from them, and you are out the building they don't care after that. And they had the nerve to send me an email for me to recommend my friends and peers to come and buy from.. how could i now with such lackluster customer service. WARNING! DON'T BOTHER BUYING A CAR HERE...UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE GARBAGE SOON AFTER!!!!

H@ppyGurl
1/20/2016

"Super Easy and Everyone Was Friendly"

Very pleased with my car hunting experience. Found what I was looking for, without any pressure of looking at a different vehicle that cost more or benefited the dealership. It was all about what I wanted and what they could do to assist me to get the vehicle I had chosen. Everyone was friendly, patient, and encouraging. I had some trepidation regarding my credit but it wasnt what I had thought. I was relieved. This experience outshined any other I have had in the past. Thank you Automax Hyundai Norman- Thank you Tim & Phil!

I believe his name was Phil, but I am often wrong! Terrible with names!

PBEARD
1/19/2016

"New vehicle purchase"

Really loved working with Charles. I didn't have any work done as I was purchasing a new vehicle so I am unable to rate that area or that of customer service.

jamfunkr
1/14/2016

"15000 Mile Santa Fe Sport Service "

The Service Department (Jerome Stark) and entire dealership never cease to amaze me. I took my SUV, better known as "My Daily Commuter" in for it's scheduled 15000 mile service. I decided I would wait for it and simply chat with the friendly sales and service people of Automax Hyundai Norman while I waited. Fortunately and unfortunately, Jerome and his excellent staff cut my visitation short since many of the requirements of the 15000 mile service had been previously completed and those that weren't were accomplished very timely. Honesty is often not a trait associated with auto dealerships...But, I can tell you Automax Hyundai Norman is the exception and continues to set the bar high for it's competitors. So if you want to deal with honest, fair, and professional people before, during, and after the sale I highly suggest you make your way to Automax Hyundai Norman...I state my word on it!

Reviews of Jerome Stark