Automax Hyundai Norman

551 North Interstate Drive,
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
Automax Hyundai Norman Info
About Automax Hyundai Norman

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset.’ We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life! Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Norman Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Authorized Equus Dealership
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More!
  • Instant Financing and Multiple Lenders to Fit Your Needs
  • One of the Top 15 Hyundai Service Techs-Ask Us About It!
  • #1 Service Satisfaction Dealer in District-1st Quarter
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
epatadal
8/03/2015

"excellent service"

I drop off my car in the morning for an oil change, someone from Hyundai takes me to work and picks me up. They also wash my car which is the absolute best!

I'm sorry; I don't remember his name

pwwulfers
8/02/2015

"Friendly Staff; Ask for Grant"

Sales staff was very friendly. Grant, Phil, and Victor were all personable, some with more authority than others. I have a crack in my windshield after driving off the lot- I've only owned it for a day but feel comfortable knowing the service team at AutoMax will treat me right. Great car buying experience

RNCHYUANDAI
8/02/2015

"Worth the drive. Must visit Dealership. "

Micheal Green is a awesome guy to deal with. My wife and I drove from Lawton Oklahoma, When we got there Micheal Green showed us the same Hyuandai Elantra that my local dealership has and even beat the price by far. The drive was well worth it. We left there in less than a hour in my wife's new Hyuandai Elantra, cleaned up and full tank of gas. Being a USAA member I used the new car app to find my wife's new car. But overall Automax Hyuandai Norman and Micheal Green I personally recommend.

7/30/2015

"easy and fast deal"

All the people that help me made it an easy and fast deal. I was able to get back to Arkansas in the time I had allowed to complete this deal and return home.

Virginia Lombardi

Bendahardy11
7/30/2015

"Charles Charles"

This is our second vehicle we have bought from Charles @automax , we never left our house & it was delivered the same day . Everyone at Hyundai have been very nice & accommodating, thanks very much!!! The Hardy's

Roberta Guerrero
7/28/2015

"Best experience ever "

The salesman Jesse was very nice and helpful. Joe in finance was great. I will be referring friends and family to buy a car from you.

Used Car
7/27/2015

"Sales/Financing great, after the sale they fell short. "

Sales and financing process was great, however I had to chase down a part that was made in the initial deal. No one seemed to want to help they kept pushing me to someone else, after venting my frustration to the sales manager over the phone I was actually hung up on. Filled out the survey online from the dealership and still haven't received a call from the manager. This was a used car but it was a $40k+ used car, If it was not for the initial sales process I would have rated the dealership a 1 star.

MTG

"New vehicle purchase"

Helpul. Fast to apply window tint. Friendly. A little pressure but that is to be expected in these types of deals. Much more professional than my interactions at other dealerships. Very attentive and respectful of my time.

chicksokc

"Very Pleased"

Have dealt with Victor on several occasions, and as always, he was very helpful. Cyndy was very friendly and helpful. They understood what I needed and provided me with excellent service.

Bill
7/23/2015

"Very Good Experience"

Very pleasant experience. I was not pressured and Grant was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Came to an agreement fairly quickly. I am very pleased with my vehicle.

Reviews of Joe  Galindo