Automax Hyundai Norman

551 North Interstate Drive,
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
Automax Hyundai Norman Info
About Automax Hyundai Norman

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset.’ We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life! Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Norman Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Authorized Equus Dealership
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More!
  • Instant Financing and Multiple Lenders to Fit Your Needs
  • One of the Top 15 Hyundai Service Techs-Ask Us About It!
  • #1 Service Satisfaction Dealer in District-1st Quarter
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
delapuerta86
7/28/2016

"Elantra 2017"

Tim Tae was excellent.. love doing business with him. Great professional who went beyond what was expected. Tim was courteous and answered every question we had regarding the vehicle.

jparsley
7/27/2016

"Replaced Radio"

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Auto Max and I can't imagine buying from anyone else. The radio in my 2015 Santa Fe died last week, they ordered a new one, got it in in a couple of days and installed it yesterday. It took less than two hours to install the radio and change my oil. And afterwards Darrel was kind enough to repair my phone for me. I always look forward to seeing Margo after service. She is so kind and easy to communicate with. And very helpful. I love this dealer.

Darrel Brandon

jmrbby1
7/23/2016

"Sonja made my experience EXCELLENT"

What a great buying experience! I was so happy with my Tucson & the service I received from start to finish. Very pleased, recommending to friends & family already!

Paul Beville
7/23/2016

"had a problem but they got it going"

problem repairing but they took care of me. i will return. waiting room fine. friendly people. they know what they are doing. thank u guys a lot. paul

Dani1808
7/15/2016

"Wonderful Place To Buy a Vehickle"

I had a wonderful experience dealing with the salesman and staff at Automax Hyundai in Norman. I had been at another dealership earlier that day and they were not listening to what I had researched and was wanting to buy. But the friendly, helpful people at Automax asked me what I was looking for and listened to me and pointed me right to the car I wanted. Doug, Joe, Sonja the salesmen I dealt with, and Lauren in the finance department, and were all wonderful people to work with. Warren Barry even programmed the Bluetooth to my phone for me. Everyone was friendly and easy to work with. Everything was easy!! Thanks!!

Harold C
7/14/2016

"Looking for a newer used suv"

Very comfortable experience. Our sales person was outstanding and let US decide to buy or not. My second vehicle purchased here at this dealership. Very recommendable.

wendall16
7/14/2016

"New Car"

Quick and easy car purchase! Charles and Lauren were great and explained everything i had questions on. Will be recommending my friends to come in and buy a car from Charles!

adjacks
7/12/2016

"Great Experience "

Buying a used car with a trade can be a wrestling match at most dealerships. I found the experience to be quite the opposite with Automax in Norman OK. Our salesman's name was very professional and was not pushing us into a purchase. Our counter to the initial offer was accepted and we were on our way. Will definitely visit Automax for our next purchase.

reid03
7/05/2016

"Doug"

Doug Was a really cool salesperson. Helped us set everything up in the vehicle. Great customer service. So far we have been impressed with the car. Thank you guys

okiephantom
7/02/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

The title really says it all. Excellence personified!! I just couldn't be happier with my new car buying experience. Keep up the good work!!

Reviews of Tim Tae