Automax Hyundai Norman

Automax Hyundai Norman

Call
Automax Hyundai Norman Info
About Automax Hyundai Norman

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset.’ We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life! Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Hyundai Norman Learn More

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Hyundai Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Authorized Equus Dealership
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More!
  • Instant Financing and Multiple Lenders to Fit Your Needs
  • One of the Top 15 Hyundai Service Techs-Ask Us About It!
  • #1 Service Satisfaction Dealer in District-1st Quarter
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
  • Flat Screen TV with Cable
Goodallsmonkey
1/31/2015

"Great experience with the service department "

Everyone is so friendly. The service department is top notch! Fast oil change and tire rotation. Cool coffee machine to use while I wait. They answer all of my question to my satisfaction. I always enjoy visiting with the lady that checks me out. She is super sweet!

Jessie Fairchild

sshutt
1/28/2015

"Great service"

Had our Tucson serviced, oil change, rotate tires, etc., and it was completed in less than an hour! We are very pleased with AutoMax of Norman, we bought the vehicle there and will continue to have it serviced there. Thanks, Scott & Cris Shutt

Tim and Pat
1/25/2015

"Excited about our new 2015 Santa Fe Sport"

The dreaded car shopping was turned around by the pleasant and helpful staff at Automax/Norman. No high pressure sales. Everyone we dealt with was determined to make this a positive experience. We were very happy. Tim and Victor made sure we got the exact car that we wanted with the best deal. Lauren explained every detail of the financial transaction in terms that even we could understand. We are repeat Hyundai owners and Jerome has serviced all of them. We feel confident with his guidance and help with the maintenance. We won't have our cars serviced anywhere else. Tim and Pat

Tim Taff

mares97
1/12/2015

"New Car Purchase"

This is my 2nd attempt to buy a car from this dealership. 2nd time was smooth and very comforting. Michael Green and Steve Griffith put me at ease right away. I really appreciated their wanting to make this an enjoyable experience for me.

Stealthdan
1/10/2015

"A satisfying experience for my car service"

I have to give less than 5 stars on price and that has nothing to do with the dealership. The tire replaced one of my new tires that was wasted with road debris. For lousy luck with ruining my new tire the repair experience help to smooth the disappointment. My previous car was an Elantra and I really liked it. This Sonata is turning out to be very nice as well.

paddend
1/09/2015

"great service"

jerome is always taking great care of us for the last 4 yrs. definitely an asset to the company. has a good repore with the customers. david

Fritz
1/07/2015

"Great Team!"

The Automax team came together and gave me the price and rates I was looking for. Guess I'll have to get my son up there and let them take care of him as well. Thank you Automax.

Cindy
1/07/2015

"Great Experience!!!"

My husband and I bought a 2015 Sonata from Gizette at Automax in Norman. It was a great experience from the moment that we arrived, until the purchase was final. Lauren was also a pleasure to work with in finance. Thank you Gizette. Cindy H.

Jeubanks
1/05/2015

"Quick in and out service"

Quick in and out service. Jerome Stark got me in quickly for an oil change and tire rotation. In and out in about 30 minutes.

Love Hyundai
1/01/2015

"Unprofessional "

If you like Hyundai, don't waste your time at Automax Hyundai of Norman. Very unprofessional I have never experienced such a bad sales transaction. They do not value repeat customers or your time.

Reviews of Jerome Stark