Never ever ever go here! Never buy a car from Bart's car store. We've been having issues with the car since we bought it Saturday May 17, 2014. A 1998 Honda Accord
2. Wasn't detailed at all when we bought the xxx thing. Dirty on the outside bird droppings on it when purchased, lucky charm bits between the seats and some huge mystery stain too
3. Radio cd/player is locked they didn't give us the code today like they said they would
4. Gas tank float is off (had trouble starting and found out we got the thing on fumes as the float is messed up)
5. Service light came on same day we bought it
6. Can't get the codes pulled from a parts store.
7. Maintenance required light is on.
8. Chip in the glass (which I informed Anthony of)
After all this we have to use the extended warranty they sold us right off the bat. The warranty has a $100 deductible. I already told them I'm not paying the deductible and if we have to rent a car we aren't paying that either.
The amount of not taking accountability is just dumb-founding. They also denied that I sent them an email regarding all this xxx.
Please don't buy a car from these shysters. I called up to their Corporate Store in to try and talk to the GM Ike Woodard and conveniently he's never there. After I mentioned that I was upset enough to consider litigation the salesperson there immediately said he couldn't talk to me further and forwarded me to a guy named Jason and I got his voicemail twice and he had all day to call me too. Not to mention the car was over $1200 ABOVE bluebook and NADA value
Today however after letting them know how big of being jerks they were and how I spent all the money and got sold a warranty I wasn't even asked about to buy I finally laid into them on the phone about the situation that it's on THEIR backs. They got back on the phone and are taking care of the $100 deductible but they will NEVER get my business again and I HIGHLY reccommend NEVER shopping with these thieves again
Did you find this review helpful?