Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram La Vista

La Vista, Nebraska 68128
Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram La Vista Info

Raquel23
9/26/2016

"Worst dealership in town"

I have purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership back to back. One for me and one for my son about 5 months later. Worst mistake ever. Their turnover is huge. The service department was horrible. I ran into multiple issues with my car and trying to get them taken care of in a timely manner was impossible. I work with people from all over town and will be sure to tell everyone I talk to to avoid this place like the plague. I traded in my vehicle and will never buy from these guys ever again.

I dealt with approximately 5 employees in one week

rtm1994
9/22/2016

"crooks' all they care about is that quota an scamming people"

Went in there at the beginning of the year an got played by Louie will never go back to that dealership or any Baxter lots

Ron Moore
Louie

Vicki
9/06/2016

"Great experience!! "

Jonathan York was a great salesman to work with. He went above and beyond to fit us with the vehicle that we wanted. We were very appreciative of all of his efforts and for all of the friendly faces at the dealership. Everyone was wonderful and I would love to purchase another vehicle there in the future.

Jonathan York

Easier2016
8/25/2016

"Totally Reassured"

I worked with Jamie to lease a '16 Jeep Patriot and she attended to all the details, was knowledgeable and mostly caring. The whole team made my leasing experience so positive...even when we had to work out communication over terms. They made sure I understood and had the deal I needed. I highly recommend Baxter Chrysler La Vista and want to work with Jamie again!

Juli1297
7/07/2016

"Great Experience "

I worked with Sarah Lopez to purchase my new 2016 Jeep Wrangler. She was great! Not only was she very helpful and knowledgeable, she was very nice and friendly. Sarah made us feel comfortable through the whole process. I would definitely recommend going to see Sarah if you're in need of a new vehicle.

Farhode

Baseball Coach
6/27/2016

"James Floyd Rocks"

I was in Omaha for a baseball tournament from Rochester, MN and was having trouble with my key fobs and went into the service department and met James. James was incredible he helped me with a smile and researched my vehicle and found out that the issue I was having was part of a recall and graciously let me know that the cost of the repairs would be covered at no charge. He made my week and I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks James

James Floyd

Chuck
5/28/2016

"Kevin Jensen, Brandon J and Mani"

Kevin Jensen was so professional and extremely knowledgeable about the products. His efforts are greatly appreciated. He was very thorough. Mani in F&I made the paperwork go very quickly while also being informative. And the GM, Brandon Johnson was so easy to work with and honest. He worked extremely hard and we'll exceeded my expectations by a long shot. Thank you to the entire Baxter team for the effort and hospitality! Customer for life now. Best car buying experience I've ever had.

Kevin Jensen, Brandon Johnson, Mani

Jenshepoka
5/04/2016

"Customer Service"

Their service dept. has the BEST CUSTOMER service in town!! We LOVE going in and always have a wonderful experience! The service is quality on our vehicles and in person!

Tim Nordquist

May 11, 2016

Our entire staff makes exceptional customer service the priority, and we are glad to hear that you received nothing less. Thank you for the review and we look forward to working with you in the future. Best -Brandon Johnson, General Manager

Shawn68463
4/19/2016

"Awesome"

I had the best experience with Sara at Baxter!! She went beyond my expectations and really did a great job. She is there to help you get the best deal and isn't just trying to get you in a car and shove you out the door! I won't go any where else!!

Sara

April 20, 2016

Sara is passionate about the vehicles she sells and works hard to find just the right car for each customer. We're so glad to hear that she earned your trust in Baxter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram La Vista. Thank you for the review. Best -Brandon Johnson, General Manager

BeckyDonald2016
3/27/2016

"Great experience"

We came in to buy my daughter and vehicle and left with two. They worked with her to get the car she wanted and then we also found one. Robert was very nice he worked hours to make sure that we both found what we were looking for. Carl also worked all week end to make sure that every thing went through. Everyone there is very friendly and professional.

Robert, Carl, Heather and Tim

April 05, 2016

Congratulations on both of your vehicles! Thank you for taking time to leave a review about Robert. If you or your daughter have any questions, please feel free to let us know! Best -Brandon Johnson, General Manager