Bettenhausen Fiat

About Bettenhausen Fiat Learn More

Mazarate
9/27/2016

"Great dealership"

Shannon was very helpful and knowledgeable about vehicles I was interested in test driving and purchasing the rite vehicle for my use. Great people great service would recommend!

Skat
9/24/2016

"Great buying experience. "

Very easy to work with, no hidden cost, was definitely one of the best car buying experiences. Would definitely do business with them in the future.

jzaimes16
9/21/2016

"Great experience!"

The staff are so friendly, the repair work was quick, and they have great deals! Thank you so much Bettenhausen! It was a great experience!

P.J. McCain, Kristin Berry

larry vacala
9/20/2016

"No Hassle, No fuss"

Just as advertised, the dealership provides an excellent buying experience, which i straight forward with no messing around. Jim was great and ultimately got us into a vehicle that fit everyone of our needs.

Onion 48
9/17/2016

"Great dealership "

Andy is a great salesman and I like how bettenhausen worked at getting me financed. I look forward to doing more business with Andy in the future.

ajl67413
9/16/2016

"Friendly and professional "

We got a great car for a great price. Process was smooth and easy. Shannon answered all of our questions and moved us through the process quickly.

Ayydivito
9/05/2016

"Amazing ! "

John is great! This is the second car I've bought from him and he's been amazing! Would recommend him to anyone! Thanks again John! Andrea

JamieB
9/03/2016

"Nice and Easy Buying Experience"

John Harstick was a very good salesman and worked with us to try and make our car buying experience easy and not a stressful one. We seen a minor flaw and he quickly resolved the issue by discussing with the manager to have it repaired and even offered us two years of free oil changes. We were even invited to their company barbeque for lunch while they got the car ready for us. We received a great deal on a beautiful SUV and I would recommend the dealership to our friends. Ed and Jamie Berg

lxs
8/31/2016

"Best buying experience ever"

This was my first time ever financing a car and it was the greatest experience I could imagine. I wasn't really sure what to expect, other than people trying to shove a sale down your throat, but this wasn't like that at all. They worked with me. They worked with my limitations and did everything in their power to get me what I needed. I'm extremely satisfied with the service and the car. It drives great and now I don't have to worry about winter time. I highly recommend going here and talk to Abbie Kloss. She was great help and did her very best to make sure you were comfortable and satisfied.

Abbie Kloss

Jmj0422
8/30/2016

"Poor service all around"

On 8/23/16 I purchased a truck from Bettenhausen in Tinley Park Il. My salesman was Jim Thezan. I test drove the truck liked it and decided to purchase it. I told Jim that there was a small problem with the truck and it was that the tire sensor was on. Jim told me that he would have it looked at before I take it home. Jim and I finished up the paperwork and told me the truck is all cleaned and ready to go. The next morning I got in the truck to go to work the tire light was on again. I called Jim and he said to bring the truck in and he would have it looked at. I also told Jim that the tires on the truck were so worn down that I could not even grip the slightly wet road. Jim said he will have that looked at also. I took the truck in on Friday 8/26/16 and dropped it off at 11am. They told me that they would look at it and give me a call as soon as it was done. I waited for over 5hrs for them to call me but never got a call. I called them myself around 4:30pm to see what was going on. They told me that they were just about to call me that it's done and I can come pick it up. I got a ride to Bettenhausen to go pick up my truck. When I got there the service manager told me it's done and ready to go. That they test drove it and everything is great. I got into my truck and turned the corner and the tire light went on again. I took it right back and told them it still isn't fixed. Andy the service manager had someone come out to look at it for me. He told me that the truck they sold me had a staple in the tire and it was the reason the tire leaking. I couldn't believe what he told me. That means I was driving around for 3 days with a unsafe tire. The problem that Jim the salesman told me he would have looked at before I left the day I purchased it. Andy also told me that they decided to replace all the tires because they agreed that the ones that were on the truck were pretty worn down. Andy said what they did was found another truck the same as the one I purchased and swapped the tires. I feel sorry for the person who purchases that truck. He then told me that the sensors in the tires must not be recognizing the computer in my truck since they came off another truck. He told me it would only take a few minutes to switch them out. Well over 2hrs later my truck still wasn't done so I decided to go outside and see if I can look to see where they were at with it. I walked out the service center and saw my truck still on the lift. I saw a guy working on it. I was looking and listening to the guy as he was working on my truck and couldn't believe what I heard. All he was doing was swearing and complaining to the other service techs about how stupid this is and a waste of his time. He also said that if they would have just given me new tries when I got the truck he wouldn't be sweating his butt off doing pointless and stupid thing. I had heard enough and started to walk back inside but was stopped by Jessica Chaput. She told me that it's going to take a lot longer than what Andy had told me and she will get me a loaner car so I can go home. I asked to talk to Andy the service manager and was told he went home for the day and wouldn't be back until Monady 8/29/16. I can't believe a manager would just leave a new customer to Bettenhausen and just go home for the day. He is the one that said it would just be a few minutes, and instead of checking up on me he just decides to leave for the day. I was very upset and wanted to talk to a different manager and was told by Jessica that I can come back tomorrow at 8am and talk to the other Andy, Andy Haustein the sales manager. So I had no choice to do that. I took home the loaner and came back the next day Saturday 8/27/16 at 8am. I was told by Jessica that when I came back to go to the building across the street from the service center and Andy would be there. Well I did what she told me to do and got there at 8am. I walked into a empty building and waited in there for over 20min I decided to call Bettenhausen to see where Andy was at. The girl that answered the phone told me he was in a meeting and that she will tell him I'm here or I can come over to the other building and wait for him. I can't believe this, I can't believe the way I'm being treated for buying a truck from them. So I now start walking over to the opposite building I was told to go to in the first place. As I'm about to enter the door Andy Haustein is walking out. The first thing I asked him was, is it to late to return the truck because your service is terrible. Andy just laughed and said what's the problem. I told him everything that has happened up until now. The excuses he told be blew my mind. He told me that him and a guy by the name of Scott looked at the tires and decided that if they were to purchase a truck with the tires on it like I did he wouldn't have been happy either. So why did they sell it to me like that. That the service guys only make $10hr and that they don't expect that much from them. So I guess that's okay for them to and swear and complain in front of the customers? Maybe that's why it took 2 days to fix my truck because they don't expect too much from their workers? He also said that he will tell Andy the service manager to call me first thing on Monday morning. That he would tell Andy about my problems I had with him leaving me at the service center and going home for the day before checking on me and about how his service techs were acting. Well, I never got a call from anyone! I guess that shouldn't have been a surprise to me given the way I have been treated from the beginning. I have always owned a Doge and have been buying from South Oak Dodge in Chicago Heights for years problem free! I was told that "It's better at Bettenhausen" so I decided to give it a try. Well that was a joke! I guess that will be the last time I buy a vehicle from Bettenhausen . I will make sure my friends and family know that making the customer happy or just fixing what should have been fixed means nothing to Bettenhausen in Tinley Park. That they sell vehicles to people that their own mangers wouldn't be happy with and that they hire service techs that they expect little to nothing from. Last but not least their customer appreciation is absolutely terrible!

Reviews of Jim Thezan