Bettenhausen Fiat

Jim Thezan

May 25, 2017

"Excellent Service!"

- Alfaro1234

Many thanks once again to Mark Anderson of Bettenhausen Fiat! He worked with my husband to work up a fair deal and put me in a great vehicle, as he did over the past few years for my husband and daughter! It's a family affair when Mark's your Bettenhausen salesperson!

May 22, 2017

"They were amazing at that dealership. "

- Elaine1234

Mark was the first person I spoke with. He was amazing. Got the car ready for a test drive and away I went. Got back and he answered all my questions and I felt NO pressure. He took care of all the details. He even had a porter move everything from my trade in to my new car. Followed up with me the next business day with what questions I still had. The sales manager, Andy tried to help me set up blue tooth. He also made sure my car had a spare tire. That would have been a deal breaker for me and he understood my concerns. I will refer anyone I know who is purchasing a new or used car. I've been to CarMax several times to purchase. Not ever again. Thank you everyone!

Andy Haustein

May 17, 2017

"Outstanding!"

- Phil

Outstanding service , from the time you hit the door. Our last purchase was here . Our family mother , aunts and uncles both have made purchases here. Very happy with the dealership , from service to sales . A special thank you to Josh Gabrielson for handling our newest purchase. Keep up the great work.

Josh Gabrielson