Bettenhausen Fiat

About Bettenhausen Fiat Learn More

kduh
4/30/2016

"Wonderful customer service!"

This is by far the best dealership I have ever visited. Everyone was so courteous and helpful, especially Micah. He walked me through the car loan process (first time car loan) and made sure I was getting the best deal. He really made sure I was satisfied with my new purchase and wasn't pushy at all. He even stayed late and helped show me everything the car came with and how to work everything once I purchased it.

Thomas & Tammy Marts
4/30/2016

"Stress free"

My wife and I were looking for a great, reliable used car because my wife was starting a new job. We set up an appointment at Bettenhausen, and was greeted by Shannon Magurany when we arrived. She asked what we were looking for. What features, and price range we would need in a vehicle. Shannon compared our requests with Bettenhausen's inventory and showed us some vehicles. What a great experience. Shannon listened to what we said. She did not try to sell us something unpracticle, or out of our price range. We did buy a vehicle from Shannon that day. A 2013 Chrysler 200. I couldn't be happier with our buying experience with Shannon and the behind the scenes staff at Bettenhausen. Our next purchase will most definitely be with Shannon and Bettenhausen. Shannon Magurany and Bettenhausen are both true class acts. Thank you Shannon. You made buying a car soooo easy and stress free.

toddcar64
4/29/2016

"Dee helped us buy a nice used Mazda 6"

Visited this place and Dee had the car ready for us to test drive. He did not go with us on the test drive which my wife liked very much. Low key and no pressure. Negotiating was easy. The car was just as Dee said it was, in great condition so no surprises. We had visited a lot of dealers and was really, really tired of all the stupid sales techniques and BS that were always being tried on us. But that was not the case here, just a low-key and real conversation. This car was the cleanest we had seen and priced reasonably. I would recommend Dee to my friends and family as a person to talk to when they want to buy a car.

britt
4/29/2016

"Great and Honest Experience"

John was easy to work with and offered us multiple options to consider. He listened to our needs and limits without trying to push us out of our comfort zone. The experience was better than I anticipated.

BJ37
4/27/2016

"The best car buying experience ever."

Met Mark on arrival at the dealership with the plan of just looking and asking questions, having heard that Fiat was back in the US and there was a larger size than I'd seen in the past. Within a short period of time Mark pointed out two vehicles that fit the description of what I'd been looking of in other dealerships. Without pressure, but with much information I realized how lucky it was that I had stopped at Bettenhausen. My entire deal was done by Mark from start to completion. No escort by the salesman to a back office, as with other dealerships, to discuss financing and signing paperwork.

Kristen

chargerdad
4/27/2016

"Service visit"

Always friendly staff at this store. Very professional in all departments. I had my car in for some dash lights on indicating something wasn't right. Turns out two tire sensors were bad and a steering angle sensor had seen its better days. They did not have the sensors in stock but were able to obtain them overnight and the car was ready the next day. The technicians at this store always repair your car as if it were their own. I would recommend service at this store to anyone.

Mike?

Michele
4/26/2016

"Awesome and relaxed "

Mark was a great salesman. He made us feel important and relaxed. Got a great deal mark will be my first choice next time I purchase a car

Eric K.
4/23/2016

"Worst experience......said no one, ever!"

Best dealership experience I've ever had by far . Staff was friendly and eager to please. No haggling on price, no pushy salesman. My salesman Hamzeh was awesome! He listened to my wants and needs, and put me in the perfect vehicle at a great price. Thanks Bettenhausen, I'll be back to buy my next vehicle from you for sure.

Hamseh

hankscout
4/20/2016

"very very good thanks"

This is the second time that my wife and I have dealt with bettenhausen fiat. we have been treated like family and left there very happy with the deal and vehicle we have.Also the service that we have received has been outstanding.The service people have been very nice and helpful.the service person I spoke to for both vehicles has been bob and very happy with the results. thanks again bill gott

cweimer1991
4/18/2016

"Very friendly and helpful"

It is a great experience purchasing a car here. I love that there is no pressure and everyone is so helpful. They make it easy to buy a car. There service department is very helpful also.

Reviews of Micah Neely