Bettenhausen Fiat

Bettenhausen Fiat Info
About Bettenhausen Fiat

About Bettenhausen Fiat Learn More

"2011 Dodge Durango"

Shannon the sales manager made my experience the best! I will definitely recommend Bettenhausen as the best place to go buy a car. Customer service is second none. Shannon made me feel right at home, simply the best

"Used Chrysler 300C"

I had been casually shopping around for a newer Chrysler 300 to upgrade my 2008. I found one on the Bettenhausen web site and called to check availability. Debbie said that it was still available and set up a time for me to come look it over. Shannon set me up to take the car for a test drive. Very nice car, it was just what I was looking for. Everyone was very pleasant to work with no pressure,fair price, one of my best car buying experiences.

"Used Jeep Compass Sport SUV For X College Grad "

Times are hard for College graduates in today's world.... I (Mom) drove from Virginia on a Friday to West Des Monies, IA (Son's location) and was back in Virginia on Sunday early morning. Viewed vehicles on Bettenhausen web site... very pleased with all that we viewed. BUT, MADE A DECISION and drove 5 hours to Tinley Park, IL; Saturday (9/20/14) and LORD... first time seeing the Jeep we were VERY HAPPY. We purchased a 2007 Jeep Compass Sport SUV-the jeep was so detailed one could eat off any area of the Jeep as well under the hood was OMG like they prepare their vehicles for a car SHOW.. My son's first BIG purchase..This dealership takes proud in there overall service.. Thanks to Shannon Magurany sales rep-she's ROCKN, her knowledge and skills of service she provided has made a great impact of the reasons the dealership is #1. I will purchase all of my future vehicles from this dealership... AND I will travel the distance..this dealership is worth it. Thanks for making our purchasing experience #1. Lawana from Woodbridge, VA..

"I Love My First Fiat!"

I bought a 2014 Fiat 500 Sport and I love it! Amy & Shannon were both wonderful during the whole process. I can't say enough about my experience. We had so much fun buying the car that my hubby wants a 4 door Fiat! Can't wait! Thanks again Bettenhausen Fiat for my new baby!

"My First New Car Purchase ??"

So all my life I have always been part of the 'used car club' but recently I decided to put on my big girl pants and upgrade. I wanted something cute, fuel efficient, and fun. I went to Bettenhausen Fiat and had an ideal experience. The salesman John Harstick was nothing short of helpful, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. He did not pressure or or try to waiver my decision; he only helped me make one of the best decisions if my life thus far. The manager Andrea Welsh also played a important role in the process. She helped me get the best deal possible; she made getting a brand new car affordable and exciting. All and all I could not have hoped for a better first new car experience and I highly recommend anyone to stop in Bettenhausen Fiat and see what they have to offer. ??

"No pressure, great buying experience"

John Harstickwas a great salesman to work with. He was very knowledgeable and help me find the perfect car for a great price. I never once felt pressured. Overall it was a great experience.

"Purchased a Jeep Patriot"

We were orignally just browsing. We had a great expierience with Andy Haustein, who was great with our options and took the time to show us the inventory on hand and did everything he could to get us into a new vehicle. this is the second vehilce we have purchased from Bettenhausen and would purchase again. THANKS for a great expierience!!

John Doolen

"Finally, a new car, Fiat 500 2014"

Kenny and Lisa helped us pick out our new car. We were looking for something economical on gas. I was putting of purchasing a new car but it seemed like we were always spending on gas. Kenny and Lisa were great and friendly. Kenny was very knowledgeable about the car and we got a great deal. Thank you Kenny and Lisa!

"Purchased 2014 Jeep Patriot"

I had a pleasant, efficient buying experience with Shannon yesterday. I explained some specific criteria to Shannon, and she laid-out 4-5 options for me from your existing inventory. I'm really happy with my choice, and I would recommend working with Shannon if you're looking to purchase.

"Great Car Purchase Experience"

John was very patient with me.. I wasn't sure what I wanted and he took the time to show me vehicles in my price range. He wasn't a pushy salesman and made my car purchase experience enjoyable. He kept me abreast of all financial transaction processes and worked with me to find an affordable car payment. He's fantastic!!!

John Harstick