Bettenhausen Fiat

About Bettenhausen Fiat

About Bettenhausen Fiat Learn More

Finley
3/01/2015

"The best car buying experience I have ever had!"

I purchased a 2014 Fiat 500L on Oct. 25, 2014. My sales person was Megan Holmes. I was so impressed with the attention, knowledge, professionalism, and friendliness that was displayed by her and Lisa Castillo, that I returned on Feb 28th, 2015. and purchased a 2015 Fiat 500L for my daughter! You guys are the best!

Megan Holmes

meltet
2/23/2015

"first car"

First time buying a car and it went great. Saw the suv I was interested in online & checked to see if it was still there, went to the dealer they had it up front and ready to go for a test drive. Loved it and got it. Great people to work with, John was really nice and very helpful!

smt33
2/17/2015

"purchasing my first vehicle"

I finally found the vehicle I had been wanting for a long time at the lowest price advertised around the area. Customer service was excellent!!

Scott
2/16/2015

"Easy stress free car buying experience"

I purchased a used Mercury Mountaineer from Shannon. It was easy and stressfree. It is nice not having to haggle just to get to a fair price. Its already priced fairly. The car had a problem and they agreed to fix it with no cost to me. I also got a free 3 month warranty. The service department has flavored coffee and high speed internet access. Overall very nice experience and helpful sales and service staff. Thank you, Scott

Service Manager

bee
2/04/2015

"New car purchase"

Had a no pressure, stress free experience working with Shannon Magurany on purchasing a new fiat 500. Would definitely buy from this dealer again, fantastic service!

kim
2/03/2015

"2013 dodge caravan--Kim Rymek"

I would highley recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new/used car. My salesman was John Harstick. This was a no pressure, no hounding type of atmosphere. I was at a dealer earlier in the day & I did not like the trade in offer so I wanted to think about it & saleman was not happy & threw my car keys back at me.....I have bought many cars through my lifetime & delt with alot of salemen and stores but I do have to say this is one of the most laid back atmosphere dealer I have been to, which makes you want to stay & look around & weigh out your options. John was a throughough salesman & once again I would recommend him & this delaership. :) Thank you

shawnt.
1/16/2015

"Great Experience"

i had found several vehicles on web site that i thought worked for me. John Harstick was amazing from start to finish including taking time to measure for me to ensure that this vehicle would work for my bicycle. I could not be happier with the whole experience and will definitely spread the word.

djdarragh
1/15/2015

"Bought a used Fiat"

Great experience, and was my second time buying from Bettenhausen. Zeus was very helpful, friendly, and worked very hard to help us buy a car within our budget. We are very happy with our purchase! Thanks again!

Zeus Maldonado

1/10/2015

"Paul R. Shopping for a car for my daughter."

My daughter knew and had previous contact with John Harstick at Bettenhausen where her boyfriend and mother had both bought cars. I had been looking online at Bettenhausen's inventory and zeroed in on a couple of cars my daughter might like. I met John Harstick with my daughter in tow and started to test drive some cars. Left the dealership with no purchase that day as my daughter was unsure of the exact car she wanted. John was very patient, helpful and full of experience talking to my daughter. I said we'ed be back tomorrow but John said it would be his day off. However, if we were still interested in test driving another car that he would come in and help us out, so that's what we did. I can't believe John came in on his day off to help us choose another car to drive and now it's day two. No purchase on day two, came back on day three and found the perfect car my daughter loves. Thank you John for you hard work, patience and understanding, you did a first rate job on everything so we could purchase a car my daughter just loves.

RonL
1/02/2015

"Purchased a used car"

John Harstick made the car purchase process very easy. My wife and I were interested in one particular vehicle. I called him in the morning saying we would be in late afternoon. He was well prepared for our visit and we concluded the transaction, including trade, very quickly. There was no pressure and he was cordial and responsive throughout the process. I highly recommend John and Bettenhausen for a good, no hassle, deal. RonL.

Reviews of John Harstick