Bettenhausen Fiat

About Bettenhausen Fiat

About Bettenhausen Fiat Learn More

coolrunnings
6/22/2015

"The best way to buy a car !"

Received a quote over the internet that was by far more than fair . Went to dealer and every thing was what I was told it would be with no surprises . The only problem I noticed was that a lot of the cars on the lot were scratched and had to search lot for one that was clean. This is the first Fiat I have purchased and will determine after time if I will purchase another Fiat . I do know one thing and that I will not buy a car from any other dealer again . Bettenhausen has changed car buying for me . Internet shopping is truly internet shopping without the games . Great job Bettenhausen !!

to
6/18/2015

"good experience. would buy a car here again"

working with John was a pleasure. He made the car buying process very nice. I would recommend going to John to any of my friends and family. this was a very pleasant experience

Happy customer
6/07/2015

"Excellent from start to finish."

I needed a dealer who could deal with me and what I could afford. They took time to listen to what my son really wanted and helped to make the deal happen for him. It was a good experience from start to finish.

Badabing84
6/07/2015

"GREAT Experience on Town & Country Purchase"

I should have written a while back, but we have 2month old twins and a 2 year old. We needed an SUV, and we waited until the last minute before the twins were born. I thought we would have to buy after they were born, but it all came together like magic BEFORE they were born. It wasn't stressful at all like I thought it would be. We bought a 2014 Town & Country, and John H was GREAT!! I am 43, and this was the first car I bought on my own. John H was fair with my trade-in, made some compromises, worked with me creatively to hit my target price, and he listened to what I said. The whole process shocked me based on my stereo-types of car dealers. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND John H, this location, and Bettenhausen in general. They are a local powerhouse which allows them to be competitive, and I also had a NICE interaction with Scott/Manager who was criticized in another review. Everyone has bad days, but he was very kind. Believe it or not, they genuinely care how your experience goes, and they follow-up as well to make sure your all went well. Can't ask for much more than a company who is always trying to improve. We LOVE our T&C, and are BIG Bettenhausen fans!! :-)

patrick17reilly

"Shannon was great!"

They have very good prices on new Fiats. I was searching for a Fiat 500 Abarth and Shannon found me the exact car I wanted and had it at the dealer within 3 days!

Family man
5/30/2015

"Nice and easy deal."

Was in need of a new family car. Found a great van with lots of options. Nice price, easy financing and fair trade value. No up sells or games played. If you're in the market for a gently used vehicle do yourself a favor and check Bettenhausen first.

Truckguy
5/30/2015

"Truck guy"

Stopped at the dealer to look ata used Ram 1500. Met Micah and the next thing you know we drive off with not only the truck but also a 2015 Fiat convertible. Highly recommend them.

Traveler
5/29/2015

"Excellent Experience in Purcasing a Used Car"

We found the dealership ad in the local newspaper and visited it, even though it is located over 25 miles from our home. We met with Andy Haustein and quickly found the vehicle we were seeking. The price was very reasonable and the trade-in offer unbeatable. Dealing with Andy was a pleasure and the whole experience quite good.

TReinhUSA
5/26/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I found the dealership on Truecar.com and contacted them for a test drive with the Abarth Cabrio. I liked the car and came back with the family for a second test drive on a Saturday. When Shannon offered us to keep the car over the weekend to take more time with it, we thought "Really? Sure!" So, one thing led to another and we loved the car.... So on Monday I returned to the dealership with a Truecarcar certificate in hand and purchased the car for the Truecar price. The whole car buying experience was great from start to finish; maybe the best part was the complete lack of any of the unpleasant surprises you almost come to expect when you buy a car. Last time I purchased a car it took almost all day, this time it took about 90 minutes. Now the little red Italian puts a smile on our faces every time we drive him. What more can you ask for?

Kiarah
5/25/2015

"Great Experience with Sally"

Sally did a really great job with providing me an outstanding offer on my Jeep Compass. She exhibited great customer service and was extremely polite as well as helpful.

Sally M.