Bettenhausen Fiat

Asst. New Vehicle Manager

March 26, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- GreatExp

This was a great buying experience. John Harstick was great. There was no pressure and he was there to answer all questions. It was easy to drive several different cars without hassle. Even when it came to the financing, it was through John and we didn't get passed off to another individual. I recommend this dealer if you want a no hassle laid back atmosphere and will take care of what you need.

March 21, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Tim Brooks

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE!! Abbie started helping me. She kept in contact with me through the entire process. We set up a time for me to come in and test drive and possible purchase my vehicle. It ended up that I couldn't come in the day we had agreed on and so I messaged her last minute to change my appointment to that day but she wasn't there. So she got back to me right away and had Josh help me. He was just as friendly and helpful. I purchased a 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Sport. Josh had one in the past so he was showing me all sorts of things I could do with it. He even programmed my phone into the radio for hands free driving. I would never have been able to figure that out. I never felt rushed or pressured during the entire process. I drove almost 2 hours just to get there. Right away Josh greeted me and asked what questions I had. He then gave me the keys and told me to take it out. No pressure. When my daughter and I got back from the test drive, we went inside and because of the no-haggling policy, started on the paperwork. He offered us something to drink and was just an overall nice guy. Other people that worked there that walked by us greeted us as well. It was the first time my daughter had experienced the car buying experience. She said it wasn't as scary as she thought it was going to be. I told her it's not always like this. This is a great place to buy a car from and they make you feel comfortable and they don't pressure you. There aren't many dealerships that do this. Thanks again Abbie and Josh and the Bettenhausen group. I will definitely look at your dealership first for any vehicles I decide to purchase in the future.

March 21, 2017

"Best Buying Experience. "

- Tmensik

Easily the best buying experience. Received a text message about the truck. Gave them the VIN to my car. Negotiated my trade via text. Agreed to trade in value. Showed up and was in and out in 30 minutes with my new truck.

Used 2016 Ram 2500, $39990