Bettenhausen Fiat

DeAson Taylor

Mark Anderson, Sales Manager, Bettenhausen Fiat

Mark Anderson

July 16, 2017

"Our experience once again was wonderful!"

- rio705

My youngest son was in desperate need of a car. The only place that we go to is Bettenhausen on Oak Park avenue in Tinley Park. This is the fifth used car that we have bought from Bettenhausen. Every car has been a great purchase. Usually we work with Mr. Garbo but this time we were very fortunate to work with an outstanding young man named Casey Dugan. This was the first car my son has purchased and Casey was wonderful in how he helped Dan every step of the way. He helped Dan with great financing and informed him on a plan called GAP,which my husband and I thought was a good thing to add on. Casey Dugan is a great asset to Bettenhausen and we will be telling family and friends that if they need a car,to call Casey. Just a quick side note --I took a test drive in the car that my son purchased and when I did I accidentally left my wallet in the car. Casey called and called until he was able to speak with my son and husband to let them know he had found my wallet. It was returned with everything intact. He proved that he is a man of honesty and integrity. Casey,you're the best.

Casey Dugan

July 03, 2017

"Bought a sports car a Fiat Spider"

- jbearsman90

I visited this dealership with a friend of mine and he said they had more of the Fiat Spiders than all the other dealers. I took a test drive and was encouraged to drive it both on the expressway and on local roads to really see how the car responds. I really liked the car and what came with the trim I wanted and the people here are super friendly and want you to be as comfortable as possible. I came all the here from Elgin, IL and it was worth it. Shannon was great to work with and I feel like I made a new friend. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and have them ask for Shannon.

Shannon Magurany

June 30, 2017

"very comfortable no stress. charles johnson was great"

- berta

I was very pleased with the experience of great treatment when buying a new truck. I was treated with royalty. Stress free no hasle. i got what icame for.i like the fact that transaction with financing was a breeze. It was done with my sales person charles johnson. Great experience.

charles johnson