Bettenhausen Fiat

Bettenhausen Fiat
Bettenhausen Fiat Info
About Bettenhausen Fiat

About Bettenhausen Fiat Learn More

"My First New Car Purchase ??"

So all my life I have always been part of the 'used car club' but recently I decided to put on my big girl pants and upgrade. I wanted something cute, fuel efficient, and fun. I went to Bettenhausen Fiat and had an ideal experience. The salesman John Harstick was nothing short of helpful, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. He did not pressure or or try to waiver my decision; he only helped me make one of the best decisions if my life thus far. The manager Andrea Welsh also played a important role in the process. She helped me get the best deal possible; she made getting a brand new car affordable and exciting. All and all I could not have hoped for a better first new car experience and I highly recommend anyone to stop in Bettenhausen Fiat and see what they have to offer. ??

"No pressure, great buying experience"

John Harstickwas a great salesman to work with. He was very knowledgeable and help me find the perfect car for a great price. I never once felt pressured. Overall it was a great experience.

"Purchased a Jeep Patriot"

We were orignally just browsing. We had a great expierience with Andy Haustein, who was great with our options and took the time to show us the inventory on hand and did everything he could to get us into a new vehicle. this is the second vehilce we have purchased from Bettenhausen and would purchase again. THANKS for a great expierience!!

John Doolen

"Finally, a new car, Fiat 500 2014"

Kenny and Lisa helped us pick out our new car. We were looking for something economical on gas. I was putting of purchasing a new car but it seemed like we were always spending on gas. Kenny and Lisa were great and friendly. Kenny was very knowledgeable about the car and we got a great deal. Thank you Kenny and Lisa!

"Purchased 2014 Jeep Patriot"

I had a pleasant, efficient buying experience with Shannon yesterday. I explained some specific criteria to Shannon, and she laid-out 4-5 options for me from your existing inventory. I'm really happy with my choice, and I would recommend working with Shannon if you're looking to purchase.

"Great Car Purchase Experience"

John was very patient with me.. I wasn't sure what I wanted and he took the time to show me vehicles in my price range. He wasn't a pushy salesman and made my car purchase experience enjoyable. He kept me abreast of all financial transaction processes and worked with me to find an affordable car payment. He's fantastic!!!

John Harstick

"Excellent experience"

This was my first car purchase at a dealership and John was very helpful. He answered all of my questions before and after the sale. I recommend John to any of my friends looking for cars.

"Was just browsing"

We just went browsing for chargers one day like we had been doing for a few months. The salesman made a suggestion to test drive a V6 for the feel of the engine. That had enough power for me. My husband was set on an R/T. He suggested that we wait for the manager to come back that was driving one at the time. One drive was all it took. The salesman was very informative, no pressure. The sales experience of no game playing was great. It's like one big happy family over there. They want you to be completely satisfied too. I have to say something that I have never said before. It was actually a pleasant experience. I completely recommend Bettenhausen.

"Great experience"

I was very happy with the dealership, the car dealer and the entire experience at Bettenhausen. Kenny was fantastic, he was very, very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

"Fiat 500"

I worked with Lisa and Shannon on the purchase of my new 2014 Fiat 500; they both went well above and beyond on all fronts; from the car selection to the finance experience. In most cases buying a car is very stressful, but in my case these two ladies treated me like an old girlfriend that they were simply helping. I will absolutly buy another car from Bettenhausen. Thanks ladies!

John Harstick