Bettenhausen Fiat

Internet Specialist
Shannon Magurany, Sales Manager, Bettenhausen Fiat

Shannon Magurany

September 06, 2017

"Smooth & Easy purchasing!!"

- foster, micky123

With an overwhelming recommendation from a post I put on facebook, I went to Bettenhausen in search of a car, I knew I was interested in a jeep. After a few minutes of browsing the lot, Josh showed up, we discussed a few things & I actually saw a nearly new white jeep patriot. Took it out for a drive & was very comfortable right away! Within 24 hours I smoothly made my decision & have been driving in style ever since. Between a little divine intervention & Josh's relaxed manner & efficient service, I am very pleased with the whole Bettenhausen experience!!

Josh Gabrielson

September 06, 2017

"Best car buying experience in my lifetime (I am 57!)"

- Werner

I saw a used Honda Civic on their website that interested me, and Ashley Campbell, the Sales and Leasing Manager at Bettenhausen Fiat in Tinley park, made the entire experience a breeze, from beginning to end. Ashley is a professional through and through without resorting to pressure, hype or any other nonsense I have seen in other dealerships. Not only is she clearly knowledgeable, she also possesses superior social skills, patience, intelligence and a warm and caring personality to boot. For as long as I live in this area, I shall never again buy a car any place else. Thank you Bettenhausen Fiat for employing her. Whatever you pay her, it's not enough!

Ashley Campbell

September 05, 2017

"Arrived as a customer left as family "

- David Pijarowski

Bettenhausen is the ONLY place you should ever purchase a vehicle from! The purchase is made fast, simple and best of all NO GAMES ! Kristin was a true professional to work with she made it a true joy to purchase a my new Alfa!

Kristin Berry