Boch New To You

Showroom Hours: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Boch New To You

Boch New To You Info
About Boch New To You

Boch New to You: serving pre-owned automotive shoppers and all Boston, MA, and RI drivers from the AutoMile, Route 1, Norwood, MA

About Boch New To You

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Free Tea
Ag2988
2/23/2015

"Good prices, friendly salesman"

I would absolutely recommend Boch New to You if you're in the market for an older, used vehicle. This place makes their money off of used cars and used cars only. The other dealership we went to was a make specific dealership that makes most of their money leasing new cars to recent college grads. When we went there to look at a used car, we felt as if we didn't matter much, almost like they didn't care if we bought a car or not. That was not the case here. When we went to Boch New to You, we were greeted by Michael immediately upon entering. Michael is great; friendly, knowledgable, soft spoken, everything your stereotypical image of a used car salesman is not. While he initially suggested some cars out of my price range, he quickly showed me the car I was interested in, and within 15 minutes of arriving, I was test driving the car I had called about. While there was some back and forth about the price, in the end we walked away with a good deal, a good experience over all, and with the car we came in to see originally. Michael even put the dealer plates on the car so I could drive it home (it was the weekend and we had to wait to insure/register.) He followed us 45 minutes to my house to get the plates back. That kind of customer service isn't standard in other dealerships. If you're in the market for an older used car, I definitely would suggest taking a look here. Buying a car, new or used, is never fun. However, the process here was less long and painful than other dealerships. We were in and out, including the test drive, in just over 4 hours. The lifetime waranty and 2 years of free oil changes were a definite plus. Thank you Michael!! We will definitely be back with other friends and family members in the future.

Michael Ayoub

adoig
2/15/2015

"Really helpful and transparent experience"

I visited Boch New to You with my son who is looking to replace his current aging car. We met with Palmer Claire, who despite being new to the dealership, could not have been more knowledgeable about their inventory or the process. The cars he showed us were just what we were looking for and in our general price range. Boch does a great job prepping these cars and offers a terrific drive train warranty. We test drove two cars. Jay Spencer helped make the experience even better by proposing a variety of financing options. My son and I had an extremely positive experience and will happily recommend Palmer and Jay to anyone interested in purchasing a used car. Their inventory is top notch and fairly priced.

Palmer Claire

February 16, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Palmer and Jay. We strive to make your experience here the best it can be and we are very pleased that we met your expectations throughout the process. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future! Scott Braga - General Manager.

Duke64
2/08/2015

"Great experience all round"

It was all round good visit no pressure to buy and Todd was great. I will tell anyone who is looking to buy go to boch

Financial guy his name I cant remeber

February 16, 2015

Thank you for your input on Todd and our finance department. Your business is greatly appreciated. Scott Braga - General Manager

Smh324
2/01/2015

"Great Experience"

We had such a great experience purchasing a car for my daughter that we went back and bought one for me! We were treated with courtesy and respect, which I didn't find at another dealership that we visited.

February 16, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and for your very kind review on our dealership! We hope both you and your daughter are enjoying your New To You vehicles. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Scott Braga - General Manager.

cboud71
1/23/2015

"Wonderful customer service"

We needed a vehicle as soon as possible. We were in a bind. The sales staff at Boch new to you worked with us to find the best vehicle. Jay Spencer understood our needs fully and went above and beyond to help us find our new vehicle. The Totota RAV4 is a perfect fit for our busy lives. We love it, our kids love it, and we wouldn't have been able to get it without the help of the Boch new to you staff. Especially, Scott Braga, Jay Spencer, and JJ in the finance department. The customer service is exceptional. I would recommend Boch new to you to all of my friends and family.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Jay, Scott, and JJ! We are thrilled that your entire family loves your New To You RAV4 and we hope you do for years to come! Scott Braga - General Manager

jrl
1/23/2015

"Great used car purchase. Great staff."

Just a quick note on my experience with Boch New to You. My son Shawn and I were very pleased with the whole experience during a very stressful time as we were down to only one vehicle just prior to our purchase. My son was to start a new job on Monday 19th of Jan. and without this very nicely appointed vehicle (Toyota Camry) he may very well not be employed today. The sales staff of Todd Borletto J.J. Borey and Jay Spencer were all very professional, pleasant, and helpful. They attended to all our needs and got us on our way very quickly without a hitch. Thank You all for your courteous service and great teamwork. Also thank you to Toni Zagami who pointed us in the right direction and was very courteous and helpful the minute we entered the store. I have previously and will continue to recommend Boch New to You as a great place to buy a car. J.Lynch

Toni Zagami, Front Desk

January 23, 2015

Thank you very much for such a kind review on Todd, J.J, Jay, Toni and the rest of our team. We value your input and your business is greatly appreciated. We wish the best for your son regarding his new job and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future! Scott Braga - General Manager.

cbbarker
1/11/2015

"Honda CRV EX w Navigation"

KC was primary salesperson and was just excellent and very helpful and friendly, including after the sale was closed, whichof course is the real test!

KC was primary person

January 18, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on K.C! Your input and business is greatly appreciated. Scott Braga - General Manager.

karen
1/07/2015

"found what we were looking for"

We walked in the day after Thanksgiving, not fully expecting to purchase a vehicle, but because of Yan G.'s help, we were able to find what we were looking for, at the right price, and left 3 hours later with a "new" car.

Yan Gorokhovskiy

January 18, 2015

Thank you for your input and your kind review on Yan. Your business is greatly appreciated! Scott Braga - General Manager.

jonb411
1/03/2015

"in the process of purchasing a new car!"

Sales Staff is very polite and professional All going the Extra mile!. A huge beautiful inventory to choose from. Found the perfect car we were looking for!! Hoping to finalize everything on Monday!!! Thank you BOCH New to You!!!

J.J Borey

Smh324
1/02/2015

"Excellent"

I bought my daughter a car at Boch NTY two weeks ago, and I returned to buy myself a car, will go no where else!

Pete

January 06, 2015

Thank you for your business, it is truly valued. We hope you and your daughter both enjoy your New to You Vehicles and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future! Scott Braga - General Manager

Reviews of Jay Spencer