Boch New To You

Boch New To You

Call
Boch New To You Info
About Boch New To You

Boch New to You: serving pre-owned automotive shoppers and all Boston, MA, and RI drivers from the AutoMile, Route 1, Norwood, MA

About Boch New To You

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Free Tea

"Great experience"

What a great experience it was from the minute I walked into the showroom I was at ease the made what I consider a great deal. It was a pleasure and would recommend them to my friends.

Joe Ribeiro

"Great workers"

It was a very nice experience. From the moment I entered the doors till the moment I walked out. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Thank you J.J and KC you did great. I love my SUV.

October 28, 2014

Congratulations on the purchase of your New to You SUV! Your kind words on J.J, KC, as well as your input and business, are all greatly appreciated. Scott Braga - General Manager.

"thank you pete!"

Just wanted to thank Pete for the awesome experience while purchasing my first car! My dream car! I went into Boch having an idea of what kind of car I wanted and also had a firm budget I wanted to stay in. Long story short I test drove my 2013 Kia optima and fell in love! This was the same car I wanted a year ago that I put on my vision board with little and big goals. Pete could tell I loved the car but I just wanted to keep my options open so I test drove another car. To add it was after 5pm and raining but Pete wasn't worried about how gross it was outside. He wanted me to be comfortable and happy with my purchase. He was extremely helpful and if I had a question that he didn't know the answer to he made the effort to get the answer for me. What stuck with me that night was how respectful he was. He respected how important it was that I stayed within my budget. He also respected that this was my first BIG purchase and I was nervous. But he explained ever step to me and that made me feel at ease. In the end I got my dream car =) I would definitely recommend going to see Pete. He's extremely patience and kind. Will be very honest with you and if he doesn't know the answer to a question he will point you in the right direction. Again I want to thank Pete for a great first car buying experience!

Pete Dalton

October 14, 2014

Thank you for your great review on Pete. Enjoy your dream car and we look forward to doing business with you in the future! Scott Braga - General Manager.

"purchased a vehicle after much procrastination"

I just wanted to take a few moments to talk about my experience at Boch New to You. I generally see shopping for a new vehicle as an extremely stressful situation, especially where i have a 13 month old son. My past experience with car hunting has been less than favorable. Just thinking about shopping for a new vehicle gave me anxiety. It came down to necessity, i just couldn't keep procrastinating any longer, i needed a new family friendly vehicle. There was no getting around it, my little two door coupe just wasn't cutting it. After we found a few possible matches at several dealerships, we decided to first go to Boch New to You, though it is over 45 minutes from our house. I had been emailing Dave back and forth with questions. He was not only informative, but also answered all of my questions within minutes of my email being sent. Never once did i feel pressured to come in to the dealership, like i did with the other dealerships that i was corresponding with via email as well. My family and I (including my 13 month son) stopped by Boch New to You on Sunday July 13th after looking at inventory online of several dealerships. Pete and Jay were very helpful and didn't make us feel rushed, though we got to the dealership just 30 minutes prior to closing. All of the employees were friendly and made us instantly at ease, speaking to us as people, not dollar signs like we were accustomed to. My family and I went home, did some more research on what vehicles would fit our needs, and found ourselves circling back to the Boch New to You website. We then decided to stop by Boch New to You on Wednesday July 16th after searching the inventory a bit more, and deciding which vehicle we would like to possibly purchase. When we got to the dealership Pete was on break. KC informed us of that, and instead of having us wait (though this time we were able to get a babysitter). he pulled around the vehicle that we had inquired about. Just like on Sunday, we were instantly at ease once again. We decided to purchase the 2008 Jeep Liberty that we had gone there to look at. We didn't decide to purchase the Jeep at Boch New to You because it was the only place we could find it, or even necessarily the cheapest place. We decided to purchase at Boch New to You because of the employees. Both KC and Pete made us feel like family, more than just customers. KC shared personal stories with us, joked around, and made the environment light. I found myself smiling and actually forgetting i was buying a vehicle, a far cry from the anxiety attack i had anticipated. In an industry where everything revolves around numbers, it felt amazing walking in and being treated like more than just that. The art of human connection and adding that personal touch is very rare these days, and can't be taught. Every person that we spoke with were very helpful and friendly. The entire staff there is amazing, adding that extra something to my experience. I will be and have already been, recommending them to anyone looking for a vehicle.The company name and reputation may have gotten us in the door, but it is the staff and their treatment of us as family that kept us there. I wish i could remember every person's name that i have spoken with, but i will say this, everyone there deserves to be recognized as an asset to the company. My experience was not only stress free, but enjoyable. We will be coming back again.

October 14, 2014

Thank you very much for your astounding review on Jay, Pete, K.C and our dealership. Your input and business are to the upmost extent appreciated and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Scott Braga - General Manager

"Best car buying experience!"

We just purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee at this dealership. Our salesman Alfonso was fantastic. Very kind and great to work with. He was not pushy like most car salesmen can be, but very thorough. The whole process from test drive to signing was quick and painless! Very satisfied with our experience here and will absolutely reccomend to others!

August 06, 2014

Thank you very much for your input and review on Alfonso. Your business is greatly appreciated! Scott Braga - General Manager.

"Best auto service I have ever had"

Today I took my 2007 Honda CRV in to Boch New to You after getting quotes from two other places. After being extremely frustrated with Good Year and a local garage who were both talking in circles quoting me over 700 dollars to fix a small problem with the alignment, and charging me just for the estimate. At Boch the service people were all extremely accommodating and even offered to give me an estimate for free. After this, I was informed that the problem could be alleviated painlessly and after waiting only an hour for both the service and an inspection I was able to leave Boch spending less than $200!! The other garages tried to rip me off I feel and I am so thrilled that Boch was able to do everything in their power to make sure I had the best possible experience. I saved myself so much aggravation and money by choosing Boch. I am thrilled with my experience and would recommend this service center to everyone!!! Thank you so much Boch!

Steve Donaruma

July 09, 2014

Thank you for your great review on our Service Department. We as a dealership will always make sure that your experience here is the best it can be. Your business here is always valued. Scott Braga – General Manager.

"Excellent Dealership"

I rate this dealership as AAA+. They were very professional and all met my expectations. The sales consultant did everything he could to keep me happy. Thanks Vince!

Vince Ferla

July 09, 2014

Thank You for your kind words about Vince and our dealership. Your business and input are both greatly appreciated. Scott Braga - General Manager.

"Great Car buying Experience "

Very good experience with KC. I had been to 3 other dealerships and left unhappy. He made all the difference. He was friendly but not overly, patient and not pushy, and most importantly - he listened. I appreciated the long period of time he spent with me and I never felt rushed or pressured. A truly great car buying experience. They should all be like this! I will definately recommend KC to friends and colleagues and will return for my next car purchase to see him and him only. Thanks for a great experience KC!

July 09, 2014

Thank you for your positive input on K.C. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future! Scott Braga - General Manager.

"Honda Civic"

We went to a few smaller dealerships before we went to Boch. We were trying to avoid a going to a big dealer but when we got to Boch, learned a lot about good benefits they offer like the lifetime warrantee. The salesmen was friendly and didn't pressure us to make a decision.

June 05, 2014

Your input is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your review. Scott Braga - General Manager.

"BOCH THRU WITH YOU"

I PURCHASED A 2013 Honda CRV. I WAS NOT TOLD THAT FUNCTIONS ON THE VEHICLE DID NOT WORK DUE TO AFTERMARKET INSTALLATION OF NAVIGATION SYSTEM. THE VEHICLE WHICH SUPPOSEDLY WAS "BOCH CERTIFIED" COULD NOT HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN DUE TO MISSING AND BROKEN PCS ON THE CAR. OIL FILTER GUARD MISSING, DOOR HANDLE INSERTS MISSING, BROKEN PLASTIC COVER UNDERNEATH PLUS I DID NOT EVEN NOTICE THE MISMATCHED PAINT ON THE BODY PANEL AND DEEP SCRATCHES ON THE VEHICLE WHERE IT LOOKS LIKE A BUFFING WHEEL WENT BAD. I WAS NOT TOLD THAT THE CAR HAD AFTERMAKET HEATED SEATS AND AFTERMARKET LEATHER. THE CAR BROKE DOWN AND WOULD NOT START DUE TO JUNK BATTERY THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE PASSED THEIR SO CALLED CERTIFICATION PROCESS. PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS IS A 2013 HONDA WITH 6500 MILES ON IT THAT COST $25,000 AT FIRST THEY OFFERED TO BUY IT BACK NOT MANY CAR DEALERS WOULD DO THAT UNLESS GUILTY OF SOMETHING. I WANTED TO KEEP IT AND POSSIBLY GET SOME MONEY TO HELP WITH REPAIRS TO MAKE IT RIGHT. ALL I GOT FROM THEM WAS WE WILL CALL YOU AFTER SEVERAL TIMES OF HEARING THIS I WENT TO A DIFFERANT DEALER AND PURCHASED A NEW CRV AND LOST $3000 IN THE PROCESS. I WILL NEVER USE BOCH AGAIN OR ANY USED CAR DEALER ASSOCIATED WITH THEM. THANKS A LOT A USED CAR AT 25,000 IS STILL A USED CAR SHAME ON ME........

Reviews of Jeremy Borey