Boch New To You

1201 Providence Highway,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Boch New To You Info
About Boch New To You

Boch New to You: serving pre-owned automotive shoppers and all Boston, MA, and RI drivers from the AutoMile, Route 1, Norwood, MA

About Boch New To You

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Free Tea
Toyota girl
4/16/2015

"New to me car"

I had a great experience buying a car from Boch New to you! I love the fact that they offer a lifetime warranty! My salesman Michael and the sales manager and JJ in financing were awesome! Everything went very smoothly!

khoder01
4/14/2015

"Maintenance Work"

I dropped my car for maintenance, I picked up latter work was done as planned. I am doing my car maintenance in this place again and again.

Greg24
4/11/2015

"Oil change"

The truck was done when they said it would be done the experience was easy and convenient. I would recommend the dealership to other people

Happy Camper
4/10/2015

"2014 Kia Sorento"

Excellent all around, from purchasing to getting a minor adjustment on a rear hatch door, every employee that delt with me was very curtious with me and accomplished every thing they said they would. Very professional!

Steve Donaruma

Overall 5 *****
4/09/2015

""Overall 5 *****""

My experience with Boch when purchasing my used vehicle was very positive. The customer service experience was superb from both Alfonso and Steve. I was amazed with the quick turn around!!! Definitely 5 stars and would recommend this dealership based upon my experience.

MrBurke
3/27/2015

"service department "

My car was towed to your location the error could not be duplicated and now it's running fine. I did purchase my car from KC but that was almost 3 years ago he did a great job

Gordan

Oscar
3/27/2015

"Missing safety equipment"

The car was missing a head restraint on a middle seat. Todd said he would get it. It took 4 months. I called often to remind him that I couldn't use all the seats. He didn't pick up the phone or call me back. I finally went over. He told me that he hadn't forgotten me and that someone was supposed to get the piece. Now, he said, he would get it for me. This was after 3 months of waiting. I waited another month with no contact. I went over for the last time. He seemed surprised when I told him that I had called many times and that he had ignored my messages. This time he went out back and eventually came back with the head rest. I paid over $30,000 for a car that I couldn't fully use for four months. When I finally confronted him, he fixed the situation seemingly easily. I did have a great experience with the service department.

Father of two
3/15/2015

"Great no presure experience"

We had been look for a while on line for a used car but could not find a good fit. We had heard about Boch New To You from a friend that was very happy with the eperience. We were looking for a SUV to be my sons first car. We were not in a hurry but the it had to be a perfect fit. It took over six weeks and many visits, there was never any presure. Just a phone call saying we might have one that you would be intrested in. In the end we found the perfect Expedition at a fair price. We were very happy with the total experince and have told everyone that is looking to get a used car this is the place to go.

Jack

taylorA2015
3/12/2015

"If you're looking to sell or buy your used car START AT BOCH"

This winter was brutal on all cars, but it was hardest on those low-to-the ground, sedan cars. I began my search for an small SUV in February and after much searching decided Boch was the best option because they have the largest inventory and offer Lifetime Warranty that has a $0 deductible. The customer service I received was exceptional and I couldn't be happier with my purchase!! This was my first ever trade-in and I was tentative about committing anywhere, but I was immediately put at ease by the professional and relaxed environment of Boch New To You, in Norwood Ma. Todd Borletto was the sales associate who helped me through the entire process. It was through his efforts that we found the best upgraded car and then the best deal possible. He found a car with the upgrades I was looking for, paired it with a high quality brand, and produced an amazing Honda SUV. My Toyota trade-in was evaluated fairly and generously, too, making the upgraded vehicle purchase within my reach financially. Very important! I can't begin to express how grateful to Todd Boretto and the whole staff of Boch. I would highly recommend Boch to anyone who is looking to trade in their vehicle for an exceptional used car. Taylor

Hyundai
3/11/2015

"don't trade back a car you bought here"

Make sure they show you all the cars in your price range then come back the few days and check it again. They always have similar cars around the same price. Don't be duped into buying now. And they can take even $500 off of their Velocity price. Now about the trade. No one knows how to or just won't help with a trade. I waited 1 hour before getting any assistance from the manager. The sales people all somehow disappeared once I mentioned trade in for a car purchased a few days ago. The receptionists were no help.

Toni Zagami, TJ