Boch New To You

1201 Providence Highway,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Boch New To You Info
About Boch New To You

Boch New to You: serving pre-owned automotive shoppers and all Boston, MA, and RI drivers from the AutoMile, Route 1, Norwood, MA

About Boch New To You

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Free Tea
kay-o
2/05/2016

"No pressure, easy to deal with "

There was no pressure at all. Fair trade in and purchase price of new/used vehicle. Met all of my expectations. Shopped elsewhere and returned to Boch New to You for purchase.

Khalil Mansour

blondie
1/30/2016

"Relax, this doesn't hurt a bit!!!"

I walked into the dealership feeling like I had the following sign hanging over my head: ": Special Alert...Woman entering dealership ALONE... no back up...no Protection. Open season . Approach now." I seriously was nervous about this BUT as it turns out my concerns were pointless. KC spoke with me almost immediately and just his warm greeting put me at ease. I must have driven him crazy with my questions, changing my mind & taking forever to find the paper work he asked for which was lurking in the depths of my seemingly bottomless purse. All in all the experience was pleasant. KC is not only a knowledgeable salesman, he is the true definition of a gentleman, All of the other staff members I met were friendly and polite AND patient. This was my best car buying experience and I am telling everyone that this is the place to go.

February 03, 2016

Thank you for your excellent review of KC and our dealership. We are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience buying a car from us.

Dianeslave
1/24/2016

"The old bait and switch!"

I found a Honda Accord that my son wanted to buy. After many emails with Mike whelan where he explained the warranty the price etc we made an appointment to see the car, as they only accept appointments. The car, in the email from Mike and also online states the car was dropped $3000 from $16,988 to $13,988 for a quick sale! When we arrived at the dealership we were told the car was $16,988! I showed them all the emails I had from Mike and asked for the manager. The manager told us it was a mistake and there was no way he was selling the car for $13,988. It important to note the new add online advertised "price drop of $1000 to $16,988 from $17,988!!" What a crock! They raised the price by $3000. On our 71 mile trip home we went on to Yelp to see if there were other complaints. Lo and below, this is their MO. The old bate and switch! Shameful!!

Mike whelan

Carguydeb116
1/22/2016

"Low pressure, very knowledgable, respectful"

I worked with Khalil Mansour and JJ Borey. Both were professional, attentive to my needs and respectful of my wishes. They made purchasing a car ,which I normally dread, a very relaxed and enjoyable experience. Thank you Khalil and JJ. I plan on being a repeat customer of Boch New to You in the future.

Khalil Mansour Rated 10

February 03, 2016

Thank you for your review of Khalil and J.J. We are glad to hear that you had such a relaxing, enjoyable car buying experience and plan on coming back.

Nicole2932

"GREAT Dealership!!!"

Todd was amazing! He was patient with me and very helpful. I have never had this much fun buying a car. I would highly recommend him and the whole Boch New To You team!

February 03, 2016

Thank you for your great review of Todd! We are so pleased to hear that your car buying experience was fun and enjoyable.

JPerkins11

"The Best"

Michael and J.J. made my experience quick and painless. No nonsense, and great people, and not once did I feel any pressure to make a decision that I did not want to make. Michael even drove me back to my apartment in the city to drop off my roommate's car to complete the process. I walked in at 11 a.m., and walked out at 3:30 p.m. with a great new Camry that had an inspection sticker, and had been registered for me, all at a great price. Great people, great car buying experience, highly recommend.

February 03, 2016

Thank you kindly for your review of Michael and J.J. We are so glad Michael was able to accommodate you to the fullest.

Mlb
1/20/2016

"Overall, fabulous!"

I was worried they were not going to take responsibility for a broken tail light on a "new to me" car purchase, but they took care of everything without a problem.

February 03, 2016

Thank you for your kind review of KC and Steve. We are so pleased to hear that you were taken care of so well. Scott Braga- General Manager

Jay
1/01/2016

"awesome "

They made my car buying experience pleasant and quick, with no problems and i got my car for a great price. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. thank you so much!

January 06, 2016

Thank you for your generous words towards Michael and Steve! We are glad they made your experience quick and pleasant. Scott Braga- General Manager

grizz.
12/27/2015

"great. "

The whole process quick and no problems. Brittany Pina was great and knowledgeable. With the process and let u make the choice. No pressure. And steve was great also.

Brittany Pina

January 06, 2016

Thank you for your kind review of Brittany and Steve! We are glad Brittany was able to get you into a car of your liking. Scott Braga- General Manager

Carguy990
12/06/2015

"Easy going and fAir"

Peter was great showed us all the cars with no pressure. When I wanted to change they were wonderful I would recommend them to anyone

January 06, 2016

Thank you for you great review of Peter! We are pleased to know that you had such a great experience with us. Scott Braga- General Manager

Reviews of Jeremy Borey