Boch New To You

1201 Providence Highway,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Boch New To You Info
About Boch New To You

Boch New to You: serving pre-owned automotive shoppers and all Boston, MA, and RI drivers from the AutoMile, Route 1, Norwood, MA

About Boch New To You

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Free Tea
pookie
9/01/2015

"amazing service"

Just an overall pleasant experience with capable and courteous associates live 40 minutes away but the trip is well worth the drive. We will return to the dealership without hesitation.

artdart51
8/28/2015

"Excellent service-clear on work to be done"

This shop is convenient to my work. They work around my schedule for service. Steve remembers my name and gets me in and out quick Art

livmike
8/28/2015

"Almost perfect"

KC was fantastic, service was great. Only negative was that when I went to the service department to get my car inspected they said that they were out of stickers, the boss was the only one who had the key to the safe and he was gone. Having to spend an extra $35 for the inspection was the only problem with an otherwise flawless experience

colinbrennan10
8/26/2015

"Great Experience"

A pleasure to do business with this dealership. Easy going and will fix and issues that need addressing! They were all very helpful and happy to be working at this dealership.

Glen

scotty
8/25/2015

"Quick turnaround"

We arrived very early for a scheduled service appointment. The Service manager got us in immediately so we were in and out even before our appointment time. Very friendly staff.

rogerp
8/22/2015

"Amazing and trustworthy people! I LOVED this dealership!"

My experience at this dealership was perfect and top notch from beginning to end! When I first walked in the door, the receptionist greeted me and made me feel welcome. This company didn't play any games and worked hard to give me the best deal possible quickly and efficiently. The salesman I worked with was Todd. He was great! He took me out on a test drive and thoroughly described all of my options. He didn't make me feel pressured at all! I also got to work with Jay Spencer who is the sales manager. He came out and shook my hand which made me feel like a valued customer! He made me feel very comfortable. Jay made sure I had the best options available to me and was very patient in helping me. JJ, the finance manager talked me through the financing and took the time to explain everything in detail. In a stressful situation like deciding to buy a car it's important to have good, honest people working for you that won't pressure you or rush your decision. I really appreciate all the work these guys put in to help me and I would recommend this dealership to anyone! I got an amazing car from them that I'm very happy with! In the future I will definitely be coming back here!

Grateful customer
8/15/2015

"Was being charged for work I did not need."

Went to Goodyear they said I needed over 500.00 dollars in work. Came to you guys for the work and Goodyear had lied to me, the work wasn't needed. Thank you, I will return.

August 21, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on our service department! We are happy to know that we could save you money and get you the information you needed to know. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Scott Braga- General Manager

TomRI
8/06/2015

"Service under warranty"

I live on RI coast, so I can't take advantage the generous oil changes and service under warranty. I bought a 2011 Mazda CX-7, 6-7 weeks ago. The brakes began to sputter, and started to affect road stability. On my way back from a trip to Maine last week, I braked on the interstate and the wheel started to shake and vibrate I had no appointment, and it was 11 am, but I took a shot at getting some help and called Service. I spoke with Gordon who said to come in and they'd take a look at it. He got on it as soon as I arrived. I visited Jay, Frank and Mike, who took great care of me on the sale. An hour later, Gordon offered to fix the problem(Rotors), if I was willing to wait a couple hours? You bet - tremendous! On the spot! I jumped on it and the car was ready in 1 + 1/4 hours. To me this was incredible. Gordon gave me fabulous service from my original call to delivering a perfectly running car. This is a real example of service only a major player like BOCH delivers.

Gordon, in Service

August 21, 2015

Thank you on your kind words on Gordon and our service department. We are happy that the service department could fix your problem right away with not much wait. We hope to do business with you in the future. Scott Braga- General Manager

dark1204
8/03/2015

"the talks went wondeful"

i felt comfortable talking to Peter. i was not pressured or put on the spot to puchased the auto. my price was met. thank you

August 21, 2015

Thank you for your kind words on Peter! We are pleased to know that you were not pressured into buying a car and that we could meet your price. Scott Braga- General Manager

HAL9000
7/31/2015

"Liars & Scheisters "

I saw a car Boch has listed on their web site. So I called them the prior day and spoke to Matthew P. He verified they still had the car and we scheduled a time the following day for me to drive down from central NH. I scheduled to take a half day off work along with my wife so we could check out the car and if we liked it we would buy it. The prior evening I had received several phone calls from Boch sales people confirming my appointment and also confirming the car was in stock. They explained that the car was going to go to auction the following Monday and that I should come soon to check it out. The following morning I called at 9:00 am to verify I would be leaving within the hour and to confirm the car was still on the lot. I didn't want to drive a two hundred mile round trip for a car they sold the prior evening. I was told the car was on the lot. Several minutes after my call I was contacted by Boch confirming my appointment, HMMM not much communication between them selves. I told them I was in transit and I would arrive within an hour and a half. Another 45 minutes later I was contacted by another Boch sales person once again asking about my arrival time. Just to make clear here I was contacted 15 times regarding this car within an 18 hour time span. The last call they made to me they stated the car was sitting in front of them and it was ready for me to test drive. I arrived at Boch before noon. My family and I went into the show room and asked for a sales manager as I was asked to do once I got to Boch. A man by the name of Jay came up and introduced himself. I said I have an appointment to see a 2011 Mini Cooper S and take for a test drive. He gave me an odd look and said I'll be right back!. A few minutes later he walked up to me and said here you go and handed me a picture of the car. He then said the car was not here but actually in Connecticut to be auctioned off. This guy must really be super stupid to think it's cool to hand them a picture of a car and look them in the eyes and say here it is. We thought you just wanted to see a picture of it. I have never been so humiliated by someone so foolish to think that I would drive hundreds of miles to see a picture of a car. These people knew this car wasn't on site. I told Jay this was completely unacceptable and then I asked him what he was going to do about it. I even showed him my cell phone showing all the calls and all the different numbers by several people calling me, and guaranteeing me this car was here for me to see. He didn't say anything he just walked off. I assumed he was going to get to the bottom of this. People need to be held accountable for such deception that can impact people daily lives, like taking a day off work and traveling hundreds of miles. My wife and I sat in the show room for around 40 minutes and Jay never came back. I asked another sales guy where is Jay and he said he was out on the lot helping another customer. What a pathetic way to deal with people, What is our country coming to. Boch employees figured to just let them sit and eventually they will go away. Well that's what we did. We walked out and went to Herb Chambers BMW in Boston and we were dealt with so professionally it's hard to put in words. We also bought a new car from Herb that day!!! So if you can't trust the staff to be honest with you then you can not trust they will sell you a car that's worthy of your family to travel in. America was built on trust, so do not buy from Boch. I also called Matthew and every time it went to voice mail. I called Jay and it went to voice mail. I called the other number that had called me numerous times and it also went to voice mail. No return calls, nothing. I just wanted to express my disgust in the way I was treated and Boch just turned their back to me. So once again, DO NOT BUY FROM BOCH!!!

Matthew Primpas