Boch New To You

1201 Providence Highway,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Boch New To You Info
About Boch New To You

Boch New to You: serving pre-owned automotive shoppers and all Boston, MA, and RI drivers from the AutoMile, Route 1, Norwood, MA

About Boch New To You

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Free Tea
Debby Raynham
5/29/2015

"KC...the best car salesman we have ever run into"

If you deal with Boch New To You......they are unlike any car dealer I have ever dealt with. Upfront, and honest. We are really happy with the selection, the price and the warranties that we negotiated.

Mark1017
5/28/2015

"A Comparison "

This is my second used car I brought for a family member this year. The first one was from another dealer and there is no comparison. The other one really did not help out that much. I was actually there over two hours waiting to speak to the finance manager. The information they provided to my bank was not readable and I had to personally go down to get a good copy. The day of pick-up brought the check from my bank at 9 AM and asked to pick up the car 3 PM that day. I arrived at 3:30 PM and spoke to the sales person and he forgot to get the plates and didn't even remember me handing him the check. My daughter had to wait till next day to get the car. With Boch it was the total opposite. The sales person took a great interest, and friendly to the entire family. After the deal was agreed upon we met with the finance manager in about 30 minutes only and everything was set. The car was ready and they even offered to bring it to my other daughters place of business. Also, power train warranty the give you is different. The other dealer gives you the same warranty for the life of the car for the engine and transmission but all services to the car has to be at that dealer so if you are out of state for a few months no more warranty, but with Boch you can go anywhere just keep your receipts. Does not have to be done by them.

Derick (sales)

rcosta
5/27/2015

"Impressive"

I was pleasantly surprised in the treatment that I received when visiting the Boch New To a You Superstore. Our sales rep Alfonzo Lopez was patient and pleasant. He had the car we were interested in ready to go and provided all of the information, paperwork, and details needed to make an informed decision. Sales manager Jay Spencer was fair and thankfully did not utilize pressure techniques. When we agreed to purchase the car we noticed a missing tire inflator but Alfonzo had it ordered through service and I picked it up in a week. Combined with free two year oil changes and a lifetime power train warranty this is a combination that can not be beat. I have no problem returning again to purchase another auto.

Jessicanickelxo
5/21/2015

"Very happy customer!!!"

Todd and Steve were great and made my car buying experience easy! I would definitely recommend purchasing a car from this dealership!

EJP
5/19/2015

"Great experience"

I always dread buying a car. This was a stress free experience. We went in with an idea of what we wanted. The selection was excellent. We found a 2014 CRV with low mileage. It was perfect for our family. KC and JJ rounded off our experience. They were polite, friendly, and very professional. It was a great experience. I would recommend to everyone.

J.J.

DP
5/17/2015

"Great experience!"

I had a great experience at Boch! My salesperson Peter was wonderful - knowledgeable, friendly, and pleasant to work with. He provided me with all the information I needed to make an informed decision. The finance department helped me get the best rate for my loan. The whole process was very organized and hassle-free. I definitely recommend buying at Boch!

Missanaliz
5/13/2015

"Jayson Mirabal very professional and the nicest person "

Highly recommended this place it's was easy and fast for me I bought a white 2012 Honda Accord when others said no he said said yes he got me into what I wanted my dream car if you need a car go see jayson he'll hook you up loved that he spoke my native language. Thank you jayson see you again when I but my future car

May 16, 2015

We are truly happy that Jayson could get you in your dream car. Thank you for your kind words and business. We hope you enjoy your new car! Scott Braga- General Manager

vfernandes
5/11/2015

"Excellent experience"

They helped me find a car that best suited my wants and needs. Also the staff was super friendly! We also trayed in an old car for more money than we were expecting. The stay was a little longer than we were expecting because we had to wait for the new car to be cleaned and the old car to be sold.

May 16, 2015

We are pleased that we could get you into a newer car and take in your trade. Sorry for the inconvenience of the wait. Sometimes the process takes a little longer than expected. We hope you enjoy your car! Scott Braga- General Manager

Toyota girl
4/16/2015

"New to me car"

I had a great experience buying a car from Boch New to you! I love the fact that they offer a lifetime warranty! My salesman Michael and the sales manager and JJ in financing were awesome! Everything went very smoothly!

May 16, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Michael and JJ! We are glad that everything went smoothly for you when purchasing from our dealership and we are glad that you are happy with the lifetime warranty that we offer on most of our cars. Scott Braga- General Manager

KG
4/16/2015

"Unethical"

Unfortunately my experience with this dealership was very poor. After purchasing a vehicle it was found to have hidden damage not disclosed at purchase. After the last attempt for them to repair the grill it actually flew off my car on the highway. I had to put in an insurance claim to have it fixed correctly. Jay Spencer offered me a complimentary rental while they repaired the car. So far so good except the repair took longer than they expected so with out even telling me they arbitrarily decided to charge my credit card that they kept on file for the rental. Jay said he told me they would only cover 2 days which he never did say . Forget the fact that the delay in repair was on them not me and it was the service department that told him 2 days (not him telling me) but he still insisted even after his salesman Todd Borletto said he never heard him say anything about 2 days. Jay kept to the story. At least the dealership is consistent because I have called the GM Scott Braga several times but he must be really important because he didn't feel the need to return my call. Luckily I was able to have the charges reversed (thru the bank not Boch) and thru a friend am able to speak to someone a little higher than Scott and imagine he seemed to have the time to call me back.

May 16, 2015

Kevin, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience that the grill of your car had caused you. We assure you that our service department did everything that they could to fix it properly. After it being fixed, we apologize that the grill of your car continued to give you problems. As for the rental car, we were only trying to help you since you were a valued customer. Promising you the rental car for two days was to help you out while the car was being fixed. We are very sorry that you feel that way about the service we tried to provide for you. Scott Braga- General Manager

Reviews of Steve Sobande