Boch New To You

1201 Providence Highway,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Boch New To You Info
About Boch New To You

Boch New to You: serving pre-owned automotive shoppers and all Boston, MA, and RI drivers from the AutoMile, Route 1, Norwood, MA

About Boch New To You

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Free Tea
MrBurke
3/27/2015

"service department "

My car was towed to your location the error could not be duplicated and now it's running fine. I did purchase my car from KC but that was almost 3 years ago he did a great job

Gordan

Oscar
3/27/2015

"Missing safety equipment"

The car was missing a head restraint on a middle seat. Todd said he would get it. It took 4 months. I called often to remind him that I couldn't use all the seats. He didn't pick up the phone or call me back. I finally went over. He told me that he hadn't forgotten me and that someone was supposed to get the piece. Now, he said, he would get it for me. This was after 3 months of waiting. I waited another month with no contact. I went over for the last time. He seemed surprised when I told him that I had called many times and that he had ignored my messages. This time he went out back and eventually came back with the head rest. I paid over $30,000 for a car that I couldn't fully use for four months. When I finally confronted him, he fixed the situation seemingly easily. I did have a great experience with the service department.

Father of two
3/15/2015

"Great no presure experience"

We had been look for a while on line for a used car but could not find a good fit. We had heard about Boch New To You from a friend that was very happy with the eperience. We were looking for a SUV to be my sons first car. We were not in a hurry but the it had to be a perfect fit. It took over six weeks and many visits, there was never any presure. Just a phone call saying we might have one that you would be intrested in. In the end we found the perfect Expedition at a fair price. We were very happy with the total experince and have told everyone that is looking to get a used car this is the place to go.

Jack

taylorA2015
3/12/2015

"If you're looking to sell or buy your used car START AT BOCH"

This winter was brutal on all cars, but it was hardest on those low-to-the ground, sedan cars. I began my search for an small SUV in February and after much searching decided Boch was the best option because they have the largest inventory and offer Lifetime Warranty that has a $0 deductible. The customer service I received was exceptional and I couldn't be happier with my purchase!! This was my first ever trade-in and I was tentative about committing anywhere, but I was immediately put at ease by the professional and relaxed environment of Boch New To You, in Norwood Ma. Todd Borletto was the sales associate who helped me through the entire process. It was through his efforts that we found the best upgraded car and then the best deal possible. He found a car with the upgrades I was looking for, paired it with a high quality brand, and produced an amazing Honda SUV. My Toyota trade-in was evaluated fairly and generously, too, making the upgraded vehicle purchase within my reach financially. Very important! I can't begin to express how grateful to Todd Boretto and the whole staff of Boch. I would highly recommend Boch to anyone who is looking to trade in their vehicle for an exceptional used car. Taylor

Hyundai
3/11/2015

"don't trade back a car you bought here"

Make sure they show you all the cars in your price range then come back the few days and check it again. They always have similar cars around the same price. Don't be duped into buying now. And they can take even $500 off of their Velocity price. Now about the trade. No one knows how to or just won't help with a trade. I waited 1 hour before getting any assistance from the manager. The sales people all somehow disappeared once I mentioned trade in for a car purchased a few days ago. The receptionists were no help.

Toni Zagami, TJ

Ag2988
2/23/2015

"Good prices, friendly salesman"

I would absolutely recommend Boch New to You if you're in the market for an older, used vehicle. This place makes their money off of used cars and used cars only. The other dealership we went to was a make specific dealership that makes most of their money leasing new cars to recent college grads. When we went there to look at a used car, we felt as if we didn't matter much, almost like they didn't care if we bought a car or not. That was not the case here. When we went to Boch New to You, we were greeted by Michael immediately upon entering. Michael is great; friendly, knowledgable, soft spoken, everything your stereotypical image of a used car salesman is not. While he initially suggested some cars out of my price range, he quickly showed me the car I was interested in, and within 15 minutes of arriving, I was test driving the car I had called about. While there was some back and forth about the price, in the end we walked away with a good deal, a good experience over all, and with the car we came in to see originally. Michael even put the dealer plates on the car so I could drive it home (it was the weekend and we had to wait to insure/register.) He followed us 45 minutes to my house to get the plates back. That kind of customer service isn't standard in other dealerships. If you're in the market for an older used car, I definitely would suggest taking a look here. Buying a car, new or used, is never fun. However, the process here was less long and painful than other dealerships. We were in and out, including the test drive, in just over 4 hours. The lifetime waranty and 2 years of free oil changes were a definite plus. Thank you Michael!! We will definitely be back with other friends and family members in the future.

Michael Ayoub

adoig
2/15/2015

"Really helpful and transparent experience"

I visited Boch New to You with my son who is looking to replace his current aging car. We met with Palmer Claire, who despite being new to the dealership, could not have been more knowledgeable about their inventory or the process. The cars he showed us were just what we were looking for and in our general price range. Boch does a great job prepping these cars and offers a terrific drive train warranty. We test drove two cars. Jay Spencer helped make the experience even better by proposing a variety of financing options. My son and I had an extremely positive experience and will happily recommend Palmer and Jay to anyone interested in purchasing a used car. Their inventory is top notch and fairly priced.

Palmer Claire

February 16, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Palmer and Jay. We strive to make your experience here the best it can be and we are very pleased that we met your expectations throughout the process. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future! Scott Braga - General Manager.

Duke64
2/08/2015

"Great experience all round"

It was all round good visit no pressure to buy and Todd was great. I will tell anyone who is looking to buy go to boch

Financial guy his name I cant remeber

February 16, 2015

Thank you for your input on Todd and our finance department. Your business is greatly appreciated. Scott Braga - General Manager

Smh324
2/01/2015

"Great Experience"

We had such a great experience purchasing a car for my daughter that we went back and bought one for me! We were treated with courtesy and respect, which I didn't find at another dealership that we visited.

February 16, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and for your very kind review on our dealership! We hope both you and your daughter are enjoying your New To You vehicles. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Scott Braga - General Manager.

cboud71
1/23/2015

"Wonderful customer service"

We needed a vehicle as soon as possible. We were in a bind. The sales staff at Boch new to you worked with us to find the best vehicle. Jay Spencer understood our needs fully and went above and beyond to help us find our new vehicle. The Totota RAV4 is a perfect fit for our busy lives. We love it, our kids love it, and we wouldn't have been able to get it without the help of the Boch new to you staff. Especially, Scott Braga, Jay Spencer, and JJ in the finance department. The customer service is exceptional. I would recommend Boch new to you to all of my friends and family.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Jay, Scott, and JJ! We are thrilled that your entire family loves your New To You RAV4 and we hope you do for years to come! Scott Braga - General Manager

Reviews of Todd Borletto