Boch New To You

Salesperson
Peter Dalton, Sales Consultant, Boch New To You

Peter Dalton

July 27, 2017

"First time car buying experience made easy"

- Hlm1011

I unexpectedly had to buy a vehicle at the last minute, with minimal money for a down payment and being a first time buyer I was nervous. Between Khalil, Scott and Todd my experience was amazing. They really helped me out and made sure I got into the vehicle I wanted, made sure my payments were in my budget and made sure I got my warrantee. I'll definitely go back when it's time for another vehicle but I couldn't be more pleased with my experience today.

Scott Braga
Khalil Mansour
Todd Borletto

July 27, 2017

"Good experience."

- shopper

We were shopping for a used car, and at the suggestion of a friend, went to New to you. Peter Dalton was excellent, and while we did not ultimately purchase a car from him, I would recommend him to anyone

Peter Dalton

July 25, 2017

"Excellent customer care"

- Jqueen

Our experience was unforgettable! From the minute we stepped in the dealership, it was personalized care until we left. I recommend Boch to anyone who wants great customer service and a nice car...

Alfonso Lopez