Brandywine Mazda

Makes: Mazda

Overall Rating N/A

Brandywine Mazda
Brandywine Mazda Info

"I purchased a 2008 Mazda MX-5 from Brandywine Mazda only..."

I purchased a 2008 Mazda MX-5 from Brandywine Mazda only to decover the next day that they delivered a 2007. No one knows how it happened, not even the owner? Many conflicting stories were told to me including that the error was discovered Saturday night, the day of the sale. No one felt it necessary to called me to let me know I had the wrong car. I had to call the dealership on Monday morning. The car was returned and the deal cancelled. Brandywine offered to switch the cars, at a "great lose" of money to them, but I just didn't feel comfortable with the dealership. At best, Brandywine Mazda is incompetent at worst "very competent". If you want a Mazda, remember, Brandywine Mazda is not the only dealership in the area.

Jim Horvath, John Morzneti

"Had an OK time purchasing my car from this dealer, EXCEPT..."

Had an OK time purchasing my car from this dealer, EXCEPT for when I had to meet with the finance guy. What an unpleasant experience! I am young and female and was alone the day I purchased my car, so that was definitely not in my favor. Well, the guy started trying to sell me on all sorts of things I did not need. And yet he didn't bother to explain them to me. I kept saying no to everything; however, when he got to the Gap Insurance it sounded like it might be a good thing to have (based on his lousy explanation of gap insurance.) I left to call a friend to better understand this insurance and to decide whether I needed it. WELL, after she explained to me what Gap Insurance really is I realized it would never benefit me as I was putting enough money down on my car that it would essentially never be worth less than what I owed on the car. When I told the guy I didn't want it he proceeded for the rest of the miserable time I was stuck with him he proceeded to shake his head and mutter "I feel so bad for you that your friend gave you such terrible advice." I was livid by the time I left with my car. I would NEVER buy another car there if it meant having to sit in the room with that man again.

"Went into dealer with all intentions of buying a Mazda 6...."

Went into dealer with all intentions of buying a Mazda 6. I knew exactly what I wanted and had another price quote from a different dealer. Salesman tried to sell me everything but the color car/interior color I was looking for. Extremely unhelpful. Salesman also tried to tell me that the other dealer had obviously "low-balled" me because they don't know how they got to the price they were offering me. Left the dealer feeling extremely insulted and they completely wasted my time searching for an automatic when all along I wanted a 5 speed!!Definitely would NOT recommend Brandywine Mazda and I will NOT be purchasing my new Mazda from them.