Brunswick Subaru

Makes: Service Center|Subaru

Overall Rating 5

Brunswick Subaru
Brunswick Subaru Info

"Excellent, friendly service. All questions answered and..."

Excellent, friendly service. All questions answered and manager brought in for further details. Convenient financing and excellent rate for loan terms. Followup paperwork conveniently brought to home for signing. Jay Coates and Eric Gruhn spent quality time with us and were never pushy. Excellent overall. Other family members have purchased cars at Brunswick Subaru. We will join them in recommending your dealership.

Jay Coates, Eric Gruhn

"Karen Burval's dealership service was impecable. Her..."

Karen Burval's dealership service was impecable. Her professional expertise was greatly appreciated when trying to make the best purchase decision. I love my beautiful Subaru. So very pleased with the comfort, style and safety. I would highly recommend Karen Burval to any customer expecting quality care and service.

karen burval

"This was our family's second purchase of a Subaru..."

This was our family's second purchase of a Subaru from Karen Burval and our sixth over all.We are a very satisfied Subaru family.

Karen Burval

"Karen was very professional, fun, and made us a good..."

Karen was very professional, fun, and made us a good deal. She found just the car I wanted. The other sales people were polite and helpful - not sharks like at other dealerships. I highly recommend Karen and that dealership.

Karen Burval

"My experience of buying my first car was great. Everyone..."

My experience of buying my first car was great. Everyone at Brunswick Subaru was extremely helpful and kind. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Karen Burval, Mike LaGuardia

"Salesman Eric was easy to work with and we came in at a..."

Salesman Eric was easy to work with and we came in at a fair price. Karen showed me how to connect my inexpensive cell phone with the cars Bluetooth. I appreciate her patience and clarity with me. Brunswick Auto Mart is an excellent dealership and I would recommend them to anyone.

Eric Holly & Karen Burval

"I WAS IN FOR SERVICE AND MY VEHICLE WAS COMING TO LEASE..."

I WAS IN FOR SERVICE AND MY VEHICLE WAS COMING TO LEASE END. I WAS LOOKING AT VEHICLES IN THE SHOW ROOM,KAREN BURVAL ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO TEST DRIVE ONE AND I DID! KAREN AND MIKE LAQUARDIA WERE AWESOME TO WORK WITH. I WASN'T RUSHED OR HASSLED. THEY TOOK TIME WITH ME TO GO OVER PAPERWORK AND ANY QUESTIONS I HAD. HATS OF TO THE SALES STAFF AT BRUNSWICK AUTO MART!! I WOULD RECOMMEND BRUNSWICK AUTO MART TO ANYONE WHO WOULD BE LOOKING FOR A CAR .!

KAREN BURVAL AND MIKE LAGUARDIA

"It was a very pleasant buying experience! I e-mailed my..."

It was a very pleasant buying experience! I e-mailed my Lease Proposal for 2013 Subaru Legacy to Karen Burval. She called me shortly after, agreed with price I offered, and scheduled the appointment. During drive test my wife realized that interior color was too dark so she wanted different color with brighter interior. Karen found a nice Satin Pearl White w/Light Grey interior for us. It was same model with all the options we needed at no extra cost (some dealers charge extra $250 for white color). Karen was very knowledgeable and professional sales person! She did everything possible to keep us as customers for years ahead! Absolutely no pressure selling! She spent plenty of time to explain all the features of our new vehicle, paired Bluetooth, and answered all our questions. It wasn't just about a sale! It was making sure we were happy, satisfied, and would be customers again. Andrew