Cantore Auto Sales

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Overall Rating 5

Cantore Auto Sales
Cantore Auto Sales Info

"Recently purchased a used car, employees seem very honest..."

Recently purchased a used car, employees seem very honest and friendly. Very easy to talk to, no pressure, the only negative I would say is that they should know a little more about the cars they sell.

Ted

"After searching for a car for 5 days, Meeting salesmen..."

After searching for a car for 5 days, Meeting salesmen who only care if I bought from them not what i bought, It was good to meet Bobby at cantore a/s. he asked questions about my needs and then showed me 7 cars that fit my needs. He drove each car into the street so I could test drive and never became inpatient. He even brought the car to my mech for inspection. This company and the salesmen were the best! I highly recomm them Boca De'katz

Bobby cantore

"Saw a 2004 Chevy Avalanche z66 on Craigslist and came to..."

Saw a 2004 Chevy Avalanche z66 on Craigslist and came to testdrive the car. At that point I didn't knew the difference between the z66 and the z71 package so I asked him but he told me he didn't knew either - Come on: You are selling cars... You have to know those basic things!!! Anyway... The gas gauge was not working, the passengers seat window and the front right wheel bearing. We agreed that the guy I bought the car from (Bob) would take care of these things. He called me few days later, that everything was fixed and the car was ready for pick up. I checked the window and it worked. I drove about 5 miles and the gas gauge went from 1/4 to empty, so I filled up the tank for about $30. Then it went from empty to Full and stayed there for 10 minutes, then it went to 1/2, back to 3/4 and empty again. Then it came back to "low". Also the wheel bearing hadn't been fixed. Brought the car back the next day (40 minutes ride for me AND my wife - back and forth) and told him the problem - also one of the fog lights was not working at this point. After four days he called and said that it was fine now. I picked up the car (again 40 minutes ride for me AND my wife - back and forth) and the gas gauge was fixed AND the he fixed both rear wheel bearings because they caused the problem. So after the first mile I realized that the front wheel bearing was still causing troubles and the fog light still doesn't work. But now I am tired to go back again - so you'd be better off not choosing this dealer in the first place.

Bob

"Our car got totalled by a "little old man in a hat" and..."

Our car got totalled by a "little old man in a hat" and we needed to find a vehicle immediately. We had been to one dealership and were told we'd be called when they would have the type of vehicle we wanted because "we get these in all the time". We left there and went to Cantore Auto Sales. Mike was extremely pleasant and very helpful. We looked at the pick up truck we had seen in the papers and although it was clean and beautiful, I didn't want a vehicle with that much mileage. Mike showed us another Dogdge Dakota P/U truck that was a year younger and had 30,000 less miles. It also had a nicer cab with leather upholstery. He worked with us on the price and it fit our budget perfectly. We took it for a test ride and didn't like the feel of the brakes. There was a small ding in the windshield as well. They replaced the brakes completely and replaced the windshield as well. I feel as if I am driving a brand new truck. I'm extremely satisfied and would recommend anyone to Cantore Auto Sales. They are courteous, efficient and true to their promises.

Mike

"I was looking for a in-expensive dependable first car for..."

I was looking for a in-expensive dependable first car for my 18 year old daughter.I had approx 2 months before needing it.Every dealership i visited i received the same response from,Heres my card & call me when your ready to buy!! NOT ONE salesman ever took the time to help me whatsoever!!! I am absolutely lucky & thrilled the day i walked into Cantore Auto Sales in West Islip!!! I was immediately greeted by a big smile & firm hand shake by Nick Egan..I explained that i was not ready to buy for about 1-2 months & i did not want to waste any of his valuable time..Much to my suprise he replied how my time was even more valuable to him as a potential customer!! In all of my years in car shopping,I have NEVER felt so important & put at ease as quickly as Nick Egan made me feel!!! He explained how he was also a family man with 3 great children & 3 even better grandchildren.(his face seemed to light up each time he spoke of his wife of 20 yrs & especially his 3 grandchildren!!)..To make a long story short...I purchased a great car from Nick Egan w/in only 2 weeks of my visit!!! I was not "sold" a car!! I purchased one & also found a GREAT-HONEST & CARING salesman in NICK EGAN!!! I would not only recomend Nick Egan but would have to insist upon going to see him if anyone I know needs a car or truck...MR.Cantore has avery valuable asset in him..

Nick Egan

"I shopped for a car 3 months, I was not comfortable with..."

I shopped for a car 3 months, I was not comfortable with any of the dealers until a friend recommended CANTORE AUTO SALES. I worked with BOBBY CANTORE he was able to help with my credit issues and found me a car I love. The best part of shopping at cantore auto was that no one attempted to force me to purchase a car I did not want. Bobby cantore took the time to show me different cars and even allowed me test drive 3 different cars, never getting frustrated with my indecision. I am glad I went there and recommend everyone visit cantore auto sales. everyone there was wonderful however Bobby really went above and beyond in helping me. GOOD LUCK. i hope everyone is as pleased as I am. MARIA

BOBBY CANTORE

"These guys are really great to do business with. They..."

These guys are really great to do business with. They work with your credit and are not hasseling at all. They have a real nice inventory and they made this whole process so much easier. I would recommend this shop and these guys to anyone. Very well worth the time and real nice guys

Kevin and Chris

"ive given this dealership my rating for one reason only,..."

ive given this dealership my rating for one reason only, the manager nick egan. he was patient, outgoing, understanding, and funny. he made my expierience with this dealership very pleasureable. anyone in the market for a used car, i reccomend you visit nick :)

Nick Egan

"I AM DEALING WITH IVAN, AND I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE I..."

I AM DEALING WITH IVAN, AND I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE I KNOW TO PURCHASE FROM HIM. HE HAS BEEN UNDERSTANDING WITH MY CREDIT, AND FINANCIAL SITUATIONS, AND WAS WILLING TO WORK WITH ME.I THANK GOD THAT I WENT TO CANTORE AUTO SALES.

IVAN