Cochran Infiniti of South Hills

Makes: Infiniti|Service Center

Cochran Infiniti of South Hills

Cochran Infiniti of South Hills Info
About Cochran Infiniti of South Hills

Welcome to Cochran Infiniti of South Hills. Our goal is to provide you with the best car buying experience possible. We are here to assist you every step of the way, from parts and service to help with financing. We have a wide selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, and our friendly, knowledgeable sales team is eager to help you find the one that’s right for you. Our commitment to our customers doesn’t end when the ownership experience begins. The skilled technicians in our service and parts departments are waiting to provide you with the care your vehicle deserves. If you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, make Cochran Infiniti of South Hills your next stop; located just minutes south of the Liberty Tubes on West Liberty Avenue.

About Cochran Infiniti of South Hills Learn More

Saturday Closed

GS35
10/30/2014

"Horrible"

Have had my FX 35 for 5 days now. Never return calls. Took the vehicle in for flashing air bag light and passenger side front end noise. Came back to me with an estimate for over $4,000 worth of work! Lol. Researched the air bag issue online and found a master tech from Infiniti that has provided me the code for the false air bag alarm. Cochran wanted to replace it and it just needs reset! Catalytic convertor bracket missing. Instead of replacing the brackets they want to replace both convertors. Really???? Will have Midas fix for $100. Estimate for over $1,000 to replace strut mount brackets and struts. The struts on the vehicle are 2 months old. Wanted over $400 for the mounts, found online for $78 for the pair. Local mechanic will install for $150. A bolt was missing on the drivers side wheel bearing. They want to replace the entire bearing instead of the bolt. Said the tires needed balanced. They just balanced the tires 4 months ago. I worked in this same building for McMinn Olds in the service department, and also at Batey Chevy as a service advisor. These guys are horrible!! Plus this vehicle only has 80,000miles. Never again with another Infiniti or Cochran!! Back to Lexus I guess

Greg Staab

Cochran Infiniti of South Hills responded to this review

November 03, 2014

Joe, We understand your frustration if you don’t feel you received an honest quote for your vehicle service. We’re very sorry to hear this. Our service department evaluated your vehicle and priced everything that required attention in order to provide you a comprehensive estimate. You are of course under no obligation to address all of these issues at the current time. Regarding the airbag code, it is our responsibility to investigate such issues as thoroughly as possible as safety is a top priority. Our Director of Customer Care has reached out to you directly to discuss the matter and attempt to resolve any concerns to your satisfaction. We sincerely hope you’ll allow us the opportunity to earn back your business. Sincerely, #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

Barb79
9/30/2014

"Got annoyed sales rep and rude treatment"

I was looking at trading in my 2007 G35x for a new 2013 g37x. The deal with Jordan was going fine until he got frustrated and rudely said that it was the best they could do. I respect if we cant come to agreement on pricing, but then he stormed into the managers office and threw the papers and said "she doesn't want to buy a car!" The customer service manager Calvin called me and apologized but made me feel like I was the one being rude and said they "did all they could." Look, this is a business and just because I didn't buy a car doesn't give the salespeople an excuse to be rude and intimidating. As a single woman, buying a car is intimidating enough!

Elaine Corbin

amhpensfan
8/12/2014

"truly exceptional "

Always great work and Greg Staab always is fantastic. Infiniti is A+ in all they do. Cochran always goes above and beyond all expections! Thanks!

Loui440
7/20/2014

"Great job guys"

The team there is always great to work with! They said I did not need a certain service and charged me less. When does that happen? Only here!

JMB0929
5/14/2014

"Prompt service on my car and Great Customer service! "

There was a recall on my car & also while I had it there being serviced I asked for an oil change. The car was done prompt, professional and the recall looks great! Oil change was done and also when I picked up my car it was washed and vacuumed for me! Not only was the work done great but also importantly great communication during the process of my car being serviced as of times to pick up were excellent! Just seconds when you walk in the door you feel welcomed right away with the amount of employees that would like to help you!

Ryan Klanchar

Sjmcwilliams
1/02/2014

"Will was so helpful in the purchase of our new Infiniti. ..."

Will was so helpful in the purchase of our new Infiniti. He answered any questions we had and ensured we were Buying the right car for our family. I would highly recommend Will to all of my friends and family.

dlacek
12/31/2013

"I visited the service department for service on my G35..."

I visited the service department for service on my G35 and was greeted promptly upon arrival. Ryan took time to explain the service process and how long I should expect to be at the dealer based on the work being done. Ryan checked back throughout the process to update me on the progress of the work. The vehicle was completed in the time expected. This was a very good experience and I would recommend this service department to anyone.

Ryan Klanchar

SHFG
10/22/2013

"Wonderful experience! Calvin and Will were great! I..."

Wonderful experience! Calvin and Will were great! I love the Infiniti! It was a special treat to see "Welcome Karen Dalzotto" on the board at the entrance of the dealership.

dasan2000
9/22/2013

"I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. Jordan..."

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. Jordan Abromovitz was my sales consultant who assisted me with my purchase. He was very respectful and patient through the buying process. He clearly and patiently explained the different features of the car I was interested in the as well as the pricing. I had visited the Monroeville #1 Cochran Infiniti dealership where i was more or less blown off and told to come back a diferent day. Jordan Abromovitz saved a sale for the #1 Cochran auto group and Infiniti because i was so disappointed in how I was treated at the Monroeville location I was considering buying/leasing a BMW instead of an Infinity. The sales experience with Jordan was like buying a car from an old friend!!! I was made to feel at home at their dealership and thats exactly what I am looking for when I am prepparing to spend a substantial amout of money. MONROEVILLE #1 COCHRAN INFINITI TAKE A LESSON!!!

Bobesper
9/08/2013

"Great experience, very friendly and helpful staff. I..."

Great experience, very friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend Cochran Infinity to family and friends. Buying a car has always been stressful and frustrating but Cochran Infinity made the process easy.

Reviews of Frank Polenta