Cochran Infiniti of South Hills

Calvin Lane, Retail Performance Director, Cochran Infiniti of South Hills

Calvin Lane

Retail Performance Director

November 14, 2016

"Got bumper finally fixed"

- Vladimir

I've recently purchased an Infiniti CPO g37. All went well at the beginning - I choose the car, long test-drive, sales guy was pretty competent so I thought these guys can be dealt with. Next day when I came to close the deal I've spotted that car have some damage on the front bumper. Not really sure whether it was here the first time I've driven the car but anyways when I asked Sales Consultant about it he told me that this is likely an easy fix and should be addressed during the Certification process. I've asked either for discount for that dent or just a repair. He answered that they rather repair it and he is gonna make a service appointment in a couple of days. Though there happened to be a misunderstanding with the repair work at the beginning but it was resolved to my satisfaction. So I've got my car picked up for repair, been provided a loaner and next evening driver returned my g back with bumper fixed as promised.

September 17, 2016

"service"

- richa

Brought my boyfriends car Q70 for service here. Very impressed by Greg Stabb, he works with you schedule. loaner was offered as the wait was only half hour i decided to wait there.

September 10, 2016

"Professional treatment "

- KVO

Very impressed with the service department and how they schedule, treat, and complete the job on my husband's Infiniti Q50S. They take the car at it's scheduled time, do the work, and even search according to the vin number for any additional things that may need attention. If I ask ahead for a loner, it's done.

2016 Infiniti QX60