Cochran Infiniti of South Hills

Makes: Infiniti|Service Center

Cochran Infiniti of South Hills
Cochran Infiniti of South Hills Info
About Cochran Infiniti of South Hills

Welcome to Cochran Infiniti of South Hills. Our goal is to provide you with the best car buying experience possible. We are here to assist you every step of the way, from parts and service to help with financing. We have a wide selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, and our friendly, knowledgeable sales team is eager to help you find the one that’s right for you. Our commitment to our customers doesn’t end when the ownership experience begins. The skilled technicians in our service and parts departments are waiting to provide you with the care your vehicle deserves. If you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, make Cochran Infiniti of South Hills your next stop; located just minutes south of the Liberty Tubes on West Liberty Avenue.

About Cochran Infiniti of South Hills Learn More

Saturday Closed

"Got annoyed sales rep and rude treatment"

I was looking at trading in my 2007 G35x for a new 2013 g37x. The deal with Jordan was going fine until he got frustrated and rudely said that it was the best they could do. I respect if we cant come to agreement on pricing, but then he stormed into the managers office and threw the papers and said "she doesn't want to buy a car!" The customer service manager Calvin called me and apologized but made me feel like I was the one being rude and said they "did all they could." Look, this is a business and just because I didn't buy a car doesn't give the salespeople an excuse to be rude and intimidating. As a single woman, buying a car is intimidating enough!

"truly exceptional "

Always great work and Greg Staab always is fantastic. Infiniti is A+ in all they do. Cochran always goes above and beyond all expections! Thanks!

"Great job guys"

The team there is always great to work with! They said I did not need a certain service and charged me less. When does that happen? Only here!

"Prompt service on my car and Great Customer service! "

There was a recall on my car & also while I had it there being serviced I asked for an oil change. The car was done prompt, professional and the recall looks great! Oil change was done and also when I picked up my car it was washed and vacuumed for me! Not only was the work done great but also importantly great communication during the process of my car being serviced as of times to pick up were excellent! Just seconds when you walk in the door you feel welcomed right away with the amount of employees that would like to help you!

Ryan Klanchar

"Will was so helpful in the purchase of our new Infiniti. ..."

Will was so helpful in the purchase of our new Infiniti. He answered any questions we had and ensured we were Buying the right car for our family. I would highly recommend Will to all of my friends and family.

"I visited the service department for service on my G35..."

I visited the service department for service on my G35 and was greeted promptly upon arrival. Ryan took time to explain the service process and how long I should expect to be at the dealer based on the work being done. Ryan checked back throughout the process to update me on the progress of the work. The vehicle was completed in the time expected. This was a very good experience and I would recommend this service department to anyone.

Ryan Klanchar

"Wonderful experience! Calvin and Will were great! I..."

Wonderful experience! Calvin and Will were great! I love the Infiniti! It was a special treat to see "Welcome Karen Dalzotto" on the board at the entrance of the dealership.

"I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. Jordan..."

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. Jordan Abromovitz was my sales consultant who assisted me with my purchase. He was very respectful and patient through the buying process. He clearly and patiently explained the different features of the car I was interested in the as well as the pricing. I had visited the Monroeville #1 Cochran Infiniti dealership where i was more or less blown off and told to come back a diferent day. Jordan Abromovitz saved a sale for the #1 Cochran auto group and Infiniti because i was so disappointed in how I was treated at the Monroeville location I was considering buying/leasing a BMW instead of an Infinity. The sales experience with Jordan was like buying a car from an old friend!!! I was made to feel at home at their dealership and thats exactly what I am looking for when I am prepparing to spend a substantial amout of money. MONROEVILLE #1 COCHRAN INFINITI TAKE A LESSON!!!

"Great experience, very friendly and helpful staff. I..."

Great experience, very friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend Cochran Infinity to family and friends. Buying a car has always been stressful and frustrating but Cochran Infinity made the process easy.

"#1 Cochran Infiniti of the South Hills is the most..."

#1 Cochran Infiniti of the South Hills is the most professional and courteous dealership with whom I have ever worked. Their sales (Jordan Abromovitz), Service (Derek Baer) and management representation (Calvin Lane) is tremendous! The entire purchasing process was efficient and painless. I would recommend them to anyone at any time.

Frank Polenta