Cochran Infiniti of South Hills

3220 West Liberty Avenue,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15216
Cochran Infiniti of South Hills Info
About Cochran Infiniti of South Hills

Welcome to Cochran Infiniti of South Hills. Our goal is to provide you with the best car buying experience possible. We are here to assist you every step of the way, from parts and service to help with financing. We have a wide selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, and our friendly, knowledgeable sales team is eager to help you find the one that’s right for you. Our commitment to our customers doesn’t end when the ownership experience begins. The skilled technicians in our service and parts departments are waiting to provide you with the care your vehicle deserves. If you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle, make Cochran Infiniti of South Hills your next stop; located just minutes south of the Liberty Tubes on West Liberty Avenue.

About Cochran Infiniti of South Hills Learn More

magic thud
11/06/2015

"Service"

Bought a used QX56 from dealer in West Virginia. Returned from business trip and was stranded at Pittsburgh Airport with an electrical problem. Had AAA take vehicle to South Hills Infinity. Diagnosed quickly and ordered part. Helped me get another car for a day. Problem solved, part replaced, and cost was much less than feared. That was over a year ago. Have since taken my QX56 to Cochran for service and a simple heater fix. Greg Stabb and everyone there has been very professional and treated me with great respect. My grade is definitely five stars. I feel like they have always been honest, clearly explained things, and cared about me. Thanks Cochran Infinity South Hills !!!!!

Greg Stabb

November 09, 2015

Thank you for choosing us to repair your QX56. We are happy to hear it was a pleasant experience. Thanks again.

Casuehr
9/08/2015

"Very happy with my service!"

I was not happy that I had a problem with my G37 but I was very happy with how Greg and his staff handled it.

Greg

Steve R.
8/26/2015

"Service Department is Awful"

I bought a 2010 EX35 from Cochran Infiniti at the end of 2010. The sales experience was fine, but my experience with the service department has been awful. They do a poor job of diagnosing issues and when they miss something, which they do often, the fail and refuse to take any responsibility for their gross incompetence. They claim to do multi-point inspections, but either the inspection does not cover simple, obvious parts like the air filter, or they are simply liars. They changed my oil in July 2015 and in less than one month I had to take the car back for an engine performance issue. One recommendation was replacement of the air filter. How is it possible that the air filter went bad in a span of 3 weeks. My service rep tried to tell me that I put 4,000 miles on my care since my last visit which is laugable. The car only has 41,000 in 5 years.

Zachary Sikora

September 23, 2015

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while getting your vehicle serviced. It is our understanding that the cost of repairs were covered as a goodwill gesture at the time of the incident due to our mistake. Thank you for your feedback.

s0125618
2/07/2015

"nice job"

Went in for a key replacement and they made it as convenient as possible. Nice waiting area and they washed outside and inside of vehicle.

Greg

steventjredhead
12/10/2014

"Shocking Experience"

I am in the market to purchase a pre-owned vehicle and my experience at Cochran could not have been worse. My fiancee and I were passed between several sales people and ultimately worked with a lady who was new to the job. She could not have been more poorly trained to sell a pre-owned vehicle. She had no knowledge whatsoever of the features, price, inventory options, etc. not to mention not even knowing how to locate a particular vehicle on the lot. We came in to simply test drive a vehicle and ended up taking over two hours to drive two cars for a total of 20 minutes. We needed to consult at least 5 other Infiniti/Nissan sales reps to get the necessary questions answered. Ultimately this experience is a reflection on the training and culture of a dealership and I by no means blame someone who is new to the job. Our saleswoman should have been shadowed by an experienced rep to answer our questions. The dealership was NOT busy at the time of our visit and I should not feel like a second class citizen regardless of if I am buying a clunker or a high end vehicle. I will never step foot in ANY Cochran dealership ever again and will be taking my business elsewhere - to me it is worth the two hour drive to the next nearest Infiniti dealer to receive even a mediocre level of customer service.

Unknown

December 15, 2014

Steven, We understand your disappointment if you've had a negative experience. We're very sorry for this, as it's our #1 goal to provide each customer with exceptional customer service. We understand you were looking for a particular vehicle within very specific cost parameters. We're sorry we were unable to find what you were looking for, but we're happy to hear you were able to locate this vehicle in Chicago. During your conversations with our management team, you mentioned that you spend a great deal of time traveling back and forth from Chicago, therefore this made good logistical sense. When your car is ready for service, we'd appreciate the opportunity to work with you and restore your faith in #1 Cochran. Sincerely, #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

GS35
10/30/2014

"Horrible"

Have had my FX 35 for 5 days now. Never return calls. Took the vehicle in for flashing air bag light and passenger side front end noise. Came back to me with an estimate for over $4,000 worth of work! Lol. Researched the air bag issue online and found a master tech from Infiniti that has provided me the code for the false air bag alarm. Cochran wanted to replace it and it just needs reset! Catalytic convertor bracket missing. Instead of replacing the brackets they want to replace both convertors. Really???? Will have Midas fix for $100. Estimate for over $1,000 to replace strut mount brackets and struts. The struts on the vehicle are 2 months old. Wanted over $400 for the mounts, found online for $78 for the pair. Local mechanic will install for $150. A bolt was missing on the drivers side wheel bearing. They want to replace the entire bearing instead of the bolt. Said the tires needed balanced. They just balanced the tires 4 months ago. I worked in this same building for McMinn Olds in the service department, and also at Batey Chevy as a service advisor. These guys are horrible!! Plus this vehicle only has 80,000miles. Never again with another Infiniti or Cochran!! Back to Lexus I guess

November 03, 2014

Joe, We understand your frustration if you don’t feel you received an honest quote for your vehicle service. We’re very sorry to hear this. Our service department evaluated your vehicle and priced everything that required attention in order to provide you a comprehensive estimate. You are of course under no obligation to address all of these issues at the current time. Regarding the airbag code, it is our responsibility to investigate such issues as thoroughly as possible as safety is a top priority. Our Director of Customer Care has reached out to you directly to discuss the matter and attempt to resolve any concerns to your satisfaction. We sincerely hope you’ll allow us the opportunity to earn back your business. Sincerely, #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

Barb79
9/30/2014

"Got annoyed sales rep and rude treatment"

I was looking at trading in my 2007 G35x for a new 2013 g37x. The deal with Jordan was going fine until he got frustrated and rudely said that it was the best they could do. I respect if we cant come to agreement on pricing, but then he stormed into the managers office and threw the papers and said "she doesn't want to buy a car!" The customer service manager Calvin called me and apologized but made me feel like I was the one being rude and said they "did all they could." Look, this is a business and just because I didn't buy a car doesn't give the salespeople an excuse to be rude and intimidating. As a single woman, buying a car is intimidating enough!

Elaine Corbin

amhpensfan
8/12/2014

"truly exceptional "

Always great work and Greg Staab always is fantastic. Infiniti is A+ in all they do. Cochran always goes above and beyond all expections! Thanks!

Loui440
7/20/2014

"Great job guys"

The team there is always great to work with! They said I did not need a certain service and charged me less. When does that happen? Only here!

JMB0929
5/14/2014

"Prompt service on my car and Great Customer service! "

There was a recall on my car & also while I had it there being serviced I asked for an oil change. The car was done prompt, professional and the recall looks great! Oil change was done and also when I picked up my car it was washed and vacuumed for me! Not only was the work done great but also importantly great communication during the process of my car being serviced as of times to pick up were excellent! Just seconds when you walk in the door you feel welcomed right away with the amount of employees that would like to help you!

Ryan Klanchar