Davis Hyundai

Faulkner Hyundai - Philadelphia

Hyundai City

MATTHEWEMMONS72
2/05/2016

"First Time Hyundai Buyer!!"

I just purchased a new 2016 Hyundai Elantra, and I love it! The MPG, is perfect for my needs for driving a far distance for work, and the warranty seals the deal with a 10-year, 100,000 miles. With my old car dealership, I didn't even get half of that. I know this car will last me for many years! Thank you Davis Hyundai for your quick/wonderful service.

Curt Baker

lipton18
1/30/2016

"Awesome all around!"

I went in to shop around for some used cars as my car has been acting up this winter. I went in and was immediately greeted by Curtis "Mookie". He was extremely friendly and patient. He showed me a number of vehicle right within in my price range. Absolutely the best experience in buying a car I've ever had. Process was quick, easy, and best of all painless! The managers were awesome as well. All around a great team. Definitely recommending to all my friends!

Curtis Deloatch

SINLOISHEEHAN
1/29/2016

"car buying experience"

excellent experience, salesperson was excellent and experienced. Everything was gone over in detail in regards to my purchase to include scheduling my first maintenance visit.

Ufuoma Edojah

AKRUTH321
1/29/2016

"Great place I trust to take both my cars!"

The team as a whole is fantastic they always remember me when I come in and I feel like I'm leaving my car in good hands. Never too long of a wait to be helped with anything, finances, work, or maintenance. Overall, good place I can trust to get the job done right the first time.

CARLOSBENAVIDES1
1/26/2016

"Happy"

Dan Trinidad was very helpful best Will recommend dealership to anybody great service .was very straightforward and very helpful with all my car buying experience

Dan

Neyda514
1/25/2016

"excellent service"

In Davis Hyundai the entire staff was pleasant since the beginning, we went there looking for a safe car for my son and of course a good deal and we met Peter Shin, he was excellent, he asked the right questions and guide us to the best deal exactly what we were looking for my son Wesley.. I want to recommended this dealer to all my friends and families and of course Peter Shin for his great services.. keep up the good job!!

Peter Shin

CLARIDYT
1/22/2016

"Dedicated"

Service was great and the salesmen were very professional. There was no question or concern unanswered. I left the dealership feeling satisfied with my new vehicle and a week later, no regrets. Thanks Frank.

Frank Frazier

SHEREYLS
1/18/2016

"friendly and knowledgeable sales team at davis hyundai "

The people at davis hyundai are very nice I will be sure to use them again in the future. I was treated very friendly as soon as I pulled up in my old car. I wanted to leave out with a new car and that's just what I did. Thank you so much.

Fu, edward

TANGELLAWILLIAMS
1/15/2016

"A Good Experience at the Car Dealship "

A good experience; a very relaxed and friendly environment. Mr. Curt was very nice and patient with us. I'm in love my car.................Thank you very much.

Curt

JCM379
1/13/2016

"Couldn't get a loan"

I had recently run into trouble with my old car and I was tired of fixing it every other month. I decided it was time to upgrade so I tried to get a loan to finance a car online that I saw. No one would help me because they said I didn't make enough money. So I decided to go to a dealership to see if they would help me. I went into Davis Hyundai and Ufuoma Edojah greeted me at the door with kindness and professionalism. He helped me look at the car I was there to see and when I couldn't get financed for that one he worked with me for 4 hours on getting a lease to the car I now have. He really went to bat for me when no one else would work with me to get a loan. He really did a good job.

Ufuoma Edojah