Davis Hyundai

Lester Glenn Hyundai

mkia81
6/26/2015

"Excellent Service!"

Leonardo was my salesperson and he was great. I was in and out I didnt have to wait long the whole process was easy. I love my new 2015 Sonata especially th color blue I have. Leonardo sold me 2 cars within the last yrs. Such a great Salesperson.

Leonardo Morales

Dinerking
6/18/2015

"Great Experience!!"

Best and easiest car buying experience. My salesperson Leonardo was knowledgeable and a complete pleasure to deal with, even during negotiating our great deal!! Highly recommended sales professional and dealership..

Leonardo Morales

SVolcy
6/15/2015

"Davis Hyundai"

John Weber is a wonderful skilled Sales Rep and Customer Service Rep. He worked with me for a few months to make sure I get the car I wanted and within my budget. Thank you for all help.

John Weber

Rosemary Pasko
6/11/2015

"Great experience"

Salesman Frank Frazier was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Manager Bob Carbone worked hard to make our deal happen. Thanks guys I will recommend you to friends...

Frank and Bob.

sjm425
6/02/2015

"Best visit "

I visited davis hyundai and was wandering around the lot looking for a car. I was so undecided, didn't know which car was best for me and my family. Then a sales man came out and helped me, he explained the differences between the cars and what would be better. He had alot of knowledge of the cars. He was very helpful, nice, patient, and funny. Thank you Daniel Trinidad I will definitely recommend my friends to visit davis hyundai. ASK FOR DANIEL TRINIDAD!!

Daniel Trinidad

Tazal
6/02/2015

"I got my car serviced ."

I would like to say that Donna took excellent care of me. She was very friendly and helpfull I have never been treated better then the way she treat me she is a very caring person. And really good at her job. Their should be more people like her. Thank you very much Donna. Very hsppy customer Lori McNicholas

DONNA

VeryDisappointed
5/07/2015

"It's all in the details"

I bought a new Equus at Davis Hyundai... it was a leftover, and I was able to get a great price for it. The good news ends there. When I went to go look at / buy the Equus, I was kept waiting for over an hour waiting for a manager to come out of a meeting. Somehow internal meetings are more important than paying customers. When asked a detail about the vehicle, they did not know... the question was simply is the maintenance prepaid as it is on the current year models. Then, the next day they told me that they had called Hyundai to find out the answer and were told "only if it is on the window sticker". The salesman pulled MY window sticker out of HIS desk drawer. Turns out that not only the maintenance IS included, but it was right there on the sticker, but they couldn't be bothered to read it. The owners manual was missing form the car, as was one of the two keys. I brought the car up to have the new key programmed to the car and to have the oil changed (after sitting for a couple years on their lot). 2 hours later, the car emerged. Even looked nice and shiny. Not until I got home (down in Burlington County) did I see the streaks of oil down each side of my car... they had piled on the tire bright so much it sprayed off when I hit the highway! Took the car in for its first scheduled oil change today - at a local dealer, not at Davis. Got a call from that local dealer... seems Davis Hyundai never correctly had the car title to me in Hyundai's records, so Hyundai still believes Davis owns the car, and the maintenance will not be covered until they get it fixed. Six months to get the paperwork done, yet they didn't. Buyer Beware.

Saleman, Sales Manager, Service Manager

rk1010
5/02/2015

"Never felt pressured buying"

Had a great experience. Thank you guys. Never felt pressured. We love our Santa Fe limited. We will recommend this dealership to any other in central NJ

msoni
4/04/2015

"Second Hyundai Purchased"

I want to thank Mr. Ufuoma Edojah for being such a understanding, patient, helpful salesman with the purchase of my daughters car. This is my second vehicle purchased at Davis Hyundai and I am very pleased. Anyone looking for a Hyundai go see Ufuoma Edojah, he provided us with excellent service.

Ufuoma Edojah

donnak426
3/22/2015

"Excellent Experience at Davis Hyundai"

I received excellent customer service and care when buying my car. My experience was that the salesmen, Frank Frazier was very kind, patient and helpful. I recently returned to have my car serviced and the service dept experience was above average too. My car was still under warranty so there was no cost to me. The staff in the service dept,, especially Robert Moody was friendly and upbeat and it made the time go by quickly. My car was ready in about 45 mins when it was supposed to take up to 2 hours. I was very impressed and left a happy customer. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car. I know I will be a customer for life. I plan on buying and additional warranty so my car will be covered for any problems in the future. Good work Davis Hyundai! You have my vote!!! Sincerely, Donna Tonkin NE Philly

Frank Frazier, Robert Moody