Davis Hyundai

Hyundai City

Faulkner Hyundai - Philadelphia

Gail
8/12/2016

"Service. I love their service department. "

Davis' service department is awesome. The lounge is clean with wifi and coffee. The people who take care of us are professional and courteous. I never leave thinking I was over charged or was sold something I did not need. They advise me as to what to do. Many dealerships are sexist. I have walked out of a few. Not here. I am treated with respect and am not "talked down".

Trey and I think Christine

Doris, 2014
8/03/2016

"Great Experience "

Five stars seems not to be enough in comparison with another dealer in this area. What a pleasant experience to be treated as a valuable customer and not somebody that can be treated badly. From buying to servicing absolutely nice. As I have in the past, I will continue to refer friends and family to Davis Hyundai.

Lewis Shinkle

STACYANN404
7/27/2016

"Service Team"

Trey and the service team were very accommodating and super friendly during my 1st visit to Davis. I commute from South Philadelphia to Lawrenceville for work. But I won't be going anywhere else for my 2016 GT!

Trey Krajewski

Dory
7/26/2016

"Great Experience!"

Peter and the team at Davis Hyundai made it possible for me to but a great car and stay within my budget! Thank You Davis Hyundai!

Peter Shin

Kelly230
7/24/2016

"Great service!"

I had a sudden issue with my car and was able to receive great service even though I came without notice. I will definitely come again.

Trey Krajewski

smiley4919
6/10/2016

"Excellent car buying experience. "

No nonsense, no wasting of time, polite, and they listen to the customer. They get you what you ask for quickly and with a courteous approach. When I am ready to do another car purchase, Davis will be my first choice.

Pete Colletti

Melis8282
5/31/2016

"Awesome"

Had a great experience.. No pressure sales.. Leo was great showed me all options and features.. His patience and professionalism definitely was a huge factor in choosing Hyundai over other the competition.. Thank you

Leonardo Morales

DAVIS HYUNDAI
5/31/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE"

I HAD AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE AT DAVIS HYUNDAI. LEONARDO WAS MY SALES MAN THE DAY I WAS THERE, HE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK TO PURCHASE MY HYUNDAI FROM DAVIS.

LEONARDO

Claire
5/30/2016

"OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP! OUTSTANDING VEHICLE!"

Leasing a new 2017 Hyundai Elantra at Davis Hyundai was among the best, most efficient, and most pleasant purchasing experiences I have ever had in my over 40 years of car ownership. The salesman was very professional, accommodating, efficient, and thorough in presenting us with information that we needed in order to make our purchase decision. Our new vehicle was delivered to us in less than three hours. The vehicle was meticulously prepped. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a great vehicle purchasing/leasing experience. I should add that I came out of a 2013 Elantra when I purchased my 2017 Elantra. My 2017 Elantra is one awesome car!! I love it! I'm getting 37/38 mpg on the highway. The quality of the phone/bluetooth is outstanding. And I can run my cell phone GPS through the Elantra's display screen. Again, one awesome vehicle!! One awesome dealership!!

Salesman, Fu.......and sales manager, Jason. Both terrific to work with!!

Gail
5/30/2016

"Service"

Davis service department is one of the best service departments I have ever experienced. I am treated with dignity and they only do what is necessary. Many times women are treated like the village idiot at car dealerships and service departments. Not here. Their prices are competitive and their work is excellent.

Trey