Davis Hyundai

Faulkner Hyundai - Philadelphia

MsRene'
5/02/2016

"Excellent "

I needed a bigger car for my growing kids, and a very nice young man by the name of Kyle helped me. I was very skeptical when I walked into the dealership, but he changed my mind! Very satisfied with my vehicle :)

Kyle

SingleDad
4/30/2016

"Talk to Peter Shin and Jason"

To date I have purchased two cars from Davis Hyundai, and this far I have been pleased with my purchases. Unfortunately the first car was totaled in an accident, and Peter was very responsive in helping me find another vehicle that was suitable for my needs. He also was helpful in arranging for a prorated refund on the warrantee that I had purchased with the prior vehicle. Jason was also instrumental in making sure the vehicle was cleaned up and ready for delivery. I appreciate them going the extra mile for me.

Peter Shin and Jason Sandfort

Pharmanancy
4/30/2016

"Exceeded my expectations "

I went to this dealer thinking it would be a horrible experience like it always is, but it was the complete opposite, Curtis made it fun , informative and a breeze, the whole time he said he'd make me happy, and he did , thanks Curtis and Davis Hyundai u guys are the best

Curtis deloatch

Mrs. Juanita
4/21/2016

"Great Expirence"

I went to my 2016 Honda a Tucson. I met Frank Frazier who is very knowledgeable and informative about the purchase of my vehicle. He didn't rush through things and by the time my purchase was done I understood everything I needed to. I would recommend Frank and Dave is Honday to anyone looking to purchase a car or SUV.

Frank Frazier Jason Sandfort

Jaredlee
4/07/2016

"Purchase a suv"

I was looking for something bigger then my Camarillo, I told my salesman Pete Colletti what I was looking for and showed me a Hyundai Tucson. What a great suv it is what I was looking for. Thank you

Peter colletti

David Grace
4/01/2016

"Great service,helpful sales associates who don't pressure u!"

Leo and the team at Davis Hyundai made the car buying process as painless as possible. I left with a great car and a great deal. Thank you Davis Hyundai!

Leonardo Morales

Kathy1209
3/31/2016

"Thanks Kyle!"

Had a great experience at Davis. Was taken care of but a pleasant and knowledgeable young man, Kyle. I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and Family.

Kyle

Ms. Lmarie82
3/31/2016

"Great Experience!!"

I had a great experience throughout the entire process at Davis Hyundai.. My salesperson was experienced and really made things easy for us to make the right decision.. He was not over bearing or pushy which was awesome.. Will be back for my sons car soon..

Leonardo

Nancy
3/30/2016

"Great service"

I bought a new Hyundai Tucson, Pete Colletti really took care of me. I would. Recommend Him to anyone. I'm so happy with my purchase, thank you so much Davis Hyundai.

Pete colletti

yourfavteacher73
3/29/2016

"Mookie is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Gosh, from the time i was greeted until the time i was leaving, i was treated with so much respect, gratitude, and graciousness, mookie says he's " new school salesman" and you know what? I totally agree, im a school teacher and I buy cars every decade, the 80's 90's and early 2000's by three different 50 yr old men, and mookie treated me wayyy better than them, this was an awesome buying experience... who ever reads this, go to mookie, you will not be let down.and you we had a very nice photo op, he has pictures all over his wall at his desk, I love it thanks again mookie

mookie