Davis Hyundai

Hyundai City

Faulkner Hyundai - Philadelphia

smiley4919
6/10/2016

"Excellent car buying experience. "

No nonsense, no wasting of time, polite, and they listen to the customer. They get you what you ask for quickly and with a courteous approach. When I am ready to do another car purchase, Davis will be my first choice.

Pete Colletti

Melis8282
5/31/2016

"Awesome"

Had a great experience.. No pressure sales.. Leo was great showed me all options and features.. His patience and professionalism definitely was a huge factor in choosing Hyundai over other the competition.. Thank you

Leonardo Morales

DAVIS HYUNDAI
5/31/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE"

I HAD AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE AT DAVIS HYUNDAI. LEONARDO WAS MY SALES MAN THE DAY I WAS THERE, HE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK TO PURCHASE MY HYUNDAI FROM DAVIS.

LEONARDO

Claire
5/30/2016

"OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP! OUTSTANDING VEHICLE!"

Leasing a new 2017 Hyundai Elantra at Davis Hyundai was among the best, most efficient, and most pleasant purchasing experiences I have ever had in my over 40 years of car ownership. The salesman was very professional, accommodating, efficient, and thorough in presenting us with information that we needed in order to make our purchase decision. Our new vehicle was delivered to us in less than three hours. The vehicle was meticulously prepped. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a great vehicle purchasing/leasing experience. I should add that I came out of a 2013 Elantra when I purchased my 2017 Elantra. My 2017 Elantra is one awesome car!! I love it! I'm getting 37/38 mpg on the highway. The quality of the phone/bluetooth is outstanding. And I can run my cell phone GPS through the Elantra's display screen. Again, one awesome vehicle!! One awesome dealership!!

Salesman, Fu.......and sales manager, Jason. Both terrific to work with!!

Gail
5/30/2016

"Service"

Davis service department is one of the best service departments I have ever experienced. I am treated with dignity and they only do what is necessary. Many times women are treated like the village idiot at car dealerships and service departments. Not here. Their prices are competitive and their work is excellent.

Trey

Louis A Scatina
5/24/2016

"Oil change"

Excellent service, in and out in no time. Free car wash, waiting area was great to. I won't go to any other place to have my vehicle serviced.

I think it was jim

Jac425
5/22/2016

"Excellent, friendly , helpful, fair ,knowledgeable "

Great lease option experience, super deal on new vehicle best sales representative I've dealt with in quite awhile, definitely would recommend Pete Colletti to anyone who is considering a new or preowned Hyundai Pete got me a great deal

Pete Colletti and Miguel

MsRene'
5/02/2016

"Excellent "

I needed a bigger car for my growing kids, and a very nice young man by the name of Kyle helped me. I was very skeptical when I walked into the dealership, but he changed my mind! Very satisfied with my vehicle :)

Kyle

SingleDad
4/30/2016

"Talk to Peter Shin and Jason"

To date I have purchased two cars from Davis Hyundai, and this far I have been pleased with my purchases. Unfortunately the first car was totaled in an accident, and Peter was very responsive in helping me find another vehicle that was suitable for my needs. He also was helpful in arranging for a prorated refund on the warrantee that I had purchased with the prior vehicle. Jason was also instrumental in making sure the vehicle was cleaned up and ready for delivery. I appreciate them going the extra mile for me.

Peter Shin and Jason Sandfort

Pharmanancy
4/30/2016

"Exceeded my expectations "

I went to this dealer thinking it would be a horrible experience like it always is, but it was the complete opposite, Curtis made it fun , informative and a breeze, the whole time he said he'd make me happy, and he did , thanks Curtis and Davis Hyundai u guys are the best

Curtis deloatch