Fitzgerald Annapolis Mazda

Keith Goodwin

May 22, 2017

"Disappointing "

- Julie Danielewski

Had a really disappointing experience at Fitzgerald. I expected fair and up front pricing and what we got was a $2,000 surprise when were signing contracts. This was not $2,000 because of taxes and fees. We expected that. This was $2,000 above the base price they had given us! Apparently since we took the 0% financing, we needed to add $2,000 to the price. That would have been nice to know before we were signing contracts and backed into a corner! We got a call from one of their managers, but all he gave us were excuses. Then he told us we paid below the truecar value for the area, which turned out not to be true! He gave us the 2017 truecar price and we bought a 2016. They act like it's perfectly normal to price cars this way and then not tell people that they are going to have to add to the price if they take the financing. I don't buy cars every day, how are we supposed to know that!!! So frustrating. We will not be coming back.

Other Employees : Jeff Shamor ( not sure about spelling)

April 08, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- daisy1111

This is an awesome place. Clean and quiet with a good amount of inventory. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. My agent Anthony Johnson is the absolute best!!! He answered all my queries promptly; gave me good recommendations without being pushy; offered current deals/promo options so I can come out with the best vehicle and financial decision. I've already made extensive research on what I wanted beforehand so, it's saying a lot that I ended up paying less than I thought I would've. Likewise, Cameron and Keith were just as great. I've never had a more seamless experience in any vehicle-related service before.

Other Employees : Keith Goodwin, Cameron Christian

April 05, 2017

"A very pleasant buying experience"

- riverkayaker

We were undecided as to which small SUV we would purchase so we did our homework with Consumer Reports and Kelly Blue Book and narrowed it down to three. We visited all three dealerships but none was as informative and willing to work with our wants and needs as FitzWay. Anthony Johnson was our sales person, and from the time we walked through the door and he introduced himself, our choice was clear. One dealer had no color choices for us. The second refused to get an auto in our color choice without a hefty deposit. Fitzway brought in our selection, explained every detail and let us take a test drive. They offered us a very fair trade in price. We did the paperwork and the car was ours. The financing and maintenance were explained very clearly and we feel confident we made the right decision. Anthony stayed with us in the rain and went over all the necessary information about the car so we could safely drive home with our favorite radio stations and a blue tooth phone connection!

Cameron Christian

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations