Read Reviews Gebhardt Saab

4 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Gebhardt Saab

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Gebhardt Saab

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"This dealership is on their way back up! The new..."

itfitz
2/26/2011 11:51:22 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
service

4.2

My Review Of Gebhardt Saab:

This dealership is on their way back up! The new management is great and I can make an appointment for almost anytime and they get it done on time and within the price quoted!
Keep up the good work. I had a stalling issue each morning, they had it back in new running order during my 1 hour oil service and running like new! Thanks!

Twitter
"so, after having a rather strange issue with my car not..."

justgetanoldtruck
1/11/2011 1:04:03 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
he didnt tell me his name.

2.0

My Review Of Gebhardt Saab:

so, after having a rather strange issue with my car not acting right in the cold weather i called the dealer. no one was available to answer questions or any thing so, i figured id leave a call back number and wait to talk to someone in service... over a week later with no call back the car had the same issue. naturally i called again. this time the voice on the other end of the line said, "i can help you" when i asked for service. now this was a nice change, or so i thought. the "service tech" had no answers for me and wouldn't even look up any information on the cars past visits to the shop to see if anything may look suspect. most of my questions were met with the response of "Just, bring it in man". this was my second bad experience with the dealership. the first one involved one of their employees pulling a doughnut in my car after pulling it out of the "cleaning bay" after i had a hitch for a bike rack installed. also, the car was not clean when i got it back from the cleaning bay, the saab decal on the trunk had been damaged(i've seen a lot of this around town, so it may not be all on them).
also, i had mentioned a couple of other issues i had experienced with the car in the recent weeks when i had some other work done, they did not do anything about these issues at all. simply told me it was fine, and the fluid leaking from the car was "just some extra fluids". essentially my point is the people at this dealership/"service" center are not helpful or professional. i would recommend calling any and every one else before having to resort to dealing with these folks.

Twitter
"I think I'd take badly trained monkeys over Gebhardts..."

mattedcolli

excellent employee)
Bill (Sales
Nice guy)
Bob (financing
has some sort of glaring problem)

1.2

My Review Of Gebhardt Saab:

I think I'd take badly trained monkeys over Gebhardts management and "certified" technicians, at least the monkeys would be entertaining. My wife and I bought a used Saab 9-5 from them which turned out to be a poor choice. I don't have enough space to explain our whole ordeal, but I can tell you that, within the first month that we have owned the car, we have had more problems than all the cars I have ever owned combined. The problem with the car is that when cold it is rather difficult to start, but when warm it seems to run just fine as there are no odd noises or anything, and the check engine light is activated because of the 4th cylinder misfiring. Furthermore, the $2,200 warranty I purchased with the car doesn't even cover any of the follwing problems. Anyway, Gebhardt initially told us the problem is the Ignition Discharge Module, spark plugs, and the siren and for them to fix all of that would be about $1,050.. I took it to East of Sweden in Broomfield who fixed our spark plugs for free and told us to go back to Gebhardt because he feared that the problem may be more than just the IDM, and that Gebhardt should have never sold us a car like that. I took it back to Gebhardt a couple more times and everytime they kept telling me that it's not under warranty so it's my problem, they never would have sold a car like that, and they have already replaced the IDM with used ones twice, the first of which was worse than the original one and the second one was put in today. So, basically they are trying their best to get out of this as cheaply as they possibly can. Overall, my experience has been very stressful, annoying, and frustrating, and I'm not even sure that the real problem with the car has even been fixed yet through all my trouble.

Twitter
"This service department is staffed by badly trained..."

captaingary
11/4/2005 9:05:26 PM

My Review Of Gebhardt Saab:

This service department is staffed by badly trained monkeys. They were always stamping my receipts, "Preferred Customer," while fleecing me on service work for a Saab I bought there! They even changed numbers with white-out so they could overcharge for routine service! If you buy a Saab, take it to the SAAB SHOP in Boulder for all your service! Gebhart will charge you for work not done!