Gunn INFINITI

F&I Director

Willie Vanta, Sales Manager, Gunn INFINITI

Willie Vanta

January 24, 2017

"Damaged our car and tried to blame us!"

- Tw

I took my QX 60 to Gunn for an oil changed. When I got the vehicle back almost 3 hrs later... The door would not close. They stated that I brought it in like this... Then they backtracked and said it was a faulty lock. I said it wasn't. The service manager called me and accused me of having an accident and " Shotty work done by a secondary repair shop". I stated that "Gunn Collision" did the work. He proceeded to say there is no record of me ever having body work at any Gunn Collision center. I was so angry at the insinuation that I hung up. I called USAA and they emailed the invoice from 2 years ago... They then backtracked and stated something happened on the lift while they were doing the oil change. My issue is the dishonesty and lying.. No apology. I bought my car from them NEW and have had all my service there. Both my husband and I are 20 year vets and they tried to run us over and give us a car back they damaged hoping we wouldn't notice and then to accuse us of having an accident and faulty work. I would not take my bicycle back in there and im getting rid of this infinity as soon as possible. I'll take my business to infinity Boerne from now on. They are dishonest. I'm reporting them to Infinity Corporate The level people will go to for a dollar rather than admit they made a mistake!!

December 28, 2016

"Slow DMV processing"

- JackieB.

I wish I could give Gunn Infiniti 5 stars. I will say Santrell and Paul were excellent. They made my car buying experience pleasant after a 12 hour drive to purchase my 2013 Audi A7. It has been two weeks since date of purchase and I am stil unable to get a license plate for my car. I was told they forward their paperwork to a different company for DMV processing and it is costing me more money than necessary. Mississippi only allows 5 days after the date of purchase before charging 5% penalties and 10% penalties accrue after 10 business days. Let's just say I am now in the latter category and am frustrated that I now have to spend extra money for a license plate.

December 20, 2016

"Moving from Cadillac to Infinity"

- Luz Person

I actually had a very professional pleasant experience. Trade in my Cadillac Escalade for a infinity QX80 and I'm very happy with my vehicle. I will recommend Gunn infinity to anyone who is looking for a nice luxury vehicle. Also one of the best salesman like Chris Buentello going beyong and xtra mile to make sure all my needs were met. The Manager was okay but hard to work with...(Mr. Vanta) Everyone else was OUTSTANDING!!!!

New 2016 Infiniti QX80, $78535