Gunn Infiniti

F&I Director

December 28, 2016

"Slow DMV processing"

- JackieB.

I wish I could give Gunn Infiniti 5 stars. I will say Santrell and Paul were excellent. They made my car buying experience pleasant after a 12 hour drive to purchase my 2013 Audi A7. It has been two weeks since date of purchase and I am stil unable to get a license plate for my car. I was told they forward their paperwork to a different company for DMV processing and it is costing me more money than necessary. Mississippi only allows 5 days after the date of purchase before charging 5% penalties and 10% penalties accrue after 10 business days. Let's just say I am now in the latter category and am frustrated that I now have to spend extra money for a license plate.

December 20, 2016

"Moving from Cadillac to Infinity"

- Luz Person

I actually had a very professional pleasant experience. Trade in my Cadillac Escalade for a infinity QX80 and I'm very happy with my vehicle. I will recommend Gunn infinity to anyone who is looking for a nice luxury vehicle. Also one of the best salesman like Chris Buentello going beyong and xtra mile to make sure all my needs were met. The Manager was okay but hard to work with...(Mr. Vanta) Everyone else was OUTSTANDING!!!!

September 29, 2016

"First Class as expected..."

- MJUSTINHOLLAND

First Class as expected. Just purchased my 4th Infiniti and we could not be more pleased with the exceptional service from our sales consultant Daniel Pelayo and finance manager J.T. Merrill. Highly recommend Gunn Infiniti of San Antonio!

New 2015 Infiniti QX80, $77785