Read Reviews Gunn Infiniti

4.2

4.1

4.4

based on 19 reviews

Overall
4.3

4.3 out of 5

Willie VantaSales Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Gunn Infiniti

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Gunn Infiniti has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Gunn Infiniti

At Gunn Infiniti we believe treating customers right is the most important part of our business and our goal is to give you a simply better way to purchase and service your automobile.

We give everyone the same, low price in writing, and our sales professionals are paid a salary, not a commission. All of our new and used vehicles include a 48-hour "No Questions Asked" return policy, and many of our used vehicles come with roadside assistance and a 3-month/3,000 mile limited warranty that covers brakes, electrical, powertrain and air conditioning.

Our One Simple PriceĀ® applies to the value of your trade-in as well. We give you a fair market price in writing to purchase your old vehicle and we will honor this price even if you choose not to purchase your next auto from us.

And just like our no-hassle pricing on the sale of a vehicle, we also provide fair, competitive pricing in our service departments. Our service technicians are factory certified, fully trained and experienced to service your vehicle and give you many years of driving pleasure.

At Gunn Infiniti, One Simple PriceĀ® means no fine print and No hassles. It's one easy way to buy a car and save money in the process

Our Location

Free WiFi Genuine Acura Parts & Accessory Store
Cable TV Shuttle Service
Free Starbucks Coffee

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"My boyfriend and I both purchased pre-owned vehicles from..."

pollymoore599
7/13/2012 12:25:37 AM

My Review Of Gunn Infiniti :

My boyfriend and I both purchased pre-owned vehicles from Gunn, and had the pleasure of working with Stephanie. She did a great job working hard to find us the best cars to fit our needs. Excellent customer service. The next time I am in the market for a car, I will be back to see Stephanie.

Twitter
"I arrived at 0800 am for an appointment at 0815 am and it..."

Ciestrada
6/5/2012 6:40:05 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Service team

2.8

My Review Of Gunn Infiniti :

I arrived at 0800 am for an appointment at 0815 am and it took the service team 4 hours to change one tire. There was a bit of a problem with the guarranty, but it really should've not taken 4 hrs to switch a tire. It was somewhat disappointing to see how service has really declined from last year when I bought my vehicle. :(

Twitter
"I just purchased an infiniti JX from Paul Pedraza..."

fulkla
5/31/2012 4:31:15 PM

My Review Of Gunn Infiniti :

I just purchased an infiniti JX from Paul Pedraza yesterday. He was very friendly and helpful. He listened to what I was looking for and was not trying to push me into anything. I love this low pressure atmosphere in which you feel the salesperson is on your side. Very pleased with the buying experience and looking forward to enjoying my new JX!

Twitter
"I recently purchased a new 2012 g37 from Mark this past..."

emanthedragon
5/25/2012 12:35:53 AM

My Review Of Gunn Infiniti :

I recently purchased a new 2012 g37 from Mark this past Tuesday. I wanted to let you know what an asset you have in him. I have never enjoyed buying a car so much. Mark is the best salesperson that I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Mark showed me everything about my new car and even took the time to program my navigation so I could get home. I was very impressed by the small things he did to help me get out of the dealership as fast as possible i.e. while I was in finance Mark put all my keys on my new key fob, got all my manuals, plates, and paperwork together and in a bag. Mark is the first car salesperson that has ever helped me unload all my crap from my old car to my new one. Mark definitely has a customer for life.

Twitter
"Mr Marlow assisted me on another occasion and I ran into..."

saenzmruben@att.net
4/29/2012 4:59:51 PM

Mark Marlow & Steve Rheams

My Review Of Gunn Infiniti :

Mr Marlow assisted me on another occasion and I ran into him on my visit. He was immediately very helpful and patient in responding to my questions even though he was not a sales rep per se. He introduced me to Steve Rheams who took over the sales chores. Mr. Rheams was equally, actually "above and beyond" as responsive and informative. Because of the professionalism of these two individuals, I decided to do business once again with the dealership. Both gentelmen are actively engagened in assisting me with particulars/capabilities of the on-board systems of the vehicle.

Twitter
"I have been looking at purchasing a new vehicle for the..."

onealji
12/9/2011 2:08:38 PM

Willie VantaWillie Vanta

My Review Of Gunn Infiniti :

I have been looking at purchasing a new vehicle for the last 6 months. I wanted another Infiniti because the car speaks for itself and furthermore, you cannot beat the quality service Gunn Infiniti gives each customer. That is the one thing that kept me coming back...the customer service is the best! Thanks Barry, Willie and Chris!

Twitter
"Great professional and cordial atmosphere to buy my car...."

1infiniti
11/4/2011 10:15:49 PM

John Ring

My Review Of Gunn Infiniti :

Great professional and cordial atmosphere to buy my car. John was helpful, going to the extra mile, days after the sales was completed. Best customer service I've experienced, ever!

-Danny

Twitter
"I was looking for a specific used Lexus SUV model and..."

mikeditson
10/21/2011 12:13:32 PM

My Review Of Gunn Infiniti :

I was looking for a specific used Lexus SUV model and found it on the web at Gunn Infiniti. I had to drive from Austin down to San Antonio see it. I worked with Paul Pedraza who was very nice on the phone and made sure it was still in stock and that it would be there when I made it. Paul was very nice and I didn't feel any of the sales pressure you typically think of when you go to buy a car -- he was just looking to fit my needs. I decided to buy it. I had a unique time pressure in that I had to be back in Austin for my four year old niece's birthday party. Paul took on the challenge, and with not nearly enough time to get things done, got my financing, paperwork, trade-in stuff, etc. all done in record time. I really appreciated it, since it meant not having to drive back down to San Antonio a second time. All in all, a very comfortable, high-service buying experience. I would buy from this dealership again.

Twitter
"We shopped for months for our second Land Rover. The..."

stdy2hd
9/29/2011 3:39:21 PM

My Review Of Gunn Infiniti :

We shopped for months for our second Land Rover. The price and service we received at Gunn far surpassed any other!!! We highly recommend them. We drove from Baton Rouge, LA to pick up our vehicle. The sale was efficient! The salesperson, Paul, was professional and courteous to us and our children. We were impressed! We will return for our next vehicle. We especially liked the "no hassle" pricing... works great when you are traveling to buy a vehicle!! Good Job, Gunn!!!

Twitter
"No hassle on price, pretty much pre-determined before..."

jdrob64
8/11/2011 9:39:20 PM

My Review Of Gunn Infiniti :

No hassle on price, pretty much pre-determined before showing up at the dealer. Paul was very helpful explaining all the car details and how they worked. In and out in 1 hour. Thanks Gunn for making this purchase a simple one.

<< Reviews 11-20 | Reviews 31-40 >>