Gunn Infiniti

12150 IH-10 West,
San Antonio , Texas 78230
Gunn Infiniti Info
About Gunn Infiniti

At Gunn Infiniti we believe treating customers right is the most important part of our business and our goal is to give you a simply better way to purchase and service your automobile. We give everyone the same, low price in writing, and our sales professionals are paid a salary, not a commission. All of our new and used vehicles include a 48-hour "No Questions Asked" return policy, and many of our used vehicles come with roadside assistance and a 3-month/3,000 mile limited warranty that covers brakes, electrical, powertrain and air conditioning. Our One Simple Price® applies to the value of your trade-in as well. We give you a fair market price in writing to purchase your old vehicle and we will honor this price even if you choose not to purchase your next auto from us. And just like our no-hassle pricing on the sale of a vehicle, we also provide fair, competitive pricing in our service departments. Our service technicians are factory certified, fully trained and experienced to service your vehicle and give you many years of driving pleasure. At Gunn Infiniti, One Simple Price® means no fine print and No hassles. It's one easy way to buy a car and save money in the process

About Gunn Infiniti

• Free Infiniti Loaner Cars
  • Free Starbucks Coffee
  • Free Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and other snacks
  • Genuine Acura Parts & Accessory Store
Ljomack
1/11/2013

"Unfortunately this is the only Infiniti dealer in San..."

Unfortunately this is the only Infiniti dealer in San Antonio! If another dealer would come in they would clean up! I wish my previous dealer would show them how it's done, Nalley, Marrietta, GA. I relocated here from Atlanta and had the best dealership and expected same here. No luck! I have been here a few times in 6 months and am rarely spoken to except to ask me to come pay following service. You pull into service bay and are ignored while 3 employees stand there talking, this place has no customer service! They have a monopoly so don't have to earn your business. I came inane Saturday for an express oil change and there was a 2 hour wait. I am seriously considering driving a couple of hours when I need routine service. I have been an Infiniti owner for 10+ years, but in San Antonio think twice!

Service, don't know any names

fmburton
11/13/2012

"I was in the market to purchase a new vehicle as my..."

I was in the market to purchase a new vehicle as my current Toyota lease was expiring in a month. I had been to multiple dealers and test drove various makes/models. I had myself pretty much sold on a Lexus. My friend at the office suggested we go to Gunn Infiniti. I went open minded, but still sold on the Lexus. That was before I met Jed Spangler. My friend and I both appreciated the way Jed conducted business and within an hour, not only was I sold on purchasing an Infiniti, I knew it had to be through this dealership. I would recommend that anyone stop by before purchasing a vehicle and meet Jed and their friendly staff.....I am now the proud owner of an EX37 and will have a continued relationship with Gunn Infiniti.

Jed Spangler

jorodriguez04
11/01/2012

"This was by far the best car buying experience my husband..."

This was by far the best car buying experience my husband and I have ever had. The staff at Gunn is very professional, friendly and everyone is there to assist their customers in any way they can. I love the upfront, no haggle approach and the dedication that Gunn has to getting you the very best deal possible. We love our new Infiniti QX 56 and could not be more pleased with the dealership. Thank you David & Justin for assisting in our 1st Infiniti purchase.

cperez5
10/09/2012

"Great service, Armando provided all the information..."

Great service, Armando provided all the information needed to make an on the spot decision, even volunteered to provide car for test drive. Was able to work out purchase and trade in, with reasonable prices on both ends.

Armando Moreno

De Rossi
10/09/2012

"Excellent buying experience. I have purchased well over..."

Excellent buying experience. I have purchased well over 10 new cars in my life, including many luxury brands and this has been by far the best buying experience I have ever had. My sales person Armando is a true professional. He lived up to our prearranged agreement and led me through a hassle free buying experience. Every person I encountered, including the finance manager and sales manager were courteous and friendly. It was definitely worth the drive down from Austin! Thank You, Mike

Armando Moreno, Paul Pedraza, Mark Marlow

toepp
8/25/2012

"I found the staff to be highly competent, helpful,..."

I found the staff to be highly competent, helpful, friendly and concerned that the car we purchased was a good match - to the point of offering a 48-hour time period during which we could return the vehicle if necessary. Stephanie was our salesperson and from the onset carefully explained the features of the G37 and EX35 and answered all of my questions - she knows a LOT about these cars. On the occasions she was with another customer or out of the office, Scott Brown, Rob Johnson, and Mark Marlow were happy to step in to help - they work well as a team to take care of their customers. I originally intended to buy another make of car, but during the attempted buying experience became frustrated by the lag time in getting information - it was a stark contrast to the help I was getting at Gunn. In the end, I made my buying decision based on the Gunn Infiniti dealership coupled with the high ratings of Infiniti vehicles. We love our new EX35 - thank you Stephanie, Scott, Rob, Mark, and the rest of Gunn Infiniti Team.

rrsalinas
7/31/2012

"Mark did a great job helping us purchase our 2009..."

Mark did a great job helping us purchase our 2009 4runner. Thank you for your courtesy, kindness, and dedication to ensure we received a good experience at Gunn Infinity. I would highly recommend this dealer and seller to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Our two vehicles came from Gunn and our future vehicles will also.

cjkdgreen
7/31/2012

"This was the best car buying experience I have ever had..."

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had and I have been involved in several .It took me as long to drive to San Antonio as it did to buy the car. The sales staff were great.They gave me what I wanted for my trade in and the paper work went fast.My sales person I can not enough good things about .Gunn Infinti beat the competion hands down .

Kat43
7/17/2012

"I took my car in for its 15,000 mile (least severe)..."

I took my car in for its 15,000 mile (least severe) maintenance. Greeted promptly, but for a limited servicing it took 2 hours and 45 min! I was quoted a higher price, but that was changed. Then they recommended that my engine air filters be replaced. Why was the mechanic looking at items not on the maintenance schedule?? Then I was told a bug could get past the air filter and damage a sensor. A bug??? I could understand if a dirty filter could cause air flow issues, but a bug? The engine air filter is not recommended to be replaced until 30,000 miles. I think they just wanted to charge me another $100 and take advantage of me. It shouldn't take this long and they shouldn't be looking for things to replace beyond what was scheduled. I think I've just been scammed because they said they wouldn't honor the warranty if I didn't have the filters replaced and something happened to the sensor.

Chris Reyes

pollymoore599
7/13/2012

"My boyfriend and I both purchased pre-owned vehicles from..."

My boyfriend and I both purchased pre-owned vehicles from Gunn, and had the pleasure of working with Stephanie. She did a great job working hard to find us the best cars to fit our needs. Excellent customer service. The next time I am in the market for a car, I will be back to see Stephanie.

Reviews of David Nasr