Gunn Infiniti

12150 IH-10 West,
San Antonio , Texas 78230
Gunn Infiniti Info
About Gunn Infiniti

At Gunn Infiniti we believe treating customers right is the most important part of our business and our goal is to give you a simply better way to purchase and service your automobile. We give everyone the same, low price in writing, and our sales professionals are paid a salary, not a commission. All of our new and used vehicles include a 48-hour "No Questions Asked" return policy, and many of our used vehicles come with roadside assistance and a 3-month/3,000 mile limited warranty that covers brakes, electrical, powertrain and air conditioning. Our One Simple Price® applies to the value of your trade-in as well. We give you a fair market price in writing to purchase your old vehicle and we will honor this price even if you choose not to purchase your next auto from us. And just like our no-hassle pricing on the sale of a vehicle, we also provide fair, competitive pricing in our service departments. Our service technicians are factory certified, fully trained and experienced to service your vehicle and give you many years of driving pleasure. At Gunn Infiniti, One Simple Price® means no fine print and No hassles. It's one easy way to buy a car and save money in the process

About Gunn Infiniti

• Free Infiniti Loaner Cars
  • Free Starbucks Coffee
  • Free Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and other snacks
  • Genuine Acura Parts & Accessory Store
lilkansastar
6/21/2013

"My first visit to Gunn Infiniti was for a tire balance..."

My first visit to Gunn Infiniti was for a tire balance and a warped rotor. I was trying to get my tired balanced...they tried to sell me tires, brakes, and a rotor..over and over again. The rotor was covered by warranty, and the tired and brakes are still good, 2 years later. So, quite basically, they were trying to charge me for warrantied work and sell me things that my car did not need. It was a struggle just to get my vehicle serviced for a balancing of the tires. Eventually, the Service Director, Sonya, had to come out of her office and deal with it, balancing my tires and explaining that my brakes and tires were fine, and my rotor was covered by warranty. ~whew~ That would have been a $2,000.00 bill for my very first visit there! I took my lovely Infiniti in for service to have the steering wheel replaced. The paint was coming off of it and there was a replacement wheel made available. It came back to me with a greased headliner, broken driver's seat, and the repair of changing the steering wheel took me to the off ramp when I was trying to go straight. It took me 3 visits to get this problem fixed....but I still didn't understand why the steering wheel was crooked...it was the seat. I asked them to fix the squeak above my visor. They returned it back to me with the headliner greased, creased, and not repaired. During that visit, they damaged the chrome piece on my shifter and broke the other visor. So, I asked them to replace the shifter... They did replace it with a damaged shifter...so, I took it back for a new one, again..... Why replace a damaged part with another damaged part? It was obvious and visible... The driver's seat still hadn't been fixed. That was a series of visits, once keeping my car 2 weeks only to return it unrepaired. During the headliner cleaning, they splattered the passenger's seat with the cleaner, damaging the leather. The leather is older and won't take the dye like it should for repaor. So, now I have a broken driver's seat, a damaged passenger's seat, and a messed-up headliner. I returned to my home state and took it to the Infiniti dealer, here. They estimated the repairs to be in the neighborhood of $10,000.00. I reported it to my insurance. They paid out on $3,200. So, now I have a new, bottom half, passenger's seat that no longer matches the other seats, a broken driver's seat and a creased, dirty headliner. I wrote to Gunn Infiniti, informing them of the damage and that they were welcome to contact their fellow Infiniti dealership about the cost of repair and what had been damaged. They never called. I'm waiting to see what this event with Gunn Infiniti, and reporting it to insurance so I can get my car fixed properly, is going to do to my insurance rates. My car fax is now 8 pages long... We DID find that the driver's seat was not bolted down correctly, the back/left corner elevated, the front right corner down. I find it hard to believe that out of all the visits to Gunn Infiniti, over the seat, that not one time did they get the seat bolted down correctly! Regardless, it is still not fixed. The rebolting only made it a bit better. Also, we found that the passenger's seat had been taken apart and not put back correctly, when the bottom half of the seat was replaced, without the heater working and the leather not tucked in properly, leaving the metal framing exposed. Gunn Infiniti was to repair that, too, and returned it to me the same as they received it... Is there anything else you want to know about this dealership? In the 2 years I lived in San Antonio, they managed to take my really nice car and trash it out, without the ability to repair it and clean it properly after multiple visits...damaging and dirtying the car repeatedly, with each visit. I had to go to Gunn Infiniti because my car was still under warranty and they were the only Infiniti dealership in San Antonio. Once they did the damage, I had no other choice but to return to them for repairs to their damages. I've never seen such gross negligence in a supposedly premium dealership.

Sonya, Chuck.

vasquea7
5/27/2013

"All I can say is WOW! Mark Mercer is such a great, hard..."

All I can say is WOW! Mark Mercer is such a great, hard working individual. I can start off with my original visit to Infiniti, I was not too interested at the time as I wanted to do my research. Apprx. 2 to 3 weeks went by and I went back to the dealer attracted by Mark's approach..he did not bother me after I left with calls or e-mails..he respected my decision to move on. In addition, we were able to get the same price on a new jx35 vs. a used one with 13,000 miles on it. This dealership offered one year of infiniti assistance and 3 months of xm for free with a purchase of their new vehicle. Mark went above and beyond for us to the point of walking us through every single feature on the vehicle to seeing a dirty spot inside that was missed and cleaning it himself..He really showed us "luxury" with buying a new infiniti..I would recommend him to anybody! He helped us put in our new floor mats as well and promptly called us back as our vehicle was getting IR tint done and interior and exterior sealant done. Paul was the same as our finance guy..very professional! He had a smile on his face the whole time and really was a great guy! Very personal experience here which is what you want when you are spending a lot of money and a good amount of time..

ryn996
3/11/2013

"I took my car in for an oil change. After the oil change..."

I took my car in for an oil change. After the oil change was completed I was told that my Infiniti G35 needed both the compression rods ($890) and the left knuckle ($780) replaced due to the compression rod bearings being worn and the left knuckle boot leaking grease. This is like telling someone they need a new rim and tire when their tire is just worn out and needs to be replaced. The compression rod bearing can be replaced without replacing the whole rod and the lower ball joint can be replaced without replacing the whole knuckle assembly. They know this, but hope to get a uninformed customer who will be intimidated and just approve all the repairs suggested. They are crooks and I will never go back!

Rudolfo Pena

Ljomack
1/11/2013

"Unfortunately this is the only Infiniti dealer in San..."

Unfortunately this is the only Infiniti dealer in San Antonio! If another dealer would come in they would clean up! I wish my previous dealer would show them how it's done, Nalley, Marrietta, GA. I relocated here from Atlanta and had the best dealership and expected same here. No luck! I have been here a few times in 6 months and am rarely spoken to except to ask me to come pay following service. You pull into service bay and are ignored while 3 employees stand there talking, this place has no customer service! They have a monopoly so don't have to earn your business. I came inane Saturday for an express oil change and there was a 2 hour wait. I am seriously considering driving a couple of hours when I need routine service. I have been an Infiniti owner for 10+ years, but in San Antonio think twice!

Service, don't know any names

fmburton
11/13/2012

"I was in the market to purchase a new vehicle as my..."

I was in the market to purchase a new vehicle as my current Toyota lease was expiring in a month. I had been to multiple dealers and test drove various makes/models. I had myself pretty much sold on a Lexus. My friend at the office suggested we go to Gunn Infiniti. I went open minded, but still sold on the Lexus. That was before I met Jed Spangler. My friend and I both appreciated the way Jed conducted business and within an hour, not only was I sold on purchasing an Infiniti, I knew it had to be through this dealership. I would recommend that anyone stop by before purchasing a vehicle and meet Jed and their friendly staff.....I am now the proud owner of an EX37 and will have a continued relationship with Gunn Infiniti.

Jed Spangler

jorodriguez04
11/01/2012

"This was by far the best car buying experience my husband..."

This was by far the best car buying experience my husband and I have ever had. The staff at Gunn is very professional, friendly and everyone is there to assist their customers in any way they can. I love the upfront, no haggle approach and the dedication that Gunn has to getting you the very best deal possible. We love our new Infiniti QX 56 and could not be more pleased with the dealership. Thank you David & Justin for assisting in our 1st Infiniti purchase.

cperez5
10/09/2012

"Great service, Armando provided all the information..."

Great service, Armando provided all the information needed to make an on the spot decision, even volunteered to provide car for test drive. Was able to work out purchase and trade in, with reasonable prices on both ends.

Armando Moreno

De Rossi
10/09/2012

"Excellent buying experience. I have purchased well over..."

Excellent buying experience. I have purchased well over 10 new cars in my life, including many luxury brands and this has been by far the best buying experience I have ever had. My sales person Armando is a true professional. He lived up to our prearranged agreement and led me through a hassle free buying experience. Every person I encountered, including the finance manager and sales manager were courteous and friendly. It was definitely worth the drive down from Austin! Thank You, Mike

Armando Moreno, Paul Pedraza, Mark Marlow

toepp
8/25/2012

"I found the staff to be highly competent, helpful,..."

I found the staff to be highly competent, helpful, friendly and concerned that the car we purchased was a good match - to the point of offering a 48-hour time period during which we could return the vehicle if necessary. Stephanie was our salesperson and from the onset carefully explained the features of the G37 and EX35 and answered all of my questions - she knows a LOT about these cars. On the occasions she was with another customer or out of the office, Scott Brown, Rob Johnson, and Mark Marlow were happy to step in to help - they work well as a team to take care of their customers. I originally intended to buy another make of car, but during the attempted buying experience became frustrated by the lag time in getting information - it was a stark contrast to the help I was getting at Gunn. In the end, I made my buying decision based on the Gunn Infiniti dealership coupled with the high ratings of Infiniti vehicles. We love our new EX35 - thank you Stephanie, Scott, Rob, Mark, and the rest of Gunn Infiniti Team.

rrsalinas
7/31/2012

"Mark did a great job helping us purchase our 2009..."

Mark did a great job helping us purchase our 2009 4runner. Thank you for your courtesy, kindness, and dedication to ensure we received a good experience at Gunn Infinity. I would highly recommend this dealer and seller to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Our two vehicles came from Gunn and our future vehicles will also.

Reviews of Daniel Pelayo