Gunn Infiniti

12150 IH-10 West,
San Antonio , Texas 78230
Gunn Infiniti Info
About Gunn Infiniti

At Gunn Infiniti we believe treating customers right is the most important part of our business and our goal is to give you a simply better way to purchase and service your automobile. We give everyone the same, low price in writing, and our sales professionals are paid a salary, not a commission. All of our new and used vehicles include a 48-hour "No Questions Asked" return policy, and many of our used vehicles come with roadside assistance and a 3-month/3,000 mile limited warranty that covers brakes, electrical, powertrain and air conditioning. Our One Simple Price® applies to the value of your trade-in as well. We give you a fair market price in writing to purchase your old vehicle and we will honor this price even if you choose not to purchase your next auto from us. And just like our no-hassle pricing on the sale of a vehicle, we also provide fair, competitive pricing in our service departments. Our service technicians are factory certified, fully trained and experienced to service your vehicle and give you many years of driving pleasure. At Gunn Infiniti, One Simple Price® means no fine print and No hassles. It's one easy way to buy a car and save money in the process

About Gunn Infiniti

• Free Infiniti Loaner Cars
  • Free Starbucks Coffee
  • Free Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and other snacks
  • Genuine Acura Parts & Accessory Store
rrsalinas
7/31/2012

"Mark did a great job helping us purchase our 2009..."

Mark did a great job helping us purchase our 2009 4runner. Thank you for your courtesy, kindness, and dedication to ensure we received a good experience at Gunn Infinity. I would highly recommend this dealer and seller to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Our two vehicles came from Gunn and our future vehicles will also.

cjkdgreen
7/31/2012

"This was the best car buying experience I have ever had..."

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had and I have been involved in several .It took me as long to drive to San Antonio as it did to buy the car. The sales staff were great.They gave me what I wanted for my trade in and the paper work went fast.My sales person I can not enough good things about .Gunn Infinti beat the competion hands down .

Kat43
7/17/2012

"I took my car in for its 15,000 mile (least severe)..."

I took my car in for its 15,000 mile (least severe) maintenance. Greeted promptly, but for a limited servicing it took 2 hours and 45 min! I was quoted a higher price, but that was changed. Then they recommended that my engine air filters be replaced. Why was the mechanic looking at items not on the maintenance schedule?? Then I was told a bug could get past the air filter and damage a sensor. A bug??? I could understand if a dirty filter could cause air flow issues, but a bug? The engine air filter is not recommended to be replaced until 30,000 miles. I think they just wanted to charge me another $100 and take advantage of me. It shouldn't take this long and they shouldn't be looking for things to replace beyond what was scheduled. I think I've just been scammed because they said they wouldn't honor the warranty if I didn't have the filters replaced and something happened to the sensor.

Chris Reyes

pollymoore599
7/13/2012

"My boyfriend and I both purchased pre-owned vehicles from..."

My boyfriend and I both purchased pre-owned vehicles from Gunn, and had the pleasure of working with Stephanie. She did a great job working hard to find us the best cars to fit our needs. Excellent customer service. The next time I am in the market for a car, I will be back to see Stephanie.

Ciestrada
6/05/2012

"I arrived at 0800 am for an appointment at 0815 am and it..."

I arrived at 0800 am for an appointment at 0815 am and it took the service team 4 hours to change one tire. There was a bit of a problem with the guarranty, but it really should've not taken 4 hrs to switch a tire. It was somewhat disappointing to see how service has really declined from last year when I bought my vehicle. :(

Service team

fulkla
5/31/2012

"I just purchased an infiniti JX from Paul Pedraza..."

I just purchased an infiniti JX from Paul Pedraza yesterday. He was very friendly and helpful. He listened to what I was looking for and was not trying to push me into anything. I love this low pressure atmosphere in which you feel the salesperson is on your side. Very pleased with the buying experience and looking forward to enjoying my new JX!

emanthedragon
5/25/2012

"I recently purchased a new 2012 g37 from Mark this past..."

I recently purchased a new 2012 g37 from Mark this past Tuesday. I wanted to let you know what an asset you have in him. I have never enjoyed buying a car so much. Mark is the best salesperson that I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Mark showed me everything about my new car and even took the time to program my navigation so I could get home. I was very impressed by the small things he did to help me get out of the dealership as fast as possible i.e. while I was in finance Mark put all my keys on my new key fob, got all my manuals, plates, and paperwork together and in a bag. Mark is the first car salesperson that has ever helped me unload all my crap from my old car to my new one. Mark definitely has a customer for life.

saenzmruben
4/29/2012

"Mr Marlow assisted me on another occasion and I ran into..."

Mr Marlow assisted me on another occasion and I ran into him on my visit. He was immediately very helpful and patient in responding to my questions even though he was not a sales rep per se. He introduced me to Steve Rheams who took over the sales chores. Mr. Rheams was equally, actually "above and beyond" as responsive and informative. Because of the professionalism of these two individuals, I decided to do business once again with the dealership. Both gentelmen are actively engagened in assisting me with particulars/capabilities of the on-board systems of the vehicle.

Mark Marlow & Steve Rheams

onealji
12/09/2011

"I have been looking at purchasing a new vehicle for the..."

I have been looking at purchasing a new vehicle for the last 6 months. I wanted another Infiniti because the car speaks for itself and furthermore, you cannot beat the quality service Gunn Infiniti gives each customer. That is the one thing that kept me coming back...the customer service is the best! Thanks Barry, Willie and Chris!

Barry Martin

1infiniti
11/04/2011

"Great professional and cordial atmosphere to buy my car...."

Great professional and cordial atmosphere to buy my car. John was helpful, going to the extra mile, days after the sales was completed. Best customer service I've experienced, ever! -Danny

John Ring