Hackensack Chevrolet

Overall Rating N/A

Hackensack Chevrolet

Call
Hackensack Chevrolet Info

"I got a call from one of the rep in March,went in for a..."

I got a call from one of the rep in March,went in for a white Avalanche, they fond one for me in Kansas then tell me I have to put a down payment to have it brought here put down a 1500 deposit, and sign some paper work well to my surprise I got a loan did not know I was applying for,and all the papers was done,noting more to sign when I come to pick up the truck,when I came back five days later looking for a white truck their was no white truck in the lot, a another color was in their and I say that is not what I had order. He told me to take the truck and see how it work for you I got the truck on the 23 I brought it back in seven days on the 28 told him the mileage is wrong on the vehicle that is on the paper, the in side was broken and the color is not what i wanted, when I try to get my money back he turn me and say I will have to lose and u better make your payment.And on top of all of that I find he over charge me with a high payment.

Pat

"I went to this dealer to get a used car. My intial..."

I went to this dealer to get a used car. My intial experience was good they seemed honest and fair and everything personable. I workef with Ravi he was highly recommend after 15 days with my new car the brakes started going. I called ravi to get info on my extended warranty left a message and never got a call back. I went to the dealer to get my plates about 7days later and wanted to resolve my other issues but no one would help. Ravi wasn't in,the reception pointes me to the asked manager while was useless as well. He told me he couldn't help me bc I didn't know what my extended warranty entailed. I was miss informed of my warranty bc ravi didn't give me the brochure that he was suppose to give me.The receptionist told me that service could tell me if the brakes were covered or not. In the end its been almost a month that I've been having issues with a car I've had for five weeks.I've gotten no where with hackensack chevy I ve called ravi atleast nine times left messages and still haven't heard back from him. These people dnt care about their customers at all ...they didn't even put on my plates and there was no brackett on the front so it had to be screwed into the bumper. Overall this dealership sucks...I had a horrible experience and I dnt even know if my car has had the transmisson flushed or when I need my next oil change bc the sticker is illegible. Dnt go here not worth the headache.

ravi

"This dealership has called me 3 times in the last 24..."

This dealership has called me 3 times in the last 24 hours to tell me the loan application I completed was approved and to call them to schedule an appointment. Only thing is that I have NOT completed a loan application. Initially concerned about identity theft, and as advised by my local police dept, I called the number left and left a voice message and then called and asked for the GM. I was promised a call by 9pm yesterday. I called again first thing this morning and was promised a call at 9 am. Still no call but Nicki in finance called and left me 2 more messages about my loan application and approval. I now think this must be a telemarketing effort (despite my being on the Do Not Call list). I have now left a message asking that they email me a copy of the loan application they are referring to so I can see if there is a signature or any other info that can be turned over to the police but I am not holding my breath that they will respond to that request either. Funny that they are attempting to turn me into a customer but cannot return a simple phone call. I'd never trust them with something as important as servicing a car.

Nicki, Pedro,

"They are nice to you only until the sale is made. After..."

They are nice to you only until the sale is made. After that they abandon you. Customer service and follow up is nonexistant. The final price of the car I purchased is a decent deal, but the negotiations took 4 hours as they tried stall tactics to make the sale. FINALLY : I purchased an extended warranty which was cancelled 2 months later and they told me they switched companies - Hackensack Chevy has yet to tell me who the new extended warranty carrier is and won't return my calls regarding the issue. I may consider legal action.

Ravi, Mohammad

"I bought a car from them on February 5, 2012 and still..."

I bought a car from them on February 5, 2012 and still haven't received my plates (as of March 27, 2012). I can can never get in contact with anyone. I have left numerous messages trying to talk to someone but no one answers or returns my messages. Also, the spare tire is missing from my car and they are supposed to give me another one but every time I try and contact the car sales man (named Ravi) he never answers or returns my calls. I have never been so frustrated with buying a car. I did get a good price on my vehicle but they have made the entire process a burden. I live out of state and they have had to overnight me temporary tags twice. The last time I went a week with expired temporary tags waiting on them to send me tags.

Ravi, Joe, Barbara

"DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!! 63 days ago they took..."

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!! 63 days ago they took my car as a trade in and KEPT THE MONEY!!!! NEVER PAID OFF MY LOAN........I HAVE DEBT COLLECTORS ALL OVER ME. I HAD IMPECABLE CREDIT BEFORE DEALING WITH HACKENSACK CHEVROLET!!! No one in the dealership returns phone calls......left me with no choice but to file a police report for a stolen car. Because that's what they did.......THEY STOLE MY CAR!!!

TOO MANY!!!!!!!!

"Worst experience ever!!! Horrible customer service,..."

Worst experience ever!!! Horrible customer service, careless, poor sense of urgency and not responsible at all. A bunch of liers. Make sure you read before you sign and don't let them rush you. Besides some of the sales people politeness( I am not going to include all of them in this) their are very incompetent people working there that should not be.

Pat

"i had a friend tell me about this dealership he told me..."

i had a friend tell me about this dealership he told me it was a great dealership so i called them to get a price on a new tahoe they gave me a very fair price right from the start i asked them if if it was going to change when i got there because i had a 1 hour ride one way they said that was the price and when i got there it was thank you for a great job

Thomas

"I was trying to buy a sonic I went to the highway stores..."

I was trying to buy a sonic I went to the highway stores and treated like cattle no personal touch just a number then went to this dealership it was in town it was more like a family atmosphere no pressure at all after about an hour and a half of negotiating a price and a test ride I left with my new vehicle they made it very easy and non combative it was a saturday and I was offered a free lunch they were having a pizza party with the customers

Thomas Ernie

"I was searching online for a black camaro. Then I the saw..."

I was searching online for a black camaro. Then I the saw the one I like in Hackesack chevy's website. I sumitted for vehicle request and Aso I call the Dealership.A guy name Giovanni pick up. we spoke over the phone bout the camaro we set up an appontmet so I can coming. When I came in I spoke to sales person name Ravi. He show me the vehicle I test drove the vehicle. The services was great and I actually was able to purchased the vehicle that day! :) I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Giovanni & Ravi