Hackettstown Hyundai

Major Hyundai

missenea
4/24/2016

"Hackettstown Hyundai"

Our salesman, Arthur, was excellent. He was actually outside and greeted us as soon as we walked in. He made it very easy to take the car home the same day. He explained everything in an easy to understand manner. He was funny and very pleasant to talk with. I would definitely recommend him as a salesperson to work with if anyone was looking for a Hyundai.

fjonboy05p
4/23/2016

"FRIENDLY DEALERS AT HACKETTSTOWN HYUNDIA"

FRANKIE SANCHEZ IS A GREAT DEALER, HE KNEW WHAT KIND OF CAR I WANTED RIGHT AWAY AND I WALKED OUT OF THE DEALERS WITH JUST THAT KIND OF CAR, IF I NEEDED ANOTHER CAR I WOULD DEFINITELY CHOOSE TO GO BACK TO HACKETTSTOWN HYUNDAI DEALERS, I ENJOYED THE FRIENDLY SERVICE FROM THEM.

FRANKIE SANCHEZ

sunshyne_downing
4/19/2016

"2016 White Hyundai Sonata by Wanda Downing"

My experience was very good with John Ortiz he was very nice and thorough. One thing I would like to see happen, is when you promise the monthly payment to be what a person is paying at the present time or lower that is what it will be not higher.

John Ortiz

julio.c.dominguez
4/16/2016

"Something to consider..."

Management should smile more frequent, specially at the end of the month and when the deal is closed already. I understand that smiling is almost considered a weakness when dealing with final price, but this is not necessarily true all the times. A Manager can easily blow a good sale approach up made my the sales person just because of not smiling or being nice at customers, specially when sealing the deal

maryjane3492
4/15/2016

"Great experience"

I had a great car buying experience. Salesman Phil was fantastic. Took time to explain every detail with me. Very kind. Andy was also great. Both were very helpful. They found the perfect car for my needs. Didn't pressure me to buy like other dealerships do. I will definitely be coming back here to buy all my future cars. Great price on my car too! Lowest price I got out of all the dealerships I went to. I highly recommend Hackettstown Hyundai to anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle.

Phillip ferrentino Andy Sulley

Won Bae
4/13/2016

"They will not take care of you"

Bought a car from there and it didn't come with an owners manual. They wouldn't send me one unless I paid for it, even though the car should have come with it in the first place. **edit: Dealership responds making a fuss about a $20 shipping fee and is trying to convince me that I should pay for this even though the error was initially made on their end. For some reason the dealership believes that the length of time matters in terms of how long they should be responsible for taking care of their past clients. We are talking about a simple owner's manual, and their lack of integrity in following the principle that the customer should come first. If they are reluctant to spend $20 to ship an owner's manual to a client that they failed to include in the car, imagine what sort of service you'll get when something of a larger scale happens with your car.

Carlos

Won Bae responded to this review

April 13, 2016

Why am I having to deal with this issue in the first place? Had your dealership included an owner's manual in the first place, we wouldn't have this issue at all. So this all stems from your organization's lack of diligence, which then incites a response from my end to ask for a manual which should have been included. Do you really think I am trying to con you guys out of a free owners manual? Absolutely ridiculous!

karlz
4/13/2016

"Third times the charm."

Great overall experience. I have worked in the automotive industry as a Service Director for Lexus and other top brands, and both the car and the dealership hold their own against the best.

dkotarski
4/12/2016

"Tucson"

Excellent service from Arthur. He was very professional and not pushy. He understood what monthly payment I was looking for and made it happen. I was very impressed.

ckuhrt
4/07/2016

"Daughters car"

My daughter just received her license. She had looked at used vehicles and was considering her options. Arthur, sales consultant, explained incentives on the 2016 model car. It made sense to purchase new vs. used with a full warranty. He was very informative, patient, and professional.

jmorgan0
4/06/2016

"Leasing New and Buying out Lease"

Went great, was able to get accomplished what I wanted in getting two cars taken care of for myself and my family. The system for processing everything is much faster than it used to be.

Don't remember.