Hackettstown Hyundai

Major Hyundai

najibiftikhar
6/26/2016

"Excellent dealership"

The best dealership I have ever dealt with, ever since I started to own cars. They are leader in their competition. Keep up the good work and look forward to work with you in future.

CJ, Arthur, Jerry, Dean, Andy

angelam7677
6/25/2016

"2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Purchase"

I completed this survey, being straight forward and honest. Believe a survey should be short and to the point. I find having to write in an answer as unnecessary and pushy, as a requirement in order to complete this survey. Next time I simply will not complete the survey. Believe that's enough words.

John Ortiz

ronaldjgordon
6/24/2016

"MY NEW SANTA-FE"

HACKETTSTOWN HYUNDAI RATES AS ONE OF THE MOST PROFESSIONAL AND WELL RUN CAR DEALERSHIPS THAT I HAVE EVER ECOUNTERED. THEY GIVE 110% AND ARE LEAPS & BOUNDS AHEAD OF THEIR COMPETITION AND CAN SERVE AS A MODEL FOR ALL HYUNDAI ORGANIZATIONS. KUDOS TO MR.DREW PICON FOR HIS SUPERB CHOICES IN HIS SALES AND MANAGEMENT TEAM AS WELL AS HIS ACCOMPLISHING A MISSION STATEMENT OTHERS CAN ONLY HOPE TO ACHIEVE, THAT OF GOOD OLD CUSTOMER SERVICE IN AN ERA THAT PRESENTS UNPRECEDENTED CHALLENGES TO THAT END.

ARTHUR CZAPLINSKI, ANDREW SULLEY

hockey102012
6/24/2016

"great car and dealership"

I have bought 3 cars from here and will continue to do so and have told other people how great your dealership is to deal with

john ottes

tkhammond06

"Top Notch"

Great experience from start to finish. No pressure, listened to me and found the best option for me. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an easy going car buying experience.

Todd Liberto

ICANGETYOU61
6/23/2016

"Hackettstown Hyundai - #1 Car Dealer"

I love Hackettstown Hyundai. They are so professional and knowledgeable and I feel comfortable there. This is my third Hyundai from them and I am very satisfied from start to finish!!!!!!! Thank you for all that you do <3

John, CJ, Dean

kellyk125
6/23/2016

"Truth and honesty always wins"

Driving for over 50 years I never bought the same car 2 years in a row. Because of the dealership in Hackettstown NJ I am driving my third Hyundai in a row.

Arthur C.and Drew

MelissaS
6/20/2016

"Amazing experience!"

Dave and the rest of the staff were friendly and professional. They made purchasing a car a comfortable and actually easy process. Dave was straightforward and I felt as if he had my best interest in mind. They stayed past closing time so I could drive my car home. I highly recommend Hackettstown Hyundai!

Dave

Onouris
6/20/2016

"If you value your time and sanity, you'd best stay far away."

When our front drivers side shock snapped and punctured our tire, we had the car towed to the dealer for repair under a recall that had just been issued a week earlier. We called twice a week each week, for 35 days, and never got a call back from the service department. When the manager finally called us back, he was arrogant and rude. Save yourself the frustration... if you are hell bent on Hyundai... find yourself a different dealer. Hyundai of Hackettstown... You can "be sorry" and "forward my review to ownership" all you want... but actions would speak louder than words. Fix your problems before you start losing more business, and treat your customers like people. That is all we ask.

Donna LaVerme

tinaamuzu
6/19/2016

"Good customer service"

I would lIke to come back again for another great service. I had a good sales person with an excellent assistant who helped my way through the car. Thanks again for your services.

All employees