Hackettstown Hyundai

Pacifico Hyundai

THOMAS.CEFOLA
7/23/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I had an excellent experience I would recommend this dealership to anyone who needed a new vehicle. This is the best place that I have been friendly, honest and great at what they do.

SSMITH81605
7/21/2015

"Lots of help"

Mac was extremely helpful to me and my husband. He helped us get our dream car in a reasonable price. We kept going back and forth between different colors and he was patient through the whole thing

Mac

HARKMAN39
7/20/2015

"Very Satisfied"

Hyundai of Hackettstown and Frankie Sanchez were very professional and knew the product well. They were very patient with my questions. It was a very pleasant experience.

Frankie Sanchez.

JENNROWE55
7/17/2015

"fine"

Everything was fine and I have no complaints... thank you very much for all your help and I hope that this helps in some way.

ROLANDVEE
7/14/2015

"Hackettstown Hyundai salesman Arthur is great"

After leasing a Santa Fe for the last 3 years I wanted to purchase a new turbo. My local dealer Franklin Sussex Hyundai did not treat me well, they didn't return calls and wasted my time which led me to Hackettstown Hyundai.Although the dealership is out of my way my salesman Arthur made it worth my while. They honored the price they quoted although that vehicle was no longer available, they actually gave me a car with more options for the same price. Including the $2500. Rebate from Hyundai I paid $6300. Under msrp... very good deal

Arthur

DANACONDA_BLERK
7/13/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Had a wonderful experience at the dealership. The price I received online was the price they honored when I went in. No issues at all with the place, and their free lifetime tire replacement was pretty much what closed the deal. Their price beat out all the other dealers I checked (I did a search within 75 miles in all directions and I live one town over) and none offered the tire replacement service. I may be going back for a second vehicle soon, and if I decide to go with a Hyundai this is the place I'll go. Also, the salesman, Mac, was terrific!

Mac

BeyondFrustrated
7/08/2015

"5 + Months Of HELL! Stay Away! Far Far Away! "

Need more than 25. Fail to file papers & make payments in timely manner. Do NOT TRUST ANY OF THEM. 5 Months Of HELL so far.

Mack, CJ, Orlando, Dean, Mike

fooled
7/08/2015

"Purposely misleading advertising"

I received a sales piece through the US mail that indicated I had won a prize. The prize was for 2500. When I got there I found about 8 sales people waiting outside for customers, which indicated that they had intentionally conspired to lure many people by way of the ad. The sales person that approached me took me to a table inside and told me that the ad stated that I had won a prize but not in the amount of the number that was indicated on the card. My prize would be a five dollar gift card from Target. I traveled 30 miles and a couple I met there for the same scam traveled about 200 miles from home. When a dealer implies something that he knows will be interpreted the wrong way he should be held liable. If I had received the same peel off card from a lottery, I would have won 2500 dollars. But they have taken a proven concept and twisted it to fool potential customers.

?

HARRIET.BUCKNER
7/06/2015

"Stellar experience"

From the moment Mac Daddy greeted us and until we left with a car the entire staff we interacted with was the best experience we had when buying a car in over 40 years. If u replecate this at all your dealerships you will be around a long long time.

Mac Daddy , the finance manager ( dont remember his name)

Lauren22
5/29/2015

"Would not give an inch to help a customer in need."

I called in on 5/27 and spoke with Tim, the internet sales representative. He was very friendly and helpful and said I could come in that day for a test drive. I got a good vibe from the place and I found a decent deal through TrueCar. Then at the dealership, my sales representative, Phil, was nice enough and friendly. However due to my age and gender (young adult female), I felt very pressured and uncomfortable voicing concerns. Also, even though I had gotten a "guaranteed" TrueCar quote from Tim earlier that day, Phil was still trying to make me pay nearly $4,000 more. But I still signed the paperwork because I really needed a car. On 5/28 I called to confirm my pickup, but Phil said he "found some scratches he hadn't noticed the day before." Because of that I have been going back and forth with Phil and his sales manager, Andy, about getting me a car as soon as possible. However, I found Andy to be disrespectful and condescending, saying comments such as "Well you and Phil should've found the scratches yesterday," and a few days later, "If you had called yesterday we could've had the car ready for today." I feel I had been reasonable and calm this entire time and Andy would not give an inch to help a customer in need. Also, Andy had originally specified the scratches to be on the rear bumper, but when I was able to see the car myself, there were only scratches left on and around one of the headlights. I feel they were trying to make me take a car that they had damaged and patched up quickly so I wouldn't notice. Thankfully, after going back and forth for nearly a week since initially signing the paperwork, they transferred my contract to an undamaged new car. It was only once I came in with my father-in-law that Andy gave me 2 free oil changes "for all the trouble." The whole time, Andy avoided eye contact and seemed more concerned with his computer monitor than the needs of paying customers. Very shady and crooked place to purchase a car. Phil is still nagging me to give all 10s on the customer satisfaction survey!

Phil, Andy, Tim, Dean