Hackettstown Hyundai

Key Hyundai of Milford

sherpa
12/04/2014

"Another wonderful experience"

I just want to say thank you to CJ, Rob H., and Dean for another wonderful experience. Purchasing and leasing yet again for the second time another 2 vehicles from this car dealer. Not knowing what to expect when my Daughter's lease was ending and giving me a lower interest rate enabled us to not only to trade in my 2013 vehicle to a 2015 but also to lease a new 2015 vehicle for my Daughter. Both transactions were easy and stress free. We will definitely be back for future purchases. Sherri D & Ashley P

CJ, Rob H, and Dean

dbucca1
11/06/2014

"Best Experience"

I have to share that my experience was absolutely the best! Can you imagine having your new car delivered to your driveway! Well, last evening Arthur delivered my new Jeep to my driveway and took away my old one. That has to be the best customer service ever. I never knew buying a new car would be so easy! Thank you and I would recommend this dealership and their entire team!

Arthur

de.sil
9/26/2014

"Look Somewhere Else for Service"

Brought my Sonata here the end June 2014 for routine service and to check a noise. Was told the trailing arm with bushing needed to be replaced. They had to order the part & would call when the part came in. They never called. I recently followed up by making an appointment through their online service site, detailing the visit in June and the need for the trailing arm. The appointment was for 7:45 am on a Mon. We dropped it off Sun night & included a copy of the confirmation email. I called 2 pm Mon afternoon to make sure it was ready. They were just getting it in. I mentioned the 7:45 appointment, and he said they don't work on drop-offs until all other vehicles were done. He said he'd call me back after he talked to the service tech. He did - an hour later. They had to order the part again because they had sent it back when I didn't return. It should be in Wed. I had made the appointment online a week ago which should have been plenty of time to order the part. He said they don't look at the emails until the car comes in for the work. I was told if I had called and talked to someone there instead of making the appointment online this wouldn't have happened. So I would just have to be without a car another day after they received the part. I went to the Gen Mgr when I picked up my car and told him what had happened. He seemed upset and concerned and said he would talk to the Service Mgr and have him call me the next day. It is 2:00 pm Friday (4 days later). No apologetic call from the Service Mgr, no call from the Service Dept saying the part is in, and no follow-up call from the Gen Mgr.

MB & CM

irishgrayeyes
9/10/2014

"Excellent Dealership"

I am so happy with my purchase at Hackettstown Hyundai. I was very pleased with their knowledge and they answered all of my questions. I wasn't rushed into purchasing anything until I was comfortable. I am a customer for life! Charene

Drew, CJ and Jack

Drotella1962
8/29/2014

"Hackettstown Hyundai"

Great customer service & one of the nicest salesmen I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I would highly recommend this dealership & salesman. I am a very happy customer!

Jack Blazier Jr.

cbranchick
8/28/2014

"Their incompetency came close to hurting my credit score."

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER. I bought a car almost two months ago from this dealership. My car that I traded in (also purchased from that dealership) still had a balance, so Hyundai assured me the payoff check would be sent out within a week or two. Well, almost two months later, I get a call asking why I’ve stopped making my payments (on the car that I traded in). Apparently Hyundai was too lazy to mail in the buyback paperwork, and I was informed that my now extremely late payments, on a car I no longer own, were about to go into collections. When I called Hyundai to figure out what went wrong, the answer I was given was, and I quote, “Oh, it’s still sitting on the president’s desk, he must not have gotten around to signing it yet.” It was finally taken care of, but they were not particularly apologetic, considering their laziness/incompetency came very close to hurting my credit. There was nothing unusual about this buyback, this is something they do all the time and yet they still dropped the ball. I have always gotten all of my service/repairs done at the dealership, but I will not be returning. As someone who puts over 25,000 miles on my car each year, I have spent a lot of money there on frequent services, and they have lost a valuable customer.

Dean

Rodrigs510
8/26/2014

"Great Sales Service"

I knew I wanted a Hyundai but needed to know more about leasing and financing. Bob was very helpful with answering all my questions and not pressuring me into anything. After a weekend of reviewing my options I purchased my brand new car and it was a vert smooth process. I was taken care of and didn't feel stressed about my decision at all.

Bob Hladik

Sandi S
8/09/2014

"RUDE Assocaiate and HORRIBLE customer service"

i had a secured loan and was referred to this dealership even though was out of state to me and a 1 hour drive. I went but needed further paperwork to finalize loan, so while waiting for th is paper work someone in dealership took it upon themselves to run credit again on me (Again i already had the loan) . I called when i received the letter and the manager answered the phone, when i inquired why the credit was ran he said they didnt do it or send letter. I told him well if this was how things were done i wouldnt buy from them they lost a customer and the others i had referred. I hung up and i was immediatelly called back and the guy yelled at me for hanging up on him and told me NOT to come buy from them. no problem with people like that.. isnt that awesome customer service??? NOT AT ALL

Bob ..sales manager

jawsclub
8/04/2014

"Elantra lease"

Leased a 2015 Elantra, very easy process, and fair pricing. They delivered the car to my door. Very nice way to get a car without the hassle.

Arthor Czaplinski

tselesky
7/07/2014

"Take the Money, Ignore the Customer!"

Purchased 2012 Sonata on Monday June 31st. Sale was completed prior to 2PM. Was told they needed 35 minutes to clean car. Still no car at 5:30. Upon attempting to start car that evening realized they had given me a key and FB for a different car. Tuesday morning returned to dealer to get the correct set of keys. Was shown about 6 sets of keys which they had no idea what they belonged to. None fit. Was told they would look for keys. When I called due to not hearing from the dealership told still looking. Called on Thursday and was now informed that they took car in on trade and only received 1 set? Over the period till Monday 07/07/2014 I had still not heard from dealer I called at 1:20 and was told John my Salesperson was in and I would be connected. Call was then picked up by a Carlos who said John was not in. A message would be left and he will return my call when he returned. No call came as of 4:10 so I called and again and was again told he was in and the call was transferred and John Answered and seemed highly annoyed and that he had still not been able to contact previous owner. John again offered to transfer me to parts department to purchase replacements. Don't know exact amount they would charge, other dealers are in excess of $200.00. In the intervening days I have discovered that oil was well overdue for change and down a quart. Wipers worn down to the flat rubber surface. Cabin air filter clogged and bent. All minor, but, never the less signs of poor dealership practices. For the above reasons I truly can not recommend anyone deal with this dealership.

John Diaz (paperwork not handy so not sure of spelling) Carlos, and Michelle (a ray of sunshine)