Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston

Larry Skinner

Erio Perez, Service Advisor, Herb Chambers INFINITI  of Boston

Erio Perez

April 24, 2017

"Infiniti versus Acura RDX"

- phil

Stopped in at Infiniti of Boston to check out their SUVs. I presently own an Acura RDX and was looking to make a change. I was greeted by a salesperson by the name of Ben. He seemed knowledgeable and polite. I told him that I had always owned at Acura model but was looking to make a change. He made a very good presentation of the Infinite SUV which I will mull over and do further homework. I was impressed with his style and manner. He was helpful without being overbearing since this was a 'search mission' for me. If I do decide to go with Infiniti then I will be sure to give him a call. He earned it. Philip C.

April 08, 2017

"The epitome of disrespect"

- KH

My husband and I had a completely infuriating experience trying to buy a used car from this dealer. We called, spoke with Caroline, and scheduled an appointment for 2pm to see a specific Honda Fit. We arrived to find out that Caroline isn’t a salesperson, but rather a secretary, and that no one was assigned to meet with us. We were assured it will ‘be 5 minutes’ and someone would see us. Twenty minutes later, no one has greeted us. When we asked Caroline about this, she assured us that a salesperson is getting the car from the lot and it will be 10 minutes more. Twenty more minutes go by and still no salesperson. When we spoke with Caroline, AGAIN, she literally just shrugged at us while we asked why no one was honoring the appointment we made. We had to leave 40 minutes after our scheduled appointment without seeing any salesperson and without seeing the car. We drove 45 minutes to this dealer to be treated like SH*T. When I work with my customers, I treat each one of them with the same courtesy and respect, no matter how much they are spending. It’s called acting with integrity. Herb Chambers would know nothing about that given our experience today.

March 24, 2017

"Great Dealership and Best Customer Service"

- satvir

We bought our 2014 Q50S from Herb Chambers Infinity of Boston and got great customer service and a great deal. The car is wonderful and perfect in every way. Also we have visited the dealership for service quite a few times and each time we are amazed by the level of attention paid to us.

New 2017 INFINITI Q60, $57590