Herb Chambers INFINITI of Boston

Erio Perez

June 20, 2017

"Kashif is great!"

- Polly D.

Kashif Sheikh was a very knowledgeable sales consultant that listened to what we were looking for and made the process easy. We walked away with a car we loved and will definitely refer our friends and family to Kashif. The customer service was great. Thanks Kashif!

Kashif Sheikh
Other Employees : The finance gentleman - outgoing and very helpful - sorry can't remember his name. Nice guy!

June 10, 2017

"Watch Out"

- JBrooks1979

I saw a used car I was interested online. The sequence events, lasting over three weeks, was asking for photos, taking a test drive, advising of two issues I noticed on the test drive, following up while those issues were addressed at another Herb Chambers dealer, scheduling to have the car inspected at my mechanic, and finally, asking them to address four active fault codes discovered by my mechanic. I was in contact with the dealer, quite literally, every single day of that three week span. My level of interest was quite well known by my salesman, and the used manager Phil Geller. When Phil, specifically, told me he would reach out and get the jnformation I needed, I thought I'd have the car within a few days. I had arranged my own financing and everything. I checked my e-mail the day after Phil assured me he would get and answer, and found out they sold the car. I was never offered the opportunity to put a deposit on the car, or just purchase it. If I had been in touch a couple days prior, no big deal, but this was three weeks of test driving, addressing issues, and paying out of pocket at my mechanic. Keep in mind, the subject of a deposit was brought up by me once, but never mentioned by the dealer. I figured they knew they had a sure buyer so they weren't worried. Needless to say, an explanation from Phil was puzzling at best and nonsense at worst. He tried to play it off like he did me a favor by not selling me a potential money pit, but he obviously had no such concerns for the buyer. When I asked him what he expected to happen when the new owner hooked the car up to a scanner and saw the active codes he so graciously saved me from, he replied that he figured they wouldn't have as sophisticated a scanner as my mechanic. He willfully misrepresented a car to a different buyer while simultaneously offering me the worst customer service I have ever experienced a a dealer. My recommendation, at least when it comes to used cars from the dealer, is do your due diligence but don't be suprised if they sell it out from under you if it looks like they might need to address some issues.

Phillip Geller

May 29, 2017

"Excellent Experience with Josymir Rivera"

- c4319232

I visited this dealership on Thursday May 25, 2017 and then Friday May 26, 2017 after leaving another dealership. This review is being posted to applaud all of the hard work that Josymir Rivera put into getting me the deal that I wanted. She was kind, personable and friendly. The deal didn’t go through [not her fault at all, and also not the fault of the General Manager], but she worked hard and did her best. I enjoyed the two times that I visited the dealership and it was my first time being inside that Infiniti dealership because I leased two Honda’s from their sister store. I also enjoyed meeting the General Manager, Larry Skinner – he came over right away, shook my hand and introduced himself. He also emailed an introduction about himself as well – very professional establishment. The Business Development manager, Barbara Mazzarella, was very kind and helpful in locating the vehicle, explaining the availability and features, and having it out front when I arrived. The reasons for the deal not going through were shared privately with the dealership to deal with internally, but I highly recommend this dealership.

Josymir Rivera