Jim Burke Buick Pontiac GMC

Makes: Buick|GMC|Pontiac|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Jim Burke Buick Pontiac GMC
Jim Burke Buick Pontiac GMC Info

"I've purchased several cars from Jim Burke a few used and..."

I've purchased several cars from Jim Burke a few used and one new but I have to say that my most recent experience at Jim Burke was by far the best I've ever had. I'm 2,000% sure I'll be back to buy another vehicle from them. They helped me pick the correct vehicle for my credit situation and negotiate with the bank to get the down payment to a comfortable area for my pockets. I came to the dealership with a used Altima in mind and ended up leaving with a "Like-NEW" Lexus with an awesome payment of $392.00 with just $2,000.00 down. They worked hard on my deal and I am a VERY satisfied customer. The whole team was very helpful, from my sales agent to the sales manager to the finance adviser to the service technicians. I'm so proud to say my vehicle came from Jim Burke!

Larry Shingler

"I bought a 2007 GMC Denali from Garrett Strickland and..."

I bought a 2007 GMC Denali from Garrett Strickland and Jeff Burt (the manager). Both were knowledgeable, helpful and extremely straight forward and HONEST. It was the best automotive purchase I have ever experienced. I would recommend both gentlemen to anyone looking for an easy and fun purchase experience. I have used the their service department since then and am extremely satisfied with both the quality and timeliness of the work and the people are great!

Jeff Burt, Garrett Strickland

"My experience at Jim Burke in Ensley was excellent. I..."

My experience at Jim Burke in Ensley was excellent. I bought my first car from them back in 2001 when my credit wasn't that great, but I got and good deal on my car. I received regular updates of rebates and special savings that Jim Burke were having during the next three years by Rodney Gates. Along with the updates, he sent me Christmas cards and he remembered my birthday and sent me cards. When I received his last letter I decided to call and see what kind of deal I could get. He was more than eager to receive my call and got right on it to find what I was looking for. To make a long story short, with the help of Rodney and Rickey, I left Jim Burke with a 2004 Trail Blazer and my payments were where I wanted it to be. My overall experience was excellent and I would definitely continue to do business with them.

Rodney Gates and Rickey Kelly