Kelly FIAT of Peabody

One Cross Street,
Peabody, Massachusetts 01960
Kelly FIAT of Peabody Info
About Kelly FIAT of Peabody

There's a reason why Kelly FIAT of Peabody is a premier new FIAT car dealer for the Peabody area. It's because we provide quality automobiles at prices our customers can afford. Our knowledgeable staff will answer your questions, help you find the right new car, and can assist with financing. So if you're looking for a new or used Fiat in Boston, Danvers, Lynnfield, Peabody & North Shore Area, stop in to Kelly FIAT of Peabody and we'll get you into the car of your dreams! Have questions to ask first? Give us a call or visit our website today!

About Kelly FIAT of Peabody

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Abarth 1
5/24/2015

"Nice and easy"

Purchasing my new Fiat Abarth went very smooth and efficient. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and professional. Sergio took the time to allow me to test drive whatever I wanted and did not pressure me in any way. The price was quickly agreed upon and was very fair. Possibly the best automotive purchase I have had. Thank you Kelly Fiat.

lopezmariela55
1/09/2015

"excellent customer service :-)"

If your looking to buy a car, Kelly FIAT of Peabody has to be your stop. They really make the process of buying a car stress free. My sales guy, Sergio Maffeo was great!!

Gwen
1/06/2015

"First-rate, honest service"

My family has purchased a number of Fiat 500's with this dealership. The entire experience has been wonderful each time, and I am so happy with my new GQ Abarth 500. It feels very personal at this dealership, which is different from any other I've worked with in the past. I also have full confidence in the knowledge and expertise of the staff here. The service is quite simply excellent and this is a fun bunch who clearly love what they do. I particularly like the wall where you write your name and date and a message when you pick up your new car. Fun touch! I'd also like add a special mention of Sergio Maffeo. He is always so responsive, helpful, and has been a pleasure to work with each time we've purchased a Fiat 500. Thank you, Sergio, for helping me buy most favorite car ever! You are fantastico! --Gwen Dumont

mhinkley1957
1/05/2015

"I love my new 1957 edition Fiat!!!"

I recently purchased a light blue 1957 edition fiat. I love driving it around town and I have the team at Kelly Fiat to thank! Everyone was super friendly and the process was extremely easy. I also got a great deal to top it off! I highly recommend checking out Kelly Fiat if you are even thinking about a Fiat. Sergio was the best!

Gobiel

"Great Dealership"

My wife loved the look of the Fiat. We built the car on line. Kelly Fiat had the exact vehicle on there lot. Sean was an excellent salesman. Both my wife and I test drove the 500 Pop. Sean was very helpful and answered all of our questions. We purchased the motor vehicle that evening and drove it home the next day. We had a great experience with Sean and Kelly Fiat.

ellenjweiner
1/05/2015

"Better than I could have ever expected. "

When my luxury car lease was coming to an end it was time to start looking for cars so I went on line and checked out Fiat which I knew nothing about. I inquired about a fully loaded low mileage pre owned 500 and immediately heard back from Sergio. We made a date to meet and test drive the car. The plan that day was to go to 3 different auto dealers and decide which car fit my needs. Well im happy to report Fiat was my first and last stop. Not only did I love the car, the entire experience was a pleasure. Sergio was warm and friendly. He explained all the features the car had which by the way were more than my luxury class Mercedes Benz! I am so happy with Fifi Bella, named by my soon to be 90 year old mother. Every time she gets in the car she smiles and giggles. Everyone loves the car including Fifi Bella's mom. I have and will continue to recommend Sergio at Kelly Fiat to everyone I know. Ciao!

roo120
11/10/2014

"Quick and painless"

I had been looking at Fiats for quite some time monitoring used inventory at several dealerships. After seeing a few I was watching get sold I decided to go and put money down on the latest one I was looking at, a 500c with low mileage. I was greeted by Sergio who proceeded to show me a couple of different options and then took me for a test of the one I ultimately bought. Sergio and Phil were very helpful in trying to keep it within my budget and agreed to hold it for me. Upon returning home I decided I wanted it then and there so i went back immediately and worked through all the paperwork needed and in less than an hour I was on my way with my new car. The car is great but more importantly the people at Kelly Fiat go out of their way to work with you and get you the best deal possible. I don't plan to buy any more cars in the foreseeable future but I would definitely recommend Kelly Fiat to whomever wants a fast and through transaction. buying a car is never easy but at Kelly Fiat they make it easy!!! oh and Sergio makes a mean Espresso

jemmart
8/18/2014

"Kelly Fiat is the Total Package!"

I went to Kelly Fiat on Saturday morning (8/16) to test drive an automatic 500 Pop. I went back to Kelly Fiat that same Saturday afternoon and drove away with my new automatic 500 Pop (her name is Fiona). I was blown away by the quality of customer service and courtesy extended to me by all the staff members, though I worked most closely with Sergio Maffeo (and Phil for financing). Sergio defied the stereotypical car salesman, in every way. He was kind, friendly, engaging, knowledgeable, and not the slightest bit pushy. In 2011, I had a terrible buying experience with another dealer, including a pushy salesman - it left me with a sour impression that's lasted three years. When I got to Kelly Fiat on Saturday, I was apprehensive about the whole process. The moment I walked in the door, however, Sergio greeted me with a warm smile that put me at ease. He was genuine, he answered my questions, and he let the car speak for itself. When I came back later that day to buy Fiona and bring her home, the staff member who cleans new purchases was not there. Sergio and Isaac rolled up their sleeves and got right to work - they did a wonderful job. In fact, all the staff members were service-oriented and patient throughout my experience - they truly seemed to enjoy the work they do. Even though I didn't roll off the lot until early evening, they continued smiling up until the very last moment. The only thing that could beat those smiles was my own, sitting in the driver's seat. The 500 Pop is such a happy car to drive, such that I'm even giddy as I think about driving her home after work today. I can't recommend Sergio, Isaac, Phil, and the entire team at Kelly Fiat strongly enough. Word to the wise: if you're considering a test drive for any morning, make sure you clear your schedule for that afternoon. You'll be back!

RLCrawford
6/11/2014

"New Fiat Owner"

I want to take this opportunity to tell you that your salesperson, Stefanie Mahr, made our purchasing experience a genuine pleasure. Throughout the process Stefanie was most helpful, always extremely courteous, thoughtful, and considerate; and, most importantly, thoroughly knowledgable of the FIAT.    She provided a detailed explanation of all of the operating controls and display features of the automobile. Always with a professional, easy delivery that took any stress out of the task. The price negotiation, similarly, was forthright, and straightforward and , in the end, I was satisfied with the final offer.   In summary: I have bought numerous cars in my lifetime and this has been the only instance, thanks largely to the efforts of Stefanie Mahr, that I can describe as enjoyable. Stefanie is a most valuable asset to your business and I will certainly provide to my friends  and acquaintances the highest recommendation for your dealership, and particularly Stefanie Mahr.   Sincerely;      Robert and Maureen Crawford

Kelly FIAT of Peabody responded to this review

August 07, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review Robert and Maureen. It means very much to our team at Kelly FIAT of Peabody that your experience was so enjoyable. We appreciate you both giving us the opportunity to earn your business, and we would love the opportunity again in the future! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you. Take care Robert and Maureen!

Phear Thoeung
6/06/2014

"Best Customer Service Ever!!!!"

My husband and I are so pleased with Stephanie and Isaac at Fiat. We were treated so well. Stepanie took really good care of us and took time explaining everything. We learned some really good tips when looking for a used vehicle. Isaac did a great job breaking down the numbers and we felt really good purchasing our vehicle from them. We love our car and will continue to do business with Fiat of Peabody in near future.

Kelly FIAT of Peabody responded to this review

August 07, 2014

Thank you very much for your review Phear. We are so happy to have you as a member of the Kelly family of dealerships, and on behalf of Isaac and our entire team at Kelly FIAT, we thank you so much for allowing us to work with you. We can't wait to see you back!

Reviews of Sergio Maffeo