Kelly FIAT of Peabody

Kelly FIAT of Peabody Info

dalajaba
12/29/2015

"closed without notification"

This dealership is now closed. I love my 6 month old fiat however, had I known that I would have to go to Norwood or Manchester N.H now to go to a dealership, I'm not certain I would have purchased it. No notice was given and when I went to Kelly Jeep and Chrysler ( I was told by salesman that if I had problems go here) they told me they no longer service the car as of 4 days ago. Not happy that I was not notified.

Sergio Maffeo

WAYNE J. COTE
12/21/2015

"Cracker Jack!!!"

The entire team at Kelly is downright CRACKER JACK!!! This time 'round Travis jumped through hoops to help with the need to alter my appointment not once but twice. (Bring him the $4,000 red guitar he wants for Christmas, Santa!!) Once on site the always-accommodating Bruce took over and bent over backwards to keep my needs on the tight timetable. What a star!!!!!! You always feel you get the prize with every combination of cracker jack team members you deal with at Kelly. I will surely miss the professionalism and friendliness when the Fiat line moves out of the world of Kelly this week. Sad day!!!!

Travis and Bruce!!!!!!!

BRANDONK.LATHAM
12/17/2015

"Condescending service"

Something wrong with my new car they can't find it.....overall unhelpful and condescending with attitude...bring it back for another visit....I did call again today and got the same attitude......

Fred

asjs
12/10/2015

"Easy to deal with & low pressure"

It was a pleasure to work with the people at Kelly FIAT of Peabody. I searched for a car for over a year, and during that time met many stereotypical salespeople who I felt did not listen to what I wanted, were not straightforward, and pressured me into buying quickly without letting me consider options. The people at Kelly FIAT were nothing like that. They listed to me, were calm and straightforward, and a pleasure to deal with. I felt comfortable dealing with them and highly recommend them.

Isaac Bruton, Ninette Di Iorio

DONLUCAS22
11/05/2015

"Fantastic experience!"

Buying my new Fiat 550L was a fantastic experience. Ninette, Isaac, Tom and Phil were wonderful. Give them all substantial raises!! It was a wonderful experience.

Receptionist, Tom Crean, Ninette Di Iorio, Phil Geller, Isaac Bruton

November 27, 2015

We are happy that you had a fantastic experience with us DONLUCAS22. We appreciate you sharing your review on Ninette, Isaac, Tom and Phil. Have a great day!

SMITHJMAIL
10/30/2015

"Bought used Fiat 500 Turbo Sport"

I bought a used car from this dealership. No excessive pressure to buy and willing to negotiate. It was a pleasure to deal with their used car manager, Phil Geller and the rest of the staff. Professional and efficient

Phil Geller

November 02, 2015

Glad to hear that SMITHJMAIL. Thank you for giving our team the opportunity to work with you, and congratulations on the 500 Turbo Sport! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can do for you.

FIAT lover
10/29/2015

"see below. I didn't feel like they "made it easy" "

brought the car in on a Wednesday for a Thursday appt. leaking coolant (warranty issue). did not get it back until Monday, and they never offered a courtesy car until I asked, at which point I could not get back there, went a weekend without a car. When they realized that they were going to have my car for 6 days they should have arranged to get me a loaner especially where it was warranty work an 18 month old car with 7700 mile on it should not be leaking anything.

Isaac Bruton

btatem
10/29/2015

"Key Made"

Was in and out quickly. They checked the car and performed a necessary firmware upgrade while waiting for key to be made as well. Will be taking the Fiat back in the future for any service needs.

Artis

November 02, 2015

Thank you for working with our FIAT service team btatem! We appreciate you letting us know how our team helped you out, and we are glad to hear you'll be back again in the future. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with our team.

DTKC
10/19/2015

"Went to express service for a quick oil change."

This was my 3 rd or 4 the oil change here using the express lane. No complaints about the service except that usually I have been in and out in 20 minutes. This most recent visit was a little over an hour. There were a couple cars ahead of me and they were efficient, I just didn't plan on the wait. Like I said, no complaints and the price is somewhat reasonable considering my car requires synthetic oil.

Tom Crean

October 20, 2015

We apologize for the wait DTKC! Next time, we'll do our best to be more efficient in getting you in and out. We appreciate your patience, and the fact that you've shared your experience with us. Thank you for that, and we hope you'll give us the chance to work with you again next time DTKC.

FiatGirl58
10/02/2015

"Amazing Experience!"

My experience at Kelly FIAT was amazing. They had so many different models to choose from and Sergio was great an explaining the details of each one. The 500x comes in many different packages and Sergio guided me and clarified all the questions I had. After shopping around to a few other dealerships, I'm glad I landed at Kelly FIAT. I am in love with my new 500x and received so many compliments already (and it's only been a week!). Sergio is not a 'sales person' by any means. He was truly a consultant, listened to my needs and guided me in the right direction. Isaac added to the experience as well and made me feel comfortable with making this decision. The espresso was such a nice touch too! I love everything about my new car and I would recommend Kelly FIAT to all. I was able to get the color, trim and price I wanted and that's not easy to do! Professional, knowledgeable, helpful and NICE people to deal with - from the moment I walked in, to the moment I drove off in my new 500x!

Sergio Maffeo, Isaac Bruton

October 06, 2015

Very kind of you to say FiatGirl58. Thank you very much for allowing Sergio and Isaac to help you find the 500X you were looking for. We're glad to hear you enjoyed the espresso as well! Please let us know if you and your 500X need anything else, and we look forward to seeing you again!