Kelly FIAT of Peabody

Kelly FIAT of Peabody

Call
Kelly FIAT of Peabody Info
About Kelly FIAT of Peabody

There's a reason why Kelly FIAT of Peabody is a premier new FIAT car dealer for the Peabody area. It's because we provide quality automobiles at prices our customers can afford. Our knowledgeable staff will answer your questions, help you find the right new car, and can assist with financing. So if you're looking for a new or used Fiat in Boston, Danvers, Lynnfield, Peabody & North Shore Area, stop in to Kelly FIAT of Peabody and we'll get you into the car of your dreams! Have questions to ask first? Give us a call or visit our website today!

About Kelly FIAT of Peabody

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

"Kelly Fiat is the Total Package!"

I went to Kelly Fiat on Saturday morning (8/16) to test drive an automatic 500 Pop. I went back to Kelly Fiat that same Saturday afternoon and drove away with my new automatic 500 Pop (her name is Fiona). I was blown away by the quality of customer service and courtesy extended to me by all the staff members, though I worked most closely with Sergio Maffeo (and Phil for financing). Sergio defied the stereotypical car salesman, in every way. He was kind, friendly, engaging, knowledgeable, and not the slightest bit pushy. In 2011, I had a terrible buying experience with another dealer, including a pushy salesman - it left me with a sour impression that's lasted three years. When I got to Kelly Fiat on Saturday, I was apprehensive about the whole process. The moment I walked in the door, however, Sergio greeted me with a warm smile that put me at ease. He was genuine, he answered my questions, and he let the car speak for itself. When I came back later that day to buy Fiona and bring her home, the staff member who cleans new purchases was not there. Sergio and Isaac rolled up their sleeves and got right to work - they did a wonderful job. In fact, all the staff members were service-oriented and patient throughout my experience - they truly seemed to enjoy the work they do. Even though I didn't roll off the lot until early evening, they continued smiling up until the very last moment. The only thing that could beat those smiles was my own, sitting in the driver's seat. The 500 Pop is such a happy car to drive, such that I'm even giddy as I think about driving her home after work today. I can't recommend Sergio, Isaac, Phil, and the entire team at Kelly Fiat strongly enough. Word to the wise: if you're considering a test drive for any morning, make sure you clear your schedule for that afternoon. You'll be back!

"New Fiat Owner"

I want to take this opportunity to tell you that your salesperson, Stefanie Mahr, made our purchasing experience a genuine pleasure. Throughout the process Stefanie was most helpful, always extremely courteous, thoughtful, and considerate; and, most importantly, thoroughly knowledgable of the FIAT.    She provided a detailed explanation of all of the operating controls and display features of the automobile. Always with a professional, easy delivery that took any stress out of the task. The price negotiation, similarly, was forthright, and straightforward and , in the end, I was satisfied with the final offer.   In summary: I have bought numerous cars in my lifetime and this has been the only instance, thanks largely to the efforts of Stefanie Mahr, that I can describe as enjoyable. Stefanie is a most valuable asset to your business and I will certainly provide to my friends  and acquaintances the highest recommendation for your dealership, and particularly Stefanie Mahr.   Sincerely;      Robert and Maureen Crawford

August 07, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review Robert and Maureen. It means very much to our team at Kelly FIAT of Peabody that your experience was so enjoyable. We appreciate you both giving us the opportunity to earn your business, and we would love the opportunity again in the future! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you. Take care Robert and Maureen!

"Best Customer Service Ever!!!!"

My husband and I are so pleased with Stephanie and Isaac at Fiat. We were treated so well. Stepanie took really good care of us and took time explaining everything. We learned some really good tips when looking for a used vehicle. Isaac did a great job breaking down the numbers and we felt really good purchasing our vehicle from them. We love our car and will continue to do business with Fiat of Peabody in near future.

August 07, 2014

Thank you very much for your review Phear. We are so happy to have you as a member of the Kelly family of dealerships, and on behalf of Isaac and our entire team at Kelly FIAT, we thank you so much for allowing us to work with you. We can't wait to see you back!

"Sean Chellar"

Sean is a great salesperson. He is friendly, fair, and personable. He was helpful and calm and did not push us into a sale. We thoroughly enjoyed the process of buying our car. He deserves the highest credit for his work with us. And we love the car- a Fiat 500!

August 07, 2014

Great choice Katherine! We hope you continue to enjoy your new FIAT 500, and please don't hesitate to let Sean or anyone of our Kelly FIAT staff members know if we can help you out again.

"They truly 'Make it Easy' at Kelly Fiat of Peabody"

Kelly's group of dealerships slogan is "We make it easy", and at Kelly Fiat of Peabody that holds absolutely true. This is my 2nd purchase of a new car at Kelly Fiat, this time a sweet 2013 Abarth Cabrio nero. Dealing with Sergio Maffeo and the whole team is a pleasure to say the least. They make you feel as if you are dealing with friends not adversaries. Sergio is passionate and very knowledgeable of the cars he is selling, which is not always the case with certain dealers, and goes above and beyond to help customers throughout the process. For example, while i was taking delivery of my new car, he was taking the time to personally teach another buyer how to drive the manual transmission in the car he just purchased, how's that for service! I must say also that the studio Sales Manager, Isaac Bruton has a knack for making the signing of the paperwork a breeze and not stressful in the least. Usually that's the worst part of buying a car but somehow it really makes it easy with his calm cool demeaner. Thanks again to the team at Kelly Fiat of Peabody, Mark

"great deal & great service"

In short, there is nothing I could complain about even slightly. The car is perfect for me. And the price is fair enough. They really want to help you find the right car. As a novice of buying used car, I could not imagine a more satisfactory experience than this. Everything has turned out to be much easier and quicker than I expected. Also, working with Stefanie was just great!

April 16, 2014

Thanks cjsjk007! Glad to hear that you found the right used car for your needs. We appreciate you giving Stefanie and our Kelly FIAT dealership a chance to work with you and earn your business. Please let us know if we can help you out again!

"Easy first time buy!!! Great service!!!"

Stefanie was awesome! She made it such an easy transaction.I drove away same day in my new fiat. If you want a fiat see her and ask for some expresso before you start! I would buy again from her.

April 09, 2014

Thank you Fiatjoshuamuniz! Stefanie and our team at Kelly FIAT appreciates your kindness and we hope you do visit us again in the future for all your FIAT needs. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and your new FIAT. Take care, and thank you again!

"The experience at Kelly Fiat was truly amazing. I came in..."

The experience at Kelly Fiat was truly amazing. I came in knowing nothing about Fiats and left with a brand new 2014 500L ... and a belt buckle ... and an Italian family. Stefanie and the rest of the team worked after hours to get me in my car and to my flight (which I made btw!) while maintaining the utmost professionalism and candor. Thank you to the whole team!

Front desk staff

April 09, 2014

Thank you Zach! It was our pleasure helping you during your visit at Kelly FIAT, and our entire team is glad that you had such a pleasant experience. Enjoy the new 500L and anytime you'd like to stop by to visit please do!

"Over the weekend my wife and I made what was intended to..."

Over the weekend my wife and I made what was intended to be a preliminary, information-gathering visit to Kelly Fiat in Peabody. When we arrived there we were greeted by Sergio Maffeo, a member of the sales staff, who listened patiently to our questions about the Fiat product line, and provided clear and comprehensive answers. We then went on a test drive, and upon returning to the dealership, reiterated that we were information gathering at that point, but the offer we were made on the model we were interested in was simply too good to pass on. In short, we are now Fiat owners. It is worth mentioning that all the staff was friendly, couteous, and outgoing, and that at no time did we feel remotely pressured to make a purches - a far cry from many other experiences I've had at dealerships in the past, some of which started off pleasantly enough, then quickly turned hostile and agressive when it was clear we weren't ready to buy. Had I sensed this at all at Kelly, I never would have bought there on principle. But Sergio was affable and helpful through the entire process, as was the general manager, Issac. Highly recommended.

April 09, 2014

Thank you Paul, it was our absolute pleasure assisting you and your wife. We appreciate your review as well, and we're glad that your experience with us was unlike all of the other bad ones you've encountered at other dealers. We look forward to speaking with you again in the future, and please let us know if we can help you out at all in the meantime Paul. Have a great day!

"I can not stress how great everyone over at Kelly Fiat..."

I can not stress how great everyone over at Kelly Fiat has been to me. There must be something in the espressos they gave me. After having one of the worst experiences at another dealership ( everyone stay as far away from central Fiat Norwood as possible unless you want to be insulted and ripped off at the same time) I was a bit gun shy of even stepping into another dealership but Stephanie was FANTASTIC. She just knew what I liked and me having health issues, what she thought would fit me best and darn it. She was right. Her manager Chris was also very nice and respectful. Honestly you would never know you were at a car dealership. It was worth coming from the south shore and dealing with Boston traffic. I am now the happy new mom of a Fiat Sport named Gus Gus.

Stephanie

February 18, 2014

Hi Sea103breeze! Thank you so much for your kind review of Stefanie, Chris and our entire Kelly FIAT of Peabody team. We're so sorry that you had a poor experience at another FIAT dealership, but we are glad that you gave our team of FIAT professionals the opportunity to earn your business. We hope you continue to enjoy Gus Gus and if there's anything else we can do for you again, don't hesitate to let us know Sea103breeze.

Reviews of Sergio Maffeo