Kenny Ross Chevrolet

Baierl Chevrolet

Preston GM Superstore

Happy Customer
6/07/2016

"My wife and I were looking for a New Car ( Impala ) "

My wife was searching online and we did our Sunday look and see. There was a specific Model that caught both our eyes so she decided to go back online and see if it was still available and what the price would be. Within about 30 minutes we were contacted by 3 Dealers including Robert Clay at Kenny Ross. Everyone came in with their best price , but Robert Clay / Kenny Ross was the lowest and the Vehicle they had came with more options. Robert Clay and Everyone at Kenny Ross were Great..

Robert and Chris

TOMHAMMER
5/17/2016

"Bought a new Cruse from Tom Hammer, the best salesman."

Tom Hammer is the best salesman. We purchased a car 5 years ago for my Husband. Friday we bought a new 2016 Cruse from him. The reason we went back is because of Tom Hammer. He is friendly and had the car sitting in the lot. Just what I wanted. Fast, friendly service in all departments. Would go back again.

Paulene Nilson
5/16/2016

"Best car shopping experience ever"

Dave and I have been searching for sometime for a SUV that is reasonable on gas, holds 5 comfortably (with space to spare) and , of course, reasonably priced. After going a couple other dealers , We met with Tom Hammer and he found THE perfect car for us. A sharp Cherry red 2015 Chevy Trax. Tom was informative, worked with our needs and helped make it happen .No pressure. Very positive experience. We love this car!!! I would highly recommend anyone shopping for a new car to visit Tom at KennyRoss in Zelienople !

jbeck123
4/10/2016

"Great experience"

I traded in a jeep wrangler for a silverado. The dealership gave me a great price for my trade, and made the whole process easy and simple. I personally dealt with Tom Hammer and he was awesome. Great overall service, great people, I would recommend to anyone.

secot, mary
3/16/2016

"Successful."

We left with the car we saw in the lot. It was love at first sight. We are pleased with our purchase. Can't wait convertible weather. Worked well with salesman, Pinky..

"Pinky" salesman

Mars Car
3/03/2016

"Efficient"

This was our 3rd car purchased through Kenny Ross. Tom & Mike were the people we dealt with for this experience. They were positive, efficient & helpful.

Tom Hammer (Salesman); Mike (Financial)

Ace13
2/24/2016

"Bob Lisella"

Bob made it the most pleasant experience I ever had buying a car.His Christian values you knew he wasn't out to screw you. There was no swearing no rudeness a down to earth guy and a pleasure to work with. If only there were more car dealers like him there would be more cars sold

Bob Lisella

ddjanthony
2/18/2016

"Tom Hammer Rocks!!!"

This is our 2nd car purchase at Kenny Ross, Tom Hammer is the best salesperson we have ever dealt with. We couldn't have asked for a better experience from the beginning to the end. The truck had to be brought in and Tom remembered that my husband likes to go over them with a fine tooth comb before the paperwork, so he made sure that it was washed and cleaned so that he could go over it. When it came time to sign the papers, we were extremely impressed with the finance gentleman, Mike Birone, has a great personality and made the signing process fun and easy. We were having some accessories installed on the truck and the protection package done, so it was arranged for everything to be done before we actually picked it up, which we were very happy about considering the weather is not the nicest right now. When we came to pick up the truck, Tom had everything ready and it looked absolutely wonderful, he went over everything in the truck and he paid attention to little details, for example, he programmed a radio station which surprised me, the station was K-Love which is a Christian radio station. I asked how he knew that this was my station, he said " when I called you, your message said have a Blessed day" so he figured that this was a good station for me. Way to go Tom Hammer you knocked this one out of the park. Anyone we know looking to purchase a vehicle we will be sending them your way. You are a BLESSING to Kenny Ross. Blessings Dave, Diane & Jacob

Tom Hammer, Mike Birone

Kelly105
2/13/2016

"Excellent experience "

Kenny Ross employees have gone above and beyond with giving me the best customer satisfaction!! A big thank you to bob pinkosky for awesome customer service. He even helped me return the rental I was driving!!!

Chris hohuan

my2015impala
2/12/2016

"Purchase car"

Salesman, Dave Piccolo was very courteous and helpful. He is a credit to the Sales Dept and I would recommend him to any of my friends and family who are looking to purchase a car.

Dave Piccolo