Key Auto Center of Manchester

Foley Motorsports

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

Angelbug79
5/08/2015

"Straightforward, low stress, fantastic experience!"

My entire experience with this dealership was fantastic! They were up front about everything, they listened to what I said my needs and wants were and gave me a great deal on exactly what I was looking for! Mike, my salesman was friendly, not pushy at all- it was surprisingly a very relaxed process from start to finish. No stress, no ultimatums and no sense of urgency tactics either. Dan the general manager really worked hard to get me the financing package I needed to stay within my very tight budget and was completely open and up front about costs (which were refreshingly minimal). Cindy handled my financial paperwork and signing- she was thorough and fast and just made it a very pleasant experience. I had my 2.5yr old with me so this could've been a very stressful experience, but wasn't at all. I've worked in vehicle sales and financial sales myself and know the usual drill with verbiage on hidden fees and kickbacks from financing services and I received none of that. I absolutely love my new (to me) vehicle and couldn't be happier! An honest, stress free, easy and pleasant experience and I highly recommend them!

Mike, Dan, Cindy

kelli.veilleuxgouin
11/07/2014

"paul raymond... need i say more!!!!"

I would like to thank the dealership as a whole but especially paul. I live in south carolina and could have bought many vans along my way up to nh but i chose where he was i have bought a vehicle from him before and said if i did again it would be from him!!!! He never missed a call from me made things happen for me and my family!!! I will definitely be sending everyone I know to him at Key!!! Once again Thank you Paul Raymond!!!!

paul raymond

Prattgirls3
6/07/2014

"key auto manchester nh"

They are awesome people go through. They do what they can to help you find the car you want to get in. I bought my car as is and some things went wrong with it and di me right by fixing it for me to keep a happy customer and I am very happy with and will go back to them for another car.

ben McCoy

Bball0404
11/25/2013

"I went everywhere over the past week and nobody would..."

I went everywhere over the past week and nobody would give me the time or effort to help me into a new car. I have a 1 year old and a decent job but didn't have any credit. All the other dealers locally were not helpful at all, and a couple even Laughed. Paul took me in, sat me down and figured out what I needed. Showed me the vehicle that made sense, and within 2 hours I was driving away. I don't know what the other dealers are doing, but I will never go anywhere else but to see him. Just a great experience from top to bottom. If you are looking for a car and have been nervous about credit. SEE PAUL! Thank you so much!

Paul Raymond

Achase1989
9/29/2013

"Everyone was incredibly friendly and knowledgable. The..."

Everyone was incredibly friendly and knowledgable. The prices are extremely fair on their vehicles and for what they will give you for your trade in. Highly Recommended. I went to purchase a vehicle and drove off the lot within 2hours with a new car!

Katelyn Trombly

WeAreVenom
8/28/2013

"My experience was great. I prefer businesses that tell it..."

My experience was great. I prefer businesses that tell it like it is and the staff here does exactly that. The paperwork was minimal, the process was transparent and they all seemed to work together to get it done as fast as possible. Special thanks to Katelyn, my saleswoman for her patience and friendliness.

Staff effort

ap55055
8/21/2013

"Key Auto Center of Manchester provided me with a..."

Key Auto Center of Manchester provided me with a phenominal experience. The staff was very knowledgable and explained everything in detail each setp of the way. For the first time, I left a dealerhsip not feeling like I got hosed on some part of the deal. This is because they used a consulatitive sales approach instead of the infamous used car sales approach. I would recommend Key Auto Center of Manchester to anyone.

Paul, Chris, and Rick

Therron24
8/20/2013

"they where the best place that we have gone to that..."

they where the best place that we have gone to that helped us with what we needed I couldn`t ask for better people than key auto center they where beyond amazing people they met our needs very well and I`m very happy with my new car that we have gotten from them THANK YOU KEY AUTO CENTER!!!!!!!!

ricky goulette, rick, chris all of them

puppymum
8/20/2013

"The dealership was so beautiful, clean and bright! I was..."

The dealership was so beautiful, clean and bright! I was created right away by Ben and he listened to want we needed for a car. While he was getting the car for us, Chris, the manager came over and introduced himself to us. We then went on a wonderful test drive around the area and Ben shared so much about the car. Such a wonderful experience, would highly recommend seeing the people here to purchase a vehicle!

Ben