Knauz MINI

409A Skokie Highway,
Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044
Knauz MINI Info
About Knauz MINI

It was almost 80 years ago when, Karl Knauz the father of the current chairman, Bill Knauz, created the dealership that would bear his name for generations to come. Karl Knauz after years of being a chauffeur opened a gas station in Lake Forest. Did he imagine that this modest beginning would come to be one of the most recognized dealerships in the country. The franchises they have now, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MINI, Land Rover, Hyundai, smart have put their trust in the Knauz family, (with Mercedes-Benz going all the way back to 1959). They have weathered the good times and the bad, and done so by taking care of customer's using 'The Golden Rule".

About Knauz MINI

• Indoor Customer Parking
RJS
2/07/2016

"Rob Hill Rocks"

I love my new Mini, and I really appreciate the way I was treated by my sales person, Rob Hill. He followed through with every request and made the purchase as cheery as a car purchase could be. Why wait... Buy your Mini from Rob!

February 08, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with Rob! Happy motoring!

msmith
12/27/2015

"Service Center is Considrably Lacking"

Slow, poor communication, wishy-washy staff. I have been here a few times, and it is always frustrating because I end up waiting FAR longer than I am originally told. This last time, I was told 60-90 minutes and i left at the 2 1/2 hour point. I waited 20 minutes after paying just to have my car brought around. No one in service seems to know what is going on. My check engine light was on after I left (not so when I brought it in) The place feels stuffy (in demeanor), and if I could go somewhere else, I would. This almost makes me not want to purchase another mini. t waswaited and waited, i was given certain time frames that didn't hold true, and just felt alone in the place.

January 05, 2016

Thank you for your post. I know that you spoke with Tom, our Service Manager, but if you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (847) 604-5050. We are happy to help.

Billmalzewski
12/19/2015

"BEST car buying experience ever"

What an awesome dealership! We drove down from Wisconsin after doing a lot of research and finding the Knauz dealership family. Let me tell you they live up to every positive review and more! This was by far the best buying experience I have ever had at any dealership, it was great to hear them say that they pride on customer service and it showed very well. I highly highly recommend the experience to anyone you will not be let down! Thanks again!

Peter Gioulos, Rob Hill, Cole and BMW Finance Doug

December 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the drive to see us! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with our MINI team. Please let us know if we can help you with any of your automotive needs in the future. Happy motoring!

Mini#3
10/09/2015

"Great people...great price!"

Purchased a car from out of state. Great facilitation of the sale and support. Lauren (sales) was awesome and communicated very well though out the process. Couldn't ask for more!

October 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you appreciated the experience of working with Lauren. Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future!

tschloss
8/29/2015

"Best Carbuying Experience EVER"

The entire experience end-to-end with Knauz Mini was by far best ever, for me and my husband both. Lauren went way above and beyond in a professional, consultative-selling manner, on every aspect of the process - making it totally stress-free. Very knowledgeable & honest, with her followup and satisfaction checks unprecedented for us. The entire team was amazing as well - operative word being "team", working together to earn our trust, and helping me choose a great car. Would HIGHLY recommend Knauz Mini!

Cole Syslo, Doug (finance)

August 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. Lauren and the rest of our MINI team appreciate your recommendation. Please let us know if we can help you with any of your automotive needs in the future. Happy motoring!

BellaD
4/14/2015

"Pleasure Doing Business with Knauz"

Knauz is an incredible facility with even better employees. Justin Harris took good care of me during my purchasing experience. Keep up the great work.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for writing a review, it means a lot to all of us in the Knauz family that our customers appreciate our efforts to provide excellent customer service. We will pass on your kind words to Justin and the whole MINI team

ketcham51
4/14/2015

"purchased a replacement MINI"

I have been driving MINI's for 10 years and dealing exclusively with Maria Makris Clark. the experience is always honest, helpful and fast. I would (and do) recommend Maria and Mini to anyone looking for a new vehicle. zero stress, happy customer.

Maria Makris Clark

April 29, 2015

Thank you for the very kind recommendation. Happy motoring!

jmac9
4/11/2015

"Another Satisfied Customer"

I wanted to take a moment and say thank you to Knauz and especially their outstanding sales representative Justin Harris for providing unparalleled customer service and product. I will be recommending Knauz dealership to all my family and friends.

April 20, 2015

Thank you taking the time to write a review, we are proud to have Justin and all of our MINI team. We look forward to assisting you in the future

Msclayson307
3/15/2015

"As good as I gets"

Jason was my sales guy and over the past year, when I started my shopping for a new car started, was polite, courteous and just a real nice guy. He was very knowledgeable. He listened to what I wanted and did everything he could do make my car buying experience great. I have bought several cars over the past 30 years from many other dealerships and this experience was the best in my mind. I love my new car and Jason and the dealership made that happen.

March 20, 2015

We are so glad that you enjoyed working with Jason! Everyone at Knauz MINI appreciates your post. Happy motoring!

G mavs
3/07/2015

"No pressure sales. "

Micheal McGuire is MY salesmen. Thank you, thank you for an amazing car buying experience. From the first hello to the last handshake he made everything easy and explain it all step by step. This is how you gain a loyal customer. Micheal McGuire and Knauz Auto have done just that. Thank you. See you next time me or my family needs a car.

March 09, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with Mike. Happy motoring!

Reviews of Rob Hill