Knauz MINI

409A Skokie Highway,
Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044
Knauz MINI Info
About Knauz MINI

It was almost 80 years ago when, Karl Knauz the father of the current chairman, Bill Knauz, created the dealership that would bear his name for generations to come. Karl Knauz after years of being a chauffeur opened a gas station in Lake Forest. Did he imagine that this modest beginning would come to be one of the most recognized dealerships in the country. The franchises they have now, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MINI, Land Rover, Hyundai, smart have put their trust in the Knauz family, (with Mercedes-Benz going all the way back to 1959). They have weathered the good times and the bad, and done so by taking care of customer's using 'The Golden Rule".

About Knauz MINI

• Indoor Customer Parking
Kim Peeler
5/23/2016

"Easy! Easy! Easy!"

Alex and Cole were a delight to work with! Easiest car purchase ever made. No pressure and very knowledgeable. Love the car!! Will recommend these gentlemen and Knauz to all.

May 24, 2016

Thanks for your kind post, Kim! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with Alex and Cole. Please let us know if we can help you with any of your automotive needs in the future. Happy motoring!

Mini girl
5/22/2016

"Not your typical car-shopping experience. "

Having just purchased a new Mini, I have to add that I also made new friends in the process. The Knauz salesmen, Jerry Schechtman and Rob Hill, were, of course, knowledgeable and helpful, but more than that...I really felt that they were friends. They cared that I got what I was looking for in a car, that I had every one of my questions asked, and never became pushy or impatient with my slow decision-making process. I would heartily recommend seeing either of them if you want to check out the Mini Coopers. They were great!!! AND I Love my new car!!!!

May 23, 2016

We are so happy to hear that you love your new MINI! I know that our team will appreciate your kind words. Please let us know if we can help you with any of your motoring needs in the future!

JeffryD
5/20/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience "

I worked primarily with Peter and, to a lesser extent, with Rob and Cole. I knew the car I wanted before visiting the dealership, having "built" my own, and I had visited another dealer prior to visiting Knauz. I had thought the prior experience OK, but Knauz experience was far superior in every way. I got the impression from the previous dealer that they didn't really care one way or another if I bought a car. Peter was friendly, professional and concerned about how what he was offering compared to my previous experience. I said, "Favorably," and tried to keep a poker face, but what Peter was offering was thousands of dollars better, including great MINI financing, a excellent trade in value and offering an additional incentive for being a loyal MINI owner. I can't imagine going anywhere else to buy a MINI.

May 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I know that Peter, Rob, and Cole will appreciate your very kind words. We are so glad that you enjoyed working with our team, and if there is anything that we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Happy motoring!

mkj
5/18/2016

"Best car purchasing experience of my entire life! "

I visited three Dealerships and chose Knauz largely because of Rob Hill.....He was professional, informative, low key, responsive, and most of all not pushy. I appreciated his listening skills and follow up. No hard selling here at all. Cole set me straight on how everything worked, and Scott buzzed through the fastest delivery process I've ever experienced. Knauz has a great team and I love my new Mini Clubman!

May 19, 2016

Thank you for your very kind words! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with Rob, Cole, and Scott. Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with in the future. Happy motoring!

mirandaj8
5/06/2016

"Excellent Team!"

I worked with Rob Hill and found him to be wonderful, Peter and Cole were also great. They were all nice and far from pushy and made the whole purchase stress-less. Robn was prompt in returning calls/emails. Ask for rob Hill because he will take great care of you if your buyt a 10k car or a 50k one! Love my new cute mini :)

May 09, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Rob and our MINI team. Happy motoring!

Frankie1323
4/16/2016

"Best car buying experience!!"

The sales personnel were not pushy. They gave us a great deal. They were very upfront and transparent with the sale. It was great that they went through and showed us every single feature on and in the car. Very professional, could not have asked for a better experience! We love our new countryman, thank you.

April 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with our MINI team. Happy motoring!

Susan
4/13/2016

"Wonderful experience working with everyone at Knauz"

I first started with Peter several months ago as I approached my 2013 Mini lease end. He worked out all the scenarios to see what the best timing would be for me financially. When the time was right I worked with Rob Hill on finding the right replacement. He found me a great deal on a gently used Countryman. At time of delivery Cole was great at going over all the details with me. Also the finance manager was able to chip my payments down with some specials he brought to my attention. Although my lease was through another dealer I've used Steve at Knauz to schedule any service needed. Because of his great help I decided to choose with Knauz on my next deal. I felt the whole Knauz team was behind me.

April 14, 2016

Thank you for your very kind review. We are so glad that you have enjoyed your experience with our entire MINI team! Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with in the future. Happy motoring!

bhall
4/05/2016

"Great Experience at MINI"

My husband and I went to the MINI dealership this weekend to trade in my current MINI Cooper S. I was very attached to this car and was not ready to give it up, but it was time. I already was familiar with Rob HIll and Peter Gioulous, and they were very nice, respectful, patient with my indecisiveness, and worked with us to get a reasonable price for me. Cole Syslo was fantastic at helping me understand my car and had a great sense of humor. I will continue to go to MINI and recommend it to friends and family as well!

April 06, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. We know you will love your new car as much as your previous Cooper S! If there is anything else that we can help you with, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Gary
3/28/2016

"Great experience"

We bought our first Mini sight unseen...In my short time dealing with Rob Hill and Peter Gioulos before delivery of this vehicle I knew we were in good hands and it seemed as though they were trustworthy...Upon delivery I knew I was right, It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Rob Hill..We liked it so much that we returned the next weekend to buy a new Mini for our Daughter, The second time was just as pleasurable..We got to meet Cole who walked my Daughter through all of the particulars concerning her new Mini...This dealer is definitely our Mini dealer. Did I mention we live 370 miles away in Des Moines Iowa? That made for a couple of long weekends but I can assure you it was worth it...I have bought many cars in my life, its pretty hard for me to get excited about a dealership, But these guys made it happen. When we are ready for another Mini we will be back!!

March 29, 2016

Wow! Thank you for taking the trip to see us! We are thrilled that your family is happy with the time that was spent with our team, and we hope you are loving your new MINIs! If there is anything that we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Happy motoring!

Laura
3/24/2016

"Great experience buying the car of my dreams"

I like the dealership, service, people, new building and the laid back atmosphere. Excellent experience with Cole Syslo, very helpful and good advisor, definitely he knows a lot about MINI Cooper features, thank you for the weather mats and the antenna decor.

March 28, 2016

Thank you, Laura! We are so glad that you enjoyed working with Cole!

Reviews of Cole Syslo