Knauz MINI

409A Skokie Highway,
Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044
Knauz MINI Info
About Knauz MINI

It was almost 80 years ago when, Karl Knauz the father of the current chairman, Bill Knauz, created the dealership that would bear his name for generations to come. Karl Knauz after years of being a chauffeur opened a gas station in Lake Forest. Did he imagine that this modest beginning would come to be one of the most recognized dealerships in the country. The franchises they have now, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MINI, Land Rover, Hyundai, smart have put their trust in the Knauz family, (with Mercedes-Benz going all the way back to 1959). They have weathered the good times and the bad, and done so by taking care of customer's using 'The Golden Rule".

About Knauz MINI

• Indoor Customer Parking
Amy
9/26/2016

" Couldn't be happier! "

I just purchased a volcanic orange with black and white checkered side mirrors four door mini S . It was totally fun to design the car myself --a refreshing, sporty change from my SUV! I love the way the car drives, with the option for more zip or more fuel economy. My personal salesman, Jerry, was very attentive and generous and Cole, was truly a "genius" in helping me navigate all the high-tech features. He was very patient and helpful .

September 28, 2016

Amy, thank you for your post! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with Jerry and Cole and we will know they will appreciate your very kind words. Thank you again and enjoy your new MINI!

amy schwartz
9/24/2016

"outstanding!!!"

I am beyond impressed with the first rate, exceptional quality of service working with Rob Hill at Knauz. I just bought my first car by myself and it was such an easy and fun experience. Rob is highly knowledgable, friendly and competent and I will always go to Knauz. He had my best interests in mind and defies the negative stereotype that car salespeople have. I am so happy with my new Mini! Thank you, Rob, and the excellent team at Mini Knauz!! I am forever grateful for all of your help and professionalism.

September 26, 2016

Amy, what a compliment! Thank you for your feedback - we will be sure to pass it along to Rob and Cole. Happy motoring in your new MINI!

jgq77
8/27/2016

"Fast, Responsive - just like my new Mini"

We worked with Jerry, always very prompt in returning phone calls. A breeze to work with, no hard sales techniques. The price was the best in the area. This is my third Mini and I will keep buying from Knauz!

August 29, 2016

Thank you for your post! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience with Jerry and we know he will appreciate your very kind words. Happy motoring in your new MINI!

motoring 2
8/20/2016

"Flawless!"

Bought my second Mini from Knauz. No need to go anywhere else.! Jerry and Cole were wonderful as was the rest of the team. Great financing, could not have been a more pleasurable experience!

August 22, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear Jerry and Cole were able to make it a great experience and we know they will appreciate your very kind words. Happy motoring in your new MINI!

Stevensel
8/19/2016

"Just bought our third Mini from Knauz"

Just picked up our third Mini from Knauz, didn't even bother to shop elsewhere . Their price on line was far less than the competition. Dealt with Rob Hill, his honesty is what impressed me the most. Our trade , a 2010 Mini, had been in a fender bender earlier this year so Knauz would not sell it on their lot as a used car. They will only sell cream puff used cars with no history of body damage . The wholesale value was less then i thought I wanted so Rob directed me to CarMax to sell off my used car. They do sell cars with accident histories . I got me price from CarMax and came back to Rob for the new car purchase. The whole deal went smoothly , no pressure from anyone. We were treated with respect.The closing at finance was again no pressure, Scott Adduci in Finance was a total gentleman . Delivery was at closing time but, Cole Syslo , their MINI Maven, took us thru the whole car and all the updates since our last car. He was willing to stay as long as it took until we were comfortable with the car. He is a gem !! My wife and I are knauz customers for life. Steve and Janisse Selan

August 19, 2016

What a compliment! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we will be sure to pass along your very kind words to Rob, Cole, Scott and Steve. Happy motoring in your new MINI!

newcarsmell
8/09/2016

"Really went the distance!!"

I came to this dealership because I had chosen 2 different cars, both sold there, but under two makes. I spoke to Rob Hill about my dilemma. He walked me through a detailed compare and contrast. He listened to what I wanted. Then he suggested I seriously consider the OTHER car. He let me work with him to buy it as we had already begun the process and he went out of his way to make sure I had the car of my dreams. After nothing local was available, he found one 500 miles away. It was delivered a week later. I haven't stopped smiling yet! Doug Kamp did a great job on the biz end, and Branden, the BMW Genius, was every bit the expert. They made a terrific team! It was seamless. Thanks guys. I love the car!

Doug Kamp, Brandon

August 10, 2016

Thank you for you feedback! We are so happy to hear Rob was able to find your dream car, even though it may have been 500 miles away. If we can help you with any other future automotive needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again and enjoy your BMW!

Larkins
8/02/2016

"Great Experience All Around"

Rob Hill made my sales experience at Mini beyond enjoyable. From my initial phone call, Rob was attentive, quick to respond, and not "pushy." He quickly located the vehicle that I was looking for and kept me in the loop during the whole process. He made arrangements for Alex Duquette to pick my up and drive me to Knauz Mini on my schedule pick up day. My experience with Doug Kamp in Finance with speedy and painless. Cole Syslo was very the mini expert who took me thru the car before driving it off the lot. He was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and professional. All of the staff at Knauz Mini delivered an A+ experience.

August 02, 2016

Wow, what a compliment! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words, Rob, Alex, Cole and Doug will appreciate them. Happy motoring in your new MINI!

jlogan
8/02/2016

"Excellent Sales Experience"

After a poor experience at another MINI dealer, it was wonderful to work with Rob Hill. He is professional, unassuming and diligent. He was knowledgeable, transparent, and reasonable in helping me to order my dream car. Although it is early in the process and my car has not arrived yet, I can already tell it will be a good experience through the day I drive my new car off the lot and beyond. Well done, Knauz and Rob!

August 02, 2016

Thank you for your post! We're so glad to hear Rob was able to make it a great experience for you and help you find your dream car, happy motoring (soon) in your new MINI!

Mini Roadster
7/24/2016

"A Trusted Experience - Rob Hill and Cole Syslo at Knauz Mini"

The team of Rob Hill and Cole Syslo at Knauz Mini are professional, humble and hard working. They were incredibly knowledgeable and helped me purchase the perfect car. Their passion and dedication came through in everything they did and at every step in the process. I found they set a high bar for their professionalism, knowledge and ensured transparency in everything they did. Any car purchase is a really big deal; Rob and Cole understand that. They established and built a relationship with me based on core values like trust and delivering on promises - I believe that is exactly what the Knauz dealership is all about. I highly recommend Knauz as the best place to purchase a car and when you go there, Rob and Cole are the team that’s capable of delivering on that experience.

July 25, 2016

Wow, what a compliment! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so happy to hear Rob and Cole were able to make the car buying experience a great one and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to them. If we can assist with any other future automotive needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again and happy motoring!

frenchbulldog
7/18/2016

"Easy ! Quick ! Accurate ! "

It was worth to 40 min drive to get Knauz MINI from loop in Chicago. we have very good experience to buy a Mini, every process went smoothly and they are very kind on all the aspect . Good Experience !

July 19, 2016

What a compliment, thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience and the 40 minute drive was worth it. If we can help you with any other future automotive needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again and happy motoring!

Reviews of Cole Syslo