Knauz MINI

409A Skokie Highway,
Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044
Knauz MINI Info
About Knauz MINI

It was almost 80 years ago when, Karl Knauz the father of the current chairman, Bill Knauz, created the dealership that would bear his name for generations to come. Karl Knauz after years of being a chauffeur opened a gas station in Lake Forest. Did he imagine that this modest beginning would come to be one of the most recognized dealerships in the country. The franchises they have now, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MINI, Land Rover, Hyundai, smart have put their trust in the Knauz family, (with Mercedes-Benz going all the way back to 1959). They have weathered the good times and the bad, and done so by taking care of customer's using 'The Golden Rule".

About Knauz MINI

• Indoor Customer Parking
motoring 2
8/20/2016

"Flawless!"

Bought my second Mini from Knauz. No need to go anywhere else.! Jerry and Cole were wonderful as was the rest of the team. Great financing, could not have been a more pleasurable experience!

August 22, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear Jerry and Cole were able to make it a great experience and we know they will appreciate your very kind words. Happy motoring in your new MINI!

Stevensel
8/19/2016

"Just bought our third Mini from Knauz"

Just picked up our third Mini from Knauz, didn't even bother to shop elsewhere . Their price on line was far less than the competition. Dealt with Rob Hill, his honesty is what impressed me the most. Our trade , a 2010 Mini, had been in a fender bender earlier this year so Knauz would not sell it on their lot as a used car. They will only sell cream puff used cars with no history of body damage . The wholesale value was less then i thought I wanted so Rob directed me to CarMax to sell off my used car. They do sell cars with accident histories . I got me price from CarMax and came back to Rob for the new car purchase. The whole deal went smoothly , no pressure from anyone. We were treated with respect.The closing at finance was again no pressure, Scott Adduci in Finance was a total gentleman . Delivery was at closing time but, Cole Syslo , their MINI Maven, took us thru the whole car and all the updates since our last car. He was willing to stay as long as it took until we were comfortable with the car. He is a gem !! My wife and I are knauz customers for life. Steve and Janisse Selan

August 19, 2016

What a compliment! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we will be sure to pass along your very kind words to Rob, Cole, Scott and Steve. Happy motoring in your new MINI!

newcarsmell
8/09/2016

"Really went the distance!!"

I came to this dealership because I had chosen 2 different cars, both sold there, but under two makes. I spoke to Rob Hill about my dilemma. He walked me through a detailed compare and contrast. He listened to what I wanted. Then he suggested I seriously consider the OTHER car. He let me work with him to buy it as we had already begun the process and he went out of his way to make sure I had the car of my dreams. After nothing local was available, he found one 500 miles away. It was delivered a week later. I haven't stopped smiling yet! Doug Kamp did a great job on the biz end, and Branden, the BMW Genius, was every bit the expert. They made a terrific team! It was seamless. Thanks guys. I love the car!

Doug Kamp, Brandon

August 10, 2016

Thank you for you feedback! We are so happy to hear Rob was able to find your dream car, even though it may have been 500 miles away. If we can help you with any other future automotive needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again and enjoy your BMW!

Larkins
8/02/2016

"Great Experience All Around"

Rob Hill made my sales experience at Mini beyond enjoyable. From my initial phone call, Rob was attentive, quick to respond, and not "pushy." He quickly located the vehicle that I was looking for and kept me in the loop during the whole process. He made arrangements for Alex Duquette to pick my up and drive me to Knauz Mini on my schedule pick up day. My experience with Doug Kamp in Finance with speedy and painless. Cole Syslo was very the mini expert who took me thru the car before driving it off the lot. He was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and professional. All of the staff at Knauz Mini delivered an A+ experience.

August 02, 2016

Wow, what a compliment! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words, Rob, Alex, Cole and Doug will appreciate them. Happy motoring in your new MINI!

jlogan
8/02/2016

"Excellent Sales Experience"

After a poor experience at another MINI dealer, it was wonderful to work with Rob Hill. He is professional, unassuming and diligent. He was knowledgeable, transparent, and reasonable in helping me to order my dream car. Although it is early in the process and my car has not arrived yet, I can already tell it will be a good experience through the day I drive my new car off the lot and beyond. Well done, Knauz and Rob!

August 02, 2016

Thank you for your post! We're so glad to hear Rob was able to make it a great experience for you and help you find your dream car, happy motoring (soon) in your new MINI!

Mini Roadster
7/24/2016

"A Trusted Experience - Rob Hill and Cole Syslo at Knauz Mini"

The team of Rob Hill and Cole Syslo at Knauz Mini are professional, humble and hard working. They were incredibly knowledgeable and helped me purchase the perfect car. Their passion and dedication came through in everything they did and at every step in the process. I found they set a high bar for their professionalism, knowledge and ensured transparency in everything they did. Any car purchase is a really big deal; Rob and Cole understand that. They established and built a relationship with me based on core values like trust and delivering on promises - I believe that is exactly what the Knauz dealership is all about. I highly recommend Knauz as the best place to purchase a car and when you go there, Rob and Cole are the team that’s capable of delivering on that experience.

July 25, 2016

Wow, what a compliment! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so happy to hear Rob and Cole were able to make the car buying experience a great one and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to them. If we can assist with any other future automotive needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again and happy motoring!

frenchbulldog
7/18/2016

"Easy ! Quick ! Accurate ! "

It was worth to 40 min drive to get Knauz MINI from loop in Chicago. we have very good experience to buy a Mini, every process went smoothly and they are very kind on all the aspect . Good Experience !

July 19, 2016

What a compliment, thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience and the 40 minute drive was worth it. If we can help you with any other future automotive needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again and happy motoring!

Blue Rocket
7/17/2016

"The Perfect Car-Buying Experience!!!"

I recently purchased a Mini Cooper from Rob Hill at Knauz Mini. Rob is without exception the most professional, best-informed salesperson I've worked with over the 45 years that I have been purchasing automobiles. He listened carefully to what I wanted in a vehicle and perfectly matched my needs to Mini Cooper's line-up. No high pressure, just solid information. His suggestions about accessories and styling were very professional and I am very happy with them. I ended up custom-building my car and Rob kept me posted on the car's progress via e-mail and phone calls every step of the way. He was as excited about my purchase as I was and clearly conveyed his enthusiasm to me. Clearly, this has been the best car-buying experience I've ever had. Furthermore, Rob is representative of the entire Knauz team I worked with, including Cole Syslo, who very patiently and thoroughly explained the technology on my car to a "Tech Dummy" like me. Scott Adduci in the Business Office went out of his way to assist me, too. I can't thank him enough. Knauz is a class act.

Scott Adduci

July 18, 2016

What a compliment, thank you for a feedback! We are so glad to hear Rob and Cole were able to make it a great experience and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you with any other future automotive needs. Thank you again and enjoy your custom MINI!

Tc&Mc
7/09/2016

"It was actually fun buying a car"

I normally don't look forward to the negotiating required to purchase a car. Rob Hill and Knauz Mini was a true exception. First Rob is very knowledgable about the Mini and got us excited about the car. Second Rob and Knauz allowed my wife and I to test drive the car by ourselves (when we produced proof of insurance). We really appreciated having the opportunity to discuss the car while we drove it without the salesperson present. Thirdly, Rob provided us with the best price of all the dealers we received quotes from. Fourth Rob kept us updated on our order of the car - which came in ahead of schedule. And finally, when we picked up the car Rob was very helpful in completing the process. Cole Sysco was also outstanding at walking us through the many features of the car which we really appreciated.

July 11, 2016

Wow, what a compliment. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Rob and Cole will be very appreciative of your kind words! Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you with any other future automotive needs. Thank you again and happy motoring in your new MINI!

Bernie
6/28/2016

"Best Buying Experience in 40 years. Bernie"

Rob Hill is an excellent salesperson. He listened to what we wanted to buy. He answered all our questions. He made helpful suggestions. He showed us a number of cars. He took all the time necessary to show us options available. He was always responsive to phone inquiries both before and after we got our new Mini. Cole Syslo was also very helpful with technical questions when we picked up the new Mini. I recommend Knauz and Rob Hill to anyone who wants to buy a Mini and have a pleasant car buying experience.

June 29, 2016

Wow, what a compliment! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad to hear Rob and Cole were able to make it the best buying experience you've had and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you with any other future automotive needs. Thank you again and happy motoring in your new MINI!

Reviews of Rob Hill