Knauz MINI

Motoring Advisor

January 16, 2017

"Great team"

- TR

These guys make buying a MINI easy. Rob was super responsive with our questions and we agreed on a price quickly with Steve & got the car the next day. Their techie guy went over the features in the car logically & efficiently and the paperwork took only minutes. Since then, off to the races. We are loving it. Thank you all!

December 14, 2016

"Could not be any happier....Merry Christmas to me!"

- Lovemynewcar

I had a wonderful car buying experience at Knauz and could not have asked for anything more or anything better. Rob Hill was very pleasant to work with and was very helpful and knowledgeable in assisting me pick out the perfect vehicle. Everyone that I came in contact with at Knauz was very friendly and helpful. I am extremely satisfied with my car buying experience and would recommend everyone to go see Rob Hill. I am completely in love with my new vehicle and don't plan on getting a new one anytime soon, but if I do, I'm going back to Knauz to see Rob.

November 17, 2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Russ

I'm not the kind of person who enjoys dealing with salesmen of any kind, however, my recent experience at Knauz beat all of my expectations and challenged my previous views of salesmen and dealerships alike. Rob Hill was forthright and helpful. He made it easy for me to test drive the cars I was interested in. When I had made my final choice of vehicle, Rob was honest and didn't mess around with haggling back and forth and talking to manager upon manager's manager! I researched my car extensively and knew that the price we settled on was a good and fair price. Doug over at the BMW dealership next to the Mini dealership took care of me with financing and was an absolute gem of a guy who informed me of extra warranty and care packages I could have purchased, but never pressured me to buy them. What a refreshing experience! Highly recommend the Knauz family of dealerships for you next vehicle purchase. If you are into Minis, stop in and ask for Rob Hill!

New 2016 BMW 5 Series, $55995