Knauz MINI

409A Skokie Highway,
Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044
Knauz MINI Info
About Knauz MINI

It was almost 80 years ago when, Karl Knauz the father of the current chairman, Bill Knauz, created the dealership that would bear his name for generations to come. Karl Knauz after years of being a chauffeur opened a gas station in Lake Forest. Did he imagine that this modest beginning would come to be one of the most recognized dealerships in the country. The franchises they have now, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MINI, Land Rover, Hyundai, smart have put their trust in the Knauz family, (with Mercedes-Benz going all the way back to 1959). They have weathered the good times and the bad, and done so by taking care of customer's using 'The Golden Rule".

About Knauz MINI

• Indoor Customer Parking
Sheila
6/24/2016

"Amazing Experience!"

I cannot say enough about my amazing car purchasing experience. I purchased from Michigan and it was the best car purchasing experience ever! Rob Hill was incredible and had everything ready for me when I arrived. From the negotiation process to purchase, it was a wonderful experience. Cole is truly the Mini Genius and very helpful. I also appreciated Scott Adduci who made the financing very streamlined, and he was very helpful as well. Cannot say enough about the professionalism and focus on customer service that we experienced at Knauz and I would highly recommend them to family and friends and everyone interested in purchasing a Mini Cooper. I also have to say that I love my new Mini Cooper! Thank you so much to Rob for making the entire car purchasing experience so incredible!

Scott Adduci

June 24, 2016

Wow, thank you for your feedback and for visiting us all the way from Michigan! We are so glad to hear the experience was great and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Rob, Cole and Scott. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you with any other future automotive needs, thank you again and happy motoring in your new MINI!

New MINI Owner
6/22/2016

"Great Buying Experience!"

Buying my MINI was the easiest car-buying experience that I have had. I never felt pressured to make a deal or buy extras that I didn't need like other car dealers I have dealt with in the past. Thank you to Jerry, Peter and Cole - all very knowledgeable and helpful. Love my MINI Cooper! Knauz MINI has my recommendation!

June 22, 2016

Wow, thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear Jerry, Peter and Cole were able to help you and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you with any other future automotive needs. Thank you again and happy motoring!

NewMiniMan
6/02/2016

"Awesome Leasing Assistance"

Rob Hill was awesome at helping me get a Mini Cooper Lease with no issues or haggling. I came in fully expecting to get the dealer two step. That never happened with Rob. I look forward to sending my friends to see him when they are ready to buy/lease a MINI. Cole did a great job of being the MINI Genius and explaining all the buttons/features in my NEW Hardtop MINI.

June 03, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience working with Rob and Cole and will be sure to pass along your kind words. Enjoy your new Hardtop MINI, thanks again and happy motoring!

Kim Peeler
5/23/2016

"Easy! Easy! Easy!"

Alex and Cole were a delight to work with! Easiest car purchase ever made. No pressure and very knowledgeable. Love the car!! Will recommend these gentlemen and Knauz to all.

May 24, 2016

Thanks for your kind post, Kim! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with Alex and Cole. Please let us know if we can help you with any of your automotive needs in the future. Happy motoring!

Mini girl
5/22/2016

"Not your typical car-shopping experience. "

Having just purchased a new Mini, I have to add that I also made new friends in the process. The Knauz salesmen, Jerry Schechtman and Rob Hill, were, of course, knowledgeable and helpful, but more than that...I really felt that they were friends. They cared that I got what I was looking for in a car, that I had every one of my questions asked, and never became pushy or impatient with my slow decision-making process. I would heartily recommend seeing either of them if you want to check out the Mini Coopers. They were great!!! AND I Love my new car!!!!

May 23, 2016

We are so happy to hear that you love your new MINI! I know that our team will appreciate your kind words. Please let us know if we can help you with any of your motoring needs in the future!

JeffryD
5/20/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience "

I worked primarily with Peter and, to a lesser extent, with Rob and Cole. I knew the car I wanted before visiting the dealership, having "built" my own, and I had visited another dealer prior to visiting Knauz. I had thought the prior experience OK, but Knauz experience was far superior in every way. I got the impression from the previous dealer that they didn't really care one way or another if I bought a car. Peter was friendly, professional and concerned about how what he was offering compared to my previous experience. I said, "Favorably," and tried to keep a poker face, but what Peter was offering was thousands of dollars better, including great MINI financing, a excellent trade in value and offering an additional incentive for being a loyal MINI owner. I can't imagine going anywhere else to buy a MINI.

May 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I know that Peter, Rob, and Cole will appreciate your very kind words. We are so glad that you enjoyed working with our team, and if there is anything that we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Happy motoring!

mkj
5/18/2016

"Best car purchasing experience of my entire life! "

I visited three Dealerships and chose Knauz largely because of Rob Hill.....He was professional, informative, low key, responsive, and most of all not pushy. I appreciated his listening skills and follow up. No hard selling here at all. Cole set me straight on how everything worked, and Scott buzzed through the fastest delivery process I've ever experienced. Knauz has a great team and I love my new Mini Clubman!

May 19, 2016

Thank you for your very kind words! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with Rob, Cole, and Scott. Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with in the future. Happy motoring!

mirandaj8
5/06/2016

"Excellent Team!"

I worked with Rob Hill and found him to be wonderful, Peter and Cole were also great. They were all nice and far from pushy and made the whole purchase stress-less. Robn was prompt in returning calls/emails. Ask for rob Hill because he will take great care of you if your buyt a 10k car or a 50k one! Love my new cute mini :)

May 09, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Rob and our MINI team. Happy motoring!

Frankie1323
4/16/2016

"Best car buying experience!!"

The sales personnel were not pushy. They gave us a great deal. They were very upfront and transparent with the sale. It was great that they went through and showed us every single feature on and in the car. Very professional, could not have asked for a better experience! We love our new countryman, thank you.

April 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with our MINI team. Happy motoring!

Susan
4/13/2016

"Wonderful experience working with everyone at Knauz"

I first started with Peter several months ago as I approached my 2013 Mini lease end. He worked out all the scenarios to see what the best timing would be for me financially. When the time was right I worked with Rob Hill on finding the right replacement. He found me a great deal on a gently used Countryman. At time of delivery Cole was great at going over all the details with me. Also the finance manager was able to chip my payments down with some specials he brought to my attention. Although my lease was through another dealer I've used Steve at Knauz to schedule any service needed. Because of his great help I decided to choose with Knauz on my next deal. I felt the whole Knauz team was behind me.

April 14, 2016

Thank you for your very kind review. We are so glad that you have enjoyed your experience with our entire MINI team! Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with in the future. Happy motoring!

Reviews of Cole Syslo