Knauz MINI

Alex Duquette, Motoring Advisor, Knauz MINI

Alex Duquette

Motoring Advisor

November 17, 2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Russ

I'm not the kind of person who enjoys dealing with salesmen of any kind, however, my recent experience at Knauz beat all of my expectations and challenged my previous views of salesmen and dealerships alike. Rob Hill was forthright and helpful. He made it easy for me to test drive the cars I was interested in. When I had made my final choice of vehicle, Rob was honest and didn't mess around with haggling back and forth and talking to manager upon manager's manager! I researched my car extensively and knew that the price we settled on was a good and fair price. Doug over at the BMW dealership next to the Mini dealership took care of me with financing and was an absolute gem of a guy who informed me of extra warranty and care packages I could have purchased, but never pressured me to buy them. What a refreshing experience! Highly recommend the Knauz family of dealerships for you next vehicle purchase. If you are into Minis, stop in and ask for Rob Hill!

October 31, 2016

"New mini"

- Betty Lou

For a long distance sale it went great, we got the car we wanted at a great price. Rob helped make the transaction run smooth. I would say if you want a Mini, call Rob at Knauz Mini. Marcia

October 28, 2016

"Professional "

- Tom

I started looking for my third Mini about 6 months ago (I own two 1275 classic Cooper S's). I visited the mini dealer nearest me and was appalled. High pressure, arrogant as if they were doing me a favor to let me buy a new mini at above list price. I started looking online and found one that was pretty close to what I was looking for at Knauz. Rob Hill quoted a price and then I had a "domestic discussion" about why I needed a third Mini. Rob sold the Mini I was interested in before the end of the "domestic discussion". I subsequently ordered my new Cooper S and Rob was great, providing delivery date and making all the arrangements for delivery. The entire sales process was the best I have experienced at a dealership. Cole Syslo went through all the controls and details very thoroughly. The service advisor Steve answered all my gearhead questions. I was pleased to learn Cole will schedule a follow up to answer and questions now that I have had an opportunity to drive my new Mini. Thanks guys for the great experience.

New 2016 BMW 5 Series, $55300