Knauz MINI

409A Skokie Highway,
Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044
Knauz MINI Info
About Knauz MINI

It was almost 80 years ago when, Karl Knauz the father of the current chairman, Bill Knauz, created the dealership that would bear his name for generations to come. Karl Knauz after years of being a chauffeur opened a gas station in Lake Forest. Did he imagine that this modest beginning would come to be one of the most recognized dealerships in the country. The franchises they have now, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MINI, Land Rover, Hyundai, smart have put their trust in the Knauz family, (with Mercedes-Benz going all the way back to 1959). They have weathered the good times and the bad, and done so by taking care of customer's using 'The Golden Rule".

About Knauz MINI

• Indoor Customer Parking
mirandaj8
5/06/2016

"Excellent Team!"

I worked with Rob Hill and found him to be wonderful, Peter and Cole were also great. They were all nice and far from pushy and made the whole purchase stress-less. Robn was prompt in returning calls/emails. Ask for rob Hill because he will take great care of you if your buyt a 10k car or a 50k one! Love my new cute mini :)

Frankie1323
4/16/2016

"Best car buying experience!!"

The sales personnel were not pushy. They gave us a great deal. They were very upfront and transparent with the sale. It was great that they went through and showed us every single feature on and in the car. Very professional, could not have asked for a better experience! We love our new countryman, thank you.

April 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with our MINI team. Happy motoring!

Susan
4/13/2016

"Wonderful experience working with everyone at Knauz"

I first started with Peter several months ago as I approached my 2013 Mini lease end. He worked out all the scenarios to see what the best timing would be for me financially. When the time was right I worked with Rob Hill on finding the right replacement. He found me a great deal on a gently used Countryman. At time of delivery Cole was great at going over all the details with me. Also the finance manager was able to chip my payments down with some specials he brought to my attention. Although my lease was through another dealer I've used Steve at Knauz to schedule any service needed. Because of his great help I decided to choose with Knauz on my next deal. I felt the whole Knauz team was behind me.

April 14, 2016

Thank you for your very kind review. We are so glad that you have enjoyed your experience with our entire MINI team! Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with in the future. Happy motoring!

bhall
4/05/2016

"Great Experience at MINI"

My husband and I went to the MINI dealership this weekend to trade in my current MINI Cooper S. I was very attached to this car and was not ready to give it up, but it was time. I already was familiar with Rob HIll and Peter Gioulous, and they were very nice, respectful, patient with my indecisiveness, and worked with us to get a reasonable price for me. Cole Syslo was fantastic at helping me understand my car and had a great sense of humor. I will continue to go to MINI and recommend it to friends and family as well!

April 06, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. We know you will love your new car as much as your previous Cooper S! If there is anything else that we can help you with, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Gary
3/28/2016

"Great experience"

We bought our first Mini sight unseen...In my short time dealing with Rob Hill and Peter Gioulos before delivery of this vehicle I knew we were in good hands and it seemed as though they were trustworthy...Upon delivery I knew I was right, It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Rob Hill..We liked it so much that we returned the next weekend to buy a new Mini for our Daughter, The second time was just as pleasurable..We got to meet Cole who walked my Daughter through all of the particulars concerning her new Mini...This dealer is definitely our Mini dealer. Did I mention we live 370 miles away in Des Moines Iowa? That made for a couple of long weekends but I can assure you it was worth it...I have bought many cars in my life, its pretty hard for me to get excited about a dealership, But these guys made it happen. When we are ready for another Mini we will be back!!

March 29, 2016

Wow! Thank you for taking the trip to see us! We are thrilled that your family is happy with the time that was spent with our team, and we hope you are loving your new MINIs! If there is anything that we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Happy motoring!

Laura
3/24/2016

"Great experience buying the car of my dreams"

I like the dealership, service, people, new building and the laid back atmosphere. Excellent experience with Cole Syslo, very helpful and good advisor, definitely he knows a lot about MINI Cooper features, thank you for the weather mats and the antenna decor.

March 28, 2016

Thank you, Laura! We are so glad that you enjoyed working with Cole!

apein
3/23/2016

"Great experience"

We had a great experience at Knauz; went in just for a test drive, ended up driving away that day with our new car because we didn't want to pass up a great deal. We worked with Rob, who was very accommodating and patient. He worked out a really good deal for us and though we didn't really need the new car for another month, we ended up driving off the lot with our gorgeous new Clubman.

March 24, 2016

Congratulations on your new Clubman! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with our MINI team. Happy motoring!

ANA N
3/19/2016

"very good sales person"

I have already recommended this place to several people. As soon as they see how cute my car looks I tell them were I got it and the great service I received. I bought a used car but was treated as it was a big purchase. Love this place I will be back again.

March 21, 2016

Thank you for your kind words, Ana. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with Alex and Peter. Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with in the future. Happy motoring!

JeffFromGrayslakeIL
3/18/2016

"Easy to work with, handled 90+% transaction by email"

Very easy to work with. I had an older Mini in for service while I was traveling. I decided to trade it in and get a new Mini. I was able to do all of this by email so when I came in, it was very quick and easy to close the deal and process the paperwork. Thank you Rob and Steve for making it easy.

March 18, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, Jeff! We are so glad that you enjoyed working with our MINI team. Happy motoring!

donc
3/16/2016

"Purchasing a mini made easy"

Great experience. From the initial email to Knauz for information through the visit, test drive and purchase, Rob Hill my Salesman, Peter Gioulos; Sales Manager and Doug Kamp in Finance streamlined the process while taking time to properly demonstrate the Mini's features, as well as answer any questions I had. There informative, low key approach was refreshing as compared to past experience with other dealerships.

Doug Kamp

March 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I know that Peter, Rob, and Doug will appreciate your very kind words. Please let us know if we can help you with any of your automotive needs in the future. Happy motoring!

Reviews of Rob Hill