Knauz MINI

Motoring Advisor

June 22, 2017

"Excellent, smooth transaction!!!"

- Chris D

I am very pleased to have purchased my vehicle from Knauz Mini. I am from out of state and talking with Rob on the phone and working out the details was actually a great experience. I drove in late last night to see the car in peson and he had everything all set up. I purchased this car as a surprise 16th birthday gift for my daughter and she will be very excited to get it. I am thankful for Rob making this an easy decision and for making sure Steve was ready for me when I walked in. Steve also did a wonderful job along with others on the staff. Next time we buy a car I will definitely give these guys a call. Great work!! I do apologize for forgetting the young man who walked me through the features of the car. Very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Finance was also spot on!

Steve Kwasman

May 31, 2017

"Thank you!"

- Raul lopez

Thank you Scott, Steve and Cole for all your help. Everyone was very helpful! We are very happy with our new lease! We will be back!

Scott Slater
Steve Kwasman

May 26, 2017

"Even Better The Second Time!"

- Fritzysgirl

I left a review in February 2016 saying I'd be back to see Rob Hill and Knauz when I was ready to buy another MINI. Well, I bought another MINI this week and I have to say that my experience was even better this time because I had something to compare it to! I was looking for a used car for my daughter and another MINI dealer happened to have exactly the color she wanted in stock so I thought I'd go with them this time. The communication at the OTHER dealership wasn't very professional and definitely was not what I was used to from Knauz. I got frustrated. At the last minute, instead of going to our appointment at the OTHER dealership, my husband and I decided to just go look at the Knauz inventory. Rob helped us go through all our options new and used. We didn't get the color we went in for but we did get the perfect vehicle and it was within our budget. Thank you Rob! We'll be back again. Those new Countrymans look so good!

New 2017 BMW X3, $47245