Knauz MINI

409A Skokie Highway,
Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044
Knauz MINI Info
About Knauz MINI

It was almost 80 years ago when, Karl Knauz the father of the current chairman, Bill Knauz, created the dealership that would bear his name for generations to come. Karl Knauz after years of being a chauffeur opened a gas station in Lake Forest. Did he imagine that this modest beginning would come to be one of the most recognized dealerships in the country. The franchises they have now, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MINI, Land Rover, Hyundai, smart have put their trust in the Knauz family, (with Mercedes-Benz going all the way back to 1959). They have weathered the good times and the bad, and done so by taking care of customer's using 'The Golden Rule".

About Knauz MINI

• Indoor Customer Parking
Mini Roadster
7/24/2016

"A Trusted Experience - Rob Hill and Cole Syslo at Knauz Mini"

The team of Rob Hill and Cole Syslo at Knauz Mini are professional, humble and hard working. They were incredibly knowledgeable and helped me purchase the perfect car. Their passion and dedication came through in everything they did and at every step in the process. I found they set a high bar for their professionalism, knowledge and ensured transparency in everything they did. Any car purchase is a really big deal; Rob and Cole understand that. They established and built a relationship with me based on core values like trust and delivering on promises - I believe that is exactly what the Knauz dealership is all about. I highly recommend Knauz as the best place to purchase a car and when you go there, Rob and Cole are the team that’s capable of delivering on that experience.

July 25, 2016

Wow, what a compliment! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so happy to hear Rob and Cole were able to make the car buying experience a great one and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to them. If we can assist with any other future automotive needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again and happy motoring!

frenchbulldog
7/18/2016

"Easy ! Quick ! Accurate ! "

It was worth to 40 min drive to get Knauz MINI from loop in Chicago. we have very good experience to buy a Mini, every process went smoothly and they are very kind on all the aspect . Good Experience !

July 19, 2016

What a compliment, thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience and the 40 minute drive was worth it. If we can help you with any other future automotive needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again and happy motoring!

Blue Rocket
7/17/2016

"The Perfect Car-Buying Experience!!!"

I recently purchased a Mini Cooper from Rob Hill at Knauz Mini. Rob is without exception the most professional, best-informed salesperson I've worked with over the 45 years that I have been purchasing automobiles. He listened carefully to what I wanted in a vehicle and perfectly matched my needs to Mini Cooper's line-up. No high pressure, just solid information. His suggestions about accessories and styling were very professional and I am very happy with them. I ended up custom-building my car and Rob kept me posted on the car's progress via e-mail and phone calls every step of the way. He was as excited about my purchase as I was and clearly conveyed his enthusiasm to me. Clearly, this has been the best car-buying experience I've ever had. Furthermore, Rob is representative of the entire Knauz team I worked with, including Cole Syslo, who very patiently and thoroughly explained the technology on my car to a "Tech Dummy" like me. Scott Adduci in the Business Office went out of his way to assist me, too. I can't thank him enough. Knauz is a class act.

Scott Adduci

July 18, 2016

What a compliment, thank you for a feedback! We are so glad to hear Rob and Cole were able to make it a great experience and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you with any other future automotive needs. Thank you again and enjoy your custom MINI!

Tc&Mc
7/09/2016

"It was actually fun buying a car"

I normally don't look forward to the negotiating required to purchase a car. Rob Hill and Knauz Mini was a true exception. First Rob is very knowledgable about the Mini and got us excited about the car. Second Rob and Knauz allowed my wife and I to test drive the car by ourselves (when we produced proof of insurance). We really appreciated having the opportunity to discuss the car while we drove it without the salesperson present. Thirdly, Rob provided us with the best price of all the dealers we received quotes from. Fourth Rob kept us updated on our order of the car - which came in ahead of schedule. And finally, when we picked up the car Rob was very helpful in completing the process. Cole Sysco was also outstanding at walking us through the many features of the car which we really appreciated.

July 11, 2016

Wow, what a compliment. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Rob and Cole will be very appreciative of your kind words! Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you with any other future automotive needs. Thank you again and happy motoring in your new MINI!

Bernie
6/28/2016

"Best Buying Experience in 40 years. Bernie"

Rob Hill is an excellent salesperson. He listened to what we wanted to buy. He answered all our questions. He made helpful suggestions. He showed us a number of cars. He took all the time necessary to show us options available. He was always responsive to phone inquiries both before and after we got our new Mini. Cole Syslo was also very helpful with technical questions when we picked up the new Mini. I recommend Knauz and Rob Hill to anyone who wants to buy a Mini and have a pleasant car buying experience.

June 29, 2016

Wow, what a compliment! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad to hear Rob and Cole were able to make it the best buying experience you've had and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you with any other future automotive needs. Thank you again and happy motoring in your new MINI!

Sheila
6/24/2016

"Amazing Experience!"

I cannot say enough about my amazing car purchasing experience. I purchased from Michigan and it was the best car purchasing experience ever! Rob Hill was incredible and had everything ready for me when I arrived. From the negotiation process to purchase, it was a wonderful experience. Cole is truly the Mini Genius and very helpful. I also appreciated Scott Adduci who made the financing very streamlined, and he was very helpful as well. Cannot say enough about the professionalism and focus on customer service that we experienced at Knauz and I would highly recommend them to family and friends and everyone interested in purchasing a Mini Cooper. I also have to say that I love my new Mini Cooper! Thank you so much to Rob for making the entire car purchasing experience so incredible!

Scott Adduci

June 24, 2016

Wow, thank you for your feedback and for visiting us all the way from Michigan! We are so glad to hear the experience was great and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Rob, Cole and Scott. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you with any other future automotive needs, thank you again and happy motoring in your new MINI!

New MINI Owner
6/22/2016

"Great Buying Experience!"

Buying my MINI was the easiest car-buying experience that I have had. I never felt pressured to make a deal or buy extras that I didn't need like other car dealers I have dealt with in the past. Thank you to Jerry, Peter and Cole - all very knowledgeable and helpful. Love my MINI Cooper! Knauz MINI has my recommendation!

June 22, 2016

Wow, thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear Jerry, Peter and Cole were able to help you and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you with any other future automotive needs. Thank you again and happy motoring!

NewMiniMan
6/02/2016

"Awesome Leasing Assistance"

Rob Hill was awesome at helping me get a Mini Cooper Lease with no issues or haggling. I came in fully expecting to get the dealer two step. That never happened with Rob. I look forward to sending my friends to see him when they are ready to buy/lease a MINI. Cole did a great job of being the MINI Genius and explaining all the buttons/features in my NEW Hardtop MINI.

June 03, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience working with Rob and Cole and will be sure to pass along your kind words. Enjoy your new Hardtop MINI, thanks again and happy motoring!

Kim Peeler
5/23/2016

"Easy! Easy! Easy!"

Alex and Cole were a delight to work with! Easiest car purchase ever made. No pressure and very knowledgeable. Love the car!! Will recommend these gentlemen and Knauz to all.

May 24, 2016

Thanks for your kind post, Kim! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with Alex and Cole. Please let us know if we can help you with any of your automotive needs in the future. Happy motoring!

Mini girl
5/22/2016

"Not your typical car-shopping experience. "

Having just purchased a new Mini, I have to add that I also made new friends in the process. The Knauz salesmen, Jerry Schechtman and Rob Hill, were, of course, knowledgeable and helpful, but more than that...I really felt that they were friends. They cared that I got what I was looking for in a car, that I had every one of my questions asked, and never became pushy or impatient with my slow decision-making process. I would heartily recommend seeing either of them if you want to check out the Mini Coopers. They were great!!! AND I Love my new car!!!!

May 23, 2016

We are so happy to hear that you love your new MINI! I know that our team will appreciate your kind words. Please let us know if we can help you with any of your motoring needs in the future!

Reviews of Rob Hill