Knauz MINI

Knauz MINI

Call
Knauz MINI Info
About Knauz MINI

It was almost 80 years ago when, Karl Knauz the father of the current chairman, Bill Knauz, created the dealership that would bear his name for generations to come. Karl Knauz after years of being a chauffeur opened a gas station in Lake Forest. Did he imagine that this modest beginning would come to be one of the most recognized dealerships in the country. The franchises they have now, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MINI, Land Rover, Hyundai, smart have put their trust in the Knauz family, (with Mercedes-Benz going all the way back to 1959). They have weathered the good times and the bad, and done so by taking care of customer's using 'The Golden Rule".

About Knauz MINI

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Jake Jacobs is our car guy! Our new MINI is the 2nd car..."

Jake Jacobs is our car guy! Our new MINI is the 2nd car he's helped us purchase. Jake was instrumental in helping us get the exact MINI we were looking for. He introduced us to several people at the dealership and everyone was attentive and accommodating. Jake provided all the information we needed and made the purchase process very smooth. When we picked up the car Jake included "party favors" for us - MINI coffee mugs. A nice "thank you" touch! Thank you for a positive experience!

Jake Jacobs

"I saw a listing online and came in for a test drive. Bob..."

I saw a listing online and came in for a test drive. Bob was at lunch (I showed up much later than I had said I was going to) and the other salesperson (sorry, forgot his name) knew we might be coming in. He was very helpful as well when we took the car for a test drive. Bob was back by the time we finished, and he was very helpful in answering all our questions. I ended up deciding to get the car, and the whole process of purchasing was very easy and pleasant. Justin was a great help as well when it came to financing. The whole experience was great. Easy. And stress free. And I love my mini.

"Just purchased a spice orange JCW hardtop. My second..."

Just purchased a spice orange JCW hardtop. My second Mini from Knauz. Would recommend this dealership highly. Jason, my MA was outstanding from the ordering process to the follow up call after delivery. The dealership gave me a fair price on my trade.

"Bill and Justin both had exceptional customer service by..."

Bill and Justin both had exceptional customer service by supporting our needs in every way they could. We could not be happier with our Mini!

Bill Dierks and Justin

"Visited Knauz to take a look at a MINI before the..."

Visited Knauz to take a look at a MINI before the holidays. One of three cars we were interested in. Bill Dierks came up to us and asked what we would like. We said 'we were just looking'. He said "any question let us know", gave us his business card, a brochure about the MINI explaining the options available and he noted the MINI and Knauz websites for more information. We browsed around the lot alone, asked a couple of questions and left. After doing research, visiting the websites, configuring a car, talking to MINI owners, and past Knauz buyers we returned to test drive the hardtops and to find out more about the car and Knauz. Whereas some of the models on the lot were close to what we were looking for we decided on a different configuration. Bill asked that we email our configuration to him and then he returned an email with the the steps to be taken to order a car. Deposit, Availability of production slots, production time, shipping, etc. After ordering he kept us well informed without filling up my email inbox. Knauz is the place to go if you want to think for yourself and not have someone pounce on you with suggestions for your car. Then there are the websites that give you more information than you need, and there are Knauz salespeople like Bill who can answer those questions you can't find anyplace else. The nice thing about this is, as a deaf person, Bill's choice of email has made it easier for me to decide. So we have to recommend Knauz Auto Park.

Bil Dierks

"Shopping for a new car is rarely an enjoyable experience...."

Shopping for a new car is rarely an enjoyable experience. When I found a salesman that changed that jagged perspective, as my wife and I did, we felt compelled to share our experience with future car shoppers. Bill Dierks was recommended to me from a friend, and I couldn't agree more with my friend''s perspective, "...it's like going to pick up a car with your uncle, an uncle that knows everything about cars and makes sure you get what you need without all the wasted car-salesmanship". All I can say is: Bill gets it. He's the first salesman I've worked with that acts like he's done this before. Bill, knowing what the buyer typically has to go through, respected the time we spent at the dealership and answered our questions before we asked them, all with a sincere smile. My next car will be a deal with Dierks!

Bill Dierks

"Low pressure, very informative sales person who..."

Low pressure, very informative sales person who personally escorted me to the body whop when someone sideswiped me in a parking lot 10 days after purchase. He was very kind and helpful, sweet o my eight-year-old granddaughter and gave me excellent training on the car. He never once treated me like the little old lady that truly am.

"I have taken my Mini Copper to Knauz for years. In the..."

I have taken my Mini Copper to Knauz for years. In the past, I tried to take it to local service stations for oil changes and otherservices, however, I never was as satisfied with the quality of work. In addition, Steve Porch has always been able to schedule my appointment at a convenient time and provide me with a loaner since I need transportation for my job. I strongly recommmend Knauz to all my friends and am confident the quality and service will more than satisfying to all.

STEVE PORCH

"Last month,I broke the drivers seat latch on my Mini..."

Last month,I broke the drivers seat latch on my Mini Cooper. It wouldn't stay upright. I thought I would need to get a whole new mechanism for >$500 (labor and parts). Steve had the mechanic inspect the mechanism and they were able to fix it without replacing the part. Instead of a $550 bill, I received a $150. bill, a washed car, and a loaner for 3 days while it was repaired. Thanks so much Steve and Knautz. You have my loyalty. Mary S.

Steve Porch

"Took the car in for a single manufacturer recall and..."

Took the car in for a single manufacturer recall and service advisor Steve P arranged to have an additional new recall and all scheduled service completed in this one visit. In addition, because it took more time he provided a loaner vehicle on the spot. Very pleased with the way this was handled and I appreciate the personal service touch he provided. They run a first class business!

Reviews of Steve Porch