Knauz MINI

Motoring Advisor

March 05, 2017

"First MINI"

- NewMINI

My wife and I recently bought a MINI countryman. We found one that fit all the requirements on Knauz's website. We contacted them and were put in touch with Rob Hill who helped us through the purchase. The experience was smooth and trouble free. Highly recommended.

February 24, 2017

"If you're after a MINI, this is the place to buy it!"

- Bill3711

A friend has a 2009 MINI that he bought at Knauz and he highly recommended the folks there. He wasn't wrong. I worked with Rob HIll on the sales end. Very low key guy with amazing knowledge of the cars. No pressure, which is a 180 degree switch from what I'm used to dealing with over the many years I've been buying cars (I'm 70). Their pricing was very fair from the start - no high initial price needing a lot of haggling to get to something fair. Once we completed the deal, they have a "genius" Cole Syslo (kind of like the Apple Genius Bar) who spent an hour or so going over all the details of the car (and believe me, there are a TON of things you can setup custom for yourself). All in all a very pleasurable experience. Happy to rate them highly and recommend them to anyone looking.

February 08, 2017

"BIG mistake if you don't purchase from KNAUZ"

- Jill B, FUNSZE

I just purchased my second Mini at Knauz. Rob helped me from beginning thru purchase. Rob has superb follow through, he's very professional, knowledgeable, and patient. The entire staff at KNAUZ is A+ . Buying a car is not my favorite pastime. The staff at KNAUZ makes buying a car fun and easy! Steve Kwasman broke everything down for me and Cole was the finishing touch in setting me up in my new Countryman. KNAUZ CANNOT BE BEAT!!!!

Used 2016 BMW 5 Series, $47995