Malloy Mazda Mitsubishi

Malloy Mazda Mitsubishi
Malloy Mazda Mitsubishi Info

customer0123
1/01/2013

"Worst dealership we have ever gone to. They do not stick..."

Worst dealership we have ever gone to. They do not stick to their promises. Do no be fooled with what they offer you. They try to be friendly and offer you great deals when you buy the car, but when the moment comes to buying the car , they never go through with what they promised. We were promised floor mats for the car, when we told the sales person, he offered us to buy the mats to go along with the car. When we went the next day to pick them up, he told us that he bought it for $6.00 online and it didn't even fit the car. He just laughed and took us as a fool. How are you going to sell a $11,000 dollar car and then not even give floor mats that you promised and buy cheap poor quality online. We had a lot of more serious issued and complained to him, the manger, store manager, owner, and have sent out hundreds of complaints but not once have they called back and apologized or offered us what they had promised. Every time we called they said, don't worry well give you a call back in an hour or two, but not once did they even respect us to give a call back. They are very unorganized, very disloyal, and have the worst customer service i have ever seen. I want you, DO NOT GO TO THEM!

Sami

TiRoe
10/14/2012

"To be honest Malloy prices seemed higher online then some..."

To be honest Malloy prices seemed higher online then some others in the neighboring cities but I was referred to Malloy to meet with Reggie Burris who actually worked for Malloy Hyundai but walked across the street to Malloy Mazda to meet with me. We test drove a car which I loved but I knew it was too expensive. It was a dream car a 2012 with less then 2000 miles. But I left and then the next day went to other dealerships in the northern Virginia region. All the other cars we looked at were used.1 dealership only had used 2011 and older with 30,000 miles or more. Even though on their website the had other 2012 used cars advertised as available. Disappointed I headed back home but I wanted to show my parents the car I test drove with Reggie and get their opinion. They instantly said buy the car. I spoke with Reggie and was able to bring the price down to something I was more comfortable with. I was able to get a CARFAX report, all the paperwork was taking care of, and since it was Sunday my bank was closed but since Malloy had a relationship with them I was able to take the car home before getting the banks approval. I like Reggie because he was easy going, professional, thorough and legitimately excited for me. I can honestly appreciate all those qualities. Without a doubt I will refer everyone who needs the car to Reggie. It was the most comfortable experience ever had buying a car.

Reggie Burris

JIsaac
10/01/2012

"This dealership is a joke, waste of time, unfriendly..."

This dealership is a joke, waste of time, unfriendly management, unknowledgeable sales reps, scamming finance manager, mark up on vehicles, rip off on trades, not helpful, not courteous. Avoid this place! New management does NOT mean new deals, just means same old tricks just different faces. These people are in it for the quick buck not the costumers. I first bought from Malloy Mitsubishi in 2009, it was our (my wife and I) first car new car. We didn't know how to really negotiate or make a deal and walked away feeling like we did ok. Turns out that we didn't get a deal and other dealerships were giving A LOT better deals on the car we bought. We took that as a learning lesson. Since then we have been looking at upgrading or purchasing another vehicle. I have stopped by many times and spoke with various sales reps, numerous managers and Andy the finance manager. I stopped by a week ago to get a appraisal on my car and look at their inventory with Mitsubishi. I spoke to a few managers and another sales rep and worked some numbers, I ended up a few hours later walking away due to no agreement could be reached. They offered a ok price on trade although still lower than NADA.com and Kelley Blue Book. I get a call from George a new manager over at Malloy stating he was new and wanted to make a name for himself, so he would like me to come and give them another chance to make me a GREAT deal. So I agree and think this is my opportunity to get a great deal and walk away pleased and finally happy someone is willing to work with me and not try to make as much money as they can on me. I arrive and George meets me and immediately passes me on to a sales rep who is new and has no clue what he's doing along with any information about the car that I planned to purchase. We walk through the paperwork and trade in sheet. The whole staff seems to walk over and look over my trade, finally coming back with an offer which was LOWER than the one previously offered to me by the SAME dealership! They then proceed to write up paperwork on the car that I am looking at. They then show me the number that is $5000 OVER what MSRP is, NOT INVOICE! I ask them to explain, of course the tax and tags were in there but they couldn't seem to explain the other $5000!? I also had another offer from Koon's in Maryland that was $9000 LOWER and INCLUDED taxes and tags. They didn't even have the vehicle. I also showed them what invoice was (Truecar.com) and they argued that the car was popular and in high demand, which I didn't know a popularity fee was tacked on. They wasted my time, George didn't even step in, nor did I see him after that. This dealership is going down hill VERY quickly and new management doesn't appear to be helping. I strongly recommend not even wasting your time here. Even doing your research and showing them numbers from other dealerships or invoice prices won't help. Steer clear of Andy at all costs, he obviously knows numbers but doesn't know what they mean or how to sell a car. George may make a name for himself quicker than he thought but it won't be a good one. Go somewhere else for vehicles and go prepared.

Andy, Various Sales Reps

sam81
7/30/2012

"The sales dealing for the cars is little unprofessional..."

The sales dealing for the cars is little unprofessional but still manageable. The reason I am writing this comment is because of the discriminatory comments of an employee of the finance department of this dealership, Rene(sp?). Instead of telling me about the financing deals, she started making negative comments about me and just would not give me a straight answer. She would not even tell you the rates and infact disrespects you when ask couple of questions that she can't answer. Later on I found out that the financing department at this dealership like to run your credit at 20 different places instead of providing you Mazda financing at the first place.

Mike Brady and Rene

ragingmad777
7/12/2012

"This dealer has far too many sales people and not enough..."

This dealer has far too many sales people and not enough Finance agents. A new car purchase took OVER 5 hours hours to complete, it was extremely frustrating. WATCH out for their financing as well. They do not disclose how many banks they are submitting your information to for rates, this will hit your credit score. Make them tell you up front what they are going to do before they do it. The sales person did not complete a final inspection with me, he was pretty much trying to get me out the door. Got home and found 2 dings on a brand new vehicle. I was also promised a feature that did not even exist for the model I was looking at. I did not find the sales person to be very knowledgable about the vehicle I wanted.

Aziz Kettani