Mini of Monmouth

Matthew Lipstein, MINI Motoring Advisor, Mini of Monmouth

Matthew Lipstein

MINI Motoring Advisor

April 29, 2017

"Great people and great service"

- Darth Mini

The staff are professional, very friendly and great people. I could talk for hours with them. Their service is amazing and you can relax with some coffee and snacks while your mini in being serviced. Always an awesome experience. I'm a lifetime customer on my 2nd Mini.

April 28, 2017

"Never a bad experience "

- Tracyn

On my third mini from this dealership. I will never go back to another car. The team at this dealership is top notch. The staff is exceptional. Kevin was wonderful. Danielle is also always a pleasure. Matt in sales always takes great care of me.

April 20, 2017

"First scheduled maintenance "

- My mini

I dropped off my Mini Clubman on Tuesday for maintenance and a couple of recalled items . Since it was going to be a few hours I was offered a loaner car . First dealership that offered me a loaner without my having to ask . Excellent customer service ! My car was ready when promised and all is well ! I am a happy Mini of Monmouth customer ! Thanks !

New 2017 MINI Clubman, $36950