Nelson Mazda Nashville

1212 Broadway,
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Nelson Mazda Nashville Info
About Nelson Mazda Nashville

We'll make a believer out of you!

About Nelson Mazda Nashville

We'll make a believer out of you!

ACFoutch
3/05/2015

"Above and Beyond Expectations"

Previous vehicle - 2004 Mazda RX-8 New vehicle - 2015 Mazda3 5-door Sales associate - Cody Schomber Date of purchase - late February 2015 I already had my mind somewhat decided on the vehicle I was planning to purchase. Having owned an RX-8 for 10 years, I had already developed both a brand loyalty to Mazda as well as a strong rapport with the service staff at the downtown Nelson Mazda. The vehicle I had in mind was the 2015 Mazda3 hatchback. Largely knowing what I wanted, I went into the sales department with few expectations, figuring the standard song and dance of buying a new car to be no different this time around. This is where I was wrong. The sales experience was very harmonious. I worked with a young man named Cody, and honestly, I could not have had a better experience. Price negotiations were quick and seamless. The manager (Orville) returned with a quote, and unlike previous buying experiences, it was a fair quote out-of-the-gate, very slightly below researched prices for the exact vehicle throughout the Internet. I am accustomed to the highball/lowball dance, but that didn't happen here. I was somewhat taken aback, as generally, the first quote is NOT a good quote for the buyer. However, in this case, it was, and that really helped reduce the stress and time commitment involved in the purchase. The primary attribute that set this deal apart from prior experiences was the follow-up. Having driven a black car for ten years, I was rather adamant that I did not want to look at another all-black vehicle for another ten. I opted for the much harder to find "meteor gray" finish, which was located out-of-state. Despite highly inclement weather, Cody personally transported the desired car to their facility within a couple of days, staying in contact with me the entire time about the status of obtaining it. This is easily the most substantial effort I've seen out of a dealer to satisfy the customer, and so long as the downtown Mazda exists, and so long as Mazda continue to makes solid, innovative cars, I would certainly return to this location and this sales team for future purchases.

Cody Schomber

KurtL
2/19/2015

"Bought Mazda 6 from Nice People - Great Deal"

I stopped in on Valentine's Day to look at a Mazda 6. Trevor Knowles met me at the door and did a great job helping me decide on the car and the options. He was super-friendly and surprisingly knowledgeable, as if he really studies his product when he's not busy with customers! He was low-pressure, but appropriately persistent as I though about it. He gave me a great deal in the end and I was happy to drive to Chattanooga that night in a brand-new 6 optioned just the way I wanted it. Kudos to John in finance, too, for getting me a super interest rate. I really enjoyed my experience at Nelson Mazda. I just wish they had a branch in Chattanooga!

Trevor Knowles, John (in finance)

Thisisstupid
2/12/2015

"Great people, great products"

Tyler, Orville, and the team did a great job. Really appreciated the service. We arrived at a fair price and they were friendly the whole time.

Tyler Myer & Orville

TylerO
2/10/2015

"good experience. "

Tyler helped me through the process basically all day and he was great. I not only bought a car, but I had a good time that day. John helped me find the best financial options and he was really helpful and great. Totally blew away my expectations for a long day of paperwork.

Tyler

Barb Freeman
2/04/2015

"Awesome experience!!"

My husband and I enjoyed dealing with our salesman Bill Emerson... was not the usual car buying at all Awesome experience with no pressure. We would definitely go back there. Kyle spent time with us to get the best deal he could give us and we left there with a new 2015 Mazda CX-5. Very friendly atmosphere and we were treated like a friend. Thank you Bill and Kyle for all you did for us.

Bill Emerson

patriciaeasley
10/21/2014

"OVERJOYED!!!"

I was expecting the worse and I was pleasantly surprised . . . everything went well. The staff was very nice to me . . . Orville, Kyle, and David took great care of me. I LOVE MY MAZDA CX-7. Make sure you stop by Nelson Mazda if you are in the market for a vehicle because they will take great care of you. Hallelujah!!!

Orville Jackson (Salesman)

toneills
9/19/2014

"Joe, Adam and the entire Nelson Mazda Team are EXCELLENT"

As always, I was treated with respect and enjoyed my experience to the fullest. Joe is an excellent sale team member and was wonderful to work with!! I love my new vehicle and love the Nelson Team!!

Joe Talley

harris05
8/12/2014

"Purchase of car"

I am very pleased with the service I recieved at Nelson Mazda. Kyle Mountsier was very informative and took care of everything by phone! David Peruzzi and his wife also assisted in the purchase of the car I really wanted. I will most definitely be using this dealership again for my next purchase. Way to go Nelson Mazda!!

David Peruzzi, Anne Peruzzi

pat.guice.1
8/07/2014

"Happy Camper"

I am very happy with my 2014 Mazda 3. David Peruzzi found the car I wanted and patiently explained everything. I have owned Mazdas before and I am sure I will love this one just as much. David is such a nice person and an asset to the dealership. David Hughes did good job finalizing the contract. I will buy my next car at Nelson Mazda. I want Mazda to know that their commercials featuring safety and awards made me look at the car. I don't really care how many speakers the car has or if it has Bluetooth but the safety advantages are important.

David Peruzzi, Sales

Phil&tracey
8/04/2014

"Very pleased"

We purchased a Mazda Miata and David Peruzzi was extremely nice, patient, and helpful. The dealership was extremely busy today, so there was a little bit of waiting time on the managers, but overall we had a great experience. I would definitely visit Nelson Mazda again, and would want David to be my salesman.

David peruzzi