Nelson Mazda Nashville

Nelson Mazda Nashville

Call
Nelson Mazda Nashville Info
About Nelson Mazda Nashville

We'll make a believer out of you!

About Nelson Mazda Nashville

We'll make a believer out of you!

"OVERJOYED!!!"

I was expecting the worse and I was pleasantly surprised . . . everything went well. The staff was very nice to me . . . Orville, Kyle, and David took great care of me. I LOVE MY MAZDA CX-7. Make sure you stop by Nelson Mazda if you are in the market for a vehicle because they will take great care of you. Hallelujah!!!

Orville Jackson (Salesman)

"Joe, Adam and the entire Nelson Mazda Team are EXCELLENT"

As always, I was treated with respect and enjoyed my experience to the fullest. Joe is an excellent sale team member and was wonderful to work with!! I love my new vehicle and love the Nelson Team!!

Joe Talley

"Purchase of car"

I am very pleased with the service I recieved at Nelson Mazda. Kyle Mountsier was very informative and took care of everything by phone! David Peruzzi and his wife also assisted in the purchase of the car I really wanted. I will most definitely be using this dealership again for my next purchase. Way to go Nelson Mazda!!

David Peruzzi, Anne Peruzzi

"Happy Camper"

I am very happy with my 2014 Mazda 3. David Peruzzi found the car I wanted and patiently explained everything. I have owned Mazdas before and I am sure I will love this one just as much. David is such a nice person and an asset to the dealership. David Hughes did good job finalizing the contract. I will buy my next car at Nelson Mazda. I want Mazda to know that their commercials featuring safety and awards made me look at the car. I don't really care how many speakers the car has or if it has Bluetooth but the safety advantages are important.

David Peruzzi, Sales

"Very pleased"

We purchased a Mazda Miata and David Peruzzi was extremely nice, patient, and helpful. The dealership was extremely busy today, so there was a little bit of waiting time on the managers, but overall we had a great experience. I would definitely visit Nelson Mazda again, and would want David to be my salesman.

David peruzzi

"Nelson Mazda is the BEST"

After nearly two weeks of looking for a good price on a 2014 Mazda3, I finally found what I was looking for at Nelson Mazda in Nashville. Jerry Eaton, one of the sales managers, went the extra mile in finding exactly what I was looking for (on his day off, no less), and Kyle Mountsier was equally helpful in bringing the deal to a close. Although all of this happened before I had ever set foot in the dealership, I couldn't have been more impressed by the assistance of Sarah Anderson in sales. My first encounter with Nelson Mazda with with Anna Peruzzi, in Customer Service. When she responded to my on-line inquiry, I thought I had a vehicle locked in at a dealership in Atlanta. When I told her that I had already concluded a deal in Atlanta, she actually wrote back to congratulate me on an exceptionally good deal. Once that deal fell through, it was her kindness that brought me back to Nelson Mazda. I cannot say how happy I am with the results: I got the same deal at Nelson Mazda, with the added benefit of a lifetime powertrain coverage. Although I live in Chattanooga, I hope I never have to buy a car anywhere but at Nelson Mazda. I am indeed a believer in the Nelson Difference.

Anna Peruzzi, David Peruzzi, Jerry Eaton, Sarah Anderson

"I would recommend to anyone."

This place really got me the best deal possible. I could not be more happy with my 2012 Mazda3. Everyone was extremely friendly and David Peruzzi was SO nice, and made us feel very comfortable. John Hughes went above and beyond to finance our car and we appreciate it so much. Thanks for the awesome experience!

David Peruzzi

"Unethical or Lazy Service Department. Maybe both."

Unethical or Lazy Service Department. Maybe Both. I took my Mazda3, which I have had serviced at dealerships in the past, to Nelson after hitting a tire on the interstate to inspect it for damage. After performing a full inspection they came back saying that there was no damage and that the rattle I was hearing after hitting the tire was unrelated and because i needed a new intake manifold (which was a >$1,000 repair). Needless to say I took it to another garage for a second opinion and had them put it on a lift and show me the damage. It made me sick! There was very obvious damage, and the noise that I was hearing was the fuel lines knocking against the floor pan after being bent up by the tire. The service manager apologized but wouldn't even refund me for the inspection. I will never have my car serviced there again and would not recommend!

Aaron

"John blanks is your guy he went over and beyond !!!!!"

I am a perfectionist a hard person to deal with!! Working with a perfectionist everything has to be just right, it's not a good thing! John blanks went over and beyond for me I had him on the lot all day helping me pick my perfect car and believe me that's not easy when I notice every little thing, most people don't have what john has he went though that day with me like it was nothing and stayed the same person through out the process. Believe me when I say we need more people like him on this earth . Thanks again Nelson mazda for providing a wonderful sales person . SO LOOK UP JOHN BLANKS AT NELSON MAZDA NASHVILLE TN.

John blanks

"Communication is Key"

I felt the dealership deserved a second review after actually purchasing a new Mazda. After some further discussion, it was clear there was a misunderstanding in our first go 'round on both sides. Once we laid all of the information on the table, the numbers made more sense. With the incentives Mazda was or wasn't offering for the month of April, we were able to go back to the table and get a deal done at a pretty fair price. I appreciate the Nelson team's willingness to listen and their receptiveness to my feedback. Delivery extended over a few visits due to a series of events that were out of the norm, but the team worked to get it right and that's the most important thing. Transition from sales to finance is always going to be a pain point, so be prepared to wait. This is an area of improvement for every dealership, as finance is always an awful bottleneck. To the customers: Be informed, do your research, ask questions, and work to understand the business. Until a direct-to-customer sales from the manufacturer model becomes a reality (which may or may not be a good thing), this is how we have to buy new vehicles.

Garrett Clark, Randy Dismang