Nelson Mazda Nashville

1212 Broadway,
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Nelson Mazda Nashville Info
About Nelson Mazda Nashville

We'll make a believer out of you!

About Nelson Mazda Nashville

We'll make a believer out of you!

jstewar8
5/22/2015

"Very professional. "

Cody was very helpful and professional throughout the entire process. He was also very diligent as well as patient during the process of coming to an agreement on a price I needed for the vehicle I wanted.

Lovemycar
5/20/2015

"Truly amazing customer service! Drove away in my new car!"

Anna P from online sales emailed and texted to follow up. She had me set up for a one on one with Sara Anderson that night! Sara was awesome!!!! I can't say enough about how Sara made me feel confident in her ability to put this deal together. Her goal was to see that I was happy and she accomplished that when I drove off the lot that night with my new car!!! Sara is an honest, no nonsense kind of girl. She made me feel that I was in good hands as did our finance guy! Thanks so much for the amazing customer service! I will tell all my friends to come see Sara the next time they are ready to buy a car!!!

Sara Anderson and her fiance, John.

Mazda3
5/20/2015

"Love our new car"

Cody was awesome! Made buying my daughter her first car a great experience! We will def buy our next car from him. My daughter loves her new car 2015 mazda 3 sedan

Nicoleyoley159
5/15/2015

"Absolutely wonderful!"

I went in expecting to just test drive, but left with a car that night! I had been preappeoved for a certain budget and Sarah Anderson found me a car way under my budget with all of the upgrades I wanted with low mileage. I am so happy with my experience. Sarah's fiancé, John, who works in finance was great and helped me get approved through the bank at a lower interest rate. The guy who detailed my car was SO nice and so friendly as well!! They all made me feel top priority and made sure I was happy with everything. They made everything so easy and painless. I HIGHLY a recommend them!!!

kiisingangel
5/14/2015

"Amazing Service"

I was in desperate need of a new car and being a current owner I knew Mazda had to be my next car! I was really nervous after all I was going to be getting another big responsibility added to the long list of responsibilities! Cody Schomber took over and was amazing completely outstanding customer service! He made me feel at ease and was able to build great rapport! He was really focused on getting me what I wanted! Everyone there was very polite and helpful when it came to getting me approved. David Hughes and Orville Jackson were able to get me a deal of a lifetime! Although the location isn't the best I highly recommend coming by and seeing these fine men! They will definitely work for you and with you to get you where you need to be!

over60
5/11/2015

"A very positive and pleasant experience"

I worked with Sarah Anderson, product specialist, on the purchase of my new CX-9, She was courteous, professional, and very pleasant to work with. The credit manager, John, was very nice to work with as well. I've driven a CX -9 since 2012 and have taken it for routine maintenance consistently to the Service Dept. at Nelson on Broadway. Wonderful people providing wonderful service. I always feel that I'm very good hands with everyone there.

Sarah Anderson, John (credit rep.)

Ashley04
5/08/2015

"Great Sales Team"

I had my second great experience at Mazda. Van Cameron was my dealer and he made the entire process easy and fast. He's on top of everything.

ShadowBroker
5/05/2015

"Love the Zoom Zoom Experience! "

I was a first time car buyer last month. From the get go, I knew I wanted a Mazda 3. I also knew I'd need to test drive a few to figure out which year would be best for me and fit along in my budget. I was a bit apprehensive about the car buying experience, considering you always hear bad things about it. That was definitely not the case at Nelson Mazda of Nashville. Thankfully, I got the pleasure of having Cody Schomber as my sales person. He was kind, helpful, and attentive to my every need. He made the buying experience all the better. He didn't mind pulling up cars I wanted to look at, and didn't mind letting me test a couple I was torn between. I ended up buying a 2015 Mazda 3 that day. Even then a couple scratches were noted on the hood of the car, and Cody kept in touch with letting me know good times to come in and get it fixed up. He's still keeping in contact with getting my wheel fixed that looks like it got scraped underneath being taken in. I love that he seems to care and wants to help. The best thing? These guys aren't on commission. There's no pressure or a feeling of being rushed. They'll work with you and make sure you have a good experience. I highly recommend trying to work with Cody. Great guy with great customer service skills.

Soxgirl83
5/04/2015

"Mazda Power!"

I contacted this dealership while I was on leave in a different state to help me select a few cars to test drive when I got back. Cody was so much help corresponding with me that I knew the EXACT car I wanted with all the features I needed. I drive it home the same day I got back and I have been LOVING it for the past 4 days. I had to go with Mazda6 and it gets great gas mileage while also having plenty of power to pass or merge. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car to go through these guys.

bradeblankenship
4/28/2015

"After 40 years of buying cars this was my BESTexperience "

Landis was UNBELIEVABLE! He knew absolutely everything about my Speed 3 and how to modify it. He drove an hour in rush hour.traffic to retrieve the keys I forgot to give him. Three words....ABOVE AND BEYOND!

Reviews of Cody Schomber