Nelson Mazda Nashville

1212 Broadway,
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Nelson Mazda Nashville Info
About Nelson Mazda Nashville

We'll make a believer out of you!

About Nelson Mazda Nashville

We'll make a believer out of you!

Laurie George
6/29/2015

"Great buying experience!"

Everyone at Nelson Mazda made my buying experience so easy and they were all so nice! Even Kevin the shuttle driver! I got the exact car I wanted and was out of the dealership and in my car in a few hours. Best buying experience ever!

Adam Taylor, josselyn Adkinson, Kevin June

Spencer316
6/29/2015

"Changing the game"

These guys are changing the game of buying a car. My wife and I worked with Cody, and felt very comforatable. He was very open and honest about everything, making my wife and I feel more relaxed. We didn't feel pressured into anything, nor did we have that slimy feeling you get with most car dealers. Everyone we met at this dealership were very gracious and kind. Cody was very patient and worked hard to get our rather complicated situation smoothed out so we could buy a car. We will definitely be coming back to this dealership in the future when we're ready to buy another car! We highly recommend Nelson Mazda. And we HIGHLY recommend Cody, he really treats you like a friend.

6/13/2015

"Cool guys"

Very friendly staff I would highly recommend them to anyone in the Nashville area. Gary was very kind and helpful. I appreciate his patience and helpfulness.

stsathome
5/29/2015

"Very Happy"

Brandon helped me find a car that would be comfortable, economical, and roomy enough for grandkids' carseats and a couple of large dogs. And the dealership made sure I had the color I wanted by going to Memphis and bringing it back. I love my 2016 Mazda CX5. If you're looking for a new or used car and want a salesperson and team you can trust, go to Nelson Mazda on Broadway.

Brandon Vanderloop

Sandy
5/26/2015

"If the customer service was this good for an out of towner.."

I was in Nashville on vacation when I realized that my 2013 Mazda 3 hatchback with slightly over 14,400 miles was having some issues and needed to be looked at...Early Friday morning of May 15th I drove the car to Nelson Mazda located at 1212 Broadway in Nashville, TN. Upon arriving, I met with Joel White (Service Adviser) and told him of the noises upon starting the car I had noticed...and how the engine/car had seemed to shake the night before when I arrived to the place I was staying. I also told Joel the history of the car (that the car had received a new transmission even before I had put 5000 miles on the car...a repair by the dealer that I had bought the car from in NC...a repair that I believed was totally unwarranted...an even longer story...lol.) I gave Joel all the paperwork and then left the car there and went downtown to try and start enjoying my vacation. Later Joel called me and told me that his technician Chad Kinney had located the problem...a bolt that held the transmission bracket was coming loose and was stripped and that the transmission was slightly tilted. I was able to reach the NC store that I bought the car from...and spoke with their new service mgr...he and Joel communicated and were able to work together to get the repair done in a timely fashion with as little as possible inconvenience to me. I believe that Joel went above and beyond...as he even went so far as to get me directions, etc. Nelson Mazda had to keep my car over the weekend...waiting for the part to come in...an unavoidable delay...as I have a manual transmission. Early Monday morning...they were on it... When the car was ready to be picked up, I realized that I was not going to have time to drop the rental car off and get back to Nelson Mazda to pick my car up and then try to get to the Bluebird Cafe to get in line for first come first serve(aka...no reservation) that I had learned about that morning...I explained that to Josselyn Adkinson-Service Mgr (when I had asked to speak to her to tell her what a great asset that Joel was to the company)...Josselyn told me that even through the rental company didn't like it when they did it...that from time to time they allowed the customer to return the rental car to them when time was of the essence...so I did as she told me...and in doing so...I was able to make it to the Bluebird and get in. Nelson Mazda truly exceeded my expectations...and showed me...good old time customer service...truly...in this day and age...a lost art...! Thank You for the excellent service...xoxo Sandy

Joel White made this unpleasant experience (car problems on vacation ) pleasant and tolerable...thanks again Joel...

kcrabb
5/23/2015

"This team is the Apple of car sales! Setting new standards."

No one ever looks forward to new car shopping, especially if you've been through it a few times and experienced the typical unpleasant process. My recent experience was like no other before, these guys set the standard for how car shopping should be, and I am now a raving fan! The process was simple, all of the team was friendly, and I felt zero pressure. Several team members stayed past closing time to complete the transaction and didn't make me feel rushed one bit. Landis has a vast knowledge of Mazda features and options, and was an absolute joy to work with. It's pretty clear that Orville takes good care of his team members, it's definitely reciprocated to their customers. Thanks for being awesome, guys! Keven

jstewar8
5/22/2015

"Very professional. "

Cody was very helpful and professional throughout the entire process. He was also very diligent as well as patient during the process of coming to an agreement on a price I needed for the vehicle I wanted.

Lovemycar
5/20/2015

"Truly amazing customer service! Drove away in my new car!"

Anna P from online sales emailed and texted to follow up. She had me set up for a one on one with Sara Anderson that night! Sara was awesome!!!! I can't say enough about how Sara made me feel confident in her ability to put this deal together. Her goal was to see that I was happy and she accomplished that when I drove off the lot that night with my new car!!! Sara is an honest, no nonsense kind of girl. She made me feel that I was in good hands as did our finance guy! Thanks so much for the amazing customer service! I will tell all my friends to come see Sara the next time they are ready to buy a car!!!

Sara Anderson and her fiance, John.

Mazda3
5/20/2015

"Love our new car"

Cody was awesome! Made buying my daughter her first car a great experience! We will def buy our next car from him. My daughter loves her new car 2015 mazda 3 sedan

Nicoleyoley159
5/15/2015

"Absolutely wonderful!"

I went in expecting to just test drive, but left with a car that night! I had been preappeoved for a certain budget and Sarah Anderson found me a car way under my budget with all of the upgrades I wanted with low mileage. I am so happy with my experience. Sarah's fiancé, John, who works in finance was great and helped me get approved through the bank at a lower interest rate. The guy who detailed my car was SO nice and so friendly as well!! They all made me feel top priority and made sure I was happy with everything. They made everything so easy and painless. I HIGHLY a recommend them!!!

Reviews of Orville Jackson