Norris Auto Sales

Norris Auto Sales Info

mick
12/22/2014

"Robbed"

I feal robbed by them they took my working car as a trade that was payed off and gave me a Tahoe,was either that or an suv that had pieces coming off of it. A weak later it was in the shop for a weak and still not fixed they wont call back like they are supposed to and tell you aswell as they wanna keep my primary means of trans for over a weak or more again. You shouldn't have problems with a vehicle a weak after you leave with it.

no name

Thebarker
9/25/2013

"Norris Auto Sales in OKC sold a vehicle to me that was..."

Norris Auto Sales in OKC sold a vehicle to me that was said to be in great condition. Fourteen hours later it died in their parking lot. I had it towed to their service department where I was informed it needed nearly $600 in repairs to make it road worthy. I called the stealership back and was informed that the vehicle was sold as is and that they never said it was in good condition. They said they would call me back in a couple minutes and let me know if they could try to adjust the costs for me. Two days later I called them back and Courtney (my sales person) said they weren't going to help me and that they don't care what happens to the vehicle once it's off their lot. On top of all that, they continue to show my vehicle on their website and have lowered the asking price by $2,000. I traded two working vehicles for this one fixer upper. They will lie to you, cheat you, and then leave you to figure things out on your own.

Courtney

MicheleJones
6/28/2013

"I worked with Randy, Vince and TJ. These guys delivered..."

I worked with Randy, Vince and TJ. These guys delivered the best car buying experience I have ever had. I found the jeep online and called them about it. They told me the jeep was being detailed to come on it and see it. When I go there, the jeep was still in detail. I loved the jeep and decided to buy it. There was no hassle at all, I already knew the price as it was listed on their internet page. They wanted offered to do the financing thru one of the banks they have relationships with. Initially I did not want to do that, as I already had been approved at my bank. However, I was told that they could beat my banks interest rate. They DID! I was in the dealership for less than two hours and on the road with not only the jeep I wanted, but a better term than I expected. I was very impressed with the sales team and the management. I called back a few days later after I bought my car because I hadn't received my title yet and the title clerk went out of her way to help me and even let me pick up my title in person since she had it ready for me. She also told me that for everycustomer I send to Norris Auto Sales and they buy a car, if they tell them I sent them, I would get a referral fee. I have sent two customers to them, both had similar experiences and not only did they send me two checks for the referrals, they also sent me a free oil change voucher to show their appreciation. Every dealership should take notes and run their business the same way. I will nevrer go to another dealership again. Thank you guys.

TJ, Vince and Randy.

supercharged2012
2/10/2013

"Had a great time. Ended up with a very polite personal..."

Had a great time. Ended up with a very polite personal salesman. Also, the managers where very helpful and informative. Overall good experience. Would recommend them to anyone.

Aaron

blue3eyes
2/09/2013

"I am very upset with this company because what they told..."

I am very upset with this company because what they told me and what they put on the contract were two different things. I have been nothing but disappointed with them from the beginning and come to find out they charged us over $2000 dollars more then what they assured us we were going to be paying. I know that I was stupid for not reading the contract word for word but they seemed like trustworthy people. Make sure you read the contract and do not assume what they are telling you is the truth. I really hate being lied to!!! Also if I could I would give them a negative rating. I really despise people who lie for a living!!! Oh yeah and I paid way over blue book value for the vehicle because of this lie. I regret the day that I came across their car dealership.

came in contact with 3 employees

Jeffokc
2/04/2013

"These guy where local small town type guys. I enjoyed my..."

These guy where local small town type guys. I enjoyed my purchase experience. They where straight forward and gave me a good deal. I also thought they had very nice inventory

supercharged2012
10/28/2011

"These people where great. Very friendly and helped me a..."

These people where great. Very friendly and helped me a lot. I have never had a good buying experience before. Though now i can say i have. They got me for life. Great people.

JUSTIN