Norris Auto Sales

Edmond, Oklahoma 73003
Norris Auto Sales Info

ravenwolf
9/01/2015

"Wonderful Experience! Will be back for future purchases!"

I was in on 8/5/15 the same time this customer below was. I bought from them with no problems whatsoever. I worked with Jeremy, Dave, and even Randy all very helpful, explained everything and I am very pleased with my purchase. I never heard the manager get rude just basically told customer that the price you see on the Auto Trader, or their website is just financed price. It is not the total price of the vehicle. From what I could over hear they tried their best to get customer into the truck they were wanting. Sorry but I was there and think that customer just didn't get the vehicle for the price that they wanted. I will be doing business with them again in the future for my kids!

Jeremy, Dave, Randy

russell brown
9/01/2015

"seems to really care"

i called to check if a truck was still for sale talked to a guy in the internet department said it was got to the dealer ship the truck was not there they just sent it to another lot. Me and my sister drove to 39th where the truck was. we looked at the truck it was exactly what we where looking for. We went inside to do paper work we we're in and out in less then 30 min. I never set and write reviews but was asked to due to bad ones and people like me don't normally do this . I had a great experience. and have recommended these guy to several family members.

jeremy,dave and some inventory guy

LyndaM
8/05/2015

"Worst experience ever"

5959 NW 39th Expy Oklahoma City, OK........I just had the worst experience with a car dealer than ever before. I have been looking at trucks on Auto Trader and found one at Norris Auto sales. Never do business with them….. I went in told them I saw this truck and would like to drive it. After the drive we did the usual and went into their office and proceeded the negotiations. Told them what I would give, the car salesman came back and added $3774 to the asking price. Pissed me off but I stayed calm and told him what their advertised price is and he got mad and walked out. Will here comes the manager (Mike) and tried to tell me that they added the money for finance charges. I told him that I already had the money and would write a check to buy the truck for the amount i told him. Will he got mad and kicked us out of his office said he will not sale the truck to me because I was rude. So let it known that they advertise one price and try to get more money out of you. Still mad about this. Norris Auto Group is the worst, ripoff , scam artist, will never do business with them.

Mike

DILYNN1978
2/02/2015

"I will be a return customer!"

I hate large dealerships and the way they treat their customers but this was completely different. This company is obviously family owned and operated because it had the family feel when I walked in. I love that they had the time to help me figure out what steps to take to get me into a vehicle I could afford and be able to pay off in a reason amount of time. I appreciate all the hard work by them.

Perry and Tina

DILYNN1978
2/02/2015

"I LOVED MY EXPERIENCE!!!"

THEY HAVE GREAT CARS AND THE SALEPERSON AND MANAGER THAT HELPED ME WERE SO NICE AND WILLING TO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO GET ME INTO A CAR.

HOMER AND MARK

mick
12/22/2014

"Robbed"

I feal robbed by them they took my working car as a trade that was payed off and gave me a Tahoe,was either that or an suv that had pieces coming off of it. A weak later it was in the shop for a weak and still not fixed they wont call back like they are supposed to and tell you aswell as they wanna keep my primary means of trans for over a weak or more again. You shouldn't have problems with a vehicle a weak after you leave with it.

no name

Thebarker
9/25/2013

"Norris Auto Sales in OKC sold a vehicle to me that was..."

Norris Auto Sales in OKC sold a vehicle to me that was said to be in great condition. Fourteen hours later it died in their parking lot. I had it towed to their service department where I was informed it needed nearly $600 in repairs to make it road worthy. I called the stealership back and was informed that the vehicle was sold as is and that they never said it was in good condition. They said they would call me back in a couple minutes and let me know if they could try to adjust the costs for me. Two days later I called them back and Courtney (my sales person) said they weren't going to help me and that they don't care what happens to the vehicle once it's off their lot. On top of all that, they continue to show my vehicle on their website and have lowered the asking price by $2,000. I traded two working vehicles for this one fixer upper. They will lie to you, cheat you, and then leave you to figure things out on your own.

Courtney

MicheleJones
6/28/2013

"I worked with Randy, Vince and TJ. These guys delivered..."

I worked with Randy, Vince and TJ. These guys delivered the best car buying experience I have ever had. I found the jeep online and called them about it. They told me the jeep was being detailed to come on it and see it. When I go there, the jeep was still in detail. I loved the jeep and decided to buy it. There was no hassle at all, I already knew the price as it was listed on their internet page. They wanted offered to do the financing thru one of the banks they have relationships with. Initially I did not want to do that, as I already had been approved at my bank. However, I was told that they could beat my banks interest rate. They DID! I was in the dealership for less than two hours and on the road with not only the jeep I wanted, but a better term than I expected. I was very impressed with the sales team and the management. I called back a few days later after I bought my car because I hadn't received my title yet and the title clerk went out of her way to help me and even let me pick up my title in person since she had it ready for me. She also told me that for everycustomer I send to Norris Auto Sales and they buy a car, if they tell them I sent them, I would get a referral fee. I have sent two customers to them, both had similar experiences and not only did they send me two checks for the referrals, they also sent me a free oil change voucher to show their appreciation. Every dealership should take notes and run their business the same way. I will nevrer go to another dealership again. Thank you guys.

TJ, Vince and Randy.

supercharged2012
2/10/2013

"Had a great time. Ended up with a very polite personal..."

Had a great time. Ended up with a very polite personal salesman. Also, the managers where very helpful and informative. Overall good experience. Would recommend them to anyone.

Aaron

blue3eyes
2/09/2013

"I am very upset with this company because what they told..."

I am very upset with this company because what they told me and what they put on the contract were two different things. I have been nothing but disappointed with them from the beginning and come to find out they charged us over $2000 dollars more then what they assured us we were going to be paying. I know that I was stupid for not reading the contract word for word but they seemed like trustworthy people. Make sure you read the contract and do not assume what they are telling you is the truth. I really hate being lied to!!! Also if I could I would give them a negative rating. I really despise people who lie for a living!!! Oh yeah and I paid way over blue book value for the vehicle because of this lie. I regret the day that I came across their car dealership.

came in contact with 3 employees