Northport Ford Inc.

Northport Ford Inc.
Northport Ford Inc. Info

All American Ford

Shaker Family Ford Lincoln

"Several weeks ago I purchased a new Explorer XLT from..."

Several weeks ago I purchased a new Explorer XLT from Northport Ford. They are a professional organization. I was able to negotiate an outstanding price for my 2010 Ford Explorer XLT. I was ready to drive to NJ to view some other XLTs that I'd seen on the internet but Northport Ford was able to beat them all.

"I went to this dealer with my windstar and had the..."

I went to this dealer with my windstar and had the transmission replaced twice. The manger told me the transmission would be new and it wasn't. The van had 8000 miles on it. I ask him why wasn't the transmission wasn't new and he just blew me off. I got rid of the windstar 2 years ago and I went back for more punishment. They offered me a price on a trade in, I went in less than a week to buy my truck and trade in the windstar. They claim not to know how much the sales guy gave me. Then they told me they were not going to give me the trade in price they told me because it was only good for the day they told me. They tried to add some hidden cost in the price. I told them put my plates back on my van and I am leaving. They can keep the truck. They made me wait like 1\2 hour while they talked. I should of left at that point. They came in and told me they are going to give me the price. they told me a couple of days earlier. The service manager (heavy set man with a beard) is horrible and rude. My advice is double check every piece of document they want you to sign.