Northwest Motorsport

400 River Road, Puyallup, Washington 98371

4383 Reviews of Northwest Motorsport

"Wonderful experience "

- Aliyah03

Samantha at the Everett location is absolutely amazing! No pressure and super friendly. Kids even went on the test drive. Will be back again if we need another vehicle!

Jan Rac
Samantha Gonzales

Northwest Motorsport responded

Thanks for the review. We are happy that you liked your experience with Samantha. :D

"05 Dodge Ram 3500"

- Petr

Very polite, worked with us on making price work. Good customer service skills. Explained terms and pricing in detail for full understanding. Thank you for your effort!

Northwest Motorsport responded

Thanks for the review. We are happy that you liked your experience with the Northwest Motorsport crew. :D

"Excellent service!"

- Anna1101

I had the best experience buying my car here at the Everett NWMS! Found exactly what I was looking for. I will definitly buy my next car here.

Samantha Gonzales
Jason West
Charles Morton
Jan Rac

Northwest Motorsport responded

Thanks for the review. We are happy that you liked your experience with the NWMS Everett crew. :D

"Genuine "

- Carol Bloomfield

Definitely a dealership that treats their customers with respect and class! The employees all helped each other and I could feel a total family vibe. Joel knew exactly what we wanted, car and price, and worked diligently to make that happen without ever making us feel pressured or uneasy about the purchase. I loved the fact that this place and Joel didn't have that 'car sales' mentality. Down to earth great people!! Thank you Joel and all those involved in making my cousins car buying experience a positive one! We will be back!!

Northwest Motorsport responded

Thanks for the review. We are happy that you liked your experience with Joel and the rest of us at Northwest Motorsport. :D

June 19, 2017

"This was the best experience I have ever had. "

- debbiea60

Thank you to Mark Pederson for the no hassle quick car sale I have ever experienced in my years of buying a car. He really did all he could to make the most of getting us in and out as quickly as possible. I recommend anyone who wants to by a new or used car or truck go see these guy's. Debbie Anderson

Mark Pedersen

Northwest Motorsport responded

Thanks for the review. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience with Mark. :)

"New (to me) truck!!"

- LugNutts

IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO BUY, DON ARMSTRONG IS YOUR GUY!!! Overall great... actually GREAT experience with both Don Armstrong who I had an appointment with. When I arrived, the car was sitting there right up front, warmed up, freshly cleaned- it was like it was meant to be. He showed me ALL the features of the vehicle before we test drive it, and I did quiz Jim on a few hard questions that were vehicle specific. He knew four of the five, and the one that he didn't know he promtly said "let me google it- if that's an available option that you require I'd rather guide you I'm a different direction DEPENDING on how.important it is to you". It wasn't important at all I was just testing his product knowledge. Never once did he say SELL to me. It was like dealing with my best friend! I remember him telling me his family owned a dealership and in his 10-15 year career (he's in his young 30's) he's never called himself a salesman. He said he's always considered himself a Customer Service Seles Representitivee which I personally felt like a breath of fresh air. There's just so many crooked a$$ "salesmen" who will lie to anyone just to make a dollar. The whole team there worked great together- even the transition from their sales building to their finance building which has a VERY COMFORTABLE COUCH, and a HUGE tv to watch while you wait to sign papers (only took 15-20 minutes. They got me financed without a trade and zero $ of pocket! I don't know how they do it!!! Don had mentioned that they are the third largest independently owned dealer in the ENTIRE UNITED STATES!!! Not only that but they use more banks than anyone else west of somewhere, I don't remember how he phrased it. Anyways I should wrap this novel up. I told him it would be long!!! I would recommend calling Don before you go shopping ANYWHERE ELSE. They have soooooo much to choose from and selection is just unbelievable! Thanks again NW MotorSport, Don, Fred, and the finance guy for making this the best experience EVERRRRR AND for the hookup!!! LOVE THIS TRUCK, THE AMAZKING CUSTOMER SERVICE/FRIENDLINESS OF THE STAFF AND ENJOYED THE LAID BACK ATMOSHPERE!!!

Don Armstrong
Fred Much
Randy Fermstad
Other Employees : JAY BUHNER!!!!!!!!!

Northwest Motorsport responded

Thanks for the review. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience with Don. :D

"Easy and worth it"

- Shane Conkin

Worked really hard to make the deal. Great job. Would highly recommend this dealership and working with Alvin. My son really loves the extra room in the new truck

Alvin Esguerra

Northwest Motorsport responded

Thanks for the review. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience with Alvin. :D

"Really helpful"

- B_green223

The salespeople on the phone and in person were really helpful, and willing to work with me and my needs. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Ted Davis
Dick Goodfellow
Freddie Nolan

"Great customer service!!!"

- Uboy1

Great customer service, wouldn't of wanted to work with anyone else. Made us feel like he wanted the best for us and our family. It was just as important to him as it was to us. Very thankful. Perfect Father's day experience.

Northwest Motorsport responded

Thanks for the review. We are happy that you liked your experience with Cole. :D

June 18, 2017

"It was easily the most relaxing and stressfree time! "

- MS3mama

I would totally choose this place in the future and recommend it to everyone I know! I came all the way here from Portland because of the service they give you. It was fun, relaxing, easy, and stressfree. All the salespeople I came in contact with were personable, friendly, and so much fun!

Tyler Jones