Northwest Motorsport

400 River Road,
Puyallup, Washington 98371
Northwest Motorsport Info
About Northwest Motorsport

Welcome to NORTHWEST MOTORSPORT We specialize in Big Lifted Trucks and Luxury SUVs, but we also offer other quality pre-owned vehicles backed by our outstanding reputation for satisfaction. Discover the best values here at Northwest Motorsport! The #1 Independent Truck and SUV Dealer in WA! TRUCKS, TRUCKS AND MORE TRUCKS!

About Northwest Motorsport

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

AbbSoluteV
7/27/2015

"Excellent from start to finish."

6/8/2105 I was browsing online for a Seahawks car and I saw this fully customized Jeep Wrangler with Seahawks graphics. I applied online not expeting to get approve due to my not so great credit. The very next morning Kate Anderson called me asking some additional information. With her hardwork, just a few hours later. She called me with a good news and ask me to come pick the "Hawk Jeep". This are all done while I'm in my leaving room or while I'm in the gym. I am very pleased with the excellent service from start to finish. I highly recommend NWMS and Kate Anderson...You rock!

mztila85
7/24/2015

"Great honest people! "

The BEST dealership in Washington state! My husband and I drove all the way out here from Mill Creek and it was well worth the drive/time! When we first pulled up we were greeted by Shawn Carr. I could tell right away that he wasn't going to be the sleazy pushy car salesman we all hate to deal with! We told him what our budget was and he went to work! We test drove the first truck, it was nice but it didn't have that "wow factor" we were looking for! Even tho Shawn had to go get this truck from another lot and it was burning HOT he still took his time with us and walked us around the back of the dealership to see if there was any trucks that we might like! And there it was..."Our Beauty" ?? A Black F150 Lariat lifted with big beautiful wheels! Hehe! ???? You can probably tell by now that I know nothing about trucks but I do know that Shawn is great at what he does and he's an honest man! We decided this truck was our baby and we wanted to take it home! However it wasn't even ready yet! It didn't even go thru the Safety Check since they just got it in! Anyways we were told the truck will be ready by the next day! So we came the next day and the truck wasn't ready! Something about the truck needing a strut (not sure what that is) but the manager Erick came out to explain this to us! We were pretty upset that we came all this way just to find out the truck wasn't ready! But since we were there already, we decided to fill out all the nessasary paper work to get the process rolling with the option to back out if we weren't happy after test driving the truck! Erick made sure he added it to the paper work! (Another sign of honest people there) so after we provided the copies of our paystubs, bills and proof of address we were sent to see the finance manager Rob! He was super nice and explained everything that we were signing!...So the next day my husband and I traveled all the way back to Puyallup thinking we were getting our new truck! NOPE!!!! The truck wasn't ready as far missing the detail work in it! But it did go thru a safety check and they fixed the strut thingy...The only thing was it didn't have that "New truck look" but my husband was able to test to drive the truck and he fell even more in love with the truck! It is truly a beauty! So after 3 trips we finally got to drive the truck and it was worth the wait! Shawn promised us the truck would be ready next day...He offerd to have the truck delivered to us up North! That was really nice of him! Then Rob came out and saw that the truck wasnt ready and he was a lil upset by it too! He told us not to worry, he was going to make sure the truck was delivered with a full tank of gas! The next day the truck was delivered to us and it was beautiful! They did a great job with detailing the truck! And the Wheels was fresh! ???? overall I would say we had a great experience with Shawn, Erick and Rob! A great group of guys! So, if you're planing on purchasing a vehicle... this is the spot! You will not regret it! Trust me...I put Shawn thru so much crap and he took it! Hahaha! Remember to ASKED for Shawn Carr! His name is Shawn Carr and he sells cars! Hahaha! ??????

nhra51
7/23/2015

"Trucks, and more Trucks"

I am a repeat customer. When I was looking for a hard to find model, they had one, and I bought it almost four years ago. Now was time to get another rig, got a bigger trailer and needed a diesel. Wow do they have a selection. Like before, I called after looking at a few pics on line, and Johhny B. introduced me to Marvin, who was fantastic. I found a nice clean Ram, and better yet a salesperson who new what he was talking about when it came to these rigs, since I never had a diesel before. These guys get it. They treat people the way they want to be treated. And FYI, it is a used rig, no one can predict the future, buy the extended warranty, peace of mind. I was in and out in about an hour and a half. No pressure, just a great buying experience. I have also referred several racing buddies to NWMS for pull rigs, and we all appreciate the support at Pacific. Thanks guys.....

Audrey
7/20/2015

"Great experience "

Brandin was a great salesman. He took the time to listen to what we wanted. He was very patient as it took us over 3 hours to figure out what worked for us. He didn't pressure us which is rare in car saleman. Was very nice and knowledgeable.

Mshere
7/13/2015

"2013 Ford Fusion/2004 Ford Ranger"

From the initial contact to delivery of both vehicles, we had a great experience. When we first drove the ranger the AC didn't work after working with sales rep, we were on the same page as functionality. If there was a system on the vehicle that was to function, it would. So they took the time to send it back to the service department for repair. It was repaired prior to delivery at no cost to me. The whole process was painless. We were already pre-approved for financing through another agency at a great rate , but the finance folks were able to secure financing at a much lower rate.

Our finance persons name is not listed. She was extremely helpful

phorvath
7/07/2015

"Great!!!"

A truly outstanding experience. Pawel Sosnowski was my sales rep and did an outstanding job. From our initial conversations through email to some follow up questions after the sale, the staff at NWMS did everything to ensure we were satisfied with our purchase. I would highly recommend their dealership to anyone looking to purchase a truck.

lutarock
7/01/2015

"Great Sales Experience, Poor Finance Experience"

VERY disappointed in our experience there today! Today was mine and my husband's 3rd wedding anniversary, and the night prior, after he spent some time fixing another fuel leak on his beater truck, we had decided he would take the next day (today, our anniversary) off from work and we would look for a new truck for him. We found one online at Northwest Motorsport that he was very interested in seeing, even though we live about 2 hours north! Everything was great about the truck and the salesman, but when it came time to start talking numbers, we began to grow cold feet. I'm currently about 7 months pregnant and we pay my tuition as a full-time student out of pocket - so after speaking with their numbers guy (Eric) for a bit we backed out. We explained that we just didn't feel comfortable with our current situation and would maybe come back in a couple of months with a bigger down payment (we were trying to get financed with $0 down.) The guy threw a fit - literally! He told us we were passing up on an excellent opportunity and that he pulled a favor to get us this deal and would never be able to pull strings like this again. He basically made us feel like crap for trying to do what we decided was best for ourselves and soon-to-be daughter. He stood up, loosly shook our hands, and as I apologized for wasting his time, he said "right" and crumpled up the papers in his hands as he stomped back into his office - in front of the entire showroom. My husband and I left feeling as if we had just been scolded - for what!? Doing what we thought was right!? Wah, sorry we didn't buy a truck from you! Because when we were leaving the parking lot there was someome else already looking at the same truck. We were not even 5 miles down the road on our way home when we recieved (and ignored) two phone calls from them. Eric left us a voicemail stating that he appreciated our business and that he has a family too and understands, but never once did he apologize for how we were treated. If he apologized for how he acted, we would be more than happy to return to purchase a truck from them in the near future like we said we would. But after tantrum he threw, we will NEVER be returning here again - and we will be advising all of our friends and family to do the same! You can guarantee that I will be posting this review on every site I can.

John in Sales, Eric in Finance

KellyKars
6/24/2015

"Deceitful process. High pressure Finance process."

just bought a 2014 used car from NWMS. The Salesperson was good, but during the test drive promised there were two sets of Keys, later (after the check was provided) said "we cannot find the second set anywhere". During the closing of the paperwork process, there was a high pressure sale tactic to buy a 5-year warranty. The details "sounded" great, but there were no documents to support NWMS claims of coverage. Jim Vamvas Finance manager promised to provide the details via email By EOD. Today marks 3 days since the transaction, no emails, no responses to my request for documentation, no returned phone calls. I will be lodging a formal complaint with the State Board of Business, and the BBB. NWMS turned what should have been a good experience into a Bad one.

Cassie10
6/22/2015

"Satisfied"

I just want to give a shout out to Chase Malloy! He has some of the best customer service that I've ever experienced. I had some concerns with the older model pick up truck that we had purchased and he made it a point to make sure that we were completely satisfied with our purchase and driving a great, reliable vehicle. Thanks Chase, you rock!

Brian Kuzmer

6/20/2015

"problems after problems after problems"

Bought our 2010 F150 Fx4 in late February. The deal went smoothly, fell in love with our truck, took it home and one week later had flooded interior from rains, they said it was the third light leaking, needs to be resealed ( we did it ourselves due to not being able to make it to their servicing schedule), 3 weeks later the truck is dripping fluid on garage floor, turns out it needs a new water pump, after going back and forth with the dealer they agreed to help cover the cost $428.00. In March we started to notice the jerking and rough shifting from the transmission. In mid April we realized the Air conditioner doesn't work! No we did not try it since it was February we did not think about turning it on, the heat worked great, so we assumed it was all good. This has been our worst experience ever! They obviously do not thoroughly check these vehicles and if they do must not care about what they are selling. We have tried to trade it back in, and they are only willing to do so for a substantial down payment of at least $2000, which of course we don t have, otherwise we'd fix the truck! They probably need it so they can fix it and resell it! Not going back, bad business practice to me! Take responsibility and take back what you sold!

Reviews of Marvin Sykes