Northwest Motorsport

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Northwest Motorsport

Northwest Motorsport Info
About Northwest Motorsport

Welcome to NORTHWEST MOTORSPORT We specialize in Big Lifted Trucks and Luxury SUVs, but we also offer other quality pre-owned vehicles backed by our outstanding reputation for satisfaction. Discover the best values here at Northwest Motorsport! The #1 Independent Truck and SUV Dealer in WA! TRUCKS, TRUCKS AND MORE TRUCKS!

About Northwest Motorsport

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

PontiacFirehawk
2/22/2015

"Great salesman, easy to work with"

I bought a car through Terry a while back. He was a great salesman, not pushy at all and easy to work with. Being a young buyer, he still took me seriously which a lot of other salesman don't do. Price negotiation was easy and we were both happy, and we were able to talk over phone/text too even outside of work hours. Sometimes replies would come a little slow, but we made a deal in the end.

Terry Raaymakers

NWMainer
2/19/2015

"Great experience"

Straight shooters, no BS, honest guys. I came in with a number I wanted for my trade and they met it with no back-and-forth. Got a good deal on a 5.9 Cummins. Had an issue with the tow package and they fixed it with no questions. Marvin and Derek were great.

Derek Walk

scout637
1/29/2015

"What an awesome rig!"

(2005 F150 Lariat)My experience here was great. I spotted my truck on their website and when I saw it in person I was not disappointed. The pictures in their add were very true to seeing it in person. Paul S. helped out by getting me the carfax and going on a test drive. I didn't buy this truck right away, in fact, I came back four days later and test drove it again. Paul was very patient with me and did not try to push a sale. When I decided to pull the trigger on this truck Paul was headed to Arizona for the super bowl and let Scott Pollard handle my purchase. Scott was great. We went back and forth a little with price and were able to settle on a very fair purchase price for this rig. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a quality truck at a fair price.

scout637 responded to this review

February 17, 2015

Well, My joy has been short lived with this truck. The ignition has developed a miss fire or skip and my check engine light is on and off. I'm not sure I got such a good deal anymore. I hope it's nothing too serious.

nmacfar
1/29/2015

"A+++ Experience"

I bought a mean, completely custom 2013 Mega Cab Ram - Cummins from Scott back in December. I live in PA, and they were able to accept a trade-in from the Atlantic ocean all the way out to the Pacific, and offered me a very fair price! That's trust, and Scott made me feel the same trust in return. They sent me all the paperwork Next Day Air through FedEx, with labels on everything that needed to be signed and initialed, and a prepaid Next Day Air envelope to send back. Unfortunately for them, I received my truck almost a month before they received my trade, but I wasn't one to complain! I am over satisfied with my truck, the staff, and how quickly things were handled. I will definitely keep them in mind next time I am in the market.

heffe232
1/25/2015

"do not buy from NW Motorsports"

I purchased a vehicle from Alan and got it home and it was leaking oil from the rear main seal on 2014 vehicle. It was a nightmare dealing with NW Motorsports. Their customer service is the worst I have ever seen. I believe this truck had a leak when I bought it and they sold it to me this way. I went up the management chain as far as I could. Don Flemming was the last individual I talked to and was an absolute jerk. No matter what I said he turned it on me and In the end NW Motorsports did absoloutely nothing for me. I would not recommend them to anyone. Please shop somewhere else.

TLoren
1/24/2015

"I would buy here again! "

Buying a vehicle is a stressful purchase. My husband and I were not looking to buy a car the other day, but after we took a short test drive in a X5, I was in love! The biggest seller was our awesome and fun sales employee, Rob Long. I really appreciate great service paired with patience. He answered all of my questions with integrity and confidence. This made us feel as though we were comfortable with our new car. I would strongly recommend working with Rob because he is really patient and strives to make sure his customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. Even after the sale, Rob has been a great resource with any questions I have had with the function of my new car.

Darrell
1/23/2015

"I bought a used truck from Northwest Motorsports."

I went there yesterday to look for a used truck, i met my friend who is a salesman their his name is Bobby Cool, he and the dealership gave me the deal i wanted and treated me and my family fantastic. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle of any kind.

Jeromy
1/12/2015

"2nd truck bought from these guys!!"

Great experience! They paid 7k over bluebook for my truck I traded in which is unheard-of. Easy to work with, no pressure which was the reason I drove 2 hours to buy from them again. Will not buy another truck anywhere else! Plus I can't complain about the two free t-shirts they threw in! Highly recommended from both the wife & I!

NicoleSorensen
1/08/2015

"First Car Buying Experience"

This was my first time buying a car on my own and Northwest Motorsports make my experience a great one! I'll choose them as my dealer for all my future cars. Scott was incredibly helpful and knew his stuff! Everyone at Northwest Motorsports is fun and easy to work with, not to mention all their inventory is in excellent condition. I would recommend Northwest Motorsports to anyone and everyone looking to buy a car!

Phil K
1/07/2015

"Best car lot experience I've ever had!!"

I've got to say, this was "THE" best experience I have ever had at a car lot. I saw a car craigslist and called Dave. They had several to choose from, but I have a black dog and light interior wasn't going to work for me. He found a nice Subaru, blue with dark interior.... Perfect, now can I afford it... what will they give for a trade-in? Well, I checked blue book value before I got there....Hmmm ugh .. Not being in the best shape, they came out the door with trade offer better than top blue book....BAM !! lol..REALLY got my attention. Now for the car buy... they gave me one price and I countered, trying to be in my payment range ( I knew I had to step up some to get a lot better car) and they agreed to my payment offer.....ABSOLUTELY BEST BUY I'VE EVER MADE!!!! Thank you Dave B. and Thank you NW MOTORSPORTS I will be back. .. Phil K.

Dave Bogue