Northwest Motorsport

Dan Dalesky

August 23, 2016

"Above and beyond "

- R_Parker

I was out looking for a used Mercedes Benz and I was lucky to visit Dave Tisdial at Northwest Motorsport in Everett. Here made the whole process super easy and was by far the best buying experience that I had. If you are in the market for a used car I recommend contacting Dave Tisdial.

August 19, 2016

"Lexus"

- Lianne01

Just got my Lexus through NW Motorsport love the staff very easy going. I came in told them what I wanted they found me the car I wanted in the color I wanted. Got me approved all in no time. Very pleased.

August 17, 2016

"Great experience "

- Kpug505

Mark made the experience quick and painless. Jordan in finance was super fast with the paperwoek too. I really don't think I could have had a better experience.

Used 2015 Toyota Tacoma, $36999