Northwest Motorsport

Northwest Motorsport
Call
Northwest Motorsport Info
About Northwest Motorsport

Welcome to NORTHWEST MOTORSPORT We specialize in Big Lifted Trucks and Luxury SUVs, but we also offer other quality pre-owned vehicles backed by our outstanding reputation for satisfaction. Discover the best values here at Northwest Motorsport! The #1 Independent Truck and SUV Dealer in WA! TRUCKS, TRUCKS AND MORE TRUCKS!

About Northwest Motorsport

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"Talk to Pete G!!!"

Overall, this was a good dealer to work with. Specifically, Pete G is a salesman I would refer others to. He kept all of his promises, applied no pressure, and got me a good price for my trade. Not to mention, he got a DVD player included and made sure I got my deposit money back when the finance department gave me a line of bull. As an out of state, active duty Marine, I also appreciate the ease of having the truck shipped. Dealing with the finance department was the only time I felt pressured. They tried their best to sell the extra insurance and go through "their" bank. Bottom line: get pre approved through your bank, stay within your budget, talk to Pete...and enjoy your new truck!

"Nissan Titan"

Awesome salesman. Friendly and passionate about his job. Highly knowledgable. Definitely recommend. Dedicated and worked late to reassure us in our purchase of a new truck!

"AWESOME!!"

Marvin Sykes is the man! He totally took time out of his day to help hook me up with a great deal on a car and, help me out from under my old loan. Hes super friendly and makes you feel important and heard. Ive been to so many dealers that treat you like a sale, but Marvin treated me like a person. I will definitely buy my next car from him!

Marvin sykes

"Great experience from beginning to end! "

Bought a highly modified 2013 Jeep Wrangler, and couldn't be happier with the experience. No pressure, super friendly, and they worked many hours crunching numbers to make the deal happen. Go see Ron Rudd, he'll take good care of you!

"Spitting tobacco spit in the trash can."

AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS! These people are grade A crooks. The sales strategy is very aggressive, and the dealers will refuse to budge on their prices (which are overly inflated). They also offered me CRAP for my trade in that was actually a very nice vehicle. They gave me the up and down about how it would never sell etc. etc. etc. and gave me 12,000$ for a 20,000$ truck. I went back and fourth for over an hour trying to come to terms, and finally got 12,500$ out of them. They told me (of course) the most they would list the truck for was 15,500 and they were losing out of the deal. 3 days later my truck was listed in their online inventory for $20,500.00. As if lying to make a deal isn't bad enough it gets MUCH WORSE. I have had my diesel for 4 months. I noticed some slipping in the tranny and took it in to the shop. Well what do you know? The transmission is SHOT and will need a rebuild to the tone of $5,600.00!!!! Not only that but the other BASIC mechanical systems on the vehicle ALL need retooling. The mechanic has informed me to get the truck back to where it needs to be it will be $8,950.00 including fluid flushes on ALL of the component systems, both Difs, brakes, coolant, etc etc etc. This appeared to be a "clean" 5.9l cummins with only 85,000 miles on it that I bought from NWMS only 4 MONTHS AGO! These monsters CLEARLY would have recognized such catastrophic issues with this vehicle in their "diagnostics". In the end, I am to blame for being fooled, and following through on a decision that didn't "feel right" when I should have long before walked away. But PLEASE do not make my same mistake and AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS! I now own 23,000$ in negative equity on a truck that requires $9,000 in repairs that I cannot afford. The sales staff and management are very unprofessional. Using lots of foul language and uneducated slang. My salseman knew literally nothing mechanically about the truck I bought, nor my trade. Not to mention he had a CHEW dip in his mouth the ENTIRE DEAL and was spitting in the garbage can inside his "office" area. Nasty! Just do yourself a favor and go with a reputable dealer. See their review on Yelp.com BEWARE!

"OMG!! I just bought the coolest Car........."

So happy I went to look at the 2011 Charger FastFive car. Spoke to Alan Whitaker on the phone about this car that I had seen on the web site and he was so polite and informative. I was sure that I wanted to have Alan as a sales person also because I felt no pressure but he knew about the car and was professional with our transaction. I will for sure tell anyone in the market for a new or used car to make sure that Northwest Motorsport is first on their list to shop at. Everyone that helped with our purchase went above and beyond any car purchase I have had in the past. Top notch, no worries, happy days for all who shop NWMS. Ask for Alan W and tell em DL sent you.

"Great Experience!"

We just bought our 2007 Yukon XL Denali and Rob Long our sales man was excellent. Very friendly, not pushy, and all around great guy! He was very quick on getting our deal finalized. Debbie in the Finance office was great to work with! We would buy another vehicle from them any time! We will also refer all family and friends in the market looking for another vehicle to Northwest Motorsports and to work with Rob!

"terrible finance people"

First off our sales guy Pete was great. But after we got to finance they blow our deal. We we promised free steps for the truck and we agreed on 500 down. Then they called us back in told us no on the steps. And wanted 1000 dollars more. Ok. Then I was called and harassed at work for proof of employment, the same day they cashed our first of three checks early. They also didn't stick to the agreement of when to cash the second check. I was hung up on and treated like crap! They don't care about you or giving you a good deal. They bait and switch when getting you to Finance and you've taken your purchase home! I will never ever do business with these shady people again!!! Think twice with these unethical car dealerships. Location 1502 river Rd puyallup, wa 9101

"WOULDNT DO BUSINESS HERE AGAIN "

UPON PURCHASING MY NEW USED 06 MUSTANG THE THROTTLE STUCK ON FULL BORE CAUSING ME TO ALMOST DRIVE THRU A HOUSE I RERENDED A CAR AND TOOK OUT A FENCE AVOIDING THE HOUSE, A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AS SOON AS I DROVE OFF THE LOT AND WAS TOLD UPON CALLING THE DEALER AS SOON AS IT DID COME ON THEY STATED AFTER PAPERWORK WAS ALL DONE THEY WOULD GET ME IN TO TAKE CARE OF IT/ NEXT MORINING ON WAY TO WORK THROTTLE STUCK AND HAD AN ACCIDENT!!! FIRST DEALERSHIP WAS CONCERNED STATING THEY WOULD HELP ME WITH WHATEVER I NEEDED, CAR TO DRIVE MAYBE A BETTER CAR THAN THE ONE I JUST GOT,.. AFTER THAT PHONE CALL ALL I GET IS THE RUN AROUND THE SALES MANAGER TELLING ME TO GET A LAWYER !!!!!!!!!! IF MY PREGNANT DAUGHTER WOULD OF BEEN BEHIND THE WHEEL, SHE LIVES WITH ME AND DRIVES MY CAR ALL THE TIME, SHE COULD OF BEEN KILLED OR HER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER AND WORD SPREADS QUICKLY

"Great Experience, Great People, "

On my third vehicle from NWMS. Hands down the easiest place to buy a vehicle, no pressure and trustworthy. I've sent other family and friend herer and they say the same thing. I'll continue to purchase my vehicles here.

Chris Price