Northwest Motorsport

Salesman
Randy Fermstad, Finance Manager, Northwest Motorsport

Randy Fermstad

February 27, 2017

"Great Buying Experience "

- Lifteddodge12

Had never owned a diesel vehicle before. Tyler Stokesberry and Steven Horner both made sure my wife and I found the right truck that fit our family's needs & budget with all of the options we wanted. They were extremely helpful answering all our questions so we could make the best decision when choosing the right make and year of diesel truck. This was by far the best experience we have had purchasing a vehicle! We love our new lifted truck and would definitely recommend Tyler or Steven to anybody looking for a new vehicle. They both have the knowledge and great customer service to make it a great buying experience for you. Dick Goodfellow in finance also made our purchase quick and easy. Thanks again guys!

February 27, 2017

"Great Experience at NWMS"

- Carson Bell

From my salesman Brad S. to my finance rep Randy, they both offered me exceptional customer service. I am a first time buyer and Brad went out his way to make feel at ease (no pressure what so ever). I truly appreciate Brad's and Randy's honesty from a salesman and financial perspective. Even though we encountered a bit of a hiccup with my new dream car, Brad and Randy worked as a team to get me the car that I wanted. Thanks to the NWMS team I have my dream car: Chevy Malibu. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!

February 26, 2017

"My sales rep and finance guy made the experience "

- JoeB253

Brent did a great job helping me find the perfect truck. He was a pleasure to work with in every sense. Negotiations were very tiresome but Brent really went to bat for me. Once in finance the gentleman helping me was fantastic as well. Only complaints were the time it took to figure out price after it seemed we had agreed and driving off the lot with 9 miles to empty. That said, working with Brent made up for it as I felt like he had my best interest at the core of our deal. So long as I was dealing with him I would not hesitate to shop at NWMS again.

Used 2016 Subaru Legacy, $29999