Northwest Motorsport

Northwest Motorsport

Call
Northwest Motorsport Info
About Northwest Motorsport

Welcome to NORTHWEST MOTORSPORT We specialize in Big Lifted Trucks and Luxury SUVs, but we also offer other quality pre-owned vehicles backed by our outstanding reputation for satisfaction. Discover the best values here at Northwest Motorsport! The #1 Independent Truck and SUV Dealer in WA! TRUCKS, TRUCKS AND MORE TRUCKS!

About Northwest Motorsport

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"Outstanding Overall Experience "

After months of research on what vehicle would fit best for our family, we decided to make the three hour drive out to NWMS. We were greeted right away by friendly staff members, and you can tell as soon as you drive up that this isn't your typical dealership. It was clean, lively, exciting, all while making you feel comfortable as the customer. Our sales person was Alan Whitaker and he did a great job for us. He was helpful, knowledgable, and helped us put together a deal that was practical for our family. We highly recommend any of NWMS locations and will encourage our friends, family, and clients to start here first for any of their vehicle needs!

"Love my Chevy"

I had gone to multiple places to look at Tahoe's . I found my self back at nw motorsports . I had been referred to there but then I heard pros and cons , but this Tahoe was what I was looking for. So we put in our credit app and wasn't sure it was going to work out to my expectations as I was very picky in what I wanted and how I wanted things to go, I had been working with Terrance "chip" Moore to get this Tahoe he was working on it then I met frank who is a sales manager he closed the deal without me even driving the vehicle.... who does that? Well we went down to close the deal and found that in the test drive the ac wasn't working no big deal to them they put it in writing they would fix it no matter what... you don't get that at most places its normally all talk and never happens... so huge shout out to Terrance &Frank for getting the vehicle I wanted not something they just wanted to sell to me... Thank you NW Motorsports! I love my Tahoe!!!!

"won't return phone calls"

Havent even made it to purchasing a vehicle yet, about 2 hrs away and no one will return phone calls! Then we get a text message stating 20% or no deal! Bs! Never put cash down on any car! Very upsetting! Will never step foot in this place! Pete g! No way! Or bill preston!

"Auto repair"

i recently wrote a bad review about a car i purchased from here having expensive mechanical issues with it, well nicole from the service department contacted me on a Friday, i took the car up on Saturday and within 30 minutes they had me on my way with a loaner car while they fixed my vehicle, she said it would be ready tuesday and what do you know i got the call that it was ready on tuesday, i went up and traded vehicles, they fixed my oil leak and my car door lock, it is so nice to drive my vehicle with out my warning message light on. i still stand by my review of the salesman. But the service department is awesome!!! and made things right, now i dont have to stress about driving my vehicle with my kids in it.. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! you guys are awesome!!!

Northwest Motorsport responded to this review

October 02, 2014

I'm so glad we could get things straightened out for you. I apologize again for the first impression you got of our dealership. I hope we get to see you again in the future if you decide to get a new car!

"Great experience "

My husband and I bought a 2003 Chevy Silverado from Alan Whitaker. On the way home we noticed a problem when the truck got to higher speeds that we hadn't noticed during the test drive. We called Alan the next day and he told us to bring the truck back into them so they can look at it. Northwest Motorsports fixed the problem even though it wasn't in the contract to do so. We highly recommend Alan and Northwest Motorsports.

"Total waste of time"

I spoke with Jim Dixon on the phone about a couple of trucks they had on their lot. I drove for 2.5 hours 1 way to look at them. I test drove the truck that I intended to buy and went inside to make the deal on a used truck. I let him know that I had done some research and that their asking price was $5500.00 over dealer retail blue book value. That was not my offer. The salesman told me to wait in the lobby while he gathered info. 15 minutes later he came out and said "they are not going to budge on the price". I left. The next morning I seen the truck on an E-Bay classified add that showed the price or best offer. I also noticed they had another similar truck for sale that nobody mentioned when I was there. I called to inquire and left a message. When Brett called me back, he implied that I had made an offer and it wasn't good enough. He was then rude with a condescending attitude. Very unpleasant experience.Still shopping.

Brett somebody

"Talk to Pete G!!!"

Overall, this was a good dealer to work with. Specifically, Pete G is a salesman I would refer others to. He kept all of his promises, applied no pressure, and got me a good price for my trade. Not to mention, he got a DVD player included and made sure I got my deposit money back when the finance department gave me a line of bull. As an out of state, active duty Marine, I also appreciate the ease of having the truck shipped. Dealing with the finance department was the only time I felt pressured. They tried their best to sell the extra insurance and go through "their" bank. Bottom line: get pre approved through your bank, stay within your budget, talk to Pete...and enjoy your new truck!

"Nissan Titan"

Awesome salesman. Friendly and passionate about his job. Highly knowledgable. Definitely recommend. Dedicated and worked late to reassure us in our purchase of a new truck!

"AWESOME!!"

Marvin Sykes is the man! He totally took time out of his day to help hook me up with a great deal on a car and, help me out from under my old loan. Hes super friendly and makes you feel important and heard. Ive been to so many dealers that treat you like a sale, but Marvin treated me like a person. I will definitely buy my next car from him!

Marvin sykes

"Great experience from beginning to end! "

Bought a highly modified 2013 Jeep Wrangler, and couldn't be happier with the experience. No pressure, super friendly, and they worked many hours crunching numbers to make the deal happen. Go see Ron Rudd, he'll take good care of you!

Reviews of Alan  Whitaker