Northwest Motorsport

400 River Road,
Puyallup, Washington 98371
Northwest Motorsport Info
About Northwest Motorsport

Welcome to NORTHWEST MOTORSPORT We specialize in Big Lifted Trucks and Luxury SUVs, but we also offer other quality pre-owned vehicles backed by our outstanding reputation for satisfaction. Discover the best values here at Northwest Motorsport! The #1 Independent Truck and SUV Dealer in WA! TRUCKS, TRUCKS AND MORE TRUCKS!

About Northwest Motorsport

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

urmom47
5/28/2016

"Good Service"

good service, good selection nice staff. they were very friendly and helpful. They worked with me to get the price and truck i wanted. THANX

Usmc7714
5/27/2016

"Great experience! Helped whenever needed."

This dealership has trucks and cars that nice, clean, and also for a wonderful price. The help was offered at anytime and they wasn't lying. I definitely recommend to look here before anywhere else.

Twin mama
5/26/2016

"Very knowledgeable "

We went from a family of 3 to a family of 5 when our twins were born. We had to take two vehicles everywhere as a family because we couldn't fit two infant car seats and a booster seat in the back seat. The front passenger seat had to be so far forward that the person's knees were up against the glove box and dash. We needed an SUV with 3rd row seating. A passenger needed to be able to access the 3rd row without having to move/ collapse the 2nd row. The cargo space needed to be big enough to hold our double stroller and accommodate a trip to Costco. Carlos and Jason were very helpful in finding us the best vehicle for our new needs. I was sceptical that such a unicorn existed. My family has bought all our vehicles from Carlos and will continue to do so due to his extensive knowledge and trustworthy nature.

Tacoma Sport
5/24/2016

"Excellent service and purchase"

Dan and the manager were outstanding in meeting the needs of this customer. I could not have acquired a better deal. They made my buying experience more than satisfying. I'll certainly spread the word. George C.

Dan Dalesky, salesman

hulagirl
5/23/2016

"Ron Rudd Rocks!! Wonderful Service!"

I worked with Ron Rudd when I purchased my truck from Northwest Motorsport. He was wonderful to work with. Great costumer service and made the whole process of buying my truck quick and simple. I recommend him all the time!

BlondeBombshell
5/22/2016

"Dan Dalesky is awesome!!!"

I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST TRUCK AND DAN DALESKY WAS AWESOME!!! He turned the dreaded car buying experience into an amazing experience!!! He's so funny and super knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend him to any and all of my family and friends who look into cars! I can't possibly thank you enough on how awesome and helpful you are.. Dan, you da Man!! :D

Fredflintstone.net

"No pressure. "

I called on a Saturday about a specific vehicle I was interested in. No pressure salesman on the phone took my information and told me to come down on Sunday. Never heard of a dealer being open on Sunday. Made the deal and everyone is happy.

doug&amber
5/22/2016

"Fair Pricing, Great Service"

We were greeted by Jayson Steinlight who introduced himself and then left us alone to browse. Can't stand it when the salespeople follow us everywhere. When we needed him, he was there. Took a few for test drives and found the one we wanted. He worked with us to get a great purchase price. Great experience overall and Jason in the office was helpful and quick. Great inventory. Great service. Highly recommend. Doug and Amber

erika21
5/20/2016

"Carlos Amador is amazing!"

I have never felt more comfortable buying a car before from someone and I have owned 3 so far. He was very helpful in finding something that was everything I wanted in a car. Nothing about the experience felt pushed and I love what I ended up buying. I would recommend Carlos Amador to anyone looking for a car and also have an amazing experience.

Megan Prebil
5/16/2016

"Best experience buying a car"

I found my dream car online. I submitted an online application. The next morning, Dan contacted me and had me in my car a very short time later. It was the best experience I've had buying my car. I highly recommend NW Motorsports and specifically Dan.

Reviews of Johnny Bennerson