Northwest Motorsport

400 River Road,
Puyallup, Washington 98371
Northwest Motorsport Info
About Northwest Motorsport

Welcome to NORTHWEST MOTORSPORT We specialize in Big Lifted Trucks and Luxury SUVs, but we also offer other quality pre-owned vehicles backed by our outstanding reputation for satisfaction. Discover the best values here at Northwest Motorsport! The #1 Independent Truck and SUV Dealer in WA! TRUCKS, TRUCKS AND MORE TRUCKS!

About Northwest Motorsport

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

lob206
9/26/2016

"TTT aka Trucks, Trucks and more Trucks"

Best experience ever from the time I step in to 1502 location. Greet me with a big smile and make feel like I'm their friend. Tony Bingham listen what I'm looking for and Jan Rac help me to get into my FJ Cruiser. I'm very happy with TEAM 1502 and I will recommend everyone I know. They do have great refferal program :) $200 and that's why I've send my sis, my 4 friends. Thanks again

September 27, 2016

Wow! Thank you for sharing the experience you had at our 1502 location! We are so happy to know that our team provided such a helpful yet friendly experience for you. We are thankful for any and all referrals you send our way. Hope you are enjoying your new FJ Cruiser. Thank you for the awesome feedback! -Northwest Motorsport

Cassidy
9/23/2016

"Happy Alaska girl"

Overall pleasant experience with Dave. Worked really will with my difficult situation, being in Sitka Alaska. Dave made a point to make this experience of buying my first car easy. Wont be looking for a car anytime soon, because I am very happy with mine, but if I did I would choose Dave. He prides himself in not being a typical car salesman, and he is true to his word.

September 27, 2016

Thank you for the awesome review! We are so thrilled to hear that you love your new vehicle you purchased from our dealership! We are even more ecstatic to know that Dave made your experience a positive one. Thank you for sharing your experience. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything! -Northwest Motorsport

Johanna Hofschneider
9/23/2016

"Thank you Dave!"

Dave was such a helpful salesman! He went out of his way to get us into a better vehicle for our growing family. This was honestly the smoothest purchase/trade in I've ever experienced. We love our new Dodge Ram truck and couldn't be happier. Dave worked with our schedule and kept us updated throughout the entire process. With us being located over an hour away, he made sure everything would be hassle free once we got there. He even came in to help us out during his day off! We appreciate you Dave and look forward to working with you again.

September 27, 2016

Hi Johanna, thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. Nothing makes us more happier than to hear that you had a great car buying experience at our dealership! We are glad that Dave took such great care of you and your family with making the process a smooth one. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you back in the future! -Northwest Motorsport

Erik240961
9/17/2016

"Awesome dealership!!!!"

The salesemen who help me was Casey Pink. Very helpful salesemen and very very willing to help you get into an awesome vehicle. At Northwest Motorsports they did everything they could to get me in my dream car! Awesome experience, awesome people, and some very awesome cars!!!

Casey Pink

September 19, 2016

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience. We are glad to know that Casey was able to help you find your dream car. We hope to see you back in the future!

Kashak04
9/17/2016

"Great guy"

Go to Dan Dalesky great experience with him would buy from him again! Bent over backwards to help me out, he was awesome with answering all my questions and concerns.

September 19, 2016

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to know that you had such great service from Dan. We hope you are enjoying your new purchase!

Abby M. Fosnaugh
9/13/2016

"Helpful in a very unusual circumstance."

My husband and I went Into northwest motorsports with a very unusual circumstance. We had a vehicle with very high milage our sales men worked with us very well. We ended up walking out with a new vehicle. That we love.

Micheal Morgan, Samuel alaniz

September 19, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience and giving this awesome review! We are happy that we could help you and your husband get into a newer vehicle that is a perfect fit for both of your needs. Thank you again for the feedback and we hope to see you in the future!

Mr. Smith
9/10/2016

"Professional and experienced team. Very large inventory."

This dealership has an excellent inventory and has a skilled team of professionals to guide through the options of vehicles enabling us to find the right match. Will shop here again for next vehicle.

September 19, 2016

Thank you for the awesome review! We are happy to know that Dan was able to help find the perfect match for you. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Srt1319
9/10/2016

"Best car salesman EVER!! Mopar or no car"

Dave is the best car saleman i have ever deal with! He got me the best price on my srt8. He was true to his word and went out his Way to make sure i was happy. I would recommend anyone to come see him! My family and close friends!

September 19, 2016

Thank you for the awesome review of your experience! We are glad that Dave was such great help with your purchase. We appreciate the feedback, hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Ron

"Great guy."

Took my son to the new Tri Cities dealership to look at Silverado trucks. The first person we spoke with was Charlie. He was there to help them get the new dealership up and running. He introduced us to AJ and he sold us a nice truck. Charlie got us a killer loan rate and made sure my son got a picture with "The Bone". I would recommended asking for Charlie when it comes time to sign.

September 19, 2016

Thank you so much for stopping by our new Tri-Cities location! We are so happy you were able to find the perfect truck for your needs. Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review for others to see, we appreciate your feedback!

Jessbraae
9/07/2016

"They suck"

This place absolutely sucks they will try and screw yoy over by 8 vet pricing things. They do there own lifts and they are messed up when theyes say the fix something they actually didn't fix it.

Don the owner