Northwest Motorsport

Brent Dedden, Sales, Northwest Motorsport

Brent Dedden

"Expecting Exceeded!"

- Marquee Marc

Was such a pleasure doing business with Derrick Walker. Very knowledgeable and experienced salesman. Jeep Wrangler was in prestine condition. Finance also came through. Overall a great experience. Will recommend friends and family.

"Mark is great"

- Mhamadi

Coming to this dealer and having Mark as my sells person was the best experience I had in terms of going to a dealer for a car. Mark didn't had to go all sells person on me inorder to convince me that this was the right car for me. He spoke with honesty and the action he took in picking me up early in the morning from my work. Which happened to be at least 25 miles away from the dealer location. Shows the deduction he put in order to make car buy experience easy and smooth for a customer. I would recommend this place to anyone. And Mark the next time I come there for that Subaru it would not be early in the morning. Ahahahah.

"Everyone was great"

- Ventura

After waiting a few weeks, we finally set a date to come in and meet with Scott. He was very knowledgeable and very helpful. He worked with our budget and did his best to get us the car we were looking for. It was a very good experience.

Used 2014 GMC Sierra, $37999