Northwest Motorsport

400 River Road,
Puyallup, Washington 98371
Northwest Motorsport Info
About Northwest Motorsport

Welcome to NORTHWEST MOTORSPORT We specialize in Big Lifted Trucks and Luxury SUVs, but we also offer other quality pre-owned vehicles backed by our outstanding reputation for satisfaction. Discover the best values here at Northwest Motorsport! The #1 Independent Truck and SUV Dealer in WA! TRUCKS, TRUCKS AND MORE TRUCKS!

About Northwest Motorsport

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

ssvapor1
3/12/2015

"Horrible experience! "

Worst experience ever! Salesman was not educated on the truck we came to look at even though he knew we were making the hour drive to see it and had been communicating about it for a few days. Our salesman smoked and made personal phone calls while on the test drive. After playing the price game we finally signed papers and left feeling ok. The nightmare truly began the next day when there were finance problems. Marcus and Debby are the most unprofessional, rude and condescending people I've experienced in quite a while. This whole experience has convinced me that walking into this dealership was a huge mistake. Do yourself a favor and shop anywhere else.

Shanef
3/06/2015

"HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP"

Drove 400 miles to purchase a truck from these guys. They had no problem selling me the truck but when I told them it had a runnability issue they wanted me to drive it back to look at it and then their mechanic would only work on it if I gave him $1000 for an upgrade.Never ever again!!! Also every time I called and tried to get to the GM they gave me to the same guy that never did anything to help!! I will be contacting the u.s. attorney general and BBB on the situation.

BallHawkin
3/05/2015

"Ripped Off"

Well, it has been about a year now since I purchased my 2013 Camaro RS from NWMS. Paul Straling was my sales guy. He was fine. It goes downhill from there...... I got ripped off. Sold me my car at twice the price of what it should have been. Any honest dealer wouldn't have done that. I can honestly say I hate this place with a passion. I have bought and sold many cars in my day and came there on a recommendation from my folks who also purchased from there before I did. Just never thought I would get taken to the cleaners. Have been by a few times hoping they would make it right...but even they say there is nothing they can do and just apologize. If they had cars/trucks for $1 I wouldn't buy here again. I have happily discouraged people from even going here over the last year. Sometimes I have even overheard someone saying they will go there to look and I introduce myself and interrupt. I will make it my MISSION to deter as many people away from this place as possible until I take my final breath. And then I hope to haunt the heck out of them after I die. Crooks. I just don't understand how they sleep at night.

Paul Straling

Chuck F
3/02/2015

"Watch out for this guy..."

My son was lured to this dealership with a promise from the salesperson, Chris Price, that he would be entitled to their "friends and family" discount if my son bought a car from him. Turns out this was an outright lie, as Mr. Price changed his story and told my son the discount was not available. Huh? Northwest Motorsport should not be employing people who promise one thing and then turn around and lie about it later. Sad.

Christopher Price

snlman0303
3/01/2015

"How to get your $200 referral! PLEASE READ "

Let me start off by saying I love NW! I have bought two cars there and each purchasing process was very pleasant and stress free. The customer service has been great and helped me in any ways that they could. This post is ONLY about the referral program. one issue that i have stumbled upon is in the $200 referral program that they have. (refer somebody to NW and get $200 if they purchase a vehicle) I have referred 2 people to NW now and both of them ended up purchasing vehicles. The first one called and said because she told them she found the vehicle on google that i couldn't recieve it, even though i was the one that told her to specifically look for vehicles at NW and to buy her vehicle there. I even called before the deal was over and was brushed off. Finding out later that the salesmen pressured my friend into not doing the referral because it would affect his sale profit. The second sale was something along the same lines, but this time I gave them a business card for Vanis. Because he is very friendly and will try his hardest to get you into a vehicle you are happy with. (and he honors the referral program) So my friend goes down to NW and says "my friend sent me here" and hands the salesmen Vanis' business card. The salesmen takes my friend to look around at cars instead of sending him to the person that brought the business in. My friend ends up buying a vehicle and when it comes time to talk about my referral the salesman pressures my friend into not putting me down for a referral because it 'effects his sale". Thats a total of $400 i have gotten screwed out of. Let me repeat what i stated early, this post is NOT about purchasing vehicles with NW. That aspect of the company has been nothing but a great experience for me and the people i've sent that way. I'm just writing this in case someone wants to send business their way and wants the $200 they promise. I would suggest making sure the person you are sending down there is firm about getting you your referral check! -Andy Davis - I will tag Vanis Daniels in this post because i have worked with him multiple times and he will not mess around with people getting their money. He is super friendly and makes you excited for your new vehicle purchase.

april
3/01/2015

"Will Go Back!!!!"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had! Bobby was awesome and the entire staff was friendly. I did not feel pressured to buy a car from them as I did with the other car lots we visited. They were honest about the value of our trade in (we had done research and got what we were expecting) and the deal only took 2 hours, which included us going to get a check from our bank. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone!

goose8500
2/28/2015

"get the warranty and don't trust the finance guy"

I bought a vehicle couple years ago from them the first year the engine went out the crankshaft was totally lunched the second year the transfer case went out had to have it replaced thank God I bought the warranty also I went to transfer the loan to my bank that I deal with found out the interest rate Was 9 percent instead of 7.1. I was already approved through my bank and they said they could beat it and I knew this specific interest rate and he said it theres was lower and I never looked that's my bad but never again. For someone in his position to lie to me flat out like that u will never go back. The sale guy was nice but the rest I was not happy about.I also had some tire air pressure sensor put on because they where bad when I bought it and they put the wrong stye on them and the guys that did my tire said they where wrong and will work but make sure anyone taking my tire of know this other wise they would probaby brake them off in the tire removal prosess

PontiacFirehawk
2/22/2015

"Great salesman, easy to work with"

I bought a car through Terry a while back. He was a great salesman, not pushy at all and easy to work with. Being a young buyer, he still took me seriously which a lot of other salesman don't do. Price negotiation was easy and we were both happy, and we were able to talk over phone/text too even outside of work hours. Sometimes replies would come a little slow, but we made a deal in the end.

Terry Raaymakers

NWMainer
2/19/2015

"Great experience"

Straight shooters, no BS, honest guys. I came in with a number I wanted for my trade and they met it with no back-and-forth. Got a good deal on a 5.9 Cummins. Had an issue with the tow package and they fixed it with no questions. Marvin and Derek were great.

Derek Walk

scout637
1/29/2015

"What an awesome rig!"

(2005 F150 Lariat)My experience here was great. I spotted my truck on their website and when I saw it in person I was not disappointed. The pictures in their add were very true to seeing it in person. Paul S. helped out by getting me the carfax and going on a test drive. I didn't buy this truck right away, in fact, I came back four days later and test drove it again. Paul was very patient with me and did not try to push a sale. When I decided to pull the trigger on this truck Paul was headed to Arizona for the super bowl and let Scott Pollard handle my purchase. Scott was great. We went back and forth a little with price and were able to settle on a very fair purchase price for this rig. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a quality truck at a fair price.

scout637 responded to this review

February 17, 2015

Well, My joy has been short lived with this truck. The ignition has developed a miss fire or skip and my check engine light is on and off. I'm not sure I got such a good deal anymore. I hope it's nothing too serious.

Reviews of Rob Long