Northwest Motorsport

400 River Road,
Puyallup, Washington 98371
Northwest Motorsport Info
About Northwest Motorsport

Welcome to NORTHWEST MOTORSPORT We specialize in Big Lifted Trucks and Luxury SUVs, but we also offer other quality pre-owned vehicles backed by our outstanding reputation for satisfaction. Discover the best values here at Northwest Motorsport! The #1 Independent Truck and SUV Dealer in WA! TRUCKS, TRUCKS AND MORE TRUCKS!

About Northwest Motorsport

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Andy N Jenny
2/04/2016

"Brandon Repp is awesome!!"

I bought a Suburban from Brandon 2 months ago, and just bought a Dodge Dually this past weekend. Brandon is great and very helpful. He helped us get the truck we wanted! Brandon is very professional and gives you the most money for your trade-in!! Brandon is the reason we keep coming back to Northwest. He is the best salesman!!!!

jlfavata86
1/29/2016

"Buying a truck and had a fantastic experience"

My husband and I drove a few hours to come and meet with Lisa Wynn to purchase a new vehicle. She was very thorough and professional. She was very helpful in working with us so that we were all on the same page. We also had the pleasure to work with Jan Rac for further assistance. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking to get into a new vehicle and be completely satisfied. when they walk out the door.

Lisa Wynn

Ericka09
1/19/2016

"Quick and Painless"

TONY METCAFF is such a pleasure to work with! Vehicle shopping is always stressful but it was really enjoyable and I got to have fun with it. I ended up driving out with the truck I wanted the same day I first walked in. I would recommend him to any one looking to buy a vehicle. He made it easy, smooth and alot less stressful then I had anticipated. He did not try to upsell me at all and everyone at NW Motorsports were fun and personable, I didn't feel like I was just another sale. They really are awesome to work with! Thank you guys so much I am still loving my new ride :) Keep it real guys! :) You Rock!

dissatisfied83
1/17/2016

"HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!"

Car has serious mechanical issues after having only 1 month. Dealership won't do anything about it. Terrible customer service once you have bought....they really don't care about their customers. My husband and I will NEVER do business here again! Traded in 2 really nice vehicles for a pile of crap!

small house on river road

Ford FX4
1/13/2016

"Terrible"

This has turned into the worst automobile purchasing experience in my life. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. Unbelievable how terrible the experience has been overall. ***ADDED NOTE - Now 2 weeks later they mail me my plates for my truck Postage Due. Literally they did not put enough postage on the package and the post office is now holding my plates until I show up in person to pick up my plates and pay the postage that is due for the mailing of the plates to me. At this point I would encourage Jay Buhner not even buy a truck from this place. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

MRL
1/09/2016

"Painless"

NTWS was great to work with Piper was Profesional and courteous. Best dealership experience I've had so far. I got the price I asked for and no hassle

suburban guy
1/07/2016

"I followed the Man"

All I can say is that used to go to different dealer, the one where I met Andy, once I found out he left them for Northwest Motorsport I kissed the old dealer goodbye and followed the man I trust to look out for my best interests. He has always worked hard at what he does and consider him one of if not the best around. I highly reccommend to any of my friends looking for that special truck or car. Even two peeps from out of state!

danijmartin
1/07/2016

"Great Car Buying experience!"

Matt worked diligently via text and phone to get me into my new ride. Once at the dealership, Matt was busy but Lisa stepped up and took charge, getting us out of our current vehicle, dealing with not so perfect credit, and getting me into the car I really wanted. Now our growing family can ride comfortable while looking stylin in our new sleek wheels !! I would recommend Matt and Lisa to anyone looking for a no haggle, quick, honest transaction !!

MAtt Wells, Lisa Wynn

Wheezer
1/05/2016

"I really wanted to give them a good rating!!"

I really wanted to give NWMS a good rating, as my salesman Jim was great from the beginning-laid back (not too laid back,he still made the sale:)) but he wasn't pushy. I found the car I wanted via the website and knew I wanted the test drive it. We took it for a spin, the next day with my husband in tow we headed back to the dealership and drove it again, talked numbers etc... Here's the thing- YES I'M THE SUCKER WHO STILL PURCHASED IT- It came with one key, which by the way is a chipped key and not every dealership has them in stock (as I have found out) and they are VERY expensive to get cut and programmed ($137.00 later) It did NOT come with key fobs (again VERY expensive to purchase and get programmed ($247.00 for 1) They DID knock off $300.00 from the purchase price to pay for the key fobs (I had no idea how much they were until well after). Without a key fob, as I know NOW, once I lock my car and use my key to get in and open the door it signals the alarm system until I put the key in the ignition (GUESS WHAT?? My plates aren't in yet and still have NW motorsports all over it, I just warn those around me now and let them know to never buy a car without getting a key fob in your hot little hands!!!)- Without the key fob(s) I am unable to use the remote start function this car has, so NO idea if this works or not!! Also, it had no spare tire, no jack NOTHING! It also didn't come with the spare tire cover in the trunk so when you open the trunk its an empty hole with nothing covering it, they felt I could find it in the "Junk yard" so did nothing about that either! Jim has stated he has ordered the spare tire (we shall see if that includes the other items to go along with it) Really need this tire as I travel 72 miles a day and not having a spare is NOT good (I have the sales guys cell # maybe he will rescue me when I have a flat lol :)). I'm still looking for the cover and have had NO LUCK!! The dodge dealership wants $250.00 for it and again, another expense that NW Motor sports should have been willing to cover for their car they are selling... The car needs a really good detail job and we have been promised this once it goes in for minor service items NEXT WEEK, as that was the soonest they could get me in (wanted it sooner but have yet to hear if that can happen) .. I am frustrated that going on a man hunt for a key, a key fob and a tire cover has been nothing but money spent and headaches! I will never, ever purchase another car without these items, however as a company they should have been willing to take care of these items! The finance department was awesome and Valerie rocked it and got me in a MUCH lower rate than we first thought!

Wheezer responded to this review

January 25, 2016

UPDATE! My vehicle made it to their service department 14 days after purchasing it, and they stated the vibration it had while stopped was normal, ya-right- Dodge says differently. My car got a full detail, well what was suppose to be a full detail, never touched the interior other than the carpets, the seats weren't touched not even the windows. Got my spare tire, that was a bonus. One other important information is when I purchased the vehicle they said the tire gauge is off so they would get it looked at when I brought it back in. I was very nervous about it and figured I would take it in and get the tire pressure checked and sure enough the gauge was correct 3 tires at 30psi and the front passenger was at 63psi, that wasn't a gauge thing, that was purely NW motor sports service department error (they put new tires on the vehicle before the sale). We are darn lucky that the tire didn't blow before I got it in there!! Their service department is very unorganized and its more like cattle coming and going out of there!! NEVER AGAIN!!

Wes92
12/28/2015

"Service i would expect from family"

I was skeptical at first but, after looking for a reasonably priced 2015 scion frs for months my friend told me about nwms and his multiple purchase from you guys. I couldn't be happier with my new car!

Brandin repp