Ocean Kia of San Juan Capistrano

Ocean Kia of San Juan Capistrano

Ocean Kia of San Juan Capistrano Info

DCH Kia of Temecula

First Kia of Simi Valley

"Overall a great experience. Of all the cars we have..."

Overall a great experience. Of all the cars we have bought over the years, this went the smoothest with no "extra" surprises at the end. Nima did a great job going over our car options and presented a a very fair offer. Guy in finance had us in and out. We would highly recommend both the dealership and the staff.

"Great service. Sameer made the process quick and easy for..."

Great service. Sameer made the process quick and easy for me. Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I did not feel pressured. I have never bought a car from somebody as friendly and as helpful as him. I would definitely recommend him.

"I leased my new Soul on 12/16. Kevin G. was extremely..."

I leased my new Soul on 12/16. Kevin G. was extremely helpful in helping my find something to meet my needs. He was patient and kind, never pushy. The dealership helped me get out of a bad recent purchase, giving me more than a fair amount for my trade and gettng me a payment I can afford. Guy C in finance was kind and efficient. Overall, a great experience!

Kevin Gallardo

"Very pleased with customer service, pricing. Salesperson..."

Very pleased with customer service, pricing. Salesperson was helpful, and informed. Pricing was fair when compared to other dealers. I will refer friends to this location.

"Kevin was extremely courteous & answered any..."

Kevin was extremely courteous & answered any questions or concerns that we had. He is patient, and has a great sense of humor. This is what a car buying experience should be, unlike so many others that are so overbearing. We felt very comfortable, and would highly recommend him!

Kevin Gallardo

"We drove all the way from Ramona to this dealership...."

We drove all the way from Ramona to this dealership. After looking for 2 months at cars at different dealers, we ended up buying from Nima. He is very-very patient, helpful and respectful person. He gave us a fair and square deal, so we took at, and so far we are very happy with our KIA Sorento! I will be happy to recommend Nima to my friends and family members or to anyone for that matter.

"I was not prepared to purchase this visit. I came to the..."

I was not prepared to purchase this visit. I came to the dealership to drive the car to see if it met my needs. Nima did a great job of making it too good to pass up. I had quotes on other cars in hand and he bettered them all. I had a trade in value from Carmax and he bettered that too. In the end, it would have been silly to have passed this up. Outside the numbers, he was very attentive to my questions and helped me to make my daughter's time there easier.

"This dealer was very easy to deal with, friendly and..."

This dealer was very easy to deal with, friendly and provided a very comfortable purchasing environment. The finance staff was also helpful and very very efficient. It was a long drive from North Orange County to SJC but we would definitley recommend them - it's worth the drive.

Hooman Keyvan

"I bought a Kia Forte from Nima Sabeti during the busy..."

I bought a Kia Forte from Nima Sabeti during the busy Veterans day. they were helping multiple customers at a time, and presenting themselves in professionally manners at all times. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Prior to this purchase, I have done some price comprison between local car dealers and found that Nima gave me the best price. Awesome service, will definitely come back again to Weseloh Kia. I would highly recommend Nima and Weseloh Kia to any of you who are looking to buy a new Kia.

Nims Sabeti

"Face it, regardless of the convenience of the location or..."

Face it, regardless of the convenience of the location or the architecture of the store, the major factor in a great car buying experience is the Sales representative. In our case Nima Sabeti was superb. He is extremely knowledgable and experience with Kia and other brands! and it shows. He takes the right amount of time to help and is not impatient or pushy one single bit. We had a GREAT time buying a car. The deal was fair and all the details were in place to make our new Sorento a car that we are certain will continue to bring us pleasure. Thanks Nima for a job well done!

Nima Sabeti