Off Lease Only Out of Area Sales Department

1575 S Military Trail, West Palm Beach, Florida 33415

Jeff Saied, International / Out of State Sales, Off Lease Only Out of Area Sales Department

International / Out of State Sales
Armando Betances, Out of State Finance Manager, Off Lease Only Out of Area Sales Department

Out of State Finance Manager
Luis Perez, International / Out of State Sales, Off Lease Only Out of Area Sales Department

Luis Perez

International / Out of State Sales
Tamara   Taylor-Anderson, International/Out of State Salesperson, Off Lease Only Out of Area Sales Department

Tamara Taylor-Anderson

International/Out of State Salesperson

September 20, 2017

"Excellent experience. Repeat customer!@"

- 1austinp

Second car purchase in six months. Jeff is a pleasure. Both cars wete professionally checked and evrrythong went well. Would recommend Jeff and off lease to anyone.

September 18, 2017

"Best way to Buy a car online!!"

- Gordon Moore

My wife and I were in the market to buy a large SUV. I like Toyota's and Off Lease Only had a real nice Sequoia. My wife was a little cautious about buying a car online but I convinced her to at least let me make a phone call to see what they had to say. I called and was transfered to Jeff Saied. Nice salesman. He answered every questioned I had. Very professional. Jeff eased all of my concerns. I decided to buy the Sequoia. Jeff sent as many pictures of the Sequoia as I wanted. Jeff even arranged to have the car shipped to my house. What could be easier? When the Sequoia was delivered it was exactly as described. I could not be happier with my car or Jeff. If you looking for a car, give Jeff Saied a call at Off Lease Only!!

September 17, 2017

"my sales man jeff shafquat "

- ashrah chamseddine

Jeff shfquat is great person to work with a bought my car from him and I'M out state five star treatment more cars in future. Thank you jeff.

Photos