Off Lease Only Out of Area

Luis Perez, International / Out of State Sales, Off Lease Only Out of Area

Luis Perez

International / Out of State Sales

February 23, 2017

"Enjoyable with some stress. "

- h2osski

Live in Tampa area bought from West Palm location because they had the car I desired. I did not visit location. Completed transaction with sales rep Jeff Saied who was very helpful in all aspects of transaction (shipping, finance, and explaining line items on sales paperwork). Photos of vehicle were accurate representation of vehicle and not disappointed when vehicle arrived. Used ready logistics to ship vehicle. Arrived as scheduled. My biggest reason to consider Off Lease is no Dealers Fees.

February 23, 2017

"Amazing buying experience "

- Alberto12

Everything worked out perfect and fast. Overall the whole buying experience was amazing. I would recommend everyone to go visit offlease only. They would find their dream car at Super Low prices.

February 22, 2017

"Amazing buyer"

- Raulin

Luis Pérez was a great sales I bought a Toyota Camry and is a perfect vehicle for me and my wife I'm. Very happy which the purchase and my wife as well my next car 100% I gonna. It for Luis perez

Photos