Off Lease Only West Palm Beach

International / Out of State Sales

January 23, 2017

"greathe experience "

- sana25

I am extremely grateful to buy all of my cars from Off Lease Only Luis Perez has helped me since my first car and although working with the out-of-state Department I completely confide and Luis and the oos department at Off Lease Only. Thank you Luis and everyone there for making my experience a great one every time.

January 21, 2017

"Awesome car awesome price"

- Cubanjames01

Thank you Luis Perez for helping me search and navigate through the online selection. You were informative and amazing every step of the way and having the carfax available allows me to make the right choice. I will definitely purchase the right car soon.

January 20, 2017

"BMW 135i"

- Highridgefred

Martin was easy to work with. I would highly recommend. Took time out from his day off to show us the BMW. Never felt rushed.

Photos