Off Lease Only

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Off Lease Only

Off Lease Only Info
About Off Lease Only

EXPERIENCE THE USED CAR BUYING DIFFERENCE! We are proud to offer you two Off Lease Only locations! Now in Miami at 5580 NW 145th Street, Miami, FL 33054, in between 826 & the Gratigny, and the original location in Palm Beach located at 3531 Lake Worth Road, Lake Worth, FL 33461 just west of Congress. Off Lease Only is proud to have saved over 45,000 used car shoppers millions of dollars over the last decade! Every car qualifies for the CarFax Buy Back Guarantee and all cars have a CLEAN TITLE HISTORY. Now, with over 1500 cars, you have an even larger selection of the lowest priced, pre-owned cars available in the USA! Did you know that Off Lease Only is the largest used car dealer in Florida? We have the largest selection of used cars for sale in one location at thousands below retail. We sell more used cars than any other car dealer because we price them thousands less than anywhere else. We have an extensive list of lenders for used car financing, which ensures our customers get the most aggressive car financing rates available.

About Off Lease Only

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"bmw purchace"

great place to buy you car salesman was very helpfull recommend this place fast and easy many cars to shoose from be ready to test cars

"Great great great great"

All in the title, GREAT! Off lease only is one of the best dealers and has the widest selection of vehicles on the lot! My salesman, Ivan was very helpful in the purchase of my vehicle. He walked me through every step of the way, which made it just that more enjoyable. Great dealer, i would definatly suggest you visit!

"awesome"

Dani is your best choice if your trying to buy a car he always follow with you, answers phone calls at all times, his very quick and friendly ,,,

"Off lease only is a very friendly and helpful company!"

My experience here was just overall wonderful! Everything from my friendly sales person, Ivan, to the wide selection of cars was nothing short of great! I really would like to focus on how great of deal i recieved here at off lease only and how nice my salesperson was. I would reccomend this to all of my friends, and all of my family, and anytime i need a car i will purchase it from Ivan, at off lease only!

"Great deal!"

My experience was fantastic!!! Thanks to Willy, he's very knowledgeable, kind,sharp,patient! Everything was done fast. Very happy with my shopping experience! I would comeback to Willy and #offleaseonly again!!!

"Alsome "

i have the best experience whit the service of willy ,he give me the best service that I have recive ,the time ,the dedication ,excellent prices .i will recommend this person and your dealer to all my relative .excellent work

"Great Place"

Very professional, helpful, informative and good selection. This place has a friendly atmosphere with no pressure to purchase. Will recommend to my friends and family.

"Great Ca buying experience"

I am thrilled with the quality of service I received from Ray Rodriguez and everyone I encountered at Offleaseonly. I'll definitely buy another car from them, and would recommend them to my family and friends.

"Thank You!"

For the first time i didn't feel pressured to buy a car at a dealership. The sales person was knowledgeable about the vehicle we bought but allowed us to look around and see all of the cars before we finally chose our car. I would definitely recommend this experience to my friends and family. And, im loving my new car. Thank you!

"Overall a good experience!!!!"

Herbert Costafreda was very polite and attentive to my needs. He did his absolute best to make it a very easy transaction. I commend him on this. Keep up the good work!!!

Reviews of Carlos Rodriguez