Off Lease Only

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Off Lease Only

Off Lease Only Info
About Off Lease Only

EXPERIENCE THE USED CAR BUYING DIFFERENCE! We are proud to offer you two Off Lease Only locations! Now in Miami at 5580 NW 145th Street, Miami, FL 33054, in between 826 & the Gratigny, and the original location in Palm Beach located at 3531 Lake Worth Road, Lake Worth, FL 33461 just west of Congress. Off Lease Only is proud to have saved over 45,000 used car shoppers millions of dollars over the last decade! Every car qualifies for the CarFax Buy Back Guarantee and all cars have a CLEAN TITLE HISTORY. Now, with over 1500 cars, you have an even larger selection of the lowest priced, pre-owned cars available in the USA! Did you know that Off Lease Only is the largest used car dealer in Florida? We have the largest selection of used cars for sale in one location at thousands below retail. We sell more used cars than any other car dealer because we price them thousands less than anywhere else. We have an extensive list of lenders for used car financing, which ensures our customers get the most aggressive car financing rates available.

About Off Lease Only

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Cars4sale
12/26/2014

"Overall great exprience and employees especially Andy M."

I can say first hand why this dealership is highly recommend with great review. I was skeptical at first and tried other dealership in other county but none of them didn't put the extra mile to help you out, all they saw was number and if that number wasn't good they'll move you along with little help or none at all. I live almost 100 miles from this dealership the person that convinced me to go there was employee there by the name of ANDY MARIANO an outstanding, honest guy, and who gets things done. If I were to get second car down the future this is place and person I would go to. I can't again appreciate the help and quality of work that Andy Mariano did for me, thank you again.

Yesenia Castillo
12/26/2014

"Best car buying experience ever"

This was my best car buying experience ever. Loved the people and service. From start to finish everything was fast and easy. Best prices. Anthony welcome me in the entrance and show me my car. Everything was perfect.

Fd

"Great job Anthony!!!"

Anthony was very helpful throughout the purchase process. We had a laugh and will definitely be using Off Lease Finance in the future. What I really liked was he held onto the keys for the car we wanted until we arrived.

Andreamason01@aol.com
12/26/2014

"Purchasing my daughter's first car"

Anthony Sicilia was friendly, efficient and quickly assisted me in finding the perfect car in my budget for my daughter's first car. I would recommend him and the dealership to my friends.

Tymac

"Dodge Journey "

I had a pleasurable experience at Offlease. Anthony and The sales team was very helpful finding a car in my budget I liked. I would go back.

TameshaAlex

"Happy First Time Buyer"

Great car buying experience. I walked in with my father and Willy was the first one that jumped to his feet and offered to help us. I'm so glad he decided to help us. Willy was very friendly and very knowledgeable about every car that I had in mind. He made sure we were well taken care of, while we were waiting on the financing. Them offered coffee and lunch. I decided on an Acura and I love it. Marc helped us with the financing and he was a magician, he got us a great deal. I very happy with the service I recieved. I will be back for my next car and telling family and friends about these two great guys.

Off Lease Only responded to this review

December 26, 2014

Dear TameshaAlex, Thank you for your business and kind feedback on the team. Your car buying experience is very important top us, I am thrilled that you love your Acura and received a great deal. Thank you for recommending Off Lease Only and making us your #1 used car dealer. Sincerely, Tracey Horton Customer Service Manager On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

ana
12/25/2014

"Thanks for my awesome car!"

Was looking for an affordable and economical car that would take me to work and school. Walked in to Off Lease and they helped me find exactly what I wanted with plenty of suggestions, care, and affection! The dealership had so many options to choose from. The sales representative that took care of me treated me like family by directing me to exactly what I wanted and offering me the lowest prices on the market. I would gladly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for the top cars and lowest prices!

jackiepgomez
12/25/2014

"Great Experience"

I'm very happy with the service I was provides. The sales person was great. I'm very happy with the price I got. Overall a good experience will definitely recommend to my friends

Jason
12/24/2014

"best dealer and best salesman! "

I'm from Virginia, with Neilson's help my buying experience was the best! I'll definitely buy my next car with Nelson! Nelson you are awesome!

jlapierre1
12/24/2014

"WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

MY NAME IS RON. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO QUALIFY TO BUY A CAR AFTER I GOT TURNED DOWN BY 2 OTHER DEALERSHIPS DUE TO PREVIOUS/RECENT REPO AND LOW CREDIT SCORES. HEBERT AT OFFLEASEONLY IN MIAMI GOT ME A CAR AND IT WAS A SMOOTH TRANSACTION. WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Reviews of Kenny  Alvarez