Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Good

Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

"Assistance from GM"

Having an issue with another dealership and reached out to the GM here for help and was very sympathetic and offered to look into the matter.

Tyrone Williams

October 27, 2014

Customer service and satisfaction is our main priority and it's great to hear that we were able to take care of you during your visit. We value our customers and want to make sure our customers are taken care of. Thank you for your kind words and letting us do what we can to help. Thank you--Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

"Friendly Experience "

David was a great sales associate to work with. We explained what we wanted going in and he was able to find us the right vehicle. He was able to explain all the features of the vehicle with us. He made sure that we were satisfied with our purchase. He has checked with us several times since to make sure that we are still enjoying the vehicle. Overall we had a great experience.

September 15, 2014

I want to thank you for sharing your recent experience with us at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of La Vista. David is a great listener and he takes pride in making sure his customers get exactly what they want, and a great deal. I am happy that you are still enjoying your new vehicle. Let us know of any additional sales or service needs you might have as we would love the opportunity to help. Thank you--Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

"Great to work with"

I went to Performance looking for a Jeep Wrangler. David did a great job showing me all the different models and options. After test driving several different Jeeps I decided on the Rubicon. Performance did not have the exact car with the color and all the options I wanted. David located the car on another lot. He emailed me photos and with in two days of deciding this the car I wanted it was delivered to the Performance lot. When I went to complete the purchase all the paperwork was ready and I was headed back home in about an hour. I will definitely go back to Performance for my next vehicle purchase.

September 02, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with our team at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of La Vista. We certainly appreciate your business. Everyone loves the Jeep Wrangler, and for good reason--it is a great vehicle. I have no doubt you will enjoy your Rubicon for many years to come. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with any additional sales or service needs you might have. Thank you--Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

"Great Experiene "

When we arrived, the one of the sales managers set us up with David Johnson. He asked us what we were in the market for. We were looking for a Jeep and told him what we wanted on it. The first Jeep he showed us was the right one. We test drove it and David answered every question we had on the unit. After we agreed to terms, we were in and out right away. 2 hours which is the fastest we had ever been in and out. We will be back when it’s time for another new vehicle. Great job David and thank you!!!

David Johnson, Kevin Dean

August 04, 2014

I would like to thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our team at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of La Vista. David has been a great addition to our team and I am pleased to hear that he was able to answer your questions and get you into the right Jeep for the right price. I have no doubt you will enjoy this vehicle for many years and many miles. Don't hesitate to reach out to us for any additional sales or service needs you may have. We would be more than happy to help. Thank you--Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

"Wonderful Experience"

Working with the staff at Performance was a wonderful experience! My entire family was involved in the car selection process and the staff was just as professional to my two small children as they were to myself. When I left the lot the final time in my new vehicle, I was a little sad, because the salesmen and managers had become 'family'. There was no pressure, and I feel that I was well taken care of. I do still call/email the sales guys to ask questions about my vehicle, and they are prompt and courteous in returning my calls. I look forward to getting my oil changes there in the future, just so I can go and visit the 'friends' that I made during this process. THANK YOU!!

Will Ross, Kevin Kight

July 23, 2014

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our team at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of La Vista. We take great pride in providing our customers with quality, professional services and it is great to hear that Will and Kevin were successful at ensuring you received the best services. I am happy that you never felt pressured to make a decision. We look forward to working with you again in the future when the time is right. Thank you for your business--Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

"Not the Greatest Experience"

I experienced very bad service here. When we went to test drive my car, I was told that someone else was test driving it and had to wait. I then felt pressured to purchase the car, so it wasn't sold to someone else. Paperwork took hours, as I was fumbled back and forth from person to person. After purchasing the Jeep, I was told I needed to be present during an inspection, so I scheduled the inspection, but when I got there the inspection was already done. They promised me in the "you owe, we owe" portion of the contract that they would detail the paint chips that had rusted. When I called they had no clue what was going on, we went back and forth from the service department to the sales man, to the body shop. When I went down there, I waited forty-five minutes at the service department while they were figuring out my situation, where I eventually left, because no one came back to help me. When I called again to speak to the manager, the receptionist refused to let me speak to him. Finally, when I spoke to the manager he promised me they would fix the paint chips, give me a full tank of gas, an oil change, and a car wash. All I got was the paint chips were fixed. Having dealt with Performance Ford before where I had excellent service, I expected much better service from Performance Chrysler and will not be back.

A variety of employee's

July 23, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take customer service and satisfaction very seriously and I would like to express my sincerest apologies that we were not able to provide you with anything less than exceptional service. We never want our customers to feel pressured into purchasing any vehicle and I am sorry for any confusion and miscommunication you experienced. I would like to speak with you so we can see about finding a solution that would be to your satisfaction. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 402-331-3131. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely—Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

"New to Performance experience - very satisfied"

David Johnson did a great job of explaining the entire process, very satisfied with the deal I received and the quality experience. Optional equipment installed later was done in a timely manner and transportation arrangements were made to help accommodate our needs. David has followed up with telephone calls on several occasions to assure my satisfaction. I would highly recommend David and Performance Ram/Jeep. R. Bellamy

July 23, 2014

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our team at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of La Vista. It is great to hear that David was able to make you feel comfortable with your car shopping process, from start to finish. It is our goal to ensure our customers get an honest and professional car shopping experience and I am pleased that we were able to meet your expectation. Thank you for your business and let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with future sales or service needs you may have. Thank you--Tyrone Williams, General Manager.

"A+ service!"

David was very professional and straightforward with us throughout the whole process. He took the time to listen to what we wanted and made sure we were informed and happy with our choice. Since purchasing the car he has called to make sure we are still happy, addresses any concerns we have, and has maintained a professonal relationship with us. I have recommended him and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family.

David johnson

July 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with our team at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of La Vista. We take customer service and satisfaction very seriously and I am pleased to hear that David was able to not only meet, but exceed your expectations. We greatly appreciate your kind words and your work of mouth referrals. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you with your future sales or service needs you might have. Thank you for your business--Tyrone WIlliams, General Manager.

"new lease customer"

David Johnson was a great sales consultant. He explained all the features on the Jeep and was very knowledgable about the product. We have never leased or driven a Jeep before and David reassured us through the process. All employees we encountered along the way were very helpful and accommodating.

David Johnson, Kevin, Jim

July 23, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with David, Kevin and Jim at Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of La Vista. Jeeps are excellent vehicles and I have no doubt that you will enjoy it for the next few years of your lease. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any questions you may have about the features, additional sales or service needs you may have. Thank you for your business--Tyrone WIlliams, General Manager.

"Will was great"

We had a great experience with Will Ross, the sales executive we worked with. He actually LISTENED to what we needed, asked questions to clarify our needs, and then helped us select vehicles that would fit our particular application. He was very open, honest, and provided the Car Fax documents on each vehicle we were interested in. We drove 4 or 5 cars before settling on the one we wanted to deal on. Will was great!! We're very pleased with the negotiations on price, and feel we got a fair deal. At the point where we wanted to write the check and leave, it kind of fell apart. We left for lunch while the "finance department" was to get the paper work together. We got back 1 1/2 hours later and no paperwork. We waited another 1 1/2 hours for a "finance Manager" to see us without success, and finally wrote a check and left... with a promise to have the paper work and car ready for us to pick up the next morning. The next morning went "OK", but still not great. Overall it was a positive experience because of Will.

Will Ross

July 23, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. At Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of La Vista, we take customer satisfaction very seriously and it is great to hear that Will was able to listen to your wants and needs, and help you get a great deal on your new-to-you vehicle. I apologize for the delay in the paperwork; however, your feedback is extremely valuable as we learn to grow and improve to better meet our customers' expectations. Thank you for your business and enjoy your vehicle--Tyrone, Williams, General Manager.