Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Chris Flusk, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

Chris Flusk

Sales & Leasing Consultant
David Daroff, Sales, Leasing, & Finance Consultant, Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

David Daroff

Admin

April 23, 2017

"New Infiniti"

- sunshine

After almost 10 years of owning my Infiniti G35, I decided it was time to upgrade to a newer model even though I loved my G35...but many of the safety features now available were not available 10 years ago. So I decided to check out the newer models at Ray Catena in Edison. Tom Accatatta was the sales associate who assisted me. I wasn't certain whether or not I wanted a certified pre-owned vehicle or a new lease. Tom explained the pros & cons of both, was very patient with me in light of all the questions and concerns I voiced. I finally made my decision and a few hours later, I drove out of the dealership with my leased 2017 Q50. Everyone at the dealership was pleasant, courteous and helpful.

April 22, 2017

"Great Service and Chris Flusk was great to work with"

- Phyllis

Chris Flusk is very knowledgable, professional and friendly. This is my second Infiniti that I leased through him. The process was very smooth and he got everything done very quickly. I highly recommend him! It was a pleasure to deal with him and the Ray Catena staff. Thanks, Phyllis L.

April 22, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- nettyfink

Easy car buying experience. Robert Bruno was very helpful, easy going, no pressure and fast service! Pleasant dealership. Will recommend them to everyone I know.

New 2017 INFINITI Q60, $51705