Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

900 U.S. 1, Edison, New Jersey 08817

Chris Flusk, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

Chris Flusk

Sales & Leasing Consultant
David Daroff, Sales, Leasing, & Finance Consultant, Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

David Daroff

Joe Scribellito, General Sales Mananger, Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

Joe Scribellito

General Sales Mananger

July 24, 2017

"Great Experience with our First Infiniti"

- InfinitiOwner2017

A few weeks ago, my husband and I engaged Ray Catena Infiniti to inquire about the purchase of our first Infiniti. Within a few hours of submitting an online inquiry on a specific vehicle, I had the pleasure of virtually meeting Robert M., who was very friendly and responsive. He answered all questions quickly, was open and upfront about information and pricing, and we never felt pressured at any point during the process. Once we decided that we wanted to move forward with a test drive, we met Robert in person and the pleasant and honest customer service carried through. We took a test drive and sat down to discuss options and it felt more like we were talking to a friend than being sold a car. It was definitely the easiest, most painless car buying experience we had ever had. Everyone we interacted with during the process (sales managers, customer service, etc.) made us feel welcome and provided high quality customer service. I would highly recommend this dealer.

Robert Maggiotto

July 23, 2017

"My leasing experience was wonderful"

- Linda C

Christina made my leasing experience unbelievably pleasant. She was extremely knowledgeable and went out of her way to find a Q50 with the color scheme and options that I wanted. Christina always returned my calls and/or emails the same day. It felt as if I was sitting with a friend going over all my questions and concerns, rather than someone I had only recently met. The costs, fees, and terms of the lease were outlined at the start of our discussion with no additional fees added on later. This is my second Infiniti lease, but my first at this dealership. Working with Christina and her general manager, Joe Scribellito, was the best experience I have ever had with any car dealership. You can be sure that I will continue to work with them both for all my future cars and recommend them to friends and family alike.

Joe Scribellito
Christina Colucci

July 22, 2017

""My purchase was handled by a true professional.""

- Jodi Ciacciarelli

I always had an Infiniti or a Nissan. I was currently in a Nissan Maxima and my lease was due for a trade in. I needed a car ASAP. There was no air conditioner and no warranty. I care for my Mom who has emphysema. Have a car with no air was a detriment to her health. I contacted Chris Flusk who is the Sales Consultant for my Brother's vehicle. He stopped what he was doing to tend to my situation. I was going to get a Q50 and the inventory was limited based on my needs. I looked and test drove the QX50 and when I saw how easy it was for my Mom to get in and out of the car and it was so comfortable, the purchase was all about Mom. I recently lost my Dad and he always helped me with car purchase, Chris was so compassionate to that. I was able to get a safe car for Mom that day thanks to Chris. He is a true professional and an asset to Ray Catena.

Chris Flusk