Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

900 U.S. 1, Edison, New Jersey 08817

Chris Flusk, Sales Manager, Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

Chris Flusk

David Daroff, Sales, Leasing, & Finance Consultant, Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

David Daroff

Sales, Leasing, & Finance Consultant
Gunther Wu, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

Gunther Wu

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Matthew Goldberg, Sales Consultant, Ray Catena INFINITI of Edison

Matthew Goldberg

September 19, 2017

"Quick, Easy & Accommodating! Felt @ Home."

- jeffsanjuan

My sales associate, Christina Colluci, was very comfortable to talk to and made my wife & I feel at ease. She was also very kind and accommodating to my 3 year old, Jayla, who can be very 'spirited' & curious @ times. Just great follow-up and communication the whole way. Chris Flusk (financing) made us a sweet-heart deal & helped to get my (what turned out to be a not-so-easy) situation into a deal for us.....the same deal we agreed to. I'm pleased w/ the performance and attention we received. Thank you from my family & I. Warm Regards, x Jeff San Juan

Christina Colucci

September 18, 2017

"Excellent Experience!"

- Peid

I had the pleasure of dealing with Tom and Chris. Both were great from the get go, and after a short while we were able to come to an agreement on leasing a car. I recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing an Infiniti.

Tom Accatatta

September 18, 2017

"Best new car buying experience!"

- Bhavana

We highly recommend this dealership for the best car leasing experience one can have. Scott made it very easy for us to lease the Infiniti Qx 50. We give Scott 10+ ratings on customer service,providing knowledge about our vehicle,processing paper work and his personable attention to us. This was the best and easiest experience we have ever had leasing a new car. Thank you Scott. We truly appreciate it!

Scott Alda